Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Building Ketsuekigakure, A New Home. Empty Building Ketsuekigakure, A New Home.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:46 pm
The Missions:
[Total Rewards Expected for these missions for Remika; 250,000 Ryo (Includes Kage Mission Bonus Per Mission, and Beloved Presence) & 530 AP(Beloved Presence)]
[Total Rewards Expected for these missions for the others; 75,000 Ryo & 265 AP]

Last edited by Remika on Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Remika
Citizen

Building Ketsuekigakure, A New Home. Empty Re: Building Ketsuekigakure, A New Home.

Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:10 am
A deep sigh, the light sewn through the thin fabric of the dark tent, beads of sunlight dancing along the lumpy floor, Remika starred at it for several minutes; it was funny that humans felt the need to rest, wasting hours away sleeping when they could continue to work, yet in the few months she had been awake, she found herself more times then not pretending to sleep as to not disturb the humans surrounding her. None of them had quite figured out that she didn’t need to sleep, her slumber was something she did when she needed to hibernate. As she stretched her limbs out, removing herself from the temporary cot, she readied herself for the morning, it was the beginning to everything, time for her and her brothers to get started... She had already tasked the humans with tearing down the ruins of what once was; but it was her job to acquire the new human slaves volunteers.

As Remika slipped into a silver skin tight dress, her curves being hugged as she slipped on heels that would make the vixen far taller than she actually was – yet she seemed to remain shorter than most. Her hair tied up into a loose and messy bun as she opened her tent and stepped out, the black umbrella opening as she took her first step outside of the tent. “Good Morning, your royal highness.” The voice was shaky, as were her hands, Remika glanced towards her, just enough to side eye the far more taller woman, her bright red hair and freckled face stood out more than anything else. “Status report?” Remika demanded, she never bothered learning their names, within enough time, they would grow old and die, or disappoint her and she would simply drain them. Humans were fragile creatures... If only there was one that could impress the woman.

Remika listened carefully, her eyes looking towards the ruins of the former major village, the morning crew working ever carefully to remove and destroy every last bit of it. It would take several weeks, but with enough time it would be cleared and the building would begin. In the mean time, it was her task, along with Mamoru, Ketsuatsu and Azrail to gather the needed supplies... And quietly, she didn’t want to alarm or alert any of the other major villages of their intentions as they worked quietly on their new home. It was her task to make way with her brothers to the main lands, and arrange for materials and laborer's on ships to make way to the island they settled into.

Remika sighed, watching carefully as she moved along the ruins; greeting the humans that were currently working. Their spirits raised as she made her morning route through them, offering snacks and drinks to the workers as she did. She had seen how hard labor like this was able to end in revolt if not handled carefully... This was not something she wanted to see happen.

A stout man would make haste in Remika’s direction, her almost glowing red orbs watching him carefully as he approached, speaking to the red hair’d woman that had been walking along the Kyuketsuki Royalty. Their conversation seemingly lasted far longer than Remika felt comfortable with, “What. Is. It.” Her voice felt exasperated, her patience wearing thin as she glanced over, just enough to tilt her head to the left, her eyes watching the pair of them carefully.

I’m sorry, Mam’ it seems that there is already a ship at the old docks, with goods for the island.” Remika would press her lips together as she narrowed her eyes, “Already... A ship?” Remika knew of no ship that was coming this soon, nor would there be one coming for at least a weeks time... Which ship had arrived? Something certainly didn’t feel right about this...

Without a second though, Remika would begin her run across the ruins, her quickened speed to normal humans would seem almost inhuman, finding herself on one of the many cliffs that stayed above the old dock, her eyes narrowing on a medium sized ship landing at the middle of the bay, a single row boat having entered the docking area... Her plan for rebuilding the docks was simple, making it possible for the larger ships to enter and dock without worrying about their size... Yet, seeing a ship already in the bay made her realize that when the ships with supplies came, they would need to start with the dock and surrounding area first... She couldn’t take chances with security and proper docking stations to get all their materials.

As she watched the two men standing on the small wooden dock speak among themselves, she would quickly recognize the first man, a Captain, one that was meant to bring the rest of the belongings to the Kyuketsuki Royalty, each member of the royal family would finally gain their personal belongings, far sooner then originally wanted...

A small groan as she would step off the cliff, her body seemed to almost float across the air as she landed on her feet, the drop would be enough to hurt any regular human, but for a Kyuketsuki it was nothing but a walk in the park. “Captain. You seem to be far earlier then expected.” She announced herself as she walked towards them, “You were not meant to be here for another few months... Are you even sure you’ve gotten all four of our belongings?” She continued, her face would scrunch up, narrowing her eyes towards the elder gentlemen. He had been loyal servant to her Royal line for years, and his father before him... Seemingly this mistake was something she could easily look over, but something felt off about the situation.

Aye Ma’am. I apologize, but I put a rush in fer’ yer belongings. It’s high tide for my retirement; and fer’ me son to take over my ship.” He would reply to Remi as if she was an old friend, a playmate that he once grew up with... Humans with their older age seemed to care less for respect... Far more open with his language than anyone else would have dared to be. “Your son... You say?” Remika raised her eyebrow, the second mans more youthful appearance became more apparent to her. “Ahh... I see.” She would state, “In your ninety years of life, and many voyages in our names, you are ready for a landlocked life?” She would inquire with the man before her.

The man would give a small nod towards her, “Aye Ma’am... The wife and I decided it was high time... I stopped Captn’ the ship years ago, but y’all werr’ sleepin’” The second man, presumably the mans son, looked towards his father, almost bewildered with the statement, “Father, there is no way this is the same woman great-great-great-great granddaddy made an agreement with.” As the old captain would begin to speak, Remika would raise her hand, silencing the old man.

It was not your great-great-great-great grandfather that my mother made an agreement, but rather the first of your generation of sailors, when mankind began to traverse the waters and what laid beyond them, it was I who continued that deal all these years later.” Remika watched as the younger mans face would turn sheet white, almost as if a ghost was standing before him... His heart rate quickening, the blood in his veins flowing ever faster than before... “You need not worry... Your blood, it’s disgusting. I have no interest in eating you. Nor would my brothers.” She would laugh, her eyes watching the panic in the man begin.

S...So his... Your!” The man would continue to stutter over his words for several moments before Remika would become bored with the child of the former Captain.

I am the darkest secrets that lay within the rubble of this vile world. Yet, my impurity, probably makes me the oldest nonliving thing, you will ever meet. I am more than willing to continue our agreement, as I have hundreds of times before you, with the same promise as I’ve done with the others of your house.” She would pause, looking towards the old man, “Freedom and a life of ease after servitude. As granted, you will spend the last years of your life under my care, and that of my family. Treated as we are. Return here with your wife in six months time, your home and servants will await you.” She stated smiling towards the man, “Th...That’s the deal?” The younger man spoke.

Oh goodness, that isn’t the whole deal, but that is the end of our agreement. When your time is up, and your ready to give it to the next generation of your house, you live out the rest of your life like a King.” Remika replied, the Kyuketsuki Royalty let out a soft giggle, her voice wasn’t rough or high pitched, but rather angelic in nature; something soothing about the snow-white woman standing before them would make her almost eerie in a way.

Remika closed her eyes for a moment, taking in a deep inhale of the smells surrounding her, her senses heightened within those moment, a secondary ship was on its way, and only a short distance out now. It would be the messengers returning with letters and labourers she had asked for... The pounding hearts of sea sick men and women made it all clear to her. “If we have an agreement, I will need you to bring your ship closer so we may begin to unload the items upon it.” The woman stated, the two men remained silent for several moments.

The wait was the annoying part, she knew their answer would always be yes, there was never a doubt in her mind that they would agree to the arrangement that she had many thousands of times before. “Right away, Mam.” The younger man would finally speak, breaking the moments long silence as they got into their rowboat and hobbled back off to their ship. “It looks like we get our belongings far sooner than expected, dearest one.” She would speak, knowing that her brother was not far behind her, she had expected that her sudden disappearance would cause a stir.

Remika didn’t bother to turn her back as she spoke to her kin, the three men, though semi-related to her because of their ties within the Kyuketsuki bloodline, making them kin, but rather children of the seven, cousins who treated each other as siblings... Even if the original seven interbred among themselves. Purity was the important part, keeping their lines pure, making sure their children, and their children’s children would do the same. Values kept among the generation that followed them, although it had been a long time since she had heard of the coming and goings of the other children that the original seven had reproduced before their downfall... She had sent out spies and messengers to find them, often times coming up empty handed.

Remika was one who believed and held onto the words of her parents, even with their brutal murders at the hands of those who had once served her family... Having barely made it out with her own life... She went to the only family she knew how to locate... She knew that her parents had meant for her to become the bride of another within the second generation; yet something never went off for her... And without the guidance of the elder Kyuketsuki to show them and arrange the marriages and lives of the second, they ended up remaining aimless for centuries. With the fear their bloodline would become sullied more than it already had been, she gathered all living children to her knowledge, of the original seven. With the hope that her messengers would make it to the others, eventually.

She had a mission to make them a home, to make her people and those around them a home and a hub of activity, and safety. Nothing more than her wish to create such an environment to ensure the safety and homes for the many to weak to defend themselves. To teach the weak, train them in ways of strength, and give them purpose.

Although her mind remained lost in deep thought, her eyes would bring her back to the real world the moment the secondary ship would land in the bay, a smirk along her face as she watched it come close enough to the dock before dropping anchor and a rowboat. Her answers were finally here, would they get their materials?

Word Count 2103 // Total Word Count 2103 // Total Needed Word Count 26,400 // Total Per-Person 6,600

Mukuro Ketsua
Mukuro Ketsua
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : The Mad Medic
Summoning Contract : Aoiryu
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Iryojutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 150400

Building Ketsuekigakure, A New Home. Empty Re: Building Ketsuekigakure, A New Home.

Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:26 pm
Early start for a late day. In a new home surrounded by many he didn't know and the few he did, staring out into an endless expanse sat the eldest of the Kyuketsuki siblings and the Executioner himself. He had laid in bed the prior night after long night with his siblings after what felt like an eternity of sleeping but yet it was a habit he could naught but afford to break. Laid up with all manner of beings, the Executioner stared at the ceiling in mild contempt, still remembering that very day that tore the siblings apart and into endless slumber. Ketsu pondered on the survival of any of the Seven, being one of their successors he had a small mind about he who he had inherited a red throne from and a smile appeared upon his face. Had it been this long since he had laid his bare back upon such luxuries? Such... human tastes? Always the joker but when alone and the only one to speak with had been himself the jokes faded and the seriousness in his mind came to fruition. One could call it a switch of mindsets or even a personality disorder, but Ketsu was Ketsu. The Jester. The one who no one took serious until it was their head on the ground. Now in the morning he stood staring out of the window of his new home, his village. Such a trifle thing to have honestly, only humans clung to such things but seeing what it brought people...perplexed the man. Behind him, were many who wanted his company for the night, nights, or whatever they wanted. Sacks of meat who feared mortality but saw a glimmer of eternity in his own eyes. If only they knew he offered no such relief. They would all die in time and he would remain, smiling and carrying on with his day. Since time had been a concept long foreign to him, to the point in fact that he only knew the passing of time as the sun began to set and the moon began to rise. How long had he been asleep? No matter he thought to himself as he reached into his pockets and pulled out an exquisite cigar, one given by one of the many in his hedonistic bed. What did he care for cancer or any Human affliction? He wouldn't die to something like this and as the family physician he knew he would be fine.
'
Reaching into the right pocket of his pants, he would pull out an ornate lighter with the design of a one-eyed dragon and flicked it open. A subtle clink could be heard as he lit it with one swift motion and the cigar was alight. Taking in a deep inhale he would rest the object into the corner of his mouth as he released a large plume of smoke and chuckled," As blood flows, blood grows. Who knew our kingdom would once again flourish under our hands...The hands of The Seven. Would you Old Man Sword," the reference only known to him as shook his head and turned slightly so that his entire right side peered at the door as it opened. Slowly his hand would remove the cigar from his lips as he saw the tufts of white hair poke through the door and the rather dashing young male come in. Opening his arms he would motion for the boy to come over, who had at first hesitated before moving over and giving him a hug," Why if it isn't Drayven...Doing your rounds I see my boy. What can I do for you? OR did you come for another lesson in defeat," the male would jest of course. Drayven had been the most competent human that he had honestly had the pleasure of meeting, but even then he often reminded the Kyuketsuki of one of his own. The white haired male would shake his head and remove himself from the hug as he dusted down his outfit to its meticulous, yet pristine form," Lady Remika has requested your presence in matters of the Village Mas- Sir," catching himself amiss he would clear his throat and continue," She will be waiting for you at the pier," the Jester would laugh as he returned the cigar to his lips and took in another inhale. This was a man of repetition and it took him a fair few beatings to understand that those that called him Master had no choice. They were weak and would never be anything more, not even an equal. In this boy he saw a potential that could label him the Hand of the Executioner. He was of course in the Elite, special division of the village and thus respect was given...unless a certain brother of his.

No matter. Another cloud would be exhaled as he walked over to his closet and grabbed his clothing for the day. His black turtleneck, and white jacket. Slowly he would dress himself as he flicked his long white hair out and to the back to sit just outside of his clothing. Giving it a small shake he would turn to Drayven and give him a small nod, dismissing him to his duties of the village. Turning his back he would flick his window open and from the room he would take into the village proper. As he walked he would continue to smoke, taking note of the buildings and structures going up that would soon make the Village of Blood a reality. He wanted to take his time and explore the place a little more but it was Taboo to leave his sister waiting so he moved with haste. Ketsu would come into view, leaning against one of the lone trees in the area and the first brother to arrive on the scene. Placing the cigar back into his mouth as the silver orbs stared at Remika," Good morning dear sister I hope I am not too late? It takes some getting used to having...such things again. Your poor brother forgot himself again~," a jest in his usual bad tastes, but a smile would remain on his face as he leaned from the tree and walked over toward her, wrapping his right around around her slender shoulders and looking out to sea," So how are you?"

WC: 1,060/6600
Ayuna Chinoike
Ayuna Chinoike
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : The Control Devil
Living Clones : Dagon Shinkou (Bodyguard)
Genjutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 124000

Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:27 pm
Will you continue to stand there, hiding like an abashed child, or will you enter?” The Prince inquired listlessly. His eerie crimson gaze indolently set on the door to his chambers. Twist the knob did, pushing open the door from the frame gently revealed Dagon. Stepping in as he bowed his head, right arm pressed to torso and hand over his heart. His golden locks veiled most of his face. “Forgive my intrusion, Master. I did not mean to offend.” Plead the Shinkou. Yet Azrail was not interested in the reasoning for it, merely the information which lead him to do it. “Speak now, Dagon.” He commanded.

The man raised his head, correcting his posture, shifting his right and left hands to cuff behind his back. Looking his Master in the eyes as he did so. “As you wish, sire. There was sighting of a ship at the docks. And Lady Remika has already departed to investigate.” The expression of the Prince remained as stoic as always, leaving Dagon to struggle discerning how this information effects him. His eyes of rouge drifted from servant, as he sat within his mahogany structured chair, shine polished, red plush cushions and golden trimmings. His right leg crossed over his left, while his hand clasped within each other set upon his lap.

Another…ship.” He words. To his knowledge no such vessel should have arrived, not for some weeks. The  Kyuketsuki could not bring himself to deny his intrigue by this news. No doubt, keeping in mind her haste to investigate the matter, this was equally as intriguing to his sister. His hands slowly, hypnotically began to weave through hand signs. With a mere glance he locked eyes with Dagon, standing to his feet in the process. The Shinkou taking note understood the unspoken gesture. He motioned towards his master, placing his hand upon his left shoulder. The two blinked out of existence the moment Azrail caught a fix on Remika’s chakra.

Teleportation was merely a more convenient means of traversing the wide ranges of land for the Angel of Death. He found little to no point in exerting himself physically when he can simply just be there at his own whim. There arrival was spontaneous, marking them no more than 5 meters to the left of Remika and his brother, Ketsuatsu. Upon their arrival Azrail caught wind of the jest of his sibling. Dagon removed his hand from his master’s attire, wiping it and repair it of any imperfections in the process. “My dear sister, brother, what is the meaning of this vessel?” Inquired the lord.

Dagon would turn to take notice of the captain and his son, their resemblance made it apparent to him that the two were related, their visual age gap made it obvious of their ties. “I see… Master, these two men were tasked with bringing your belongings. But they seem to be a tad bit early, I am afraid.” Azrail glanced over to them both. He could feel how their blood coursed their very bodies and from that it didn’t take long for him to find them both to be blemished in some way. “Is that so? Well then, I presume there is no room to question, as I am confident that Remika has already tended to that.

That being said, he turned his attention over to Ketsuatsu. It wasn’t clear due to his face being voided of expression, but the scent of that Belvedere white stinging his nose. He never understood why someone of his caliber would resort to such foul and disgusting habits that these humans die for. “Must you partake in such meager conduct? That is unfit for a True Noblesse.” His tone was clam, cold and most of all captious.

625/6600
Remika
Citizen

Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:46 am
Remika smirked, her eyes finally landing on her eldest brother, not long before the second eldest would also appear; her eyes dim in the morning light as the umbrella covered her in shade and protection from the sun; unlike the other two standing before, Remika’s skin was far more delicate to the rays of gamma that rushed to the earth from the large star in the sky.

Just in time, dearest loves.” She would speak, her reddish eyes scanning the pair of them, the small smirk escaping her lips as her eyes glanced back towards the opening of the island; “We have our belongings… And visitors. Assuming that the secondary ship is meant to be here.” Her grin had completely faded from her face as she moved towards the cliff once again – her eyes locked dead onto it. Some sensation she couldn’t explain, dread? The thought of it was quickly shaken from her head as Azrail would speak towards Ketsuatsu, jesting on the fact that that the eldest of them smoked his cigar. Remika agreed with her twin flame; Azrail and herself, agreed upon many things, and the mundane facts of taking part in certain activities seemed…rather silly.

Remi smiled as she noticed smaller boats being rowed towards the shores, pieces of furniture along with boxes and folders, other things they had all collected throughout the thousands of years of being placed on the earth. Remika would gasp softly, as a medium sized cage was lowered down from the ship, even covered by the thin white sheet above it, she knew the shape all too well, her eyes brightening as her lips parted, “Open that cage!” Her voice shrieked, the sailors glancing towards the cliff as they lifted the white sheet, revealing a small white creature inside of it, Remika’s familiar, Constantine – a ‘giant’ vampire bat that had existed nearly as long as the elder Kyuketsuki royalty. “Come my love!” Remika would cry out, as the cage was open, the small bat taking flight across the open bay, gliding itself along the salt water before fluttering upwards, coming to a final stop on Remika’s shoulder, the red eyed bat starred at the woman.

Remi! Remi! I’ve missed you!” The creature cried out, wrapping its small wings around her neck as she spoke, her eyes glancing towards the two behind Remika, “Oh gosh, you let them come before me? Their more creatures than I!” The small bat cried out, almost pouting as her eyes moved from Ketsuatsu and Azrail back to Remika. “If they are here… Is… Mamaru also here?” Constantine would inquire, her small head tilting to the side as she moved slightly closer – Constantine was more nervous around him, the often times silent and ominous of the three brothers would cause anyone unease. Yet, Remika found the trio less than terrifying as other counter parts would… But she had known them since conception, regardless to them being birthed before her, there was an undeniable connection between them.

A connection that none of the other children of the seven had, it was a comfort to her, even with the others in the wind, she regressed at the position of the search for them, only to enjoy the moments she had with the ones she knew the whereabouts of.

We need to prepare for this new ship being the materials and the humans we’ve hired to finish the island, ahead of schedule. The current humans on the island need to move faster, perhaps motivation, from one you…” Her eyes glancing towards Ketsuatsu, the eldest being more… Motivational than diplomatic, “We should greet the sailors on our shores, give direction, and prepare for this mystery ship. If it isn’t what we are thinking, it should make it to shore, nor should it make it out of our waters. We cannot afford the other villages learning of us too… Soon.” She spoke softly, her eyes glancing back towards the water, a soft sigh as she nodded towards them, taking the umbrella from the human girl that had been holding it for her, ushering her off to complete daily tasks – waiting several moments before taking a step off the cliff, the one joy of being undead, of being unique the way they were; the fall would cause the woman no damage, as she softly landed on her feet with the drop. Her dress fluttering around her softly before coming still once again. Her quick movements towards the shore as she smiled towards the sailors.

Her eyes sticking on to the incoming ship; the sense of dread that seemingly never left her. The bat still clinging onto Remika’s shoulder, before the woman would nod at the creature softly, as she would take flight heading towards the oncoming ship to inspect it. “I’ll know soon what you are…” She muttered under her breath, as sailors from the welcomed ship continued to pile things onto the beach.

Word Count 830 // Total Word Count 2933 // Total Needed Word Count 26,400 // Total Per-Person 6,600

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum