Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Preparations 2  Empty Preparations 2

Tue Feb 28, 2023 10:27 pm
Youta would meet up with Ryumi and say “well if you are going to join us I should probably power you up a little bit more so you are ready to help and maybe will not be as affected by Typhon’s gas. So first” he would make the hand seals and place his hand on Ryumi’s throat and a circle would appear and be on Ryumi’s throat “ok this will help you breath some of the toxins that Typhon might throw into the air.”  

He would meditate and gather a Yuumei stack and put his hand on Ryumi’s eye after making the hand seals and a mark would appear and Youta would say “this will allow you to see through and maybe trick you opponent if they use a minor genjutsu. Now for a little extra energy. This will give you a small boost in energy. And now for a little bit of protection.” He would make the hand seals and put it on Ryumi’s stomach and say this is just a little bit more shielding. But you never know what could happen and what you might need. Right now for the last one thing for a little bit more protection you can never have too much right? I mean for sure.”  

He would then wait for Ryumi to finish whatever it was that she was doing and continue “hey are you nervous about this trip? I would lie and say I am not but I really am it is going to be a serious battle and hopefully we all make back but there is no guarentees right? I hope we all do our best and that nothing bad comes of this.” Youta would then leave

WC 286
Exit
Claims

287+552+286=1125/1125genjutsu frogging max stat deduction
Fuinjutsu placed on Ryumi:

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Preparations 2  Empty Re: Preparations 2

Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:57 pm
Approved
Ryumi Hiyu
Ryumi Hiyu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Ryumi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 8793

Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:58 pm
Ryumi had been making a bit of a fuss around the local forest, smashing her fists into the tree’s before completely swiping her hand away from the bark without a scratch on it. Her skin was becoming to dense for something such as these. She needed something better, something that would give her a bit more pain to her training. As it would be much better then to simply go on day by day with the same old training that she’d go through. She needed some type of excitement in her life. Something that could give her what she wanted, a release from all of the stress that was surrounding her. Especially given that Lloyd only seemingly became worse and worse. There doesn't seem to be a lick of brevity during these times. Her body still sore from the constant amount of workouts was able to truly find some type of peace for a moment. With her laying up against a tree, her beefy arms resting behind her massive length of hair. She was resting, a small sigh escaping her lips as she closed her eyes. Before the intruding by Youta that surprised her at first. Yet she had fully remembered that she had wished to speak with the other shinobi in hopes of getting those seals necessary for them to deal with a few individuals that they were supposed to hunt for. Of course Ryumi was in it, as she gave Youta a quick smirk at the insinuation that she was potentially scared of the coming conflict.

“Me? Being scared, na… I don’t think anything’s truly scary anymore. Not after what had happened to me… Yet I appreciate you coming out in order to give me the seals that are necessary. You certainly rock Youta!” She said, as she now had a few fuinjutsu seals place dupon her for the coming battles. This was certainly gonna be a fun ride to be frank. She just hoped that sooner or later she would get that promotion and potentially speak with the kage about helping to heal Lloyd from his own injuries. This was the preparation that she needed, a perfect preparation of what would come next for her in life. All she had to do was focus on what was ahead and do her damndest to start actually going for what she needed.

“Nothing will come bad out of it, and besides, you have me with you, that’s the best insurance policy you’re gonna get around here! I promise all of us will come back. I’ll make sure of it, Youta.”

WC:439
TWC:439

Hundred Fists of Fury(C-Rank):750/750 (25% Max stat discount)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Tue Mar 07, 2023 6:23 pm