Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 30%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 2%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A Sorrowful Home Coming {Guren} Empty A Sorrowful Home Coming {Guren}

Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:01 pm

sOB06LD.png
She's as real as it gets and there ain't no way around it
There's a road that's been through hell and she's been down it
beauty in the struggle

As Suika found herself struggling, her mind being taken over by the images she had seen, she pushed her body as hard and as quickly as possible; she wanted to get home before the Sun would rise. Her children, she needed to make sure they were asleep; to make sure everything was fine… But an overwhelming and looming darkness seemed to weigh over her; her eyes would scan up to the Spire — in the early morning light; it was almost like a tower of doom instead of the normal hope one would have when looking upon it. Standing frozen in place as she glazed upwards, looking at the very top of the building as she inhaled deeply.

She knew she needed to go in, she knew she needed to go up; to see her children, to see Guren… but what if the images she saw were true? What if she was walking into a scene of… She shook her head, clutching onto the body of the Shadow Man — she stepped forward and into the building. Her chest heavier than it had ever been as she moved towards her destination. It was still early, and no one else was in the building yet, as she discreetly brought herself up, to the top. Entering her now home within the Spire — a home she shared with Guren, and their children… Part of her had hoped that the man was asleep, and she would be able to clean herself before having to speak to him; but she had her doubts as she stepped forward into the first room — her crystal blue eyes scanning the floor, not wanting to look up as she felt disgusted with herself… She shouldn’t have gone off the way she did… She shouldn’t have left those notes... She shouldn’t have done a lot of things; and yet she had done them. And there was no going back.

Suika wanted to call out for Guren, she wanted to be reprimanded over her careless actions; leaving the opening for anything to happen… But fear stopped her, the fear of the visions of Shoji entering the Spire… Shoji had an obsession of her… It started innocent at first, but as she grew; so, did his obsession—until one day it had become so bad she took the first opportunity to leave. And since that day, he had been hunting her… She brought these problems to Suna; she would take care of them… She had to. First the Shadow Man; then Shoji himself… It’s all she could do; the only thing that made sense to her… and if these visions were correct, she would be leaving Suna before the sun fully set in the morning sky.

Almost as if an invisible force was holding her still in the way of completely entering her home, something between fear… And the anxiety of the situation… Had Shoji been here? Was Guren home when he came…? Had Guren seen her letter? She had hoped to return before him; but she wasn’t sure it was the case anymore…

Part of her had hoped when she entered; he would be somewhere visible… But without first sigh; most of the horrors of what could have happened crashed down on to her. Having to use what motivation she had left after her battle; she moved herself forward a few feet — knowing that the children’s; as well as Guren’s snowflakes she had created for them would have the intense glow now that she was in the same building as them, but even with that glow — she couldn’t find herself to search for it just yet…

Suika would enter the home a few more feet before collapsing on the floor, the body making a ‘thud’, as the head would roll to the side, the mixed emotions inside of her, the pain of the vision that the Shadow Man had showed her… Knowing even then she defeated him, something inside of the woman broke… This is what they wanted, they wanted to break her again… She knew that she was giving into the despair of the situation, but she couldn’t help it. She didn’t want to admit that she would be completely lost without her family, but this was her first time in a situation like this, since her parents… The same devastation… If not more enhanced in her emotions.

And for the first time, since she could remember having done, tears would fall down along the woman’s’ face, the soft velvety snow-white skin would quickly become stained by the tears that coursed along her face – the reddish hue along the lines of where they would fall down becoming redder by each new droplet of salt water. She couldn’t remember the last time she cried, let herself become ‘weak’ like this… She must have been a child, a weak pathetic child who couldn’t protect her own family… She was that child once again, no amount of time in any hyperbolic chamber would change this… Nothing would fix her emotions, or change her attitude about the situation… She moved her hands to cover her face as she cried; her hair strung around her body covering most of her as she sat on the floor, her legs strewed to the right side; her emotions overwhelming and taking control of her actions.

Suika, the emotionless and heartless… Suika the silent… The broken and bent. Chained to her past, chained to her future. Sunagakure was no longer safe… It couldn’t be… Could it? Of course, she believed in the village… Of course, she believed in Guren… In everyone’s ability… But she knew Shoji, she knew the damage he could cause… She had seen him taken apart entire towns within seconds… A major village like Sunagakure would take more effort… But at the same time, how many lives would be lost if an attack came? Let alone… With the new information from Souji about the Hoshigakure attack… Ibari’s death by the hands of the shinobi there… Souji had escaped… But they had to know who he was. At the very least the higher ups within the village did.

There was so much danger that could be coming the way of Sunagakure… She just didn’t know how to handle everything all at once… She didn’t know what to do. Save for in this moment, to allow her emotions to flow out, and cry. She would cry before she would search, praying that the gods, if there was any; would have kept her family safe… The vision must be lie… She couldn’t believe it to be true… not for the sake of her own sanity.

I’m sorry.” Was all she could muster out to say, she didn’t know who she was saying it to, as she didn’t think anyone was around to hear it… Perhaps she was apologizing to herself? Or maybe it was to the man she had just murdered… Or maybe… Maybe it was to the village of Sunagakure for brining her problems… Maybe it was to her children, for putting them in danger without even realizing it? And maybe it was to Guren himself, for the mistakes she had made and brought upon their family and his village… She wasn’t sure, she was just sorry.

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None
  • Total AP subtracted is 0 AP

Total Post WC 1207
Total WC 1207
Total WC Needed 0000/0000
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Chakra Sensory The user can sense forms of chakra not currently suppressed or capable of being sensed within a 5-meter radius of their position passively. Those with this skill can memorize chakra signatures for 2,000 words while they are in the chakra's presence to be memorized.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • Entering with body of the "Shadow Man", A Rank Hunter NPC.

Tagged
She's been mistreated, she's been lied to, she's seen her share of trouble
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

A Sorrowful Home Coming {Guren} Empty Re: A Sorrowful Home Coming {Guren}

Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:01 am
The night of her departure, Guren had been attending late night Sunagakure Sensory and Communications Unit. The idea was that they hoped to reinforce some of their practices and make entry and exit to the Sand Village a bit more difficult. Guren as of lately had grown paranoid, with the looming idea that people may want to leave or enter the village without permission. And so earlier in the day he scheduled this impromptu meeting to discuss various ways on how they could tighten down security. In truth, he had wanted to change the entirety of Sunagakure. Moving it from being a Missing Ninja haven to something akin to a strict militaristic power. However he had been unsure of the proper road map to get the village there. Nevertheless beginning with the Sensory Unit would help. When he had arrived, their meeting began and a general consensus had been reached. However to reinforce their measures, they'd need to temporarily shut down their sensory. It was risky, but something that should pay off in the long run. And to Guren it was worth it. Plus there hadn't been any major signs of worry as of late, so now was probably the best time. And so they would go on with it. For exactly five minutes the sensory unit's facility had been disabled. And that time would fly by. As just moments later they were back online and ready for action.

When this was resolved, it was the dead of night. The Third would bid the team farewell and return to the Spire for a night with his family. But when he'd arrive, only his children were there. No Suika. But in place of her atop of their bed, were two letters. One was opened, addressed to a "Snow Bird". The other was folded shut, and addressed to Guren. Between reading both letters the man grew...angered. Nevertheless he had always been one to remain cool under tense situations. Though frustrated his mind instantly devised a plan. He'd form a handful of seals, and create a blood clone right next to him. The clone would remain on surveillance and guard duty stationed right outside of the children's room. While he himself would instantly teleport himself to the Bloodworks Arena. He'd land himself on its peak, where he'd see Suika and a strange man speaking. And then it came to him, Suika was the Snow Bird. A moniker that seemed fitting given her bloodline. And this other man was sent by Shoji himself, a character that Suika had seemed to have a deep fear of. Yet that fear did not paralyze her, as she made short work of this Shadow man. And with his head separated from his body shortly after the fight began, Guren would discretely watch the woman lug the man's fallen body with her out of the arena. Guren would maintain a level of discretion, yet stalk his woman as she made her way through the streets of Sunagakure. She did not seem pursued, and if she had been then he would intervene and unleash the true power of the Kazekage. But this would be unnecessary, as she arrived to the Spire unscathed. Once this was confirmed, Guren would teleport himself back within their home and dispell his blood clone. He'd active his passive sensory, and monitor Suika's chakra signature as she approved the level their family resided on.

She seemed to slow, and become emotional once she reached the home. And so as she made her way throughout it, she fell to a seat and began to cry. Guren would creep out from his position near the kids' room and would seat himself next to her. He'd wrap his arm around her as she cried, mustering out a broken "I'm sorry." He knew not why she apologized, but he gave her a moment of silence and embrace before he'd speak.

"You made quick work of him, and did what you felt necessary. But never leave without telling me again..." Guren began. He was frustrated but concerned. Not only for his children's wellbeing, but for Suika's deeply. "I was worried and forced myself to the arena as soon as I read the letters on the bed. I saw what happened, and I commend you for your abilities...I wonder if he snuck in while the Sensory barrier was undergoing repairs...That was of my order, but it is much more fortified and refined now. Still though, I feel responsible. How do you feel, love?"

WC = 748
Remika
Citizen

Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:12 pm

sOB06LD.png
beauty in the struggle

As she wept, the sound of his movements were slick, and could have been nearly missed if she hadn’t already been on high alert. But with the recent events, she knew someone was coming, but knew that it was her lover – she could tell by the sensation of his chakra has he brought himself nearby… The warmth of his arms that enveloped her as she spoke softly, her broken emotions and confusion… He spoke to her; she could tell the frustration within his voice from the actions she took this night… But she had to act alone… It was not something she could risk getting anyone else involved. Certainly not their children, and certainly not him… In Suika’s eyes, Guren was by far the better parents, the better teacher… He was the most important person within the village as far as status went… His job being to guide the village and not just their children, but all the children within Sunagakure to greatness that the village deserved.

She stayed in his arms, it felt warm and safe… He felt safe to her, in her world of confused emotions, the only thing she could or wanted to think about was the arms of the man she wished nothing more than happiness with. “I…I’m sorry you… You had to see that.” She would whisper, in truth she was ashamed of the deadly power that she possessed, it was something that caused the almost complete massacre of her clan many years ago… And what made them still hunted for today. As she begins to lose herself in her thoughts, he would mention how he felt it was… His fault? This would cause her to sit up, the tears sliding along her porcelain like cheeks would leave red stains along the snow-white skin; “This… This was not your fault… It could never… Never be your fault.” She moved her hands to touch his cheeks; gently as she starred into his eyes. She never noticed how truly deep the emotions could run when looking into the eyes of someone you loved… It caused a flurry of butterflies to swarm in her stomach it felt like…

This… This was on me… These people… They are… So dangerous, and I should have known better… It’s not safe for anyone so long as I am here.” She whispered, her eyes would drop, along with the emotion in her face… It was truly painful, to know that she brought the Shadow Man to Sunagakure… She brought Shoji to Suna… “This is entirely my fault. If anyone is responsible for this… It is me.

There was no lie behind this, it was inevitable that he would come for her; he made promises that she would remain his, and as proven with the Shadow Man, he wasn’t scared of villages… He never had been, she knew that fleeing the village was also not an option… Her children were here… And she certainly couldn’t take them with her, nor would she want to. If she left, then she’d be leaving behind the only happiness she had ever found… If she stayed, she would be subjecting them to the potential threat of Shoji… She didn’t know what to do… Not truly, but as she raised her head to look back into Guren’s eyes… She could feel her hands forming into fists, her nails digging into her hands as the blood would begin to trickle down her palm and onto her legs… The anger, the anger she had felt was beginning to pile back in again.

She didn’t know if she had all the answers, nor did she know if they were the right ones… But she was hell bent and determined to ensure the safety of her village, her family, and her loved ones… No matter the cost of herself. “I will never… Never allow anyone to get that close to our children again…” She whispered, the tears once again welling up in her eyes as she focused her anger into something else, “Never again will I allow someone to make me feel weak and useless… I am stronger than them…” She would pause, her eyes glancing down the hallway towards the children’s rooms… Innocent in all things, and yet they had already been used as weapons against her… She wouldn’t allow for this to ever happen again. “We, as a family are stronger than those who’d oppose us.” She would state; her passion and fire behind the words were ignited and she could feel her energy returning as she spoke. “I want to make sure that the future for our children… For the children of the village… Even for us, is a safe future… Something that we can all be proud of…

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 790
Total WC 1997
Active Skills
Beloved Presence This skill gives me double the mission rewards, and double ryo.
Chakra Sensory The user can sense forms of chakra not currently suppressed or capable of being sensed within a 5-meter radius of their position passively. Those with this skill can memorize chakra signatures for 2,000 words while they are in the chakra's presence to be memorized.
Claims
  • None

Post Information
  • Entering with body of the "Shadow Man", A Rank Hunter NPC.

Tagged
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:13 am
As he held his woman, he could see and hear she was shaken up. He'd refrain from speaking, and allow her to say everything she needed to without interruption. In the meantime he would keep his grasp around her firmly, and softly rub her arm as a reassurance of his love and acceptance of her. As she described her feelings, of being responsible and compromising the safety of their family and their village he could feel Suika growing frustrated. He leaned the back of his head against the wall and looked up towards the ceiling. It was a pain to see her feeling this way. Her anger turned into resolve, admitting she would never allow her pursuant to harm the village or her children. It seemed as if she had formulated the motivation she needed to keep her pushing forward. With her final remarks, it would grow quiet once more. The Third would tilt his head to the side and towards Suika and plant a kiss on the crown of her head. He inhale softly through his nose, smelling the sweetness of Suika's hair, then plant another kiss there. He'd then lean back a bit, allowing himself to get a better look at his woman's face. She was truly going through it, feeling as if she jeopardized the safety of all she had cared about. But to him, she was looking at it the wrong way.

"Suika, if there's one thing I know it's that our past will never elude us. And so we cannot escape it either. We must face it head on if we want to be freed of it. And that is exactly what you did. But trust that as Kazekage, I will keep Sunagakure safe. And as your man and the father to our children, I will keep our family safe too. This...Shoji. Sounds like a coward to me. And his presence irritates me. When the time is right, I'd like you to tell me more of him. But trust that you do not need to fear him. He cannot get to us again. And he should be weary, as now he has pissed off the Kazekage. Believe me when I say that you have me by your side if you wish to pursue him. But I am inclined to go after him alone...."

He'd pause momentarily before shifting his eyes to the elephant in the room, which was the dead body in their living room. "I presume the fallen one over there to be the "Shadow Man"?"

As Kazekage, he felt it was time for him to personally intervene. He recognized the situation Suika had been in, and wondered if the state she was in when he first met her was the work of either the Shadow Man or Souji. To him, either way they were dead men. For now he planned to unleash the wrath of the Blood Sage upon him.

WC = 487. TWC = 1235
Remika
Citizen

Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:07 pm

sOB06LD.png
beauty in the struggle

Suika felt his lips against the crown of her head; the soft touch was something that in the days since the aging chambers she realized that she enjoyed far more than she thought she would. Those few moments felt like peace, a harmony she couldn’t quite explain. As he pulled from her, she looked at him… Her worry, her panic, everything she felt she had laid in front of him. Something that she didn’t do, but in the past few days; she came to realize with him she could be vulnerable… Although she personally still didn’t enjoy this weakness she had gained… She knew it was safe with Guren.

When he spoke, she listened, hanging on to every word that escaped his lips. He was wise, he was everything she wised someday she could be. Suika knew she was rash about certain things, like taking on the Shadow Man by herself… It was something she had always done, a weapon that could take down villages; a single man wasn’t something that she would normally bat an eye at… In this case; she had expected more, and yet… There was a lack of fulfillment in regards to it… She knew that the man she faced was strong, she had heard stories of the Shadow Man; and yet she took him down with such ease… Ease that she couldn’t explain…

Perhaps it was the fact she now had something to lose, it had unlocked a certain strength inside of her… She pondered for a few moments about this; about the things he said… Guren had made a point that he was the Kazekage, and that he would keep Sunagakure safe… And not only the fact that he was Kazekage, but the father of her children, that he would keep their family safe. She knew all of this to be true… But she still felt as if her past, the past she brought into the village was her own responsibility.

For now, she would agree that if she were to ever go after Shoji, she would include Guren in the plans to take him down. As he shifted his eyes, she would turn to look towards the body, and severed head of the ‘Shadow Man’… A small smirk, a trinket of her victory… “That is… The ‘Shadow Man’; a fabled warrior of Shoji, and his second in command.” She would reply, her icy blue eyes staring at the body, partly to ensure that it didn’t disapate or start moving… She didn’t know what tricks these people had in store for her, or the village. “A man told to be able to take down entire villages from the dark, working in the whispers…” She would bite her bottom lip gently, thinking about all the things this man had accomplished… And yet, she was able to take him down, and destroy him in ways that she never dreamt about.

I use to have nightmares of this man… Horrid dreams of death and decay… The things I heard, seen… Shoji would use these eyes… To show me things that happened, or would happen… He trained me in worlds I couldn’t even begin to explain… But those eyes… They will haunt me; the deep red and striking black… The cruelty that would follow it.” She would shutter from the thoughts that would flood her memories in the moment. “It wasn’t so bad… He couldn’t physically hurt me using them… It wasn’t until the one eye changed. It was different from any other time he had locked me inside. Any harm that came to me in this… nightmare realm that he put me in, would happen in the physical world. There wasn’t anything I could do about it.” She whispered, her hand going down to her stomach, to the scar that she acquired during her time in the Grove. The same scar that had been patched up by Guren during the first time they met. “The capabilities of Shoji are endless… The dangers that come with him… Truly terrifying.” She sighed a little before turning her attention to Gurens’ face as she looked at him carefully. “I don’t know what to do with the body. Part of me wants to burn it… Part of me wants to keep it. Part of me wonders how he was capable of moving in the shadows the way he did… Perhaps a clan ability to do so? I’m unsure…” She would pause, thinking for a moment. “Perhaps, it is most useful for the science of things. If you want it, of course.

She would take for the answer, should he take the body of the Shadow Man, she would happily give it. Should he not take it, she would simply finish what she started and complete wipe him from existence. “But… I think that I might go take a shower. It’s been a while since I engaged in a proper battle, if I could call that one…” She would chuckle silently to herself before standing up, “I over did myself tonight… But at the very least, one of my problems is gone for good.” She would lean down and give the man a small peck on the lips before heading towards their bedroom, and the warmth of the water waiting for her.

It had been a night she wouldn’t forget. Not for a long time… Not since the final images that the shadow man had shown her… There was to much worry… To much concern. He was close to their children… She hadn’t had it in her to tell Guren… At least not yet. She needed to process the things she was shown. Determine what was lies, what was truth… She couldn’t set off a cascading of effects before she knew for sure. And it would only be a matter of time before she would know. And it was only a matter of time before she found herself ready to fight again. She wouldn’t let them win, she wouldn’t lose what she had created here in Sunagakure.

EXIT

Stats
  • Health 300
  • Chakra 100
  • Vigor 150
  • Speed 45
  • Strength 5
AP
2000/2000

Active Jutsu
  • None

Total Post WC 1005
Total WC 3002
Active Skills
Claims
Post Information
  • Giving the of the "Shadow Man", A Rank Hunter NPC to Guren.

Tagged

Auron likes this post

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:47 am
Hearing Suika's explanation behind Shoji and his Shadow Man henchman, Guren was still mentally dismissive over both of their abilities. For the Shadow Man to be defeated so quickly and with a single attempt from Suika, he seemed to be overhyped. But thinking a bit more to himself, perhaps the man was like an oppressor to Suika. And by starting that at a young age, there was undoubtable fear that she held towards him. Understandable. But Guren feared no man or woman, hearing of the acts that the pair committed in the past was distasteful. And they should be punished. But the audacity that they had to even step foot within the walls of Sunagakure was something Guren could never forgive. And so, he'd ensure that the revenge he'd enact would be plentiful.

Suika would then go on to explain that the man before them indeed was the Shadow Man in his pitiful state. She offered the body to Guren, which for the sake of research he'd accept. He'd form a series of handseals and then place his hand upon the leg of the corpse, and instantly teleport it into his storage dimension. He'd deal with cleaning it later. In any case the pair seemed okay for the night. They'd exchange a kiss, and before Suika would part off towards teh bathroom Guren would add his closing comments.

"Suika, Shoji and the Shadow Man can have all the stories they like, but they've never faced you properly. And they've never faced me. If Shoji ever makes a move towards you, it will be his last. Trust me, even if you haven't seen me in the field of battle."

His face would bear a worry free smile, and with that he'd raise to his feet and return to their bed. Now that Suika was home safely, he could sleep with proper piece of mind.

WC = 313. TWC = 1548

- Exit -

Claiming the corpse of the Shadow Man
25% Max Stat Discount
- 1548 WC to Full Counter, A (1548/2062.5)
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:42 pm