Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 50%
69 Posts - 18%
25 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 2%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen
Stat Page : Sakurai
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

I surrender to these powers Empty I surrender to these powers

Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:31 am
Mission:

Here sat a lone figure in the middle of the forest. This new body feels weak compared to his odd body. His body had undergone series of transformation that seem not to benefit him. Perhaps, the young lad was feeling this way because he is yet to test his new powers. The crimson head would be seen sitting on a huge pillar of rock partially covered in snow, just about five meters above the ground. It was cold this evening, the atmosphere was dripping snow and the ground layered in snow. This was Ryomen’s late night meditation. In the land of earth, you don’t get to witness this kind of season very often, so the six arms boy would enjoy this precious moment, as it would not last long.

The crimson head had been appointed a task, albeit, more like a guardian. Ryomen would be unsure if he would be embarking on this mission alone, or if he would be paired with some other partners.  They say the more the merrier, but for Ryomen Ryoshi – the two faced hunter, he prefers to work alone. The ocean blue eyed would have his eyes wide open, so he was well aware of his surrounding in case of an attack. The poor lad had been attacked several times these past few months, so he is always on high alert and at the moment, Ryomen trust no one!

WC: 234
Yukihime
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 500

I surrender to these powers Empty Re: I surrender to these powers

Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:15 am
Missions.

She needed to go them to grow but also she couldn’t be bothered. However it had been suggested to her that she needed to do what she had to in regards to trying to be a shinobi. If she wanted to try and keep pace with her own sister and to redeem herself. She hadnt been blessed with chakra but speaking with someone taught her that she had been given more in strength and agility.

So she went to the mission board but no matter how hard she looked at it she struggled. It was hard to tell what the pictures meant and most of them did not have pictures. How was she supposed to do now?

So she went to the the mission board attendant who gave her a slip of paper and Yukihime hesitated before she asked the attendate to tell her where the location was and she smiled politely but inwardly she wondered-

How long could she keep up with the word around her when she couldnt even read? What was going to happen if someone figured it out beyond her sister that she couldn’t?

Either way she had made it this far in life with people not knowing and hopefully she could make it a little longer once the attendant gave her- verbally- where to go for the mission and she smiled, agreeing to go.

She did make to the meeting area and hesitated when she saw a much larger man with red hair and what appeared to be six arms. She felt a little silly in her simple outfit of a long sleeves black, turtle neck sweater and a waist-high, ankle-lenth pale blue skirt with her two-inch heels. Even then she came in at six-feet-and-four-inches, but she made sure to move into the view of the other person and smiled politely, “Hello; Are you also here for the mission?”

[ WC: 315 ]
Yukihime
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Clanless

Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:28 pm
Silence. That's what she had been met with after taking the time to cross the lands and try to make an introduction and meet the man she saw/ He hadn’t responded, and she wasn't going to spend more time waiting for an answer.

She had dressed up to make a good impression, and it had clearly fallen flat. So instead, she turned around and left to go back home as she had other things to work on. If she was going to put in the effort to being ignored, she might as well do it from the comfort of her own home.

[ Exit ]
[ WC: 102 ][ TWC: 417 ]
[ Claiming 4 Stat points, Adding to Strength- ( 63 ) -> ( 67 ) ]
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Ryo : 435700

Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:31 pm
Approved
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen
Stat Page : Sakurai
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Thu May 04, 2023 6:13 pm
never leave a thread open while you're afk. Lol
Exiting thread
Junichiro Kovac
Junichiro Kovac
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=--[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Thu May 04, 2023 6:15 pm
On god. 

Who does that? Make sure you exit your threads.

Ryomen likes this post

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650