Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 27%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
7 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 600

HERE COMES THE BOOM READY OR NOT? (p;nk) Empty HERE COMES THE BOOM READY OR NOT? (p;nk)

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:11 pm
Haku arrived to the volcano, with a gas mask on his face, and with no shirt on, but he was wearing  black pants with black boots. He had a katana inside his left hand and a smoke bomb inside his right. He was standing around waiting for somebody to show up, but although haku shadow manipulation was a bit of rusty and his ninjutsu was kinda rusty also. But he was getting better at some stuff. Walking around on the hot grounds of the volcano, and hot rocks that covered the left whole left side of the ground (note you still can walk on it).
Also lava pit's that held the sizzling heat of 1,140 degrees.

Standing around haku was waiting for somebody to show up, so he could start some training and other stuff. Haku was clearly drunk and ready to fuck something up, if possible.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 550

HERE COMES THE BOOM READY OR NOT? (p;nk) Empty Re: HERE COMES THE BOOM READY OR NOT? (p;nk)

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:48 pm
Omoi was walking through the Volcano village, thinking. He had recently gotten a pet, or familiar. It could be used for fighting. Well, he could. Though his father had forced him to get the falcon. He said it would be helpful for a young Yamanaka clan member perfect his techniques. Though Omoi had no idea on what his father had meant. His father had left Omoi to work out the details. Originally, his father had purchased Taishou from where ever. Perhaps he was caught in the wild, though he was unsure, as Taishou was currently quite tamed. Behaving and doing as he was told. Omoi watched as a small white piece of bird crap landed on a few people trying to rob from a child. Omoi nearly chuckled. He continued, he was heading to the Volcano, where he could already see Haku at. Haku and Omoi had recently been sent on a team together, along with someone by the name of Dante. Omoi didn't really know either, though he had already known a bit of their personality traits. Haku was one who would rush things without a plan, seemingly, he could tell by when he jumped into the mission without discussing things. Dante was the one who is cautious, at least that was what Omoi gathered on his first mission with the two.

He walked up to where Haku was. "OI!! Haku! How goes?" He shouted. Taishou was still circling up above head, out of sight of the two. He was still a few meters away, hence why he was shouting. He continued to climb up the path way. On the inside of the volcano, lava rested a few hundred feet below ground level. They were safe from the heat. Above head a white piece of crap was dropped, and aimed at Haku. He wouldn't really expect it coming, so, it would probably land on him.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

HERE COMES THE BOOM READY OR NOT? (p;nk) Empty Re: HERE COMES THE BOOM READY OR NOT? (p;nk)

Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:02 pm
one post!)aku turned around to Omoi, but out of nowhere something landed on haku head," what the hell? what is this crap? it feel gooey or something." haku would use his left hand to clean the crap from his head and also with his right hand to take off his gas mask so Omoi could hear him talk!," So ugh, what bring's ya here Omoi? ya know a small boy like you can easily 'melt' in this heat? but anyways, ya want to start training? are ya want to stand around and wait until we both melt?" haku said with in a joking matter. With sweat that was falling down his face, placing his gas mask back on his face, haku was ready to take the first blow on Omoi." Well I hope ya ready for me? if not to bad for you brother!" haku would get started for his first attack, knowing that the boy didn't hear him talking due to the gas mask that was on his face so it was almost like when haku was going to attack him he wouldn't even know! Putting a tighter grip on his katana and a nice grip on his smoke bomb, haku was ready to fight with Omoi. Waiting off for a while haku was ready looking down at the ground haku could see the boy shadow real good." Okay! I really don't know how this kid attacks but I think I can take him! but should I even attack with his katana? or should I just attack this guy shadow? ether way Omoi got it coming and it's not going to be pretty for him." haku thought as he turned around looking at omoi." Ready when you is"!
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:57 pm
He saw the bird crap land upon Haku's head. Of course he was freaking out about it. And, of course he used the hand with the Katana in it to wipe the crap off. ".....May not want to use the weapon to get shit off your head.." He said, and sighed. Haku continued and asked about training. Omoi just shrugged. Within the training question, Haku had made the insult of calling Omoi a 'small child'. Not something he found too funny, though it was meant as a joke so he wouldn't throw a fit of it. Omoi waited, as Haku seemed to begin thinking. A possibly rare thing to see of the man. "Ready when you is!" Haku said as he turned around to face Omoi once more. "Very well....." He said.. Though noticed he had no jutsu, nor weapons. Hell, he didn;t have anything worth giving a combative edge. "Wait. How about this. A better way for training. It allows for me to.. well. Really it allows for us to test our shinobi skills. A game of.. Hide and Seek, really. I'll hide throughout the village, and you'll attempt to find me." He said. He planned on using this to test his communication skills with Taishou, whom of which was sitting on a dead tree branch not too far away. Give me about.. thirty minutes, and then make an attempt to find me. To do this, don't hesitate to gather information, say asking around for me, for example." He said. Of course Haku doesn't know of Omoi's ally in the sky. Yamanaka were quite skilled in information gathering.. perhaps this is what his father meant when he said the falcon would help Omoi perfect his Yamanaka skills. "So, how about it?" luckily, if Haku agrees, Taishou had just heard everything and had already taken off. Omoi started backing off, being more than ten meters away, down the volcano. "So yeah I'll take that as a yes then!" He said.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:18 pm
Haku heard the boy reply, but knowing haku wasn't using the hand that held the katana to wipe the bird shit off." Well okay get ready for me kiddo!' haku would get into a fighting stance but hearing the boy say he wanted to play a game of hide and seek? " Okay I know you joking around boy! NOW STOP! what the fuck is wrong with ya? hide and seek? dude what are we? three year old's? NO we not playing hide and seek now come back and fight me! I don't care how weak ya is! those were the same tricks I used to get myself whoop'in. Now all ya had to do was admit you suck! but anyways dude, well come to think of it! I might can play hide and seek with ya nothing wrong with having a little fun I guess.... but only one game of hide and seek! but also dude, how about we do something better. Ugh hold on let me think how about we go on a mystery mission? well no that shit will be crazy let's just play hide and seek" haku saw the boy walking down the volcano, he was already leaving from the scene and ready to play the game. " Okay this shouldn't be hard find the little punk and he's 'IT' but this game is gonna be even harder if I'm playing in this big village, but I can find his easily with my crow jackson, he is the eyes of the sky around this village, haku would begin to call jackson but no reply." Oh damn he must be sleeping well looks like I'm on my own!" haku would take off walking down the volcano heading for the freaking village, he thought that's where the boy will be by now. But still looking at him go down the volcano at the same time haku was going down." Oh good wait up kiddo YA JUST DO FUCKING HIDE ANYWHERE! here is the rules. You can hide at the kage, village, well all that other crazy stuff ya want to hide at just don't get lost! because if ya do you on your own! now imam give ya ten seconds to hide! if ya fail buddy, imma eat ya!" haku would begin to count down starting with 10, Okay here we go! 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 READY OR NOT HERE I COME!" haku would take off looking for the boy where ever he was, he was already hiding good.
Omoi Yamanaka
Omoi Yamanaka
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:37 pm
While the boy was continuing with his long chat with himself, Omoi was already gone. He was within the village. He left a note though. "It was an example. I meant this is information gathering training. Think of it as going hunting?"

Omoi was wandering the village, heading to his home. With a quick second thought, Omoi decided to stick to the streets. This was to better communicate with Taishou, after all. He could see Taishou high in the air, circling the point were Haku was. Still close to the volcano. Probably rambling to himself. He waited, it was about time for Haku to begin the hunt. With Taishou being so high in the air, it would be unlikely that Haku would notice him.
Haku Nara
Haku Nara
Citizen

Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:19 pm
OOC: Your sig is dead brother!)

Haku would stand on the grounds of funkagakure, looking around for omoi, but not noticing him anywhere." Hey kid come here! what I told ya about hiding to far out/ DAMN! well I guess this how the game of hide and seek go" haku would begin searching for the boy, with a lazy look hiding behind his gas mask, haku would finally get tired and call for his crow once again. Looking around haku saw his crow flying in the sky." Yes! I finally got ya buddy!" haku said with a katana still in his left hand and a smoke bomb held in his right haku would see his crow landing on the ground." Good boy! now I need ya to find that kid I was talking to! remember? I know you was there ya always there jackson! now go fly off and look for him! and use the crow calls like I showed ya!' haku saw the crow flying back up into the sky, looking for omoi. As the sun went down and the moon came out, haku was still on the search for omoi, but out of no where haku was able to hear his crow call him." Looks like I got something!" haku would take off running heading for the location where his crow called him. Within minutes haku was able to arrive. Preforming the silent step jutsu haku was behind omoi the boy that was till walking minding his own business," Aye kid! ya think I wouldn't have found ya? now how about you train with me? it'll be like I'm your teacher? don't worry about if ya suck just use your mind and come train with me buddy! all ya got to do is put up a fight withe me. If not imma have to slap ya with my belt and that shit gonna hurt like hell! now let's start training, and also don't ask how I found ya! you know I got a crow that lurk the damn sky also! and don't get mad because I found ya buddy, oh wait forgot I gotta touch ya before you run to 'base' haku would tape the boy on his shoulder." There now! I guess it's my turn to hide and your turn to find me, and also while ya looking for me, imma let you think about the damn spar!" haku would take off running heading for the funkagakure no sato hospital, but why would he go there? turning back around haku would head for his apartment but why would he go there? turning back around haku would head off for the volcano! if the boy knew where he was then he was ready to train with haku nara. But form haku understanding he heard omoi had some kind bird also! that could lurk the sky! so haku knew he would be founded quickly, but why the boy just avoided his request the first time? was he afraid of haku? of what he might do to him? but oh well haku would stand on the hot grounds of the volcano waiting around for omoi to show up! but this time no funny games. With jackson on the right shoulder of haku and his red eyes that was showing due to the fact it's dark. Haku would place his katana inside his weapon holder and also his smoke bomb inside his left pocket. Using his right hand to place on jackson head. rubbing his nice soft hair.

But after waiting for a while haku will just walk away with his crow on his shoulders, hearing him yawn." Don't worry buddy imma get ya home after we stop and get some food! I know ya hungry, but damn they really don't sell no crow food anywhere. But never mind let's get out this hot place.
Haku would walk away heading for his apartment, well the food store to pick up some crap. " hmmm.... I think I should just wait for that boy, but I really need to get home and get some rest. I got hung over yesterday, and my head is still hurting me! but imma just go, maybe I could see that boy again sometime soon."
Haku thought as he took off running and with his crow on his shoulders. Once haku arrived home he would get some rest and chill out for a bit before he come back out.

EXIT
twc:1607
+8 stats
+16 jp
UchihaLegend
UchihaLegend
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33200

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum