Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryWed May 08, 2024 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

A Letter to Kaito from an old teacher. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Letter to Kaito from an old teacher.

Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:15 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito listened intently to what it was the Kazekage had to say in regards to the boy's growth as a ninja. The man had mentioned Kaito's response to one of the written exam questions and stated he felt that Kaito had gotten it right, and then he spilled the beans on Raiden's past before coming to Sunagakure.

Raiden; a former missing-nin who was on the level of either a Chunin or Jounin.

And Kaito had gone toe to toe with him, even if only for a few minutes...

All of what Guren was saying was beginning to resonate within the Inuzuka, but that realization came just a bit too late. The grasp of the boy's long-lost and hidden Uchiha heritage jolted up to the surface, and the awakening of his Sharingan having been what caused the boy so much pain that it momentarily knocked him out. Upon stepping away from the mirror and addressing Guren, the Kazekage would spill everything to him.

Kaito sat back down again, leaving his newly acquired Sharingan active so that he could get used to it. In the time since it had awoken, it had already gone through the next two stages of its development and was now at three tomoe strength. Guren described to the "False Inuzuka" that whom he had believed to be his parents his entire life were only his adoptive parents, the real identity and location of his birth parents being a mystery.

As Guren finished explaining all of this to Kaito, the boy remembered back to two individuals within the village in particular; Hinoishi and Kiyoharu, both of the Uchiha clan. After this meeting with Guren, Kaito would make a point of writing the two of them and asking them to meet him at the village's training grounds to help him train and contain the dōjutsu's power.

Without a word he would raise his cup of tea into the air, waiting for Guren to do the same, before taking a sip of the beverage within and placing it back down upon the table. The aura around him seemed rather... calm... almost like the loss of whom he had loved all of his life were beginning to mean nothing to him when it came to an increase in power. It wasn't the case. In fact, Kaito still very much loved and adored the ones who took him in, and he planned on adopting their ways of life as much as he could while also embracing those of the Uchiha.

All his way of coming to terms with it all...

After a moment, he would finally speak, his Sharingan still active as he looked at Guren.

"Thank you, my Lord, for helping to watch over my growth. But can you please tell me, what all is involved with this Sharingan? Do you know of what power lies within these eyes, and what else I have to do to achieve its fullest extent?" Kaito would pause for a moment. He had wanted to bring this next question to light for quite some time now. "Also, what are your views on implantations? I've read in a book that DNA is what creates special bloodline abilities in the first place, similar to my Sharingan here, but what else can I have implanted into me that will draw out even more dormant power?" Kaito would deactivate his Sharingan before continuing, just now realizing that it could possibly be seen as a threat to keep one's dōjutsu active outside of battle. " As I said a few minutes ago, I cannot and will not allow myself to be a hindrance to this village. With all due respect, Lord Kazekage, what can you do to help me make sure that never happens?"

A Letter to Kaito from an old teacher. - Page 2 Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 911]
[Word Count (Total) - 1,745]

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 25000

A Letter to Kaito from an old teacher. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Letter to Kaito from an old teacher.

Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:56 am
It was impressive how calm Kaito had appeared about the situation at hand. With all of the information that Guren had offloaded to him, right after awakening his sharingan, Kaito seemed relatively accepting of it. Which in all honesty was unexpected. He half expected the genin to be frantic, almost as if his whole world was going through a major shift. And because it was. Yet he reacted with a grain of salt, almost as if he had a suspicious all his life that things weren't as they seemed. It had been a shame, but that was all too typical in the shinobi world. Rarely would a shinobi have a happy and healthy life, as pain and loss were two of the most common pathways to power. Guren hoped that he could prevent himself from feeling any more in life, as his was filled with both. Perhaps that was the motivating factor that all shinobi had to grow stronger. Acquire power to have a more defined grasp on their own futures. In any case, his thought process was broken when Kaito would end the silence in the room. He thanked Guren for watching over him, but understandably questioned the sharingan. Which would further segue him into asking about DNA transplants and how Guren could help him. With this question asked, Guren would blink. And as his eyes closed momentarily he could almost picture himself back within the confines of the morgue, where he had his first conversation with Lord First.

It was at this time when Guren himself had first learned of bloodline transplants. Kenshin had referred to the Senju Clan as a genetic jackpot. And this was something Guren to attest to. From the number of physical enhancements he felt, to the access to wood release, he could tell that it held power that he likely didn't even awaken during his exposure to it. The berserker bloodline was one he had implanted into a few, which he knew had offered a unique access to Natural Energy. Natural Energy was a feat bestowed upon him via the Bearded Blood Vultures, so he could understand the level of power that would come with full access to it at its rawest form. Beyond that, the other DNA he had within his inventory were limited and may not necessarily interest or benefit the genin. 

Following that brief moment, Guren would look upon Kaito and answer his first question. "Kaito, I have only read about the Sharingan. I have trained against Uchiha, and have studied underneath one who had the Sharingan, but still my intel on the dojutsu is not very in depth. What I do know is that it comes in stages, similar to my Ketsurygan. How to acquire those stages is beyond me...Perhaps Zaine Uchiha, one of our jounin could tell you more."

Before he'd elaborate further Guren would take note that Kaito deactivated his eyes. Impressive again, as someone who just gained access to their dojutsu was able to learn how to deactivate them at will. It seemed he was catching on quickly. "Kaito, transplants are a staple of Sunagakure culture for a reason. They can synergize with other bloodlines, give us access to power, and allow us to understand the abilities of the body on levels we couldn't otherwise imagine. They have been something that Lord First and myself have studied tremendously. Before I answer about what you could have implanted, its important to know your current abilities. What are you proficient at, which elements do you have access to, and things like that. Once I get a feel for your capability, I can comment on what might suit you best. But trust that no one that is pushing themselves to grow stronger is a hindrance. The only time someone becomes a problem, is when they're blinded by a tunnel vision like focus for power. Life is about balance."

WC = 649. TWC = 2376
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito nodded as Guren advised him that he did not know too much regarding the effects of the Sharingan, which was understandable. People were rather secretive regarding dōjutsu, and for good reason. The Kazekage did know, however, that it came in stages, and that one of the village's higher ups, Uchiha, Zaine, might know more regarding it.

'I'll have to seek them out sometime...' He thought to himself. 'But that will have to wait until after I meet up with Hinoishi and Kiyoharu and see what they know about it.'

Kaito continued to listen as Guren went on about transplants, and how they had been a staple in the village's culture. He remembered that not all villages felt this way, as he remembered hearing rumors of a shinobi that had been arrested during a Chunin Exams in another village for meerly having implantations. This would be something that the boy would have to be weary of in his future as a ninja, but it was a risk he was willing to take as long as it meant that he could become stronger for the village's sake.

"Sorry if I got a bit ahead of myself, My Lord. I'm just a bit… excited, for lack of a better word." Kaito would take another sip of his tea. "Since our last meeting in your office a little while back, I'd say that I've become a master in terms of Sensory capabilities. One such technique, my "Dustless Bewildering Cover Jutsu", allows me to completely erase any trace of my existence overall, almost like I've never existed in the first place. Another technique that I discovered after a lot of digging, the "Body Mirror Duplication Jutsu", allows me to completely alter my physical and spiritual appearance to be anything that I see fit. It can mimic anything from physical appearance, voices, and even Chakra Signatures."

The False Inuzuka would allow Guren time to respond before continuing.

"I've also switched my speciality of Taijutsu in place of learning Space-Time. I haven't really been able to master anything too powerful in that category yet, but I'm working on it." He would get up from his seat, fold his fingers behind his back, and pace around. "My nature transformations are still the same as they were before; Earth-Style, Wind-Style, and Water-Style."

Guren would then interject, stating that those who actively sought power would not in anyway be of hindrance to the village, but those who become blinded by the possibilities in their search for power can become a problem. Kaito paused in place and he could feel his heart skip a beat.

Something within those words resonated within the boy, and this time, they were able to reach him before he found himself going any further down the tunnel of power searching he had already gone.

'What am I doing?' He pondered to himself, a look of bewilderment and astonishment upon his young features. 'I was fully ready to abandon my friends in my search for power... Hinoishi... Raiden... Yusuke... All of them...' A tear slipped down Kaito's cheek as he realized what the full scale of his actions could entail. Upon this, he would throw himself to the ground, facing Guren with his head lowered to the ground as he bowed at the man's feet.

"I'm terribly sorry, My Lord! I was blinded by the possability of power, but I realize now that I allowed my ambitions to get in the way of what is really important. I allowed myself to stray far from my dream of someday inheriting the title of Kazekage from you, My Lord. I'm sorry..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 603]
[Word Count (Total) - 2,348]

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:19 am
Upon hearing Kaito's resolve and how he had taken time and energy to improve his abilities, Guren smiled softly in approval. He'd lift his cup to his lips and finish the tea within it. He'd firmly place the cup back onto the table and lean backwards in his chair. It seemed as if Kaito had learned much about the sensory field, and had taken up the space time discipline as well. The latter was one that Guren was more familiar with, as he had extensive practice with. Once he heard Kaito's elemental affinities, Guren mentally ascertained that he'd offer Kaito access to the Senju Bloodline. Water and earth were two of the requirements, and two elements which had numerous uses. Yes, the potential for Kaito to grow into a great shinobi was there. He just needed to escape his own head a bit and allow himself to flourish. In response to Guren's comment on the pursuit of power, Kaito apologized and offered a bow seeking forgiveness. The Third was a bit surprised and confused by this. He was not scolding the boy for wanting to grow stronger, he was simply warning him that having tunnel vision for one thing could lead him to a dark path.

In response, Guren would stand from his seat and place his hand upon Kaito's shoulder. With his other hand he'd form the seals to the storage dimension technique and spawn a single glass jar from it. The label upon it read "Senju", and he'd hold it firmly with his hand. "Kaito, rise." Guren would say in a stoic tone.

"Don't misinterpret my advice for a verbal lashing. Wanting to grow stronger is a good thing. And that is why I hold this Senju kidney before you. The Senju are a clan capable of many feats. Wood release, immense strength, restoration properties, and the list goes on. This particular kidney used to be my own, however I removed it to pursue my own source of power. In any case I can transplant this organ within you and after you awaken its potential, you'll have the ability to harness wood release. It's composed of Earth and Water elements, both of which you are proficient in. Should you accept this transplant, I'd ask you to remove your shirt and lay on the table. I'll keep this process as clean and painless as possible. The only other term would be payment. Normally I charge shinobi steep prices for transplants, but seeing as you are one of my genin and I can monitor your body's response to it, I'd lower my asking price to 15,000 ryo. Upon completion of the transplant, I'd ask you to meticulous document your findings with the transplant and report them to me. What say you?"     

Guren hoped to treat this as a bit of an experiment, just as he had done with Yusuke. There were always good lessons to be learned with transplants, and how two bloodlines would synchronize with each other. But he had not tested on an Uchiha yet. This would be a prime opportunity that he hoped would not elude him. And at the same time, he was investing into the genin. He was offering him an opportunity to become stronger and embrace the path of the Uchiha and Senju hand in hand. But what would Kaito do now?                         
WC = 558. TWC = 2934
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:54 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Guren would remove himself from his chair and place a reassuring hand upon Kaito's shoulder. The boy would listen too as the man told him to get up from his bow. He wiped the tears from his eyes.

"Sorry again, My Lord..." He stated as he returned himself to a state of calmness. "I just couldn't help but feel that I had begun to... lose myself on my quest for power. I swear that it will not happen again." He then noticed the jar sitting upon his kitchen table. Within it was a kidney, and the jar itself was labeled as "SENJU" in bold black letters. Kaito went to ask what it was but Guren spoke up before he could do so.

The Kazekage revealed to him that this organ itself was once within his own body, but was removed some time ago during their own quest for power. He now offered it to Kaito for a small fee as the Uchiha had the necessary nature transformations to use the Wood-Release that laid dormant within it. He did request, however, that Kaito meticulously document any findings regarding the synchronization of the transplant with his own organs once it was done successfully. Kaito would nod, before collecting the necessary 15,000 Ryō from a china jar that was hidden amongst his kitchen counter alongside his spices. The best place to hide money, after all, was directly in plain sight. He would set the funds down upon the table next to Guren's jar and meet the Kazekage's vision with his own.

