Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Naki the cleaner or painter? Empty Naki the cleaner or painter?

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:24 pm
Cleaning and painting list :

It was a typical start of the day for Naki, he would wake up within this manor that he rediscovered and decided to go about his day. He had already came home from the second part of his exams, which he was surprised about, but he couldn't exactly keep still. The young man would go about his normal routine of waking up, taking a shower, cooking, and finally getting dressed. He would take only two of his swords today and his flak jacket as well as his mask as he began to walk out of his home before heading straight to the missions board. Naki would take in his surroundings happy with what's going on currently, though a thought constantly bugged him. When he and the other Genin, Hinoishi, fought the fact that Naki felt nothing when he went for the kill was terrifying to say the least. Wouldn't someone who hasn't taken a life be a bit taken back especially one as young as Naki was, however when he did, he felt nothing. Was it because of him knowing that they were in a simulation and the idea of him actually taking someone's life didn't click for him? That's what he wants to believe at least but he won't know until he has to do it with an actual person. He would then stop as he looked up at the spire before him. "What if I am a killer?.... Naaaaaah that's not me." He assured himself as he walked inside and into the office of the person who gives out missions. 

"Well, look who it is, the painter boy. Naki right?" Naki would smile hard as he heard that before rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah, well I wouldn't say I'm just a painter but I'm glad some people like my work." He said still smiling unaware of the spire being cleaned off as the man looked at him as he grabbed some missions files for him. "I see well, I'm sorry to tell you but they had put a request in for the spire to be cleaned." he told him as he watched the smile that was on the young man's face wash away as he ran from the office and back outside just to see if it was true, and it definitely was. Naki would drop to his hands and knees as he felt sad and defeated. "My masterpiece, gone.... Why? Whhhhhhhy!?" He said as he raised both fist to the sky as people were staring at him. Some were giggling as he quickly got up and ran to the Grove to see if the sign was still there, and luckily it still was. He would breath a soft sigh of relief before heading back inside, though his eyes still had a sad look to them as the man would sign. "Well before you ran out, I was trying to say that I actually have a mission for you that requires your painting ability. I have a couple others that need to be looked at but for the most part this painting one would be best for you." He said as he slides him the dossier with the information in it. His eyes would lock in the painters one as he smiled brightly once again. "Oh thank you! This is something I can definitely get done!" He said accepting the missions excitedly before leaving the room. 

The young genin would decide to leave the painting for last before doing the other two, he would figure the best thing for him to do first was the most tedious one, which was the house of glass. He would make his way to the home as he looked up at the kind of weird looking compound that was made from the glass. You'd think they wouldn't deal with vandals because they could see them but hey what does naki know he's an artist and a ninja he doesn't exactly know much about architecture but he definitely knows art. He would move towards the main door and gently proceeded inside looking for someone. Once there he would run into a maid that was on the process of cleaning the grounds before noticing him. Naki, was gently approaching her as he holds the paper that was for the mission before explaining. "Hi I'm here to clean the compound graffiti problem." He said as the woman just looked at him before gently nodding and walking away motioning him to follow behind. Naki would follow at a respectable distance though his eyes were wondering the compound, though it was weird the idea of it was quite fascinating to him. He would stop when they reached a closet of some kind and she reached inside pulling out a few bottles of cleaning solution, a few buckets, and as well as quite a few microfiber clothes for him. She would follow this up by leading him to the back of the compound as Naki held the solution and buckets with the fibers. He would realize that he didn't see any graffiti on the front of the compound so where was it? Well he was going to get his answer very soon as the maid lead him outside of the building at the back. That's where he saw it, from the far left to the right, nothing but graffiti it was everywhere it was so much that Naki thought it was gonna be something simple but nope. His jaw has dropped at the sheer amount of it as the maid placed her hand on his shoulder and finally spoke for the first time since they met. "Good luck." she said before she shuffled back inside leaving Naki behind to look at the mess before him. He would inhale deeply before placing the buckets down he had to think because this was a lot for him by himself. The genin had to get creative with this cleaning in order to get finished so he can move onto the next mission. He would get an idea before he started to sign some seals in this order. Tiger -> horse -> ram -> clone seal. 

There popped up was two other Naki's that looked at each other then at the other naki. "I know you just made us but I think you should find out that we're alright to do this before you just do it. Don't want to destroy the place right?" He said as the original nods before looking at them both as the other sighed. "Well, let's not all jump at once!" He said as he ran off to the maid once again as the other two started to mix in the solution in the buckets. Soon Naki would find the maid who was sweeping another part of the manor as she looked at him confused when he approached. "You haven't finished yet, have you or did you too decide to forgo this mission?" She asked him as this wasn't the first time someone has done something like this but was surprised when he started to shake his head. "Nope instead I'm asking that as long as it gets clean the method doesn't matter right?" He asked as he watched her as she was very clearly confused about his question before just nodding. "Well, yes I assume so. As long as it gets clean the method doesn't exactly matter. Why?" She asked curiously as Naki just smiled and ran off. Once he returned to the other two he would nod with two thumbs up as they both nods before one of them started to weave hand signs of Dragon -> Tiger -> Hare. Soon a torrent of water came from his mouth as he went from side to side essentially coating the wall of graffiti in water as Naki and his clone started to weave hand signs themselves. Monkey -> Rat -> Tiger -> Snake as the buckets of solution shook a bit before they sprouted two water snakes that coiled around before running their bodies against the wall as the solution started to get coated as the snakes dispersed. The three of them started to cough very loudly and pretty hard as the concentration of the solution was pretty strong. They would quickly grab their masks and put them on gaining some air as they grabbed the microfiber cloths and began washing the glass. Luckily with the original idea of his they were able to clean a good amount of it off the back of the compound much quicker than what anyone else would have done. The idea that they had was a simple one, one of them would start off cleaning the wall then the other two would follow behind getting any spot that the first one missed then they would repeat going back to the end and went back down. The three of them would continue this path pretty much for about 2 and a half hours. Soon the back wall would be completely cleared of graffiti leaving all three of them smiling before the two clones dispersed leaving Naki alone. He would collect the buckets and found a place to dump the waters before returning back inside of the compound heading to find the maid.

Once he did he would smile as he extended the buckets towards her as she seems very confused. "I've completed the task." He told her as she was surprised as it's only been about two hours and with the amount that was there she couldn't believe that he finished it. "Really? Well, before I can say anything about it being completed you would be okay if I went to look at it?" She asked as he nods and gestures her to go ahead as he followed behind her as she walked out. Once they got to the back it was now time for her jaw to drop as he did what she didn't think he could do, he finished it by himself and it was almost shining from the light. Naki would wait to hear her say that it was completed as the maid walked closer to check to see if he really did do it or if he tried to cast some kind of illusion on it. When she touched it she would realize that he actually did clean the entire back wall, she would turn around and gently bowed to him. "It would appear you have completed this task, I thank you for your hard work. You have done us a great service I shall let the office know of the completion." She said as Naki jumped for joy before nodding and bowing back to her. "Thank you for your time I must get going." He told her before running off heading to his next point destination which was him cleaning the armor and giving it a nice polish. The young lad would make his way over to the cave where he ran into the ones protecting the entrance as they gave him a simple glare causing Naki to tremble slightly before snapping back to reality. He would approach them with the paper in hand as he revealed that he was tasked with helping clean the armor and such as the guards didn't exactly relax their stances but they would stand aside and allowed him inside of the cave as one followed behind while Naki looked around at the many items and armors that was inside of the cave. The sight made the young man look around astonished by the amount as he doesn't think he'll be able to get to the painting mission but damn it he was definitely gonna try to. It was at that moment where the ninja came back with the items needed to clean the armors and weapons. He would once again create two more clones as they grabbed the items and began to move towards the items as he started with the armor sets first, he was starting to clean them as one clone was working on the weapons as behind them was the third clone as going around doing the ones they didn't touch yet. The sight of the items were amazing especially to a weapon user such as Naki he can see the craftsmanship and the thought put behind every item in the cave. "Man, the story behind these items and the story they could tell. The fights they been in I wonder what you all would say." he said as the clone looked at him from where he was. "A-are you talking to an object? Isn't that kind of weird?" The clone asked as Naki looked at him. "I'm also talking to myself." He said as he looked at him before it really clicked as all three of themselves looked at each other. "God, I need friends." The third clone said as the other two just nodded as they continue to clean the armors in peace. He was focused on cleaning that he didn't realize that he was taking a bit longer than normal with everything though he didn't realize how long it's been, he would make his way to one of the guards as they let him know they would infirm the office of him completing his job. Once he finally finished he would make his way to the exit as he saw the guards have changed before he went further out to see that he's been cleaning the armor for about a few hours now possibly three hours. He'd notice that the sun was above his head as he nods and began to head out towards the next part and the mission he was more interested in doing than anything else. 

Naki would make his way to the guild, not just any guild the painter's guild a place that Naki can definitely get behind. The young man would walk to the branch he was assigned to go to for this mission. Once there he would look at the doors before walking inside of the building going to the reception as he didn't realize how hard he was smiling. The dark skin boy would stand at the desk as the person behind it finally noticed him. "Hi I'm here for the mission, I hope it involves me painting." he said as the person smile as they could see the excitement in his eyes about wanting to paint something but they would shake their head before explaining to him that he has to do something else that may or may not be meaningful depending on how you look at it. They would stand up and make their way to the a backroom once there they would reveal all the brushes, rollers, buckets, and trays that had paint all over them as he looked at the many items. They would tell him that he is going to clean all the brushes and repair some of the items. Naki would be more surprised with the amount of paint everywhere though he would nod as they left him in there to clean. They would come back bringing him some water and paint for the repairs before they left again as Naki would once again create clones of himself as he and they all got down to cleaning. "Today has been nothing but cleaning for me. I didn't realize that I'd spend it cleaning as much as I have been out." He said to himself as he continued to wash the brushes in the room though he was a bit sad that it was just cleaning but he also understood that he can't be picky. The young man would continue to clean the brushes and repaint a few of the items in the room that head told to do. The clones would follow his lead as he looked around as his creative ideas started to flow as he cleaned. A few of the trays wasn't coming off with the chipper they had so one of the clones would start to peel it off as the other two caught sight of it. The sight of the paint being peeled off was nice and satisfying as they looked at each other before grabbing more trays and began to peel them too. They would spend some time doing that grabbing some bags for the paint to throw it away in so they don't have a bigger mess to clean. They all looked like they were enjoying it though they didn't realize how fast they were going until they finished all the trays and they all just got up and went onto the next part which was mostly the brushes and the rollers getting as much of the paint out which required them to constantly to either beat the water out of the brushes or roll it out. Naki would continue this as he wasn't aware of the time luckily the receptionist was good at their job and constantly came to check up on him to make sure he's ok. Eventually it came down to him having to paint the ladders and leave them out to dry, at first he thought he should have done them first so that he didn't have wait for them to dry before he could finish. Well it's too late now and he had to get this done before he left, he would open the window to bring in a breeze to help him out. He would proceed to the ladders as his clones laid them out and began to paint them a new brown color with the brushes that they didn't clean yet. They would do one side of the ladders at a time and with it being three of them they each did one ladder before moving on to another set of three as they each ran through every ladder pretty quickly and easily. They would eventually let the paint dry before flipping the ladders over and doing it to the other side, once they finished the ladders the clones would call it a day before disappearing in a poof of smoke as the receptionist came back. It was time for the guild to close, they would look around surprised about the amount he's done despite him having a clone or two. They would tell him they already sent someone ahead to let them know that he completed his mission as Naki nods as he left to go collect his rewards. Once he was given the amount he would be surprised about the amount he gotten as they explained that the ones who made the missions were quite pleased with his results which is why he was given quite the bonus. 

With joy running through his face he would bow before leaving debating on if he wanted to eat out or not, luckily he decided against it and opted to cook at home instead. Once he got home he would make himself some homemade ramen, he would clean as he went to ensure that he would finish and not have a mess everywhere. Afterwards he would do some simple maintenance in his living room cleaning his weapons and his armor. It was a very eventful day for him though he started with cleaning and now he's finishing it with cleaning. Afterwards he would take a hot shower getting some chips of paint off his body as he washed himself before noticing how long his hair was while he washed it, he also noticed that it went from black and white to just white fairly quickly and it was crazy though not many would notice since he doesn't exactly talk to many people. As he got out and dried off he would get into his pajamas and moved to the bedroom where he laid down and stared at the ceiling, it didn't take long for him to pass out. Eventually the night became day once again and Naki was up already taking a shower thinking about what to do today. He would figure that he should just take it easy and do a painting again one that he already created, after his shower he would do a quick breakfast nothing fancy plus he wanted to get to painting after eating he would gather his supplies and made his way out the door. He would end up going to the Grove and started to set up his spot with his canvas and paint tools as he began to create the spire again and the kage he had before on the spire though he didn't know what happened to the second. As he was painting people would gather behind him as one man in particular was astounded by his work would stand back to watch him he liked how each stroke he did felt like the small boy was putting his soul in the painting. Naki wasn't very observant as the one person stood overtop him as Naki continue to paint the grove. He was able to catch the beauty of it quite well as the man came closer as he really admire the work of the boy but alas he had to leave as he had to get back home. 

After about an hour naki would have finished and had collected his things getting ready to leave before being stopped by the man who worked at the mission board. He would tell him to come by for another mission, naki would nod and was gonna go get changedbut was told that his current outfit as he was going to need it. Of course Naki was confused but followed his direction as he went to the mission headquarters and was given the dossier about what they were giving him and the look on his face lit up as it was the painters guild and they were looking for more people to come out and help clear this old building of chipped paint and to also repaint it. This made him giddy as now he had a building to paint himself as he nods accepting it as he quickly left after getting the directions for it. Once there he would see the tools waiting for him as he created two clones and they each grabbed the chippers and started to go to work on the building. With it's size and how much work it's gonna be to just repaint it this was gonna be a full day thing. The clones would start from the top and middle leaving Naki at the bottom, when one was able to finish their side first they would join the other though Naki had a bit more than them as the base was always the biggest. Eventually the clones would join Naki at the bottom and began chipping away at the old paint after what was, give or take, a few hours the three of them smiled as they looked at their now blank canvas before them. "Alright! Now let's paint this baby....." he started to say as all three of them held up different colors. "Orange!!! Blue!!! soon all three of them looked at each other confused. "What!? Blue what are we Kiri why would we do blue?"One asked as they stared. "What? Blue's calming and cool it gives a soft vibe to it nothing extreme about it. I'm certain you two only went with those one because it is the village colors. they would look at each other and nod as you can't go wrong with a classic. As the third had white and white usually goes with everything. Soon a small argument broke out between the three as they were struggling to come up with a definitive choice until the original spoke up. "Why not all three? We can paint certain parts the other colors. Like the base can be orange the window panels can be blue and the door and window panes can be white." They would look at each other and nod in agreement as they all went off and grabbed rollers for the orange, after putting some in a few of the trays and started to get to work on the house. They would move in sequence of each other to apply the paint evenly. With Naki being a painter he made sure only use a certain amount of paint, luckily, he could eye it and see what he needed though it was a bit harder to do with paint for a building. As he went back to work one of the clones would realize that they weren't going to finish the house by the end of the day unless they get more people to help them. The three of them would end up stopping and looking at each other before shrugging their shoulders as they were going to finish this either with help or by themselves as they worked the night would creep up on him as he ended up stopping for now as he was able to get about half of the building covered. The next few days was good as Naki was constantly coming back by himself creating clones and continued the work on the building, eventually after about 3 days Naki would finish the building as it came out nicer than he expected. Almost immediately a person from the painters guild made their way there finding the building finished as they see Naki had just finished putting the finishing touches on the building before going down to the man as they expressed how impressed they were with the job as they sent one of their own to the mission headquarters to let them know that the mission is completed. Naki would smile as he was trying or to go ahead and head to the headquarters to collect his reward and be prepared to hear from them again. Naki would be happy to know that all his work was being viewed in a good light. He would head home and began to undress once he got there and went to the bathroom as he was covered in paint and needed to get it all off. Once he did he would head back out to the headquarters once again collecting a very large amount of ryo as he was told that since he was the only one there they decided to give him a bonus for doing a great job. Naki would smile as he thank them and left again this time he would go out to eat something. He would go to a grill steak place and decided to eat by himself as he felt like he deserves it. After eating his fill he would go home and went to bed he was tired after everything that happened these last few days of painting. Naki would decide to take a day or two away from missions to just relax and breathe for a while before going back to get more missions. He would stay inside in his bed and spent most of his time asleep snoring quite loudly as he relaxed. 

Eventually the two days passed as Naki got up and decided to go ahead and head to the headquarters as he was excited to see what he had to do next and he was greeted by the same person as always. The man would greet naki and hand him a dossier that came from the painter's guild. "They really enjoyed your work so far so they want you to help with this statue that the owner wants built. He doesn't want anything extreme but it'll be best to really nail this." He told him as Naki nods as he went outside and head to the guild from there they would take him to the client who was the one from before when he was drawing the spire as he looked around at the many people who had gathered for this mission. While they were talking and separating the groups naki would be called over from by the client and was talking to him for a bit. "You were the boy who painted the image of the spire. I like the way it looked so I was wondering if you could do that for me with my statue. I would like it to be as life like as you can do it." He said as Naki nods as he can do that easy especially when it's a statue though actually creating the actual thing would be a bit difficult for him since he doesn't have earth release. Though he was told he didn't have to worry about that as they had a few people who would be able to create the actual statue and the size wasn't going to be extremely large so Naki wasn't gonna have to worry about working on it for days at a time like the building. He would sigh in relief as he turned around and watched the men and women be told to prepare for the creation of the statue as the client went to the front and took a pose it was something simple nothing crazy. The people around Naki would get to work on the statue creating it to match his likeness as Naki was getting his paints together. The earth users would continue to mold the statue before finally standing back as the statue had a smooth surface to make the painting portion easier. Naki would look at the man and what he was wearing as he liked the design of it. He figured that would be the best thing to paint as the few painters would approach the statue examining what to do but they didn't have any good ideas. Naki would approach and pitch the idea that they make it resemble how he looks now though he was ignored about it as no one was gonna listen to a child. They would kind of just back away from it until the client said he liked Naki idea, he'd be alright with that. Many of the people there weren't the biggest fan of going with what a child suggested but if it's what the client wants then it's what he'll get. They would then spend the next few hours painting this statue to his likeness. A lot of the painters came around and actually liked what they were doing, some still bit their tongues on how they had to listen to a kid. Some people were complimenting him on his attention to detail when it comes to painting causing him to smile. The day would become evening fairly quickly as they finished the statue as everyone took a step back to witness it. The client, who had left, came back and was ecstatic about the work they did and decided to give everyone a bonus for their work. Naki would receive a bigger one with how the idea came along and how well he's been doing especially with the painters guild. He would smile happily as he was obviously happy that everything went according to how he hoped. The young man would leave the site and make his way back home where he sat down in the living room of the apartment before realizing that he doesn't have to stay there anymore. He got the deed from his old estate back after he went home for the first time and for him it's time for him to at least come to term with his past. He would nod as he created clones and spent the next few days packing up everything he owned and traveled back and forth from place to place. Naki was gonna start overcoming this feeling plus it'll be good for him to go back where he has a better place for him to train himself. Once he gotten back he would spend most of his time cleaning up the old home taking weeds out and fixing the backyard. He thought about making it a mission but not everyone will do it nor will they be alright with going it from s genin. Naki would spend what was three to for days cleaning and rebuilding his yard to it's once former glory. The young genin would eventually head back to the headquarters for his rewards with a thought about doing another mission while there, however he would deny this and just collect on his rewards. Naki was heading back home to where he can relax in his bedroom but first he had to make sure that the water was properly running, which luckily it was. Naki would take his first shower within this home and brush his teeth too, he'd follow this with a simple dinner as he had to plan on what he was gonna do from this point forward. He still had his end goal but he needed something to get there he remembered talking to Guren about transplants but he hasn't been back there to talk more with him. He would nod to himself as when he gets a chance he's gonna go talk to Guren about it perhaps he'll go to him tomorrow. 

TWC 5,505

Claims :

Auron likes this post

Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Naki the cleaner or painter? Empty Re: Naki the cleaner or painter?

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:51 pm
Exit claims approved for Naki! Please don't forget to make the appropriate changes to your stat page
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum