Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Lets get ready to rummmbbble Empty Lets get ready to rummmbbble

Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:03 pm
Mission Details:

"So what are you two fighting about?"

To understand the question that was being asked it would need for the day to begin in the morning. The young Ametsuchi heir had woken up out of a sweat drenched dream that wretched his very soul. Within a moon filled filed he could see swords of every make and shape and in the middle of them had been a singular item. A broken throne. His eyes focused on it as his Kenseigan blazed within his dream as a lone figure sat within the dilapidated seat, dressed in all black with the same eyes. He held a sword within his hand that he had only seen in his dreams and only two words came from their mouth before he woke up," YOU FAILED!" Morio sat up from his bed wiping the sweat from his head and brow, pushing strands of cerulean and black from his eyes as he wondered what that meant....and who was the person within the broken throne. That mattered not right now however. He began to get up, seeing the form of cassian as he knew it to be usually and made eye contact before walking to the bathroom. A small chuckle was the only thing he heard before the voice spoke," Your Kenseigan is blazing today," he ignored the jab for a moment before catching a glance into the mirror and then he saw it...the blazing eye active. Sighing he would take in a deep breathe and deactivate it before stepping into the shower and washing himself again. He spent a good hour in the shower, mostly pondering on his dream after he had finished washing himself and shook the thought from his head.

Today was another day he would be taking on another mission, a little higher in difficulty this time to kick the kiddie wheels off. He was not alone supposedly in this mission, and the person he would be doing this was unknown to him but it had been a mission that required them to taste food. His stomach had grumbled lightly, as a young dragons would which caused him to rub it for just a moment and then get ready. Putting on his usual attire he would begin to head out to the area where the two restaurants would be. Morio walked in silence as his armored jacket clanked silently against the only sword he brought with him, Cassian would be strapped and bandaged to his back. The two weren't sharing words at the moment though that had been normal these days. It didn't take him long to get to the middle ground for the restaurant where they had been setting up tables and booths to judge which only caused him to sigh," Why did i volunteer my bowels for this?," he would murmur to himself as he took a seat at the judges booth. Kicking his boots up onto the edge of the table he would wait for the others to finish and then the opening announcements.

507 WC
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

Lets get ready to rummmbbble Empty Re: Lets get ready to rummmbbble

Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:28 pm

sOB06LD.png
Mama washed and combed and curled my hair And then she painted my eyes and lips, then I stepped into a satin
FANCY WASNT
MY NAME

Miki had found herself in the awkward position, when she went out that morning for her early morning training – she went across the small section that would lead her towards the office that she would be able to acquire her missions from; she normally didn’t take missions, as she found other ways to make ryo, but lately she had been picking up the speed on getting them done more often as she wanted to gain enough Ryo to reopen her very own brothel. She was skimming through the options of missions, when a simple, and high paying one came across her eyes. A large grin would gleam across her face as she volunteered to take part in it. She had been informed that another person had also taken the chance at doing this mission, and that she would meet them there at the ‘judges booth’. Miki was all to familiar with taste testing; from teas to deserts and meals – during her time running the old brothel elsewhere, she had often times been in charge of making sure the best quality for everyone who entered the building.

As Miki returned home, and slipped out of her running garments and into a single piece red velvet dress that would reach down to just above her knees, on the right side a split that would read up to her hip; she would curl her hair delicately; she would take a gander at herself in the mirror, before placing on her normal jewels and other items before leaving the small room at the inn she was staying at and headed towards the center of the city where this ‘showdown’ was going on.

It only took her a few minutes to finally reach her destination, taking note of the other judge at the table, he was propped up, his legs on the table and himself leaned back without a care in the world it seemed. He was tall from what she could tell, armored with a single weapon; but still… oddly looking; he was young… Although she was unsure how young, but she knew that he had to be at the very least, younger than herself.

A small, but deep breath as she would walk towards the tables designated for the judges, she would nod towards the boy, giving a small and subtle nod as she sat down quietly. Turning her attention towards the gathering crowd, she had heard of both restaurants and the feud that rivaled between them… The stories were gruesome, sometimes even ending in death… The entire rivalry was shocking enough to her.

Miki would glance towards the other judge, now that she was closer; taking a better look at him – she was right about him appearing young, but still with the closeness, she was unable to determine how old he was… She found his hair to be the most interesting, the blue color as an overall… With black streaks throughout. She hadn’t seen such a strange mixture before… Thinking onto her own raven hair… She giggled slightly to herself as she returned her gaze back towards the crowd and now the contestants of the ‘showdown’.

She would wait to see who would speak first, but when it became apparent that the judges would need to say their peace first, Miki would take the initiative; “Well,” She would stand herself up, waving towards the crowd and the contestants, “I would firstly like to thank you for deciding to have this fabulous event; and further more, allowing not only the judges partake in taste testing your wonderfully made items, but also for all the extra that you’re giving away to the gathering crowds who’ve come to watch.” A smirk formed across her lips as she gazed around, “I think it is truly an honor that we can bring this feud to an end without anymore violence. I can say that I am certainly excited to see what you bring forth to us, today.” She would reach her right arm out towards the man settled at the other table beside her, motioning for him to speak and end the opening of this competition, so that way the contestants could get to cooking and putting on a show for everyone, and giving the judges a chance to watch them work.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 59
  • Vigor 105
  • Speed 40
  • Strength 5
AP
1130/1130

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 715
Total WC 715
Total WC Needed 715/1000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Dancin' dress that had a split on the side clean up to my hip It was red velvet trim and it fit me good
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:58 pm
Morio felt the stare that he had been getting from the female who had sat just beside him, his eyes didn't move but he could see her within his peripheral vision. Shades of red and jewels were some of the few things he could see besides her facial features and he was curious as to her origins as he had never seen anyone where anything like that within Hoshi during his time here.
None the less her giggle is what caused him to turn his head just slightly so his eyes could look over to her for just a moment before returning to facing forward and remaining silent. He was a man of few words and honestly he had just been watching everything get put together, a few heated words being exchanged by some of the workers but since this had been a feud that had spanned decades before him, Morio simply cleared his throat and those within earshot knew what that meant. The workers would soon calm down and get back to work before long, gaining a nod of approval from the Ametsuchi heir. When it came time for the opening words, Miki began to speak and he could tell by her voice and the way she spoke she was good with words. Better than he actually. Maybe this was a skill that all women innately had. To be able to speak with such grace and poise that captivated the masses and made them pay attention.

When her arm moved to Morio to have him say a few words, his feet would slide over and off of the table allowing him to stand at his full height, clearing his throat the words would slip out as if he was a dragon speaking fire," Like my fellow judge here said it is most fortuitous that you are choosing a battle of skill and heart over violence to defuse a bitter situation stretching years into the past. I look forward to seeing what each of you prepare and unfold before our very eyes and as a blacksmith I am looking forward to not only your cooking styles to speak, but how much heart and dedication you put into every step of the way. With that let us begin!," he would exclaim as he sat back down, boots returning to the edge of the table once more as he leaned back and watched. The sound of chopping and cooking would fill the areas he watched intentionally. Looking at every knife stroke, every whisk and stir as they put their hearts into this. Turning ever so slightly so that he could still pay attention he would speak to Miki specifically," I never caught your name. Morio. And you are?," he'd ask just to past the time while they were waiting on the food to get done. His eyes continued to watch as the first couple of dishes were completed and brought forward to the table. Feet quickly touched the ground as he sat up straight, showing the perfect posture that he had as he picked up a knife in one hand and a fork in the other. Taking a bite from each plate, he would continue this route until he had tasted everything and with a smile he would look over to Miki to see what she would choose as the winning dish.

total Wc: 1060/1000
Miki Satow
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Sugar Baby
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 125200

Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:26 pm

sOB06LD.png
Mama washed and combed and curled my hair And then she painted my eyes and lips, then I stepped into a satin
FANCY WASNT
MY NAME

Miki smirked towards the man; her emerald eyes scanning him as he spoke… His words were… Rough around the edges, although it seemed like a lot of men; they weren’t… Built to speak in front of large crowds as such of one like they were before right now. It didn’t entirely surprise the raven-haired woman, but he started the races and quickly the two teams would get to work… Miki watched as they shuffled around each other as if they were incorporated in a vibrant dance that they had practiced over and over again. It was something of beauty, as she watched them work so carefully together, truly something she wished she could find in her own endeavors of life… A team that worked as if it was a single person with multiple arms… Amusement strewed across her face as she watched very carefully. Her attention breaking carefully when the boy would speak towards her; a small smile as she glanced at him, her emerald eyes locking onto his own eyes. “A pleasure, Morio. I am Miki…” She refrained from her last name for now, as she wanted to leave a small amount of mystery between them, and as he didn’t offer her his own last name, she thought it only fair.

As the plates would be brought up to them, she would take small bites, washing her palate with water after each bite – as to ensure she could properly judge each dish for it’s own uniqueness and quality. Each plate had it’s very own flavor that often times she found herself unable to even describe the taste of beauty within the bite. A few dishes left her wanting to take a secondary bite, but not wanting to insult the other plates, or the chefs who made them, she would refrain from doing such. With a small smile towards both parties, she would glance towards Morio, unsure of his decision on which plate was the winner; and not wanting to conflict that matter further between the two different groups; she would lean towards him, as many judges would confer in the matters of picking a winner.

Personally, I loved each dish… They were all special in their own ways… For me it’s hard to pick one that truly shined over the other… But in my opinion, I think that the one that truly left me wanting more was the third one we got… But I am by far too much of a people pleaser. I don’t have it in me to announce a winner, especially since I think both groups won in their own ways today…” She whispered, glancing back towards the groups eagerly waiting for the results. “You do it.” She nudged him, before sitting back up – she would wait for him to announce the winner, and take her left overs with her as she wished everyone a good day and headed off to get ready for her next mission of the day.

EXIT

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 59
  • Vigor 105
  • Speed 40
  • Strength 5
AP
1130/1130

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 494
Total WC 1209
Total WC Needed 1209/1000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Claims
  • 8,000 Ryo / 40 AP
  • Will make rest of the claims later

Post Information
  • None

Tagged
Dancin' dress that had a split on the side clean up to my hip It was red velvet trim and it fit me good
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:19 pm
Miki... He would commit the name to memory actually. He only remembered names he felt were of noteworthiness or those that he would see often. While he didn't think he would see her often there had been something about her that he wanted to see...a mystery to him but he would deal with that later. When she didn't announce the winner herself, he sighed for a moment as he stood up and planted both hands on opposite sides of the table," It is not easy to crown a winner in this for what would that give you? I will give you both the satisfaction that your cooking is by far the best I have had in my time in this village. Whatever feud you may have had in the past does not do you justice. You are both winners in this race and relish in the fact that you gave your all in the pursuit of knowing that. With that said," Morio would motion his right hand to the plate beside him, crowning the winner," The maker of this dish is the winner. Now. Before you celebrate, know this. Your feud with one another is over, but do not take this as your food is better than the other and rub their nose in it. Instead learn from one another what a true passion is...and use that to continue to make your food. Also. Don't ever fight again...seriously," with that the festivities would come to a close and as he watched Miki slip away he could only chuckle as he took what he wanted with him and left to go home.

271 WC
TWC: 1331

Claiming:
4,000 Ryo / 20 AP
435 toward Hoshimura Style: Grafted Living Weapon previous progress found Here
896 Words toward Overdrive Making progress 896/1500
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum