Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tracking a Corpse Thief  Empty Tracking a Corpse Thief

Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:29 pm
Codex wandered through the borders of the rice country, tracking the trail that it and it's creator had picked up at the village gates, there had been false trails and overlaping tracks that had made tracking this corpse thief difficult; they had eventually all split up to follow different trails, though they had each taken messenger pigeons to signal each other if they found their target. Creeping through the underbrush codex came to crouch upon a hill overlooking a small stream, with what looked like a makeshift camp sitting on the other side of the stream
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Tracking a Corpse Thief  Empty Re: Tracking a Corpse Thief

Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:51 pm
The two MN were inside the tent which was closed. The path dropped the body of the missing head person at the feet of Akabayashi. Looking beyond his path with his sharingan active revealed a spy above them from where the path had traveled. Without a word between the two the path would turn around and look right in the direction of this spy. While Akabayashi examined the corpse quickly.

He could see through his path's eyes earlier that what removed the head of this person was weird. It wasn't cut the shape of the neck damage was too strange. With the clothing loosened by movement he could see the masks which from experience he knew housed hearts. "Oh, its a Tau. How odd for this to be found in front of a simple farming town."

Looking up at the hill he would then say loudly enough. "You can come out person spying on us. We know you are there on the hill. Might I suggest supressing your chakra next time so that people with doujutsu can't see it as easlily or using a fuinjutsu to mask it." The path would turn around and head behind the tents getting a full 360 on the area could be useful. With Akabayashi looking forward and the path taking what was behind him. They were far outside the area the interdiction seals covered, so if this became a problem leaving with his two new aquantances would be simple.

-10AP
+10AP Jugo
+1 Nature Stack Jugo

Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:38 pm
cautiously observing the tent Codex was just about to start penning a note to deliver to it's creator when it noticed movement from the campsite; a tall Red headed man coming into view; even hidden as codex had been the man stared right at it, a moment later calling out to the construct.

"You can come out person spying on us. We know you are there on the hill. Might I suggest supressing your chakra next time so that people with doujutsu can't see it as easlily or using a fuinjutsu to mask it." the man called. 'A dojutsu?' Codex thought curiously for a moment before sifting through the memories it had inherited from it's creator, finding enough context to understand the implications there. in a fluid motion the construct flicked open the cage containing it's messenger pigeon, and gave the half written note to the creature, setting the open cage on the ground for the creature to fly off as soon as it felt comfortable doing so before standing and dusting itself off.

"You are the one who trespassed upon our village? Who took the bodies of the dead from our gates?" the construct called out cautiously, the words clipped and precise with little tone or inflection from the Artificial Creature as it started to cautiously make it's way down the hill."
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:21 pm
As soon as the bird was on the ground ready to take take off the wind masked beast of Akabayashi chased ate the bird. Rushing past this person that was watching him and opening its body at the midsection with threads grabbing onto the bird and pulling it inside. The masked beast would make a coughing noise and spit out a couple of feathers. Before returning to the man crawling up his body, into his shirt and onto his back.

"Your statements are wholey innacurate, but I will deject the assertions you gave in order. I did not trespass upon your village as I never crossed the tiny wooden fence around it. You can't say I trespassed upon a place I never entered. Secondly, I did not take bodies plural I took a body singular and to say it is your dead and not the body of an enemy is probably in and of itself a lie. Unless, you just really don't care enough about your own people to give them a proper burial. No, this was more like a warning to people who would attack. You don't have to get closer than that."

The doctor would say the last sentence with a tone that suggested moving closer than 10m from him could provoke him. "Tell me how recent this attack was based on the body it was fairly recent." The doctor would lift the shirt on the dead body revealing a few masks on this persons back similar to the one that had just eaten the bird. "Only, a few hearts perhaps some were destroyed before this persons head went missing." He would ask the person who had hopefully stopped when they reached 10m.

-100AP Masked Beasts
+10 Jugo
-10 EMS
+1 Nature Stack
2/6
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:15 pm
Codex was, at it's core a construct; an artificial intelligence made flesh, and it embodied that sentiment to a tee. The number of times the entity had been truly surprised could be counted on one hand, and the number of times it experienced something that might be considered 'fear' even fewer still. The construct had been crafted and fed during it's creator's darkest days, it had been exposed to the memories of the corruptor over and over until it's own mind was cold and emotionless, capable of ignoring all but the most extreme of emotions, and yet this... man awoke something deep and primal within Codex, it was fear, deep and primal, instinctive, but it was not Codex's own fear. As it looked, watching the shadowy beast of threads and darkness rush towards it the core from which it had been created began to quiver, and though it's finely developed spiritual senses could tell the chakra of this creature was far from that of the Corruptor, though Codex could intellectualize and rationalize the data, but at the core of it's being the trauma deeply ingrained within it's origin radiated fear beyond what should be possible for a mortal to experience and remain sane.

Codex tamped down on those emotions, processing them and doing it's best to ignore them, instead focusing on the man who was the master of the creature. Even as the creature dashed past it, even as codex filed away the sound of bones breaking and a pained squawk that was cut off far far too soon the artificial soul simply filed away the information for later, instead projecting a cold and emotionless expression towards the man, listening intently as he spoke.

"Your statements are wholey innacurate, but I will deject the assertions you gave in order." and codex tilted it's head slightly, expressing interest in a way reminiscent of a fox.  "I did not trespass upon your village as I never crossed the tiny wooden fence around it. You can't say I trespassed upon a place I never entered. Secondly, I did not take bodies plural I took a body singular and to say it is your dead and not the body of an enemy is probably in and of itself a lie. Unless, you just really don't care enough about your own people to give them a proper burial. No, this was more like a warning to people who would attack. You don't have to get closer than that." The man said, just as Codex reached the 10 meter mark and, sensing the danger it would be in if it approached any further Codex stopped in it's tracks.

"Tell me how recent this attack was, based on the body it was fairly recent." The stranger said, lifting the shirt on the body revealing an odd sight, a number of masks covered the torso of the cadaver, masks that looked eerily reminiscent of the creature that was currently chewing on codex's messenger pigeon. "Only, a few hearts perhaps some were destroyed before this persons head went missing." the man said as he finished examining the body, glancing up towards codex. The Living construct filed away the connections for later, instead focusing on the task at hand, nodding at the man's words. "Unfortunately we lack the appropriate information to give you a full accounting, the body you have there was likely only slain a few minutes before you picked it up, there was an..." the construct paused for a moment, evaluating it's choice of words before continuing "attack on the village, though a minor one that was more political in nature than with any true intent for conflict as we understand it. We, amongst others were arriving to clean up the remnants of the battle and investigate" It said, watching the man for any tells that he knew this already. If there was no obvious indication of a connection between the stranger and the attack the construct would sigh and continue. "I do not have the authority to hand over that body to you, but if you truly had nothing to do with our attackers then we can make arrangements for this to be written off as a miscommunication." it would finish.

Far far in the distance, Rin and Vis would be meeting up at their designated regroup point at that exact moment, the pair wouldn't be all that worried just yet at their missing member of course, but it's absence was noted as the two began relaying their findings throughout the false trails they had explored
WC: 759
TWC: 1023
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:56 pm
Gladly, the person had stopped when given the warning. They at least seemed less accusatory now and more enthused to find out more about what the doctor was doing out here and even provided a purpose to the doctor not just leaving as soon as he was found. Hearing there was an attack just recently confirmed Akabayashi's suspicions upon seeing the dead Tau. The two inside the tent weren't just MN they were the worst kind deserters. Oh well, that could be managed Loghain would be given the full details of the current events and train these two into capable warriors. Whether by choice or force was up to them.

"A political attack? Seems awfully violent for an exchange of words." Akabayashi would say glancing at the body. Then again this person said they didn't have a full account of the events. He was about to explain how he saw no one at the gates, but remembered he was not there and that even though his vision is connected to the Animal Path he was not there to see it himself. Giving too much information like shared vision could be bad. What this person said next was quite strange something about not being able to hand over the body. But like he already had the body. "We've already got him." He would say  and the path would start laughing from behind the tent.

"Your proposition is that I give this body to you and in return I get a maybe this will be written off as a misunderstanding. To be fair that doesn't sound like a good deal for me. I am not guaranteed anything and just end up losing the three or so hearts within this body, maybe some rare organs. He had to have killed at least two people to be like that. Now me I love rare organs I just have so many and this guy could add to that collection parting with them for maybe this could be written off doesn't work for me. Let me propose something else I take the hearts you get whatevers left. The hearts will only be useful for a person utilizing Earth Grudge Fear. Whatevers left is a mystery, could be something could be nothing. The clan is not one that can be transplanted it requires a ritual that grants pseudo immortality." There were probably tons of questions about to come his way, but he would answer them as long as the one before him remained as they were. Not annoying and not attacking.

WC: 427
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:10 am
"A political attack? Seems awfully violent for an exchange of words." the doctor said, glancing back at the body for a moment, and codex nodded, opting to elaborate slightly, "Indeed, what little details we have on hand seem to indicate this one was slain by his allies in order to prove some point, not the way we would recommend handling negotiations, but certainly effective." The construct finished before continuing on with it's assessment of the situation.

"We've already got him." the stranger began, the tone betraying just a hint of incredulity, though the laughter that echoed from behind the tent made it clear not everyone within earshot was maintaining such decorum. Had the man stop there the intelligence may have just written the situation off as a loss, an enemy to be recorded and dealt with in the distant future, but fortunately the stranger continued, his explanation giving away far more to the intelligence than he likely intended.

"Your proposition is that I give this body to you and in return I get a maybe this will be written off as a misunderstanding. To be fair that doesn't sound like a good deal for me." The man began and the construct paused again, tilting its head in curiosity as the artificial intelligence digested the stranger's words before giving a slight inclination of it's head, a concession of agreement, albeit a reluctant one.
"I am not guaranteed anything and just end up losing the three or so hearts within this body, maybe some rare organs. He had to have killed at least two people to be like that. Now me I love rare organs I just have so many and this guy could add to that collection parting with them for maybe this could be written off doesn't work for me" the man continued, and codex's mind began turning over an idea, the stranger had given away something troubling. Much like the corruptor this stranger seemed to have taken up the habit of collecting the bloodlines of others, it was a path to power the construct's creator would no doubt abhor, and yet it was logical, there was a ceiling within this world, a limit to the power any one being could acquire for themselves, so why not take the power of others, why not break through that ceiling by using the strength one could take from the dead; they, after all, were certainly not using it.

"Let me propose something else I take the hearts you get whatever is left." The man continued "The hearts will only be useful for a person utilizing Earth Grudge Fear. Whatevers left is a mystery, could be something could be nothing. The clan is not one that can be transplanted it requires a ritual that grants pseudo immortality." the man finished and the construct stood there for a time, its face inscrutable as it turned the offer over in it's head, considering it's options and the potential this individual posed...

It hadn't lied before, technically it did not have the authority within the village to hand over this body; it was, on paper, only a jounin, but it wouldn't be punished in the end it was an aspect of it's creator, and it's decisions could be passed off as her own; and so it took a chance, a gamble though one it's creator may not initially approve of.

"Your offer is acceptable, reasonable even, but perhaps we can strike a bargain that benefits both parties much further." the construct began, eying the man to check his demeanor towards the offer before continuing it's proposal. "The hearts are likely of no use to us, and the loss of the body is, in the end more a minor political concern. Take them both, we will wear that loss ourselves, in exchange would you consider selling us some of those rare organs you speak of, at an generous premium of course." The construct suggested, it would take a selection for itself, perhaps some for it's sister construct, and, though it doubted it would be able to convince it's creator of the value, it would select some for them as well. In the end money was money, and if this stranger had scraps of power to hand then a trade like that could only serve to benefit it.

Far in the distance Rin and Vis would look around, the pair stretching out their senses, probing their surroundings for any hint of codex; the construct wasn't yet late, but it still was unlike the construct not to be the first of them to arrive at the meeting point; the construct was after all the most logical and efficient of the trio, cold, calculating, and often times unintentionally dense when it came to other's emotions, but still undeniably efficient.

WC: 799
TWC: 1822
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:26 pm
"Killing the weak for a political advantage? Sounds like a tactic a kage I used to know would have liked." Of course he was talking about Valen who killed his own ninja to look good in front of the other kage. Truthfully, that plan probably made Hoshi seem weak this plan seemed to have the opposite effect based on the words of this person.

When the clone gave its counter offer the doctor was agreeable. "A counter proposal is agreeable this is a negotiation." He would say with the other person waiting for some sort of signal to continue with its words. He however was quite aware that whatever the suggestion was did not truly matter. This person had already stated they do not have the authority to make such deals, but regardless he could make the deal and damn the consequences or just ask for the person who could make the actual deal.

"I would be more agreeable to your proposal if the person who could make it less a minor political concern and not a concern at all were here. As you have stated earlier you have no authority to give this body to me I would need the person who could make such a deal to make this offer. However, if they show up and what you proposed is agreeable and this minor concern becomes a non-issue entirely I will make some of my wares available I need to keep some available for future investments. If you have a way of calling them while staying where you are please do. As if you decide to run off and just tell them what I look like that would be most unfortunate for me."

The doctor would wait for the person before him to call their friends, leader, or whoever else could make the deal. They would also pull out glass jars with various organs and strange markings. The organs weren't labeled by clan name. Though various markings on jars were the same. The animal path had all of the Senju organs inside himself, so the path would remove the parts when required using a black reciever.

"I hope someone with a full account of this ones story shows up. I would certainly like to bring this news back with me." The doctor would say as he gently placed some items on the ground.

WC: 399
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen

Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:01 am
"Killing the weak for a political advantage? Sounds like a tactic a kage I used to know would have liked." The man said, and codex quietly noted that information away; the fact that the man had a familiar enough connection with a kage to speak of one in terms both so familiar and, from the slight shift in the man's tone, so poorly, marked the man as either someone of high standing within a village, or one who had fought with such a figure regularly; nevertheless Codex continued it's propsal

"I would be more agreeable to your proposal if the person who could make it less a minor political concern and not a concern at all were here. As you have stated earlier you have no authority to give this body to me I would need the person who could make such a deal to make this offer. However, if they show up and what you proposed is agreeable and this minor concern becomes a non-issue entirely I will make some of my wares available I need to keep some available for future investments." The man said, and codex's brow creased in thought, bringing its creator here was... not an issue exactly, though the stranger's beast devouring the messenger behind them did complicate matters slightly, no the concern was how to handle this situation without revealing it's preparations to it's master. "If you have a way of calling them while staying where you are please do. As if you decide to run off and just tell them what I look like that would be most unfortunate for me." the man finished, putting something of a nail in the coffin for the construct, It would have to summon the others here one way or another, though perhaps there was an option that might work, it would require relying on Vis however, something codex found... troublesome.

With an eventual sigh Codex nodded it's assent, deciding to take the gamble that Vis would understand enough of the intricacies of the situation when it was summoned. "Very well, I will summon my superior, though if they appear hostile please don't take offence, their demeanour is oft misinterpreted as such." The construct would say before forming the handseals for the summoning technique, placing it's hands upon the ground and releasing the technique to call upon it's twin in a puff of smoke.
Far off in the distance Rin was about to suggest to her companion they start tracking codex's location when she sensed a ripple in the fabric of space, a moment later Vis would disappear in a puff of smoke. The Young woman frowned, she was experienced enough to recognize a summoning technique, and even more experienced enough to register that the only one who would be able to reliably summon Vis without any hint of resistance, would have been codex, though why the construct would feel the need to call upon vis for assistance whilst keeping Rin out of it was something that left Rin concerned.
Vis appeared in a puff of smoke, it's sister construct a half meter to it's right, an odd looking man about 10 meters away. The construct, always prone to violence reached to it's side, about to pull out a kunai when it felt codex's hand grab it's wrist. Vis Gritted it's teeth, turning it's gaze to glower at it's sister construct. Codex simply matched it's gaze, giving a slight, almost imperceptible shake of it's head before speaking. "apologies for summoning you master" Codex said, stressing the word master just enough that it would get the point across to Vis, "I have identified the location of the missing corpse, however this stranger is willing to offer us a lucrative trade agreement in exchange for the corpse." The construct explained, hedging that even if it was a creature of brute force more than tact and intrigue, Vis would play it's part.

Vis, thankfully for codex, was not as dense as it seemed in the eyes of it's sister creation. It's experiences with the demon Remika had gone a long way to temper it's hostility and teach it that it was not always at the top of the food chain. With a curt nod Vis spoke, playing it's role and keeping its words short. "I am listening." Vis would say simply, waiting for an explanation from one of the parties there. Should the stranger not offer an explanation of the agreed upon deal Codex would quickly sweep in, summarizing the events and proposed agreement.

Vis would raise an eyebrow at the mention of organs, it too held the same core memories as it's sister, and it too was tempted by the promise of power those organs might offer, even as it knew their creator would be less than thrilled at the prospect, for the first time since it had been summoned Vis would show a toothy grin, each of its teeth filed to a sharp point glinting in the midday sun for a moment.

As the stranger laid out his wears the pair would look them over, the collection was impressive, though it also lacked any real labels, merely showing odd symbols on a few of the jar's "what exactly do these represent?" The construct asked, as it was looking over the selection. "and Are there any bloodlines you would recommend?"

wc: 891
twc: 2713
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:27 pm
"So long as they are not actually hostile I think it will be fine." He would say in regards to their leader being generally regarded as hostile. The doctor didn't mind a foul mouth as long as their actions did not have the internt to harm or kill him he would not be hostile either.

"Interesting." The Doctor would say with his sharingan activated seeing each seal formed with his sharingan using sharingan copycat to memorize the seals he formed. He tried to make it seem as he said interesting regarding the technique used to summon their leader.

The hand immediately pulling for a kunai at looking at the doctor was enough to make him almost use his display of power to hopefully have the newcomer back off. However a quick hand to their wrist from the person he had been conversing with seemed to be enough. They did warn him this one was hostile he wasn't aware how hostile before, but now that he knew perhaps next time a display of his strength was required to diffuse the situation. The sharingan went from the hands of the two to their mouths as one began to speak. He read their lips in case they decided to speak too low for him to hear.

The doctor would give a brief summary of its fellow ninja's proposal. He would keep the body and they had access to some of his organ stock. The leader of the farming village mentioned there being no legible labels. It was true most people looking couldn't tell what the shapes represented however the doctor could and that is what was important. The person asked what he recommended. The doctor pulled aside two jars with different symbols. "Personally, these two are good and then there is a third I'd recommend." The jars contained a liver and a lung. The doctor would snap his fingers and his path would step out from behind the tent carrying a black spike. It would then cut out its only remaining kidney showing no pain and hand it to the doctor before it returned to where it was. "This is the third. Lets you use wood release. This one pairs really well with a set of my eyes if you can find them. Very rare had to kill an S rank MN for mine. This one allows you to gather natural energy without having to meditate or summon clones. Be careful with the last one if you don't learn to control nature energy it controls you. You'll run around the village hacking people up if you don't figure out how to get it under control. Those would be my picks."

WC: 451
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum