Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 10:47 amMegami KuogaLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Soma Shin Mochizuki
Soma Shin Mochizuki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 5500

The Beginnings Empty The Beginnings

Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:43 pm
Missions:

Soma Shin would wake up and struggle to get out of bed.  He would walk to his door and see that his friend and fellow clansman dropped it off at his door. He would read the letter that was sent to him. It was braille; it was his mission for the day.  They have a special member that can translate notes and letters for the members.  Soma Shin can read if the person presses the pen hard enough.  So that the sound waves can bounce off of them.  So the clansman who delivers mail unless it is urgent or marked top secret, will spend the early hours before dawn or around noon, since most Mochizuki sleep during the middle of the day.   He would read the letter at the table while eating his breakfast. It would be close to 4:00 in the morning which is about right for Mochizuki.  He would see Boku flying around the house.  Soma Shin would offer his bat, Boku, a very fat grub.  Reading the letter it was going to be a very busy day for this young Genin.  He would look at the long list of tasks he was supposed to complete in the next few days. He would look at them all to see which ones would have to be done first. Reading the braille Soma Shin would see he basically had five tasks.  He would have to be an expert in managing his time and in deciding what would be the most important.  Two of the missions had set times,  he had to go to the local dog shelter to help them out.  Taking a group of dogs for a walk to distract them while the shelter gets cleaned.  That was today at about noon.  And his other one is to help an old farmer and to make sure that the meeting of the clans elders had enough food.  The meeting was about lunch time and would be in need of a good lunch.  It was not a super important meeting but the clan heads wanted to meet in order to discuss complaints to the leader of sky country and to the Otokagure. This would take place tomorrow right away in the morning. He knew the elder of the Mochizuki was going to bring up some  vandalizing of the sacred caves.   Same with the posters.  It was disturbing the bats. But he was also planning his days too.  He knew he would need to get an early start tomorrow.  But he had time till the dogs needed walking so he might start with the one that was removing posters.  Apparently someone is littering the caves with advertisements and posters which is not usually allowed in the caves.  Whereas it is not illegal, the Mochizuki frown on it.  So he is  supposed to clean that up.  He then has two more tasks to talk about one that was assigned is about helping a farmer and feeding some of the local people.  Pulling weeds and getting the ground ready to plant. He will have to till the garden so it sounds like it is going to be a long day after training for patrol.  It says that the couple is expecting Soma Shin tomorrow.  His last mission is to go to the weapons store and learn more about the weapons that he would be facing in the field and maybe be using since weapons had always been interesting to Soma SHin and something he has thought about in the future. 
He would start with the poster mission.  He would put on his jacket and whistle for Boku who would fly and sit in his pocket made for him.  He would snuggle in and start sleeping as usual.  The Pocket makes getting in and out very easy.  He would use his echolocation to find the posters around the caves.  It would normally be difficult except they would be stacked up. And whoever decided to put these up were kind of stupid. It would be a brightly colored painted panda bear and bird in some sort of restaurant. Which might have been good. They must have forgotten that it was in a cave.  It was not written in braille or even in thick ink.  Nothing for the blind in the caves which made no sense to Soma Shin.  Was it a prank of some sort?  If so, Soma Shin Would find out who.  It would be his goal but it is not the most important detail right now.  He would continue to tear down some more of the posters all that he could locate and he would see the gate informer since most of them were around the front.  Soma Shin would ask him “Did you see who put all the posters up?”  The older man would say “I heard and smelled the glue but I did not see how many were going up.  It was a small group of people from the village.  It did not seem to do any harm.  But I am very glad you are willing to help us all out today.”  Soma Shin would respond by saying “Of Course I am willing to help out the clan in any way that I can and it is a bonus to help the village.  Once he got the posters off the walls he would run and grab a bucket and water to try to get the glue and anything else off the walls. He would sit there and scrub the walls for a while trying to get all the posters and the residue off the wall.  He would talk to the old man again and they agreed to put a single poster up and the old man would make a braille lettering for the ad so the people could read it.  
It was getting close to noon and soma shin would have to head towards the Sounds of Barks pound.  He would arrive there and the barks and yips from all the dogs were enough for Soma Shin to see almost better than when he used his clicks.  Boku did not necessarily enjoy dogs or the barking so he would spend most of the day hiding in his pocket and would try to sleep through all of it.  He would arrive and say “Hello I am here to help out. My name is Soma Shin. I was told you would be ready for me.  Something about walking a pack of dogs for you while you clean the kennels.”  A young lady with bright red hair came up saying “Oh you are early! Thank you,  here is a group of about 8 dogs just taking them around the city.  Letting them interact with people and keeping them entertained.”  She would just hand Soma shin a bunch of leashes and say “Give us at least 2 to 3 hours at least.  Please?”  Soma shin would reply “I will see what I can do for you.”  He would take the leashes and head into the town.  
       He would take them around the village for a long time or at least it felt like a long time and it would take him a couple of hours to get around the village.  He would take these dogs to see others so that they could socialize.  They would be going to a few public places and Soma Shin would try to be a mobile advertisement for these puppies and for the shelter in general. He was hoping that by the end of the day he could have at least gotten one or more of these dogs adopted.   A few people would come up and ask about the dogs and soma shin would explain about the pound and where to get the dogs for adoptions. He would take care of them for 2 or 3 hours.  He would go and buy them some treats and feed them.  He would make sure they were well taken care of and kept feed and quenched their thirst. Making sure they got plenty of water and plenty of breaks.  It was not a super hot day in sky country but it was a little toasty.  He would finish up the walk and take the dogs back to the kennel.  He would return to the kennel and the lady there was so grateful and thanked Soma Shin.  He would head home to finish off his first day of missions.  
      He would wake up the next morning and get ready for the day ahead of him.  He needed to help the older lady. He would arrive at her little farm just before sunrise.  He would show up to her house and knock politely saying “Hello I am from the shinobi force and heard you could use some help with some crops and some chores.  I only have 1 request.  Can I use some of the ingredients I have to make a big lunch? I promise I will not take anything more than what I need.”  She would reply saying “of coarse, that seems like a very fair trade to me.  Just make sure to get all the chores done.”  So Soma Shin would start doing the chores around the farm.  
      So his first task was to go and pick some of the ripe vegetables.  This was a little more difficult for Soma Shin because he was blind.  However his other senses were heightened although nothing as much as his hearing, his touch was heightened.  He could tell the ripeness by the firmness and smell.  He would find tomatoes and peppers and other vegetables.  He would pick the ripe ones and then start trying to locate unwanted plants and weeds.  He would then head to the fruit bushes and the orchards.   He would pick some of the fruits.  Trimming the branches of the trees and bushes. He would bring in a bunch of baskets of crops.  He would head towards the storage bins. The older lady would meet Soma Shin at the storage shed saying “oh thank you for bringing all the veggies and the fruit up from the fields.  Now just a few more things in the barn and at the two coops.  I need as many eggs as you can. There are ducks and Chickens.  Watch out for that pesky rooster though. He can be a little rude and might peck at you a little but a shinobi like you should be fine.  Also the cows could use some milking.”  So Soma would head towards the barn and see the coops and the cows.  
He would head toward the coops and see the rooster. Their eyes would meet and Soma Shin would the rooster stomping the ground.  He could hear in the distance the older lady already laughing saying to some of the other older people in the area.  They were all laughing. The rooster would run at the young shinobi and out of nowhere Baku would fly out and just scream ultrasonically and the rooster would just bow out and run away.  Baku would fly back to his pocket and snuggle up and fall asleep.  So Soma Shin would continue and get the eggs.  He would then head up to the barn to get some milk.  He would milk the cows and give that to the older farmer and that would be the last chore for the morning.  He would then give her a list of the ingredients that he would need.  She would say “here you go thanks for the help today good luck with the lunch you are preparing. I hope that your meal goes over well for all those hoity toity types. If you need any meat go down to the butcher and just tell them that granny Natsa sent you and he will hook you up. He is an old friend and owes me a favor.   Thank you again, oh what was your name? Soma Shin, that's it so thank you Soma.”   
Soma Shin would head back to the village and stop by the butcher. He would give the old farmer’s name and ask for 2 large chickens.  He just gave it to me and told soma shin to quote “Tell that old hag that we are even now and she can leave me alone till she kicks the bucket.” Soma Shin would walk away and say “Ok that's a little extreme but I will let her know next time I see her.”  So he would head to the kitchen.  He would then start preparing some ramen for the hungry clan heads in the meeting.  It was going to be some simple ramen.  He would take off kitchen and ramen trying to make as good of ramen as he could.  He was no chef but he could hold his own in the kitchen being blind made his taste buds more powerful than the average person.  So he would prepare it to the best he could, trying to balance the salt with the fattiness of the meat. It was as close to perfect as Soma Shin could get with his skills and would make a bowl for each of the leaders and top each with an egg that he gathered fresh that morning.  So he would take it out and hope that it would go over well.  They all seemed to be satisfied and it would fill everyone up so that the talks could go over smoothly.  He would bow to all of the elders and head out of the room but he could hear them all complimenting the matriarch of the clan and she thanked them saying “Oh that Soma Shin is going to be a great shinobi just like his father.”  So the long day would almost be over. He just had one more mission to do for the day.  He just needed to head to the weapons shop to finish his day.
He would be heading to the armory and shop in Otogakure to see what weaponry they have and what would be useful to not only him but they would also be used against him in the field. He would be heading to the weapons section as soon as he got into the store.  He would pick up sebon, shuriken, kunai, katanas, and other weapons, feeling the weight of them and the sound that they made in the air as he would take them to the practice and testing area.  He would listen to the weapons being swung seeing how his echolocation reacted to them and how it would look in his mind's eye.  He would ask someone who seemed experienced to wield it against him.  It would be a weird sensation but it was still pretty easy to see them and for him to dodge it and for him to maybe counter it in the future.  He could not only see the blade but with the practice that he has had he can not only react to it but sort of predict it.  After the weapons he felt and used and had used against him he went home exhausted and fell asleep. 

WC2518

claims:
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki