Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Welcoming the new Shadow (open) Empty Welcoming the new Shadow (open)

Sun May 28, 2023 9:50 am
"He left me with much to delve through and nothing to start with. Such a terrible brother we have, but alas we will get through this without error. Time to put my time as a Kage back to use."

The voice of the Shinkou would ring through the office as he began to pull together different papers and files. The now defeated village of Suna was under his rule and his brother's thumb, but that did not mean it could not be risen again. Given his time in Kiri he would find that this was his redemption arc of sorts. The files he had gathered had been of the Shinobi of the village, past and present, but more so those that he would need to account for. Soon he would call them all together to give a credence on what has happened and what was to come. Then from there he would rebuild the village into what it was when he had first came here. Tapping his metallic arm against the desk he would thumb and leaf through each individual shinobi and reports. Finding any who had left the village but had never returned. Those that had left with intent of mission but had never came back would need to be found and returned to the village. If they didn't well...he would have to punish them accordingly. With that underway he would also begin to piece together new standards for the village itself as well as an itinerary for piecing the village back together. Maybe this would be beneficial for both the village and himself. In the meantime however he would stand from the desk and place the hat upon his head as he walked to a nearby window and look around," With all that is going on this will need to go according to plan. The sands will rise once more, but in time. Now we need to get the morale together and get more competent shinobi so that if death knocks on those gates again, there will be more than just the leader," though the thought was in his mind he knew the ways of the world. Waves were always crashing, but this time he would be ready.

Now for that paper work. Soon after he would call for the remaining shinobi of the village to gather at the spire where he would speak with them on what was to come. Of course he was not stupid enough to think they would not be disgruntled or even attack him, but he had been ready nonetheless. Only time would tell what would come of this, but for now he stood with his back to the desk, his view would be of the entire room itself including the door directly north of him. It would already be open and to ajar to where he could see both the left and right sides of the hallway. The windows of the room would remain closed and locked as a formality. While the room itself had been 30 meters, it was roughly in a circular shape so that made it a 30m in diameter office. Big but not big enough for him. The desk itself sat 25 meters into the room itself.

1 Embracing Shadows Stack
No AP spent
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Welcoming the new Shadow (open) Empty Re: Welcoming the new Shadow (open)

Tue May 30, 2023 7:33 am
well now what do we have here? another mess in my absence? while i glanced inbon the dizenens of arrubboth it was a mess. Musu dead as fresh as he was a kage... shame.

zaled thought as he had finished another meal of a simple dish. A small sandwich and a small cup of tomato soup. A hint of a leafy esscence he could not put his finger on but made him smile. At least that brought warmth. But still somewhere deep down he felt a little guilt. The guilt that he failed guren,and the late musu, where the latter fell it was a crule fate. Bandits in the form of another village by his gathering.

But then again it was as it was. The choice to lead had a weight znd cost, and some lived, others died, and some like himself melted into the crowds to simply watch and observe the world. However, now he served suna to his capacity, so therein the summons were called as he flipped to his first task in heading into the academy for a small lesson set up for the students. It was a detour to the spire, which he arrived shortly to the new appointed kages office. Of course paying heed to the reception, and sadly knowing that musu never got through much of the paperwork was a hard pill to swallow.

boy was he trying, perhaps sleep would've given him a bit more clarity? ah truly tragic...

the thought simply subsided as his footsteps echoed across the hallway and therein he entered the chambers with a nodd to the gaurds and a bow towards the kage.

"zaled here."

he simply spoke with a level of politeness, But left the air simply hang, as right now the point was to simply hear out this one's words, and visions. While somewhat perplexed he wondered if the lack of mobilization training for others was what lead to the disfunction to musu? or was it merely another clash of a random power tripping young man.
Ryouta Shinkou
Ryouta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryouta's Log
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 71500

Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:29 pm
The silence that filled the room slowly ebbed away as he tapped on the desk with his metallic right arm, the small rapping becoming a beat until he was notified one of the shinobi had been coming to the village. A small smile appeared on his face as he crossed his arms for just a moment. Behind him had been most of the folders of any active shinobi whether they had been in or out of the village between the ruling of one Guren and Moosiah. He was going to make it a mission to learn about those he would be governing for the foreseeable future. The first to see him seemed out of place but as he gave his name Ishimaru would motion for the Chuunin to sit down," Zaled...let's see here," moving a few of the files around one would come up with his name and photo," Newly appointed Chuunin by Moosiah, your past before that is left ambiguous in your file so I gather you are not a native from this village. Tell me a bit about yourself," he'd ask of course in a way that would allow the male to give as much as we wanted, but Ishimaru wanted the truth over anything. He would listen for a moment nodding his head but not taking his eyes off of the male as per precaution.

After the male had finished his story, Ishimaru would cup his chin with his left hand and mutter to himself for a moment before coming to some sort of agreement with himself," I see. I ask these questions to see if you are one who values truth over lies. Honesty over deceit. As you know Suna has and is going through some changes that will need every willing body to rebuild it. Truthfully I do not aim to keep you under my rule for long and as soon as you prove yourselves to my Brother, The Hokage, will you experience freedom once more. Not that you aren't free now but surely you know what i mean. I wish to amend the bridge and make this village stronger, but first another question. What does strength mean to you?," an odd question for sure but one that would determine the future path of the village.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:12 pm
so a classy one nontheless. A metalic arm on this one i see... hm interesting how one gets these wounds, and yet perservere as well as they do. I do hope they are simply as mellow as they are comming off as.

zaled thought as he gave the man a quick studying look,Yet was not displeased merely observing with a passive glance over, He invited zaled to speak on his past which was well even he admitted ambiguious to the detail. Still he smiled and shrugged.

"I have been around a long while getting up there in age, although not as rebellious as in my youth. I was raised in the kingdom under the stars in my youth, Although by shinobi terms and not including its ninja notion this goes by hoshigakure, It was before the arrival of the unusual shinobi assisting the former royalty and ultimately assimilating everything from what i was raised in, into the hidden village it is now, But I am a traveler by heart, i travel and well simply teach, rose up a village , and lead it a bit to trsin the naitive leaders in their growing leadership, this was amid my contacts in far islands  down south. sorrounded by volcanos, and quietly raised my daughter. Before sending my second love,newborn child to realms beyond this continent. Sadly that village was a casualty in its structure thanks to some young fellows just running around looking for combat, but in my wisdom I merely walked away as i assured the villagers their safety and security leading to no casualties in exchange. At times it is easier to rebuild a straw house after a storm, then build it up. I then  travled here, and offered to  teach and simply develop my arts here. So i am a chuninn now."

zaled explained as he had nothing to hide, and simply kept it frank, but his eyebrow rose up as the kage simply spoke up about proving to the leaf hokage value, and "freedom"  Something which was in zaleds eyes was a very open ended aspect. He had his own thoughts on what value was not by a warmonger sight. He did that done that. Babies out produce the dead by margins each day. So unless the planet was cracked, or the dimension itself was folded and torn. It was nothing special to him.  Still he mostly glanced at the kage and nodded.

"i can see the desire to want to strengthen,I suppose it was a show of force and desire to go and push change is well. However, Ammends takes time."

He offered as a thought. But did not want to dive back into the inter politics of high leadership, He did that, walked down that road, so it was a concious choice so he let the last statement fizzle off at that. As for freedom he had a dimension if in his whim he could just kick back in the dimension and sip tea as needed, So it was nothing that these people could offer he could not afford himself, each of the previous kage understood this,but this new one perhaps did not realize fully he chose to arrive not for offers of grandor, but because it was a choice in the moment and he was fine with the situation offered, he merely sat by and observed and simply did just that. Something he knew many modern shinobi did not actively do, Opting action over their supposed trained nature.

"hm... power huh? let us say Some say an large araenal of jutsu, and some focus down their own path i suppose. You can shoot big powerful fireballs, call down lightning, utilize flashy arts of bladesmanship, illusionary masters of genjutsu, powerful sealing arts, and even saving thoes on the brink of death and beyond with medical arts. Then there are thoes who yhrow earth shattering punches. name it offense is what it is called, ageession, name it how you will. But the results the same, many I have seen have seen and callled it "power" but is it power? or a common goal to the nature of a human? isnt that a funny question?"

zaled spoke up offering the kage a moment to answer this.

"But for me i am merely one who see's it as a word, Then the actions behind it. Sadly power is not a one dimentional word, with a hope of immortality wouldnt you say out living an enemy is much more benifitial? you step over their grave, or simply nab their offspring? Infomation however in my eyes, starts,and ends wars. What you know, what you gather, and can find out can go much further then simply some attack comming at you, or the likes of what it means to simply react, after all if you know your enemy as well or better then they know themselves isnt that a powerful tool?"

zaled let it sink in and simply shrugged. glancing at the kage and offering the immediate counter argument.

" Although it is unusual, open ended, and merely speculation. After all who could really just know how people work? Mind reading exists,but so do lies, and decit, so does simply being able to know what and why things are done is it powerful? The answer is simple, only if one is prepared."

zaled spoke up and considered the moment that the kage was paying close enough attention That it would only be natural to offer them a tiny demostration.

"But of course not many think like that i suppose, but what if i was to simply show you what i mean. I need not be agressive in nature. I have shown and assured that what is simply in front of you is merely my nature as a whole. Having power is diffrent from understanding what makes one powerful. A sensor is merely a sensor. But what does it matter when you do not see what i am telling you. So i can gladly show you a tiny trick or 2 and let you be the judge. However that is up to you of course."

Although it was a simple point the use of this was small scale, The kage had to consider alot and zaled merely explained his side, It was up to the kage if they desired to continue forward, small bit of work perhaps although formal.

wc:1062
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:59 pm
hm complications to zaleds offet was vast but of course reasonable,The man was responsive but to this zaled this was but light work. He had never asked for much but to teach,but his kindness was rarely answered in silence.

bizzar for a kage to simply go silent in that accord,but i allow it.

zaled thought as he glanced at the shinoku and tilted his head inquiring the kage.

"But teaching could of course come at another time,Well i suppose one method of teaching,What i can desire is something to be be taught if maybe, It is rare i do not find something to learn,But the former kage left many of my requests open,But i suppose an outlet for the unique magnet release will do well. Rare to see it but i suspect it has an extention of a sorts."

zaled spoke and simply wondered if the nature he gathered awhile ago had a route beyond the alloy itself. A fsir ascessment as he would take his time to garner a bit more to the jutsu it may offer itself. Due to of course in his own personal means needing to merely see or read on the route avalible to extend his knowledge.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:29 pm
With the silence again zaled with a small bow gave the kage a knowing look.

"no worries i shall assist you still and let my actions speak a bit more fondly by assisting in searching for deserters. But think on the prospects of my quarry for the time being."

zaled spoke as he turned after a nodd to the door gaurds snd left the dpire chambers to find a drink.

(exit)

twc:1,682

claims

1,400 to learn https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47249-magnet-release-magnetic-flight-v7#365716

282 WC to MS development
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Oct 07, 2023 10:19 am
Zaled wrote:twc:1,682

claims

1,400 to learn https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47249-magnet-release-magnetic-flight-v7#365716

282 WC to MS development
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum