Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen
Stat Page : The quiver of knowledge
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 224340

Teen Beach Movie 2 Empty Teen Beach Movie 2

Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:12 pm
The Mission Deets:

The Fit:
The sun rose on another glorious day on the beach. Kota got up in the beach shake that he got a room in. The smell of his late night proclivities lingering in the air, as well as a soreness in his body. Kota had a smile plastered on his face. The beach had better bodies that he could melt in. The last time he had this much fun was when he was just leaving the academy. The archer put on his beach attire and headed down to sand. He wanted to see what else the place had to offer.

The place looked pretty deserted. A handful of people bothered to get up so early. In the distance Kota spotted what he thought to be cameras in the distance. It was interesting enough to get his attention. He started moving towards it in his flip flops. Enjoying the feel of the morning sun on his caramel blessed skin. The archer did not realize he had on his ninja headband this time. Last night one of the boys wanted to see it. Asking if he was really a ninja. He put it on to oblige and forgot it was there. Kota would try not to wear it too much on the beach otherwise. Who knew what kind of attention a gorgeous and kind man, such as himself could get.

WC: 227
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 74500

Teen Beach Movie 2 Empty Re: Teen Beach Movie 2

Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:55 pm
From the realm of Arubboth zaled had a finecred glass of wine, Another match has shown up on the screen and it was an unique taste, The scene was abuzz as supposedly this was an realm championship, a unique clash of various realms that occured quiet frequently between many well mannered fighters. In his office however his screen shifted to the side as an induvidual in question had arrived to the dimension nexus in  request of assistance. Zaled lounged back as both had an bottle of fine wine and the roars of cheers and boo's were distant, and vehind the turned down screen with a wave of his hand. 

The induvidual was an negotiator of sorts having partiqued his interest in the fabled world for a small simple job at the famous Mikadzuki beach resort. A respectful cause to come to him for it was an movie of purposes which zaled now after anothee sip of wine and a moment of silence spoke up.

"I will do a few scenes as i am not as young as i used to be, granted by this script which is well written you want the old man to be, "thrown off a balcony into treacherous waters?" it is worth the shot, but let us say that the only reason it may work is there is supposedly an assistant. This is good and well. 3 scenes ans we will utilize what means to keep it to your desired quality. I however request to be scratched off in helping, transdimensional laws,and regulations will not want us to be too freindly you see."

zaled joked on the last word and downed the lat bit of the wine in his glass while the agent, a slick back relaxed individual smiled and pured himself a victory glass. downing it as zaled had wrote out a signature but under the name "zadamire von cogsmith" and gave the man a nodd,  as he was welcome to wait outside as zaled prepped. 

A few moments later and a pair of sunglasses, a fresh bottle of wine, dark sandles and a black and gold towel over his shoulders. The man emerged downing the bottle as the man lead the way down the winding hallways of the reception to the allocated temporary link between zaleds dimension, and the beach resort. As they walked zaled composed himself as it was time to play a role, and merely collect the payments, and leave. 

A few doors later zaled and the man emerged from a hut on the far side of the beach. The sun was a blistering hot day which was good, zaled had to take a plunge anyway, surely the water would cool him off a bit in this case. The man hurried off towards the settled lawn chairs and cameras while zaled was casually in tow observing the crowed, only to see a head band glint in the distance.

two roles i suppose?

granted zaled by all means was virtually unrecongnizable as he never met the induvidual, but took another swing and noted the one he was stunt doubling.
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:44 pm
Kota walked up to the set with a look of excitement. He had a dream to become an actor at one point in his life. The top actors were the envy of many people anywhere they went. The amount of Ryo they raked up could even buy them anything they needed. It was a world of glamor and opulence that filled him with envy. The only reason that dream was cut short was because his father never supported it. Kota was sure he would have been a nomad longer if it was not for his mom getting sick when she did. It was a terrible feeling to not have enough power to chase your dreams.

I wonder what kind of movie this is going to be.

Kota wondered to himself. He had never seen a movie being recorded before. The closest he got was when the virtual arena recorded various fights. Still you could not make an action movie out of people just trying to kill each other, as far as he was aware. He did not want to disturb the people that were hard at work. He was going to make his escape when he heard one of the workers talking. They mentioned getting one stunt double but needed a second for the other part. Kota was young, nimble and flexible.

“Excuse me. Do you need someone athletic? I am sorry to barge in but I overheard that you could use assistance.” Kota was not philanthropic but wanted to get his face in the picture. The worker looked him up and down as if giving Kota a full body inspection.

“We will be glad to have you. We found someone to fill in for the main lead. We need someone for the secondary lead. She is just your height and skin tone. Hope you do not mind wearing a wig and costume.” After they said their piece Kota could feel his lip twitch. He had no problem with wearing a costume. He even made use of disguises when hunting. It was just the fact that his beauty would be covered up. Kota could only nod in agreement. It was better for him to at least get his foot in the door. They led him to another spot to stand out.

The presence Kota picked up from the other stunt guy was fierce. The dude was not making any attempts to hide his chakra as far as he could tell. Kota could not tell how strong the guy was. He was working under the impression that the man was a bit on the older side. It would make it a simple matter to take him down. Kota shook his head at the intrusive thought. The guy looked older. It was always the old people you had to be aware of.

“Hi! Name is Kota. Pleased to meet you. What brings you on here?” Kota believed he had the proper amount of politeness and respect in his voice. The archer was neither servile or overbearing with his greeting.

WC: 507
TWC:  734
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:59 pm
A pleasent surprise shifted over ther older man as there was a warm smile although the depths of his eyes and the truth behind them were hidden. The boy was bold, a small role to play and easy pay meant everything wad simple from here on out. So zaled played it off.

"just willing to offer a kind hand of course, and enjoy the sun. It is fantastic"

it was the truth a fair set of the weather in this dimension was a true marvel. Summer mild hot days, It almost threw zaled  back to the days in kazan and it's numerous beaches, but that was the past, and thevtask was the movie contract in question. The stage men,and women, The microphones, and even a decorated dog or two were in the mix. Zaled gazed the young man over once more and smiled once more. A little knowledge went far for the youth as he assumed his position, and even an adorable showcase of water style, wind,and lightning to simulate the oncomming sense of a storm.

"i would say young man simply focus well on your targets, and i will teach you an invaluabke trick. After all tell me how many jutsu can you see, feel around gou at play, and do you truly understand? Seeing however is beliving, so gou must focus on tbe infomation at hand."

zaled spoke as he patted the boy on the shoulder and headed onto the water via the use of surface water, now it was time to act. Having glanced the lines over zaled improvised. 

"What more can thy ask for? i walk on water. wind, and the sharks obey me, Yet you claim you youngin are my kin eh?"

the rough voice toppled by arrogance, sarcasim and even the open mockery, to disdain to his partner.

"All the youngins walked the same path,some yeller call of duty, a blastomius miscaridge of reason, they called it justice, and the rightious culling of my people.... of my family, of my freinds. Whst is it to ye eh? a man and son for a warm bed and food. I say away with ye call of peace."

Zaled with a drop of his voice and a lowering of his sunglasses slightly revealed a set of red eyes.

"the sea dont care and will wash away ye story, but perhaps it may listen to your story, pha!"

he spat out in disgust and snarled.

be damned to it! take ye peace talk, but leave me your sailors and their wives."
Kota Apollon
Kota Apollon
Citizen

Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:27 pm
“I believe it is as well.” Kota responded to his new buddy with a smile. The hunter was always polite, at least at first. He had no reason to be rude to the new movie help. He was just happy to get started. “Sure. Teach me what you can do. Old timer.” As a hunter Kota was adept to look over a situation. He had low qualms that the dude could teach him anything he did not already know.

Once the stage was set Kota was moved by the performance. He almost forgot the cue he needed to go out and start his own lines. 

“Yond wast nay 'rdinary calleth f'r peace.  Yond wast a chance and a flag of m'rcy.  We shall deliv'r upon thee and thy kind a wraith yond shalt trembleth the heavens.  Taketh this as a m'rcy upon thy souls!” Coming from Kota the pronunciation was on point. It was the infliction of his words that sold his act short. His words sounded more wooden and rough on the ears than what he had meant. “Chargeth and destroyeth!”

Kota ran out at full speed. He channeled chakra to his feet and started water walking as well. In accordance with the script he barreled towards the other actor. If the people were shinobi they may have noticed that he started to use Bull Rush out of habit. Kota was starting to take his role too seriously as he ran straight into the guy.

The director had screamed cut right before the two would make physical contact. It took an insane amount of concentration but Kota was able to stop himself. He canceled the charge and let out a light snort of laughter. Kota was relaxed and having a really good time acting. A shame he had no future in it. He performed a lot more stunts for the director as was needed. Eventually he ended it by finishing off the rest of the scenes. It was a great opportunity.

“Welp! I have to head out now. It was fun. I hope we get the chance to meet again.” Kota started to skip out. He had done all that needed to and was ready to start heading home.

[Exit]

WC: 370
TWC: 1,104

2x Mission rewards for Teen Beach Movie with Beloved Presence; 8,000 ryo, 40 AP. My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So 2,000 Ryo from AP. Total Ryo Earned 10,000. (Bringing the amount up to 221,940).

Using 454 towards ranking up Perfect Body to A rank. Previous Upgrade learning was approved and learned here.

Picked up Adjustment for 375 words at D rank.

The remaining 275 used towards Cutting Board Style at E rank.
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:20 pm
WC: 370
TWC: 1,104

2x Mission rewards for Teen Beach Movie with Beloved Presence; 8,000 ryo, 40 AP. My AP is at Max. Converting it to Ryo. So 2,000 Ryo from AP. Total Ryo Earned 10,000. (Bringing the amount up to 221,940).

Using 454 towards ranking up Perfect Body to A rank. Previous Upgrade learning was approved and learned here.

Picked up Adjustment for 375 words at D rank.

The remaining 275 used towards Cutting Board Style at E rank.

Approved.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:49 am
"ayo!"

zaled  acted as if astonished as the boy shinobi indeed moved with a surprising speed, although it was both impressive and yes it showed much to zaled the boy had promise. he let out an shout of bewilderment brandishing the wooden blade as  he spoke up loud and clear.

"ayasti have at thee"

zaled kept however an even pace with kota and for what it was worth this was a convincing scene alltogether. minus blood and the likes. However before the two met the wooden blades, a call to cut.

mmmh? cut action at least, well something?

zaled thought as without losing a beat he patted the young man on the back as he spoke of leaving and heading off.

"do not fear you have earned a lesson as a reward later young kota. go on let me handle this paperwork"

zaled waved to the boy as he hounded off and zaled went towards not the director but the script writer. clearly this plot bothered him as a consumer of fine bits.

"ok ok so now im flustered. hsnd me the script and  let me edit this as an outside clear perspective. i will stay here all day and nigbt then hesd back to my dimension. Now then"

zaled took the script and after a few moments of silence he rubbed his temples and knew this was nothing short of what he expected. Effects and stuff were going to be tossed in the mix to replace the fighting. It wad doable with tecnology but then again. he wrote in both his and kotas lines.

a hour later zaled headed through the nearest door back into arrubboth and with a large sack of ryo as comensation. With an infuriated temper needing another glass of wine.

remind myself before i drimk away this task not to do another transdimensional movie. these script writers are lucky they can visit this hub again,now my face will go into a z grade movie... i do not want to go to the grave with this

(exit)

twc:1,288

taking mission rewards( 4k ryo, and 20AP)

adding +12 stats (+6 to chskra, +6 to vigor)

+1288 going to. https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t54302-eternal-force
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:37 pm