Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaKomro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Kamui! Empty Kamui!

Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:35 am

Thanks to six years that Uchiha, Kaito unknowingly spent inside of the SRAC's Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the young man had come to learn quite a bit about his abilities and the further history of his true Uchiha lineage.

Before he could dive into all of this, however, he needed to get himself cleaned up and also buy himself a new change of clothing.

The first part of his day was spent doing the latter. He visited a well-known tailor within the village, ordering himself a new grey, short-sleeved zip-up shirt that adorned the Uchiha crest upon its back. Next,  he would stop at the village's barbershop to get himself a haircut and get his face shaved. By the end of it all, it was almost like a completely new person had been born entirely.

Kaito's New Appearance:

Upon arriving back home, Kaito's ninken Raidomaru made full ready to rip him to shreds.

"Easy now, Raido…" Kaito said, holding up his hands in a calming and unalarming manner. "Its me. Its Kaito…"

Raidomaru cocked his head to the side and pondered for a moment before eagerly wagging his tail and jumping up into Kaito's arms.

"Geez!" The pup exclaimed. "What in the world happened to you, Kai?"

"Oh, its a long story, boy, and I'll make sure to tell you, but first I've got something to show you." Kaito sat Raidomaru down on the ground gently. "Before I go though, I've got to make sure my gear is packed and I leave nothing behind."

"Where we goin'?"

"You'll see. Just wait a minute." Kaito chuckled.

Kaito went to gather all of the gear he felt that he needed; extra changes of clothing, his weapons, identification papers, headband, and other miscellaneous things. Once they were all gathered and put into a bag, he would scoop Raidomaru up into his arms before closing his eyes and breathing in and out slowly. Suddenly the boy shot the both of his eyes wide open, revealing his Mangekyō Sharingan and a steady stream of crimson red blood exerting from his left eye.

"Kamui!"

A distortion in space and time began to swirl around Kaito and Raidomaru from the focal point of his left eye. Within a few seconds, the two of them were completely engulfed in the distortion and faced with a new place entirely. The place was composed of an innumerable amount of randomly arranged and differently sized rectangular prisms amongst a dark and seemingly endless void.

Kaito was more than amazed by this, as shown by the utter look of awe on his face, but Raidomaru was more than skeptical of it all.

"Where are we, Kai?" The pup asked shakily.

"This, Raidomaru, is my own personal dimension..."

[TOPIC EXIT]

WC (POST) = 868 WC
WC (TOTAL) = 868 WC

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:
Exit Claims:

Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada