Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Jun TsukikoToday at 3:38 amJun TsukikoKiko TsukikoToday at 3:32 amKiko TsukikoSeal of ApprovalToday at 3:27 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 60%
34 Posts - 11%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zetsu Mieru
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 19450

Mieru Goes to the Beach Empty Mieru Goes to the Beach

Sat Jul 09, 2022 1:58 pm
The Sun, The Sea, And The Sand:

Mieru spent countless hours covering himself in sunscreen before heading out to the beach. He wasn’t entirely sure why he was here. Something about being too serious and not relaxing enough. The comment had hurt his ego, not because he thought he was relaxed or anything, but because someone had realized how tense he was. Either way he headed out to the beach wearing a ton of sunblock and his general makeup to avoid standing out as the whitest white boy that ever existed.

As he stepped on to the beach he let his senses take everything in, the people, the scenery, everything. Or at least that had been his plan, but he was quickly interrupted by a young boy. “Hey! Hey! Can you help me build a sandcastle? I want to build the best sandcastle ever!”

Mieru took a brief moment to process the boy’s request before aquesing. He didn’t want to build a sand castle, but he figured the boy would be upset if he refused him, and Mieru did not like upsetting people. “Sure. Let’s make a sand castle for the ages.”

The two got down to business, filling differently shaped buckets with sand and a little water to hold them together in order to form a multitude of buildings. Mieru honestly had no idea what he was doing as he set down building after building. Sure he understood the concept but this was something completely foreign to him. He had never been to a beach before, much less built a sand castle. He turned to the kid, “We have a lot of buildings. Should we construct some walls?”

The kid whipped around and stared at him like he had gone mad. “Walls? More buildings!” Mieru quickly realized that this had nothing to do with security, or an actual castle and that he was simply playing with the child. While it wasn’t something he was particularly fond of, especially given his background, it was something he could understand and work with. As he placed down another bucket of sand he turned to the child, “Sir! Three more castle buildings have been built sir!” 

The child was elated by the fact that Mieru was calling him sir. The kid turned to him, “Thank you good knight! We need more buildings!” Mieru sighed, not sure what exactly he had gotten himself into. Yet he continued to build, bucket after bucket, making more buildings. Eventually, he started to make adjustments to the buildings, not because he thought the boy would like them, but because he couldn’t stand filling more buckets with sand.

Mieru made little alterations to the sand buildings, carving tiny groves here and there. He made tiny alterations and carefully cut flourishes into the buildings because he thought they looked nice. He didn’t even realize how long he had worked on one of the buildings until the boy hit him in the back. Apparently the boy had been trying to reach him for awhile, but he was just trying to tell him that he liked the symbol he was carving.

Mieru stared at the symbol, realizing he had carved the symbol of Tanbogakure into the sand castle. He honestly didn’t know why he had done it. Whether it was pride, or something else. Either way, it had come out okay and the boy seemed to be happy with it.

After spending far too much time building the sandcastle, the boy finally exclaimed that they were finished. He briefly ran off to call his family over, and his parents came over and made a big deal out of the boy's accomplishments. They then turned to Mieru and thanked him for helping their child, then inquired about Mieru’s parents. He quickly realized they thought he was another child at the beach with his family.

Instead of correcting them, he laughed it off and waved off in a direction as if his family was over there. “I am going to go back to my family now.” He gave a wave to the kid then ran off in the direction he had indicated, happy to be on his own once again.

WC 689
Zetsu Mieru
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 19450

Mieru Goes to the Beach Empty Re: Mieru Goes to the Beach

Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:02 pm
Summer Days, Driftin' Away:

Mieru strolled down the beach doing his best to avoid attention. He still remembered his home town and those that bothered him constantly. Because of this, he avoided eye contact as he walked, and tended to keep from really engaging anyone. This was of course unnecessary. Nobody even noticed him as he walked. He looked just like everybody else and aside from that, he looked like a child.

As he passed a particular couple, he heard yelling and arguing. Knowing that it was no business of his, he continued on, paying it little to no attention. He continued down the beach, keeping a little back from the water as he walked. He was wearing a gray long sleeve shirt, black pants, and shoes on the beach and had no wish to get them wet. The last thing he wanted was to expose his bare skin, as it would get very burned from the sun, and more importantly, people would realize he was of the Zetsu clan. That or they would simply identify him as some kind of freak.

After walking down the beach for a while, he turned back. His walk back was uneventful, and pleasant, until he heard the arguing couple again. “You went down to the beach to flirt with guys while I was in the room hungover didn’t you? I should have known you could never love me. I am just a flabby mess. I should have listened to my mother!”

The woman stared at him incredulously, “What are you talking about? I was just getting some sun while I sweated out the alcohol. I was probably drunker than you last night. Don’t you trust me?”

Mieru watched the couple as they continued to argue. He didn’t want to get involved. But he also couldn’t stand the two arguing over something that seemed so stupidly unimportant. He considered a few different options, and finally settled on one that felt demeaning, but he figured would work.

He ran up to the couple and cried out, “I can’t find my mom!” The two turned and saw the child like Mieru standing there, fear in his eyes. The couple looked at each other, still angry, but unable to ignore the child.

The wife bent down, “Hey, hey it is okay. We can help you find her.” She took Mieru’s gloved hand, “Why don’t we walk down the beach and look for her together. Do you know which direction she might be?”

Mieru stared at her, then looked to her husband, and finally began to look around as if he was trying to figure out which direction his mother could be. After he did this for a few seconds, he pointed in a direction and timidly said, “I think that way.”

The group set off in the direction he had pointed. The husband spoke as they walked, “So where are you and your family from?” Mieru looked in his direction, “Rice country. This is my first time at the beach. Is this your first time at the beach?” The man gave a little smile, “No I grew up around here. This is actually where I met my wife.” He seemed to be thinking back on the fond memory, so Mieru stayed silent for a while as they walked, looking around as if he were looking for his Mom.

After a few minutes passed, he spotted a few families and decided now was as good a time as ever. He exclaimed, “Mom!” and rushed away from the couple sprinting toward the families as if he had just found his mom. He disappeared into a small group of kids, hiding himself from the couple. When they turned away and started making their way back down the beach, Mieru headed back and shadowed them. 

He wasn’t close enough to hear everything that was said, but he was able to pick up a few words. Something about the husband being sorry, and how he remembered how they first met. He heard a little laughter between the two, before he stopped following them all together. His distraction seemed to have worked and given the couple some time to calm down. It may not have been the most direct way to help the couple, but it had worked, and in the end, that was all that mattered.

WC 720

TWC 1409

14 Chakra
Genjutsu Release 250
Quiet Footsteps 250
Great Breakthrough 909 toward 

2000 Ryo
10 Tickets
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin