Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 3:09 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Uta
Uta
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Records
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 13500

Delivery-man Empty Delivery-man

Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:49 pm
Mission Name: A Simple Delivery
Mission Location: Neutral Village

Challenges: N/A
Task: A local merchant has hired you to deliver some of his goods to customers a few towns over. He gives you the items and pays you in advance. How you proceed is up to you.

Word Count Requirement: 1000
Reward:2000 Ryo / 10 AP

Character Requirements: Missing Ninja
Character Exclusive: -

A long night of drinking and partying is typically followed up by a long day of recovering and sleeping, which is exactly what Uta did after he helped the tavern he had visited prior with their drunken patron problem. Uta spent a whole day in that room of his till it was the following day and that is when he came out of his hidey hole of a room, paying the barkeep for the extra day and giving them a wave as he departed. On his way through the large town he noticed some food stands and decided to grab some on the move food in the form of chicken chunks on a stick they seemed to have been cooked in a delicious smelling sauce and after he paid for his meal he was enjoying them as he walked the main street of the town. People were out and about doing their daily routines and beyond the casual onlooker noticing his eyes most people didn’t really pay attention to him though there were a few that remembered him from the other day and they gave a wave and a greeting which Uta gave back when he wasn’t munching on some food.

Though it was all nice and fuzzy to be an accepted person of the town even if it was for a short bit and by a few of the citizens it was time to move on and look for some work for some more Ryo and something to do. Uta would happen upon an elderly man, a merchant of sorts, looking disappointed and rubbing his knee as he sat next to some parcels. Uta the curious sorts approached the man finishing up his food, “Hey old man, what’s got ya so down?” He said squatting down looking at the man’s knee. The old man was taken aback by the breach of personal space but calmed down a bit seeing that Uta wasn’t doing anything to him or trying to from what he could tell, “This old man as you say has a bum knee that is keeping me from delivering the last of these parcels to my customers. My workers are taken care of the majority of the deliveries but forgot to grab these ones, so I had planned to take them myself but I made it to here and still got a whole lot more ground to cover.” The old man explained trying to get his knee to stop hurting enough so he could finish the trip or at the least make it back to his own shop and hope one of his workers made it back in time to finish the delivery themselves.

Uta looked at the small pile of parcels next to the old man and had an idea, “How about I take? You give me the location and some ryo and I’ll do the physical work for ya, Scout’s honor and all that.” He offered as this was the perfect way to get out of town and grab some extra Ryo for his travels. The old man looked at Uta suspiciously though he didn’t feel any sort of ill intent coming from the weirdly looking young man, it was getting late and he knew he wasn’t going to be able to make the journey himself and he doubted any of his workers would be back in time to finish the job themselves so with a sigh he reached into his wallet and produced a good amount of ryo and handed it over along with a piece of paper with the addresses for the delivery, “Very well young man, I am putting my trust in you and hoping its not misplaced.” He said as he handed them over.

With the money secure and picking up the parcels on the ground Uta without a word went off on this new journey he had gotten himself into, after all what are the chances that he would find a job that would pay him up front to deliver some parcels when he was planning on leaving anyways. Even better if he didn’t want to finish the delivery he could just dump the packages in the brush and go about his day. Though at the moment he didn’t have any inkling of doing such a thing not because he was a good person but because it was something to do and he was bored so why not. So over the hour or so of walking through the country side and waving and greeting the other travelers on the street Uta arrived at the town he was supposed to deliver the parcels at and pulling out his piece of paper he started looking for the places that were written there. Sometimes he would stop and ask someone for directions, other times he simply kept his gaze to the signs and descriptions listed on the paper. Finally just as evening was arriving he delivered the last of the parcels to their owners and was done with his task and was now in a new town with a nice chunk of change to spend on a room and some drinks and food.

It did seem that lately the young man’s luck was looking up all things considered, he had been able to find a slew of odd jobs on both sides of the law and been able to stay in a inn most nights with warm and fresh food. Overall it seemed he was making his way through the world without any problems it was a positive thought and uplifting turn of events. Sometimes he even got to exercise his training and beat up people or cause immense physical harm to others when he wanted. “Now this is the life of the privileged if I have ever seen any.” Uta thought to himself as he started to look around the town, trying to locate the local pub or tavern or inn whatever would serve him some food and drink and maybe a place to stay.

WC: 1002

Claims:
+2000 Ryo, +10 AP

Using Max Stat Discount for Below:
+750 towards Water Release: Snake's Mouth: 0/750 > 750/750
+252 towards Water Release: Mouth Shot: 0/375 > 252/375
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :