Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Crop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 1:51 pmAyato HyuugaKaguya SavageryToday at 1:17 pmIchigo SatoSeal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 57%
43 Posts - 13%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 2500

Mr. Worldwide [Travel to Hotspring] Empty Mr. Worldwide [Travel to Hotspring]

Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:47 pm
Upon leaving Tanbogakure, Shin turned his way towards Kumogakure though he would need to travel through Hotspring and Frost country before arriving in Lightning country to end up at Kumogakure. "Every trip starts with a single step, so lets not stand around out here in the open." Shin thought to himself as he kept his eyes on his surroundings and began his journey towards Hotspring first. 

[Starting Travel Timer to Hotspring Country]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Mr. Worldwide [Travel to Hotspring] Empty Re: Mr. Worldwide [Travel to Hotspring]

Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:26 am
"What have we here the missing ninja I sensed from so far or perhaps something entirely different what brings you all the way out here? Where are my manners I haven't introduced myself I am a wanderer hunting for prey." The doctor would yell at the Uchiha once he crested a hill. The path this person took was mountainess terrain and would be unable to see Akabayashi until he crested the hill and was able to look down. As usual the Doctor moved his head side to side and behind himself to see before stumbling across this person. The weather outside was dreadful, rain all about.The doctor would activate his Rinnegan and Jashigan simultaneously as soon as he saw the potential threat coming toward him over that hill. The entirely dark eyes of the Jashigan would be the only thing visible about the Doctor's eyes. He would stop walking entirely the gap between the two ninja being 24 meters apart. If this person started moving toward him or backwards the Doctor would respond accordingly to his actions with hostility or something else entirely.

2000AP
-10 AP Jashigan
-10 AP Rinnegan
+10 AP Natural Berserker BL
+1 Nature Stack
1990AP remaining

Exit interuppted.
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen

Mr. Worldwide [Travel to Hotspring] Empty Re: Mr. Worldwide [Travel to Hotspring]

Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:28 am
Shin would stop upon seeing the person who just spoke to him a red headed individual that spoke about Missing Ninja's, criminals branded from villages for crimes done or even traitors. He wasn't sure why this person would label Shin as a Missing Nin as he hadn't done any crimes from Tanbogakure but he didn't question crazy. "Hello Mr Wanderer hunting for Prey. I am Shin a Shinobi from Tanbogakure, not a missing nin as you seem to think." He answered, "I'm heading to Kumogakure in search of information about our prior Komekage's who disappeared into the night leaving the village unprotected." 

Normally Shin would have just moved on from the stoppings of a random on his journey but he couldn't trust anything anyone did out here, but even from the 24 meters apart something told him to be alert from this person.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:38 pm
"Strange, you would be so forthcoming about an unprotected village. A village without defenders is nothing, but bait for ruffians and scum. Now I don't even believe there is a village of ninja here, but lets say I do and I want to assess its defenders. If you are strong enough to travel to the land of lightning seeking answers on this missing komekage what do you plan to do if they killed your kage? What will you do if they attack you upon meeting just like what is about to happen now?"

With those words the fight could begin. A cloak of natural energy would form around Akabayashi as two horns like a bull formed on his head. Then 4 masses of black threads (240 speed/power) would erupt from the mans body and rush toward Shin the first one to reach him would shove threads into his midsection avoiding any vital organs if able. The lightning masked beast would stop 4m from him and use its ability to use elemental jutsu without seals to summon a dog made of electrical current (150 speed/power whatever won't kill Shin) at Shin the current held back so as to keep this unknown person alive, but unconscious.

If this was successful in knocking the ninja out the Doctor would use his enhanced 240 speed to move up the hill at Shin. "Test subject aquired." The doctor would place a flying thunder god seal on Shin. Then pull out a corpse storage scroll and place a black rod inside the corpses stomach to animate it. "Pick him up for me will you Beast"
1990AP
-10 AP Jashigan
-10 AP Rinnegan
+10 AP Natural Berserker
+1 Nature Stack
-1 Nature Stack True Sage Transformation
-1 Nature Stack True Sage Transformation Cloak
0/6 Nature Stacks
-100AP True Sage Transformation and TST Cloak
-75AP Masked Beasts
-34AP Lightning Beast Tracking Fang
-50AP FTG mark placement
-30AP Black Reciever Rod
-30AP Six Paths of Pain
AP Remaining: 1661

Animal Path (Beast) Stats:
Strength: 30
Chakra: 70
Vigor: 100
Speed: 150
Shin Uchiha
Shin Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 18, 2023 12:59 pm
The red haired crazy’s words made sense but there wasn’t anything else for Shin to do, He was simply willing to risk his death for potentially finding out information and bringing it back. This world isn’t kind or fair so if he is to die by someone’s whim then so be it. “Strong enough to leave? Our Village doesn’t hold those who wish to travel captive. We are farmers and barely more then that. If I am to die upon being received then so be it at least I tried.” He would say as the red headed man had begun his attack, realizing to late that he should have paid more attention. Though that’s life Shin hadn’t been in a life or death situation yet and that lack of experience caused him to be to relaxed.
The threads pierced the young Shinobi’s midsection devastating him and causing him to fall into shock, though apparently he wasn’t be let off even after this as a some kind of creature of sorts with a mask and covered in what looked to be lightning summoned a dog of similar looks to attack him. Shin’s body was filled with pain and wouldn’t respond to anything he wanted, nothing better to freeze a person up then enough electricity to fry a person’s mind. “A…shame…” Were the last words that Shin was able to mutter before darkness took him.

[Shin takes 390 damage from both the Black Threads and the Lightning Beast Tracking Fang. He should be dead but since it is stated that Akabayashi was purposely trying to only knock him out with the Lightning Shin is now unconscious until healed]
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:50 pm
The doctor would not retort to Shin's words of dying but trying as he lay unconscious. The path would pick him up and follow Akabayashi who plucked one of the Uchiha's hairs for later testing to see what his BL would be.

Claims:
1 Path of Pain (Animal path)
Corrected Stats:
Strength 30
Vigor 50
Chakra 70
Speed 150

Unconscious Shin Uchiha who is being hauled around by my path.

Using 1 A rank jutsu scroll in my inventory to learn Mystical Palm
Exit

Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:35 pm
Approved, Vulture
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum