Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Powers of maturing genin (Cole, Satoru) part 2  Empty Powers of maturing genin (Cole, Satoru) part 2

Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:31 pm
Mission
The Chokyoshi duo were both at home with Tsume on the couch and Haku on the wooden rest made for him.Tsume had been givin notice that he is to meet at city square in the arena. Tsume thought this was an odd place to have a mission, but then took it as a good sign. "I think they noticed us, they might be giving us chunin." Haku looked confused. "Don't worry, we'll find out when we get there." Tsume put on all his gear and left the house the the city square. 

He arrived to the destination with Haku on his shoulder. There, they waited for the rest of the team.  

WC: 111
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Powers of maturing genin (Cole, Satoru) part 2  Empty Re: Powers of maturing genin (Cole, Satoru) part 2

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:26 pm
Today, Satoru has risen early in order to purchase some personal groceries. If one goes out early enough, they get the best fruits and vegetables from those shops that open at sunrise. With his money with him, he left Tsume’s abode and purchased apples, tangerines, carrots, pears, leeks, and cauliflower. All of these are the best the shops have to offer and for them, Satoru gladly pays a higher price than normal. These funds come from the increased number of missions he has been able to do now that he is officially a shinobi of Hoshigakure. Things look up for him.

The flow only continues to get better for Satoru as he remembers that today is the day on which he has been summoned to be present at the arena located in the city square. For an unknown reason, he was asked to bring along with him his choice of rank appropriate shinobi attire and weapons. Quickly, he returns to his room in Tsume’s house to retrieve these things and drop off his groceries in a mini fridge.

Upon arriving at the arena, Satoru notices that Tsume is also within.

“Good morning, Tsume.” He greets him regularly. It has already occurred to him that this situation may be a sign of their recognition as candidates for the rank of chuunin. To clarify this, Satoru asks Tsume whether or not he believes this to be true. 
“Do you think this is about a promotion to chuunin? Stopping that crowd fight probably got us a good deal of attention.”

Satoru is just in front of the inner wall of the arena. With his back to it, he slides down and takes a seat in order to wait for new information.

(288)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Powers of maturing genin (Cole, Satoru) part 2  Empty Re: Powers of maturing genin (Cole, Satoru) part 2

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 pm
Cole was sitting on the coach reading his book on molecular structure of the scorpion. When a man appeared in his living room. He handed cole a scroll and vanished again. “I got to get a better security system what if i was naked” cole says out loud as he opens the scroll. You are summoned to the city square is all it says. It don’t say who from or what for, so cole throws the scroll over his shoulder in the trash can and finishes the page of the book. He then gets up and walks over to his door and slides his boots on before opening the door and walking out into the street. Cole heads straight for the arena at the city square stopping to pick up an apple on the way.

He wasn’t in to big of a hurry as the scroll did not seem to imply that it was life or death, but cole didn’t dilly dally either and made a straight rout their. Upon arrive cole saw that Satoru was sitting in a corner and Tsume was standing siminear him with his bird. Huh wonder if they was called here as well cole thinks to himself. Cole walks over to the other two taking a bite of the apple on the walk over. “You guys here for the hotdog eating contest as well” he would ask with a bit of a grin as he took another bite of the apple.

(WC-246)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 276150

Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:37 pm
(Just letting you guys know I see this, and I know you guys are waiting for me. I'll try to post while at work tomorrow or as soon as possible afterwards.)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:15 am
(I'll be your proctor, Hikari told me to go ahead and post. I'll have to do two since you guys started so close together. Shoot me a message when you three post and are ready to begin.)

Spoiler:

A bright flash of light would signify the arrival of Valen Akari. The stoic, crimson cloaked, and sword wielding Akari would let his crimson gaze peruse the crowd as he looked around to get an idea of just how important this kind of thing was. He had not needed to perform this Chunin Promotion Task after all. For he and Damon Uchiha had taken down a local insurgent cell that had intended to spark a civil war with a powerful genjutsu user. The deed, which had been entirely voluntary, allowed them to choose one of the missions to move past. In which both had chosen this one, deciding that they had risked injury enough. As such this was Valen’s first time seeing the inside of this arena as well as the first time seeing most of these genin that were working on their path to Chunin, all except for one of course. The crimson eyed Akari would turn toward one of the three Chunin hopefuls and raise an eyebrow at him. While his appearance had changed, the mannerisms he displayed had most certainly not. “Cole?” Valen would ask with a raised eyebrow before giving  the boy a respectful nod. The fact that he was here meant that he was on his way to becoming a chunin, that was good. He hoped the boy had gotten faster.

He looked toward the other two genin that had come. One Tsume Chokyoshi, and one Satoru Nara. All three looked mildly confused as to why they had come. As if they hadn’t been informed. ‘Damn lazy messengers.’ He thought for a moment, deciding later on that he would have a ‘talk’ about their lack of communication when delivering such things. The boys might not be fully prepared for what was to come. He’d give a mild shrug ‘Oh well, that’s how battle situations work most days.’ He would think before looking between each contender and closing his eyes for a moment, readying himself to speak. He hated crowds, it was why he didn’t have to deal with this when he became a chunin. He was even worse with them then. At least now he can deal with it, even if he didn’t like doing so. Back then though? He didn’t think he would have been able to perform well.

Taking a deep breath he would turn to look at each boy, making sure all three were within his line of sight, all within a few feet of each. He had read the report of the situation they had quelled. They were probably comfortable around one another, however they now they’d have to cross blade and jutsu, and proof to the other two who had the greatest desire to move on. This was important, there was a lesson in defeat and loss. It showed you your own weakness, and brought you low before others so that you could rise to the occasion. The time for reflection on the events these three genin would be going through though was passed.

“Welcome you three.” He would begin, easily within hearing distance of the three genin. “For those of you who do not know me. I am Valen Akari, Deputy Kage of Hoshigakure, and the proctor for this fight.” He would say, allowing his words to sink in before continuing. “You three will fight each other here in this arena, for the ability to go onto Chunin. This test is to judge your battle prowess and decide on if you have the ability and skill to begin taking on authority in tough situations. Chunin are leaders, and people look to them for guidance. After this day there will only be one more test for those who have been judged to move on. You will fight each other in a three-way battle in this 300 meter round arena. I will be your proctor and I will be your judge. Do your best, the only rule is no killing. If I decide to stop the fight I will do so, and those who do not listen to my judgement in that regard will be judged harshly. Otherwise I will only be here to make sure you three don’t kill each other. Should someone be unable to fight you will leave them be. I can move them from the arena if required. Should someone wish to back out they may do so at any time. If I decide you’ve had enough I will move in to stop you from pushing yourself to the point of damaging yourself. The fight will end when either one of you stands tall and proud over the others. Do remember that I am judging battle prowess, not just victory or defeat. You don’t necessarily have to win, but you must prove to me that I, as someone who can feasibly send you out on missions, can trust that you will be able to handle combat situations effectively. Is all of that clear?” He would ask. He had made sure to be crystal on every point. He would look to all three of them once more, to make sure they had understood him before nodding “You’re far too close to start a battle however, put at least 50 meters between each other. Then I’ll start this fight by disappearing from between all three of you.” He would say, hopefully prompting the three genin to get into position to begin their fight.  

WC: 904
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:00 pm
Satoru and Cole showed up, as Tsume predicted. Satoru stated out loud what he'd been thinking the whole way there. "It's possible." Tsume replied. Then Cole, being the werido that he is, asked if they were their for the hot dog eating contest. That spiked Haku's interest. Tsume smirked and rolled his eyes. 

Suddenly, in a bright light, Valen Akari appeared. Tsume didn't know the man but once he gave his name, it spiked his memory. Tsume remembered hearing about the new deputy kage. He had to be powerful. Valen went on to explain why they were their and why they were there after reading that they had no idea why they were there. Tsume and Satoru were close with their guess.  They were there because they were getting closer to chunin but it wasn't so they could become chunin, it was to test another aspect of them. Basically, it was another spar. One that Tsume and Haku were used to with the simple rules that they weren't allowed to kill each other. Tsume thought that rule was a 'no duh' but he could understand that they need to state that. Valen also said that it didn't matter who won though, in the end it will be decided by him. Tsume nodded in understanding. Before they could begin, the deputy kage explained that they needed to be 50 meters apart. Tsume nodded and took off away from the others about 25 meters so that Satoru and Cole would move another 25 meters in the other directions.  

WC: 256
TWC: 367
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:28 pm
Listening to the explanation of the arrangement, Satoru remembers the tournament held not long ago. In it, there were no regulations aside from a participant not being allowed to take anyone’s life. Such a rule should be a given in this village but there must be those who may kill if such a regulation were not stated.

Satoru stands up, knowing now that a battle is about to commence. He prepares himself mentally and thinks through some scenarios based upon the skills he knows Tsume and Cole to possess. When Tsume begins to take his position away from Satoru and Cole, Satoru also begins to move away. The regulation for this arrangement is at least a fifty meter distance from the other participants so he simply moves to the other end of the wall, not bothering to estimate anything close to fifty meters. He walks until he is twenty five meters away from Cole and fifty meters away from Tsume. Everything will fall in place in terms of distance. To be clear, Tsume is to Satoru’s right and Cole is to Satoru’s left.

There is no plan which Satoru has thought up within this short period of time in which he makes the first move. Of course, whatever is to come, he will react accordingly. But until the match begins, Satoru stands by the wall in one area of the arena.

(231/519)
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:25 pm
Cole listened to Valen tell them that they had been brought here to fight and see who is ready to become chuunin based on combat. Cole knew that this was one area that he was ready for he had trained and fought against the man standing in front of him and he had lived as well with the ability to walk which was more than what some could say. Cole thought to himself as Val told them that they needed to spread out and then said 50 meters. Dam cole thought to himself taking them that far away will only drag this out longer. He knew Tsume and Satoru and he knew that they both was able to become chunin but he also felt as though he was the stronger fighter, and would continue to think that till proven wrong. He was ready and would not hold back in this fight. He was eager to see what they other two was capable of really doing. Cole would walk out to his mark on the 50 meter line between the other two and stand waiting for val to say go.

(WC-189 TWC- 435)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:38 am
Valen would watch as each Chunin hopeful moved to form a triangle that held him in the middle, 25 meters from each participant and each of them another 25 meters away from him. His keen eyes easily measuring the distance to confirm they were all at least the distance required. Nodding his head in confirmation Valen’s clear voice would be heard throughout the field. “You will move the moment I say begin, do not worry about hitting me in the initial blows. I doubt any of you are quite fast enough yet. But if you do well here you may one day reach that level.” He would say, loud enough for all of the genin to hear him. He would casually lift his hand into the air, building up the tension as the crowd suddenly became silent, light amounts of cheering having still been going on. The deputy kage never really understood why people came to watch this things. Most shinobi battles were too fast for their eyes to see. But hey, it was their money. The village made a killing off the tickets and the concessions. Who was he to bitch about that? Without warning his hand would come down as the word everyone was waiting for escaped his lips. “Begin” Would be heard before he disappeared in another flash of light. Reappearing in his seat above the edge of the arena. His seat was closer than anyone in the crowd, he wanted to be as close to possible in case something went wrong and he needed to intervene. 

WC: 260
TWC: 1164 

(Alright you three, I'm out of the posting order. I'll respond when ya'll are ready for me to. Shoot me a message on skype when you're ready. Good luck! If ya'll need anything, you know where to reach me)
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:04 pm
All the genin were in place now, 50 meters from each other. Valen stood in the center of the group of three and announced that the battle had now started. Strangely a crowd cheered, which Tsume didn't really realize till after they cheered. But it didn't throw off the Chokyoshi duo, the three way battle had started and they weren't about to waste time on their attacks. 

Luckily, as masters of studying opponents through their specially trained eyes, they knew what kind of people Cole and Satoru were. Cole was close combat and Satoru was mostly mid to long range, especially with his fan. Tsume knew from the time he found out they were gonna fight, he would need to use long range on Cole and close range with Satoru. 

As soon as Valen announced the start of the match, Tsume pulled off his fuma shuriken at his max speed. Once in grip of the giant throwing star, he through it at his max speed towards Cole. (throwing speed 118, sharpness 109). Tsume had no exception of it hitting, but if it did hit, it would strike Cole in the shoulder and it sailed on past until stopping 5 meters from Cole. His turn wasn't over though and not wasting time, weaved a single hand sign to close the distance between Satoru and him with body flicker nearly instantly(speed 133). Appearing to the right side of Saturo Tsume grabbed his blade with one hand and used Iai beheading to quickly draw the blade and hit him with the hilt of the blade in the face (speed 158, strength 78). It was just enough force to knock him out. 

Haku, on the other hand, as soon as Tsume drew his fuma shuriken, took off at a speed of 96. He made it 20 meters up and hovered over the center of the orignal triangle, 25 feet from Cole's position and Satoru. 

WC: 320
TWC: 687

-10 ap for Body Flicker
-30 ap for Iaigiri (Iai Beheading)
Total Ap for Tsume: 216 ap 

Total Ap for Haku: 256
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum