Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

Interogation by Izu [Miz, Zim, Jayden, Kurai] - Page 2 Empty Re: Interogation by Izu [Miz, Zim, Jayden, Kurai]

Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:52 am
Izu conducted the interogations with professinalism, but also enthusiasm, something the ninjas group she greeted at the gates didnt yet saw in her, seeing only the cold calculating ninja she needed to be in times of potential menace. As each members of the team answered, Izu felt as tough the situation revealed itself a lot more, in a clear and truthfull maner. All the answers were matching, leaving Izu with less questions and more trust towards the missing shinobis. As the interogation advanced, Izu replied to each members to their answers, and had a few last questions for all of them.

as Kurai answered the questions, Izu noticed that he seemingly arrived later in the group, after the konoha training part of their lives, and was a recent addition to the team of Misfits when they arrived at volcano country. The headband fitted with the iron plate with a volcano symbol on it checked out, making Izu finally believe and lower her guard toward the Tau. ''Alright Kurai, thanks for answering truthfully. Tau have a weird reputaiton here, as they are mostly seen by the village and culture as freaks, but our new kage is a tau himself. Personally, I dont care, as long as it doesnt cause trouble for finding a heart. Now as for that team, you gotta understand that if you come into Kiri with the goal to become a citizen and a ninja of the hidden mist, your loyalty must come firstly to the village rather than that group of yours, if some of them dont join Kiri. You understand ? Other than that, I don't see a reason not to let you in! Welcome.''  said Izu, gesturing as she ended her speech to the tau to get out and that the interogation was, for him over. She signed his paperworks, taking his name and informations in a written file, and got to the next.

''Okayyy Jayden! I hope your pain is less present ? It will be alright, if you need to take a break dont worry. So if the records are true, your identity is confirmed and it is all good! Im only wondering one thing ! Why did you hit that pole? ahahahah''  laughed away Izu, eyes almost rolling backwards as she exposed the now healed ninja to his mistake! ''now in all seriousness, I gotta ask, if you plan on getting back your citizenship, you will need to exert loyalty to the hidden mist first and foremost, before that group or previous friends and relationship you might have made before the village life in Kiri. You understand?''  said in a more serious demeanor the young blonde hyuga.

As she made Jayden leave with his signed paper, the patiently waiting Zim entered afterwards, answering rapidly the questions Izu asked him in the small room with mirror walls. ''Alrighty Zim, how much Z does that include again? I want to write it without a spelling mistake! Good. Thanks! something bugs me out tho. If you were part of Kirigakure, and went on a long distance mission, I can get that you meet people on the road and form bonds and all. This in time, make sense that you trained in konoha, as training doesnt mean allegence to that village, only tourism and not getting rusty. The thing that Im missing is, why did you desert Kiri to change village to serve volcano country? Did the Mizukage of the time approve of such a transfer or did you leave on your own volition? Don't lie, I have the records in the archive to validate your answers!''  said Izu in a commanding and serious voice, her face cold and unblinking. She awaited the answer of the Nara ninja, before saying this: ''Other than that, nothing seems problematic, you can enter Kiri! i'll say the same i said everyone, but if you plan on getting back your citizenship and rank as a hidden mist ninja, you will need to have your loyalty first to the village before those previous allegences and relationships. Am I clear?'' added in a more calm but still emotionless voice.

After making Zim exit, with his identifications papers, it was time for the last one, Miz Hozuki. Izu instantly remembered that he said being a relative to Xyxer, and she only interogated him because of the formalities, as Hozuki clan was born and bread into kiri very own culture and way of living, being founding members of the hidden mist since time immemorials. As Miz entered, Izu couldnt help but have a little admiration for the returning Hozuki, whom she tought was kinda cute and cool. As he sat down, Izu started interogating him with a small subtle smile in the corner of her mouth. After he had answered the questions, Izu almost instantly noticed his heartbeat going faster, and his tone getting flushed. He also avoided looking into her eyes. She knew what this meant, and smile a bit, taking the shyness of the young ninja as a compliment, knowing fully he found her of his taste. ''sooooo! You have quite the family here and belonging in the hidden mist! there is no debating that Miz. Our records show clearly the presence of your name multiple times, and also the extensive history of your family. Welcome back home. Before you go, I only gotta say that if you plan on reclaiming your rightful kirigakure citizenship, you gotta be loyal first to the mist, before any other group that could have been before, even the one led by your primrose, if the rest so decide to not stay or join potential ennemy villages. You understand?'' said Izu while looking at the man stature, and eyes, wanting to see if he would look even more at what he liked.

After all the interogations, Izu gathered the ninja and welcomed them to their entry into Kirigakure, and got back to report to the ninja center to add the files of the new people into the archives.
Kurai Tau
Kurai Tau
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Sitchs Stats
Mission Record : Stitchs Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Earth Grudge Fear
Ryo : 3750

Interogation by Izu [Miz, Zim, Jayden, Kurai] - Page 2 Empty Re: Interogation by Izu [Miz, Zim, Jayden, Kurai]

Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:11 pm
Kurai was surprised the girl was polite to him after the trouble he had caused by upsetting her earlier. His clan is typically made up of missing ninja so he could understand the precaution she took with him. Their Mizukage was a Tau? That was something he had to look into!
" Thank you, no worries I'm harmless. You don't have to worry about me causing trouble." Kurai assured her with a smile as he left the room. He was going to find this Mizukage and speak to him. After all he doesn't know many Tau's, maybe if he met him he would learn more about his clan.

[Exit]
WC: 107
TWC:727
+4 to speed
+3 to strength
Only claiming stats no jutsus at this time

Last edited by Kurai Tau on Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Ryo : 2500

Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:59 am
"I feel better, hopefully I stay on the mend. I'll go home and get some rest." Jayden said as his face turned red from embarrassment! She had seen him hit the pole! No!
"Yeah, I was, uh.. distracted for a second." He said trying to laugh it off with his face very red!
"Yes ma'am I understand, I will have to pledge my loyalty to Kiri again like I did when I became a genin." This didn't bother Jayden; he knew the routine and he understood the seriousness of what he must do. He stood up and left the building to go home.

(Exit)

WC-103
TWC-725
7 stats
+4 chakra
+3strength
Zim Nara
Zim Nara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zims Stats
Mission Record : Zim's Missions
Clan Specialty : Shadow Manipulation
Ryo : 2000

Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:32 am
Zim Nara thought about it, yeah he had a lot of Z's in his name. So did Zeb, whose middle name was Zack. Yeah, their parents were hippies. He nodded with a smile when she mentioned the comment about his name!
"Yeah I get that a lot, my parents were different per say." Zim said with a smile. "My loyalty lies where it lies. There won't be any question on who I am loyal to." Of course he would be loyal to Kiri, he was born and raised here. With that, Zim headed out of interrogation to go home for a bit before heading out to train.

Exit.

WC : 107
TWC: 704
Rewards: 7 stats
+5 to chakra
+2 to speed

Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing

Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:49 am
Miz did find Izu interesting. She was cute, and she could stand up for herself. She also took her Job in the village seriously. Miz wasn't one to talk to the ladies simply because he was shy. Maybe since he was starting over he could at least give it a try.
"Um…it's been a while since I have been here…would you…if you want…you don't have to…maybe we could…you and I…but only if you weren't busy…" Miz was tripping over his words and would normally turn into a puddle at this point but he held it together.
"Could you show me around? Maybe get something to eat? I'm not asking you out…not that I don't think you're cute cause you are…i didn't mean it like that…" Miz felt his face become really warm and surprisingly the voices had not kicked in like they normally would. Finally he took a deep breath.
" You want to go get something to eat and we can talk?" Wow, had he managed to get it out. Was he moving too fast? Did he scare her away? He was embarrassed at this point hopefully the rest of his team had left so they wouldn't hear him stumble over his own words.

(204)

Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 10000

Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:18 pm
As all the team members left after the interrogation, Izu was proud of herself, eager to go tell the news to Shiro and her team mates about the new faces who arrived into Kirigakure. But, suprisingly, or maybe not that much, Miz Hozuki, the man related to the great Xyxer stayed afterwards, not following his friend, and waiting to talk to Izu.

What the boy said was awkward beyond recognition. He stumbled uppon his words so badly that Izu was confused as to what he actually wanted to ask, asside from getting crystal clear that the Hozuki was nervous in his speech. As he began grasping himself and making sense, Izu was waiting, attentive, but a bit unnimpressed, sighing as she waited for the man to form a real sentense. And then it came. He just invited Izu to a date, to go eat with him and get to know each other. Izu didnt expect that! She was suprised, gawking a bit at the request. After all, eating didnt entice to anything more, so why not? 

''Mehh alright... I suppose it couldnt hurt to eat after a big day like that! I can cook something at home, follow me.'' said Izu in a calm and relax way, her formal way of talking gone in an instand as she reverted to her normal, hands in pockets, dont care attitude.

She then left with Miz, in her house direction, where she would cook and discuss with the man.

[EXIT] 

TWC: 2000

stats: +20 stat point to speed (new speed =111)

1700 WC going towards the 300 WC for Silent Killing, acquiring it for 2000 WC, 300 WC going toward Chakra Enhanced Strength 300/2500 WC

Last edited by Izu Momochi on Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds

Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:41 am
Izu Momochi wrote:[EXIT] 

TWC: 2000

stats: +20 stat point to speed (new speed =111)

1700 WC going towards the 300 WC for Silent Killing, acquiring it for 2000 WC, 300 WC going toward Total Concentration Breathing 300/2500 WC

Approved!

Note: Silent Killing's 300 WC learned prior is from this thread
Mizuki Hozuki
Mizuki Hozuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Miz's Stat Page
Mission Record : Miz's Missions
Clan Specialty : Tidal Blessing

Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:50 pm
Did she say ok? Did he even ask her correctly? Miz was surprised at her answer! He was glad she had agreed. "Um…okay." Miz said with a smile. He had never done anything like this, maybe he would have more friends if he tried to be social. Everyone from his family to his team mates had tried to get him to be social but he was very much the loner. This would be his first friend outside of his team, hopefully he didn't screw it up! He got up and followed her out of the building, hoping he would be able to keep her interest.

Exit

WC:105
TWC:941

+9 stats
3-chakra
3-speed
3-strength
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds

Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:59 pm
Miz Hozuki wrote:
Exit

WC:105
TWC:941

+9 stats
3-chakra
3-speed
3-strength

Approved!

Note: Confirmed that stats were the only thing being claimed.
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 165714

Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:06 am
Kurai Tau wrote:TWC:727
+4 to speed
+3 to strength
Only claiming stats no jutsus at this time
Approved

Jayden Terumi wrote:TWC-725
7 stats
+4 chakra
+3strength
Approved

Zim Nara wrote:TWC: 704