"I will not let you down, My Lord. If you believe this is a power that I can wield, then I will gladfully do so. Anything to solidify myself as one of your most trusted shinobi."

With that, Kaito would remove his father's coat and the fishnet shirt beneath it to reveal a perfectly toned body. As he removed his shirt, however, he noticed something sticking out from the flap of the Kazekage's kimono; a letter addressed to Kaito himself. He wanted to ask Guren about it, but decided to wait until after the surgery would be completed. Placing his coat, shirt, and the cups and tea preparation set aside, he would lay himself upon the table. He directed Raidomaru to wait for him in the living room, which the pup anxiously obliged, and then he would take a deep breath before closing his eyes softly.

"I am ready, Lord Kazekage..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 409]
[Word Count (Total) - 2,757]

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:34 am
Guren would simply wave his hand, to dismiss the concerns that Kaito seemed to have. The Third did not think anything bad about Kaito or his intentions. His comments had truly only been give Kaito his perspective. But unfortunately it seemed like whenever he had added his input, Kaito took it as if Guren was scolding him. That was far from the case. But recognizing this was akin to a negative feedback loop, he simplified Kaito's concerns with the wave of his hand. As the newly born Uchiha removed his shirt and prepared himself for the surgery, Guren would maneuver through three sets of hand seals. The first of which would shroud his left hand in a gentle aura of chakra. This was the chakra anesthetic technique. The second coated his right hand with a sharpened shroud of chakra; also known as the chakra scalpel. The third and final set would emit an aura around both Guren and Kaito, and would inhabit the entirety of Kaito's apartment. This jutsu was one derived by none other than Lord First himself, the mystical palm aura.

Once everything was set up, Kaito would lay upon the table and offer his words of affirmation. Though Guren appreciated it, it was unnecessary. He was already firm in his decision and felt as if this investment into Kaito would pay off. So far every genin he had invested in had been showing promise. He hoped to add one more name to that collection. In response to Kaito's remarks, Guren would smile softly and nod. "Excellent to hear. Let's get started, shall we?"

Guren would take the time to open the jar marked Senju, and set the lid softly next to it. From there he'd walk closer towards Kaito's side, and activate his Ketsuryugan. Once he did so, he could clearly visualize the blood flow and organs within Kaito's body. With his kidney located, Guren would make quick work of the process. He'd use the chakra anesthetic to prep the area and numb it so that Kaito felt nothing during the surgery. And with swift and precise movements, Guren would piece Kaito's abdomen with the chakra scalpel. It would go deep enough to sever the connecting tissue to Kaito's kidney, and once it was loose he'd grip it and extract it from Kaito's body. With a swift motion, he'd set it onto the table top and grab ahold of the Senju kidney in the jar. He'd then take the kidney and introduce it into Kaito's body, and insert it into the void that he just created. With the mystical palm aura passively healing Kaito, he'd experience no blood loss and his body would near instantly accept the kidney transplant. The connecting tissue would be restored, and once Guren removed the scalpel from Kaito's body, his wound would heal to. Now completed, Guren would maintain the mystical palm aura but cancel the chakra scalpel and anesthetic. He'd place Kaito's old kidney into the jar, and remove the label from the Senju jar. He'd make sure to remember to relabel the jar later once he was within his lab. In any case now with the surgery complete and Kaito fully and visually healed, Guren would deactivate the mystical palm aura. Following this he'd grab ahold of the ryo that Kaito had offered as payment, and place it into his own wallet.

"How do you feel?"

WC = 566. TWC = 3500
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:11 am

Kaito
Inuzuka

Guren would waste no time in preparing for the impromptu surgery.

He first coated both of his hands in Chakra; one with an aura of Chakra and the other in the shape of a scalpel. Before this, however, he had created some sort of barrier around the two of them. It allowed the surgery as a whole to go smoothly, and Kaito didn't even feel a thing as one of his kidneys was removed and replaced with the Senju DNA-laced organ.

The entire process, while delicate, had not taken entirely too long. The Kazekage must've been very well versed in the medical arts and used to these types of invasive surgeries. With this mindset about it all, Kaito could take solace in knowing that he wouldn't just outright die from a potentially botched surgery.

'I'm in good hands... I'm in good hands...'

Once everything was said and done, Guren would close up the hole he had made and begin to clean up. Kaito too would begin to get up, moving slowly at first as to not potentially hurt himself, but after a few movements and twists of his body, he realized that there was no pain at all. He really was amazed and thankful. He tried to feel inwards within himself, focusing on his Chakra itself, but he didn't feel any changes as of yet. When the Kazekage would ask the young Uchiha how he felt, Kaito would smile blissfully.

"I feel fantastic, My Lord." He said as he demonstrated this with more twists of his upper body. "My Chakra doesn't feel any different yet, nor am I sure how I will be able to harness the power of this "Wood-Release" that you mentioned, but I'm sure all of that will change in due time. I'll make sure to keep my records on how this new kidney will react with my body as detailed as possible, My Lord. Any knowledge on it will be good for the village, right?"

Kaito proceeded to put back on his fishnet shirt and brown sleeveless coat. As he did, he remembered the letter that Guren had on his person.

"Oh. Did you happen to grab the mail on your way in, My Lord?" He asked, a bit of confusion on his face. "I could've sworn that I saw a letter addressed to me tucked into your kimono..."

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 393]
[Word Count (Total) - 3,150]

Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:03 pm
Guren would nod in affirmation at Kaito's admission of feeling okay after the surgery. At this point Guren had done so many transplants that it was like clock work to him. He logged all of his details in his own notebook so the exact number of surgeries had been recorded somewhere, but to his memory he was approaching double digits. In any case with the surgery complete, Guren would form the handseals for the storage displacement technique and transport the jar with Kaito's Uchiha kidney in it back to his own storage displacement dimension. Upon completing this, Guren would offer Kaito a small piece of advice. 

"Yes, but let it come in time. Your body will need to recover and adjust to the transplant. Let me know if you need help awakening this new bloodline within you. The process is different for everyone, but I've done it a number of times myself."

Kaito then changed the subject to discuss the letter that stuck out of Guren's pocket. It wasn't a problem to the Third as he didn't plan on keeping it from the genin. There had just been other matters to discuss prior. 

"Kaito, yes I was approached by a messenger who gave me a letter addressed to you. However this messenger stated that it had came from the Land of Water, a village we've long had tensions with. While I do not accuse you of any misconduct, I find it strange for a genin to receive mail from that country. This is unorthodox, but I'd like for you to take this letter and read it aloud. I understand it's encroaching on your privacy, and I apologize. But trust that if this letter has any form of mischief within it, I'd rather hear it now than find out later."

With that, Guren would grab the letter from his pocket and hand it over to Kaito. He'd wait for the genin to read the letter aloud, and should he choose to do so Guren would listen attentively. Unfortunately, refusing to do so was not in the best interest of Kaito. The Third had hoped Kaito trusted him enough at this point to feel comfortable reading suspicious mail to him.

WC = 368. TWC = 3868
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage

Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:05 pm

Kaito
Inuzuka

Kaito took in all of what Guren said regarding the awakening process of his new kidney and power said with the utmost attention. When the man offered him some further assistance in the awakening process, he would nod and smile.

"I'll keep that in mind, My Lord. Thank you."

Then came the subject of the mysterious letter. Guren would state that it had come all of the way from the Water Country, which concerned Kaito as well. He didn't know anybody from the faraway country, but he did have basic knowledge of the Mist Village's involvement with the disappearance of the Second Kazekage and her guard. All of what he knew, however, was only hearsay and rumors.

He had also heard via rumors that some of the Mist village's shinobi were involved with an outright assault on Hoshigakure to the north.

What would someone from out there want with a lovely Genin like himself, and how did they even know his name, or rather his old name?

"I don't personally know of anyone from Water Country, My Lord." He advised as he grabbed the letter from Guren rather cautiously. "But I don't mind reading it aloud. You just gifted me a whole organ, so a bit of transparency in this situation is the least i can offer."

Kaito proceeded to read the letter in its entirety out loud, making sure to read it in it's original, full, and unabridged form.

"Kaito, You know not who this letter is from and this is best for the both of us for now. Know only that you the know the demon who originally penned these words.  I invite you to meet in a neutral land, the Rice fields are out of the way and while a far travel from where you live now are quiet enough to ensure neither of us are followed." The demon who originally penned these words? Just who was this person? "This Letter invites you to come see an old friend who taught you many things.. But they require a token of trust. Something that only Kaito would know must be spoken as a greeting. You must Prove that you recall what was taught and show Your friend the Core of his teaching, and invite them to enter, Your friend knows this is cryptic but hopes that if you accept this invitation that you will remember. They also wish to say that they hope this letter will stay between themselves and yourself and the innocent scribes that copied it to keep their whereabouts and identity a secret." As the original writer may have wished, the confidentiality of it all was all for naught. "If this invitation does not interest you, your friend wishes you well and hopes you meet in the future as old friends instead of new enemies. Come alone, if at all..."

A moment of silence would befall the apartment, and all the while Kaito stayed planted in the spot he had read the letter. He couldn't believe his own thoughts as he looked back upon his memories of training. He had only been trained by three people in his entire life thus far; his father Haji, his old friend Shō from the village's ninja academy, and the long-lost Arantima. Haji had been long dead, Kaito was almost sure that Shō had been accepted into the village's puppet corps directly after graduation, so there was only one person that it could be from.

Why would they be reaching out to him, of all people?

A ton of anger and other mixed emotions welled up in Kaito's eyes. His Sharingan activated solely on its own and instantly took on a new form from the one it had gained just a little while prior; this design being much more intricate and solid. Blood began to pour from the eyes like flooding tears, but Kaito mistook them for regular tears as he was not looking into a mirror.

Unbeknownst to him, this would be the power of the Mangekyō Sharingan; its powers awaken by the possibility of being able to meet his old dear friend and rival again...

"If the rumors are to be believed, then Lord Kazekage..." He said in a deep, riveting voice that reflected his mixed emotion well. "I think I know who penned this letter... Arantima..."

Kaito was in fact talking about the rumors of the Second Kazekage, who had up and vanished from Sunagakure a few months prior, taking along with her one of the village's more promising Genin. That Genin was named Arantima, and he was a person whom Kaito had looked up to during their time in the village. He still did, to a point, but the view that he had of the lost individual had been soured by the death that plagued his family and his disappearance as a whole.

A bit apprehensively, Kaito would hand the letter over to Guren.

On one hand, he wanted to go see his old friend... his old mentor...

On the other, however, he knew that Guren would view Arantima as a missing-nin for their unauthorized leaving of the village. Kaito knew that the man would want to take action, what that action being unknown, but as this letter had been addressed to Kaito, the young Uchiha would surely be at the epicenter of it all.

Kaito would sit back down into the chair he had been sitting in and awaited Guren's take on it all. After it would be given, Kaito would nod before making another statement.

"I'm terribly sorry for all of this trouble, My Lord. Please do not think that I plan on betraying the village or anything, as that is in fact not the case. Should this person really be Arantima, I guess I could be the only person in the village that they trust enough for this meeting. To be honest, I have really mixed feelings about it all. Sure he had been a mentor of mine for a short while and I feel as though we had become relatively close, but he is also the reason that both of my Inuzuka parents are dead. Plus, if this is him, then it proves that he really did betray our village..." He would pause to wipe what he thought were tears from his eyes, but when he looked down at his arm all he could see was blood. Looking into the reflective surface of his refrigerator, he could see his own reflection looking back at him. His Sharingan had in fact taken on another new shape. He would really have to do some studying in his books, and now the meeting he was planning in his head with Kiyoharu and Hinoishi would need to happen much sooner than later. With a sigh, Kaito would successfully dispel his Mangekyou Sharingan, albeit with a lot more effort than the regular Sharingan had taken, and he would look back at Guren.

"I'm a bit torn on what to do, My Lord. You do have the knowledge now of where Arantima may possibly be, and I'm sure that whether I went to this requested meeting or not, then we will send someone out to do it for me. I know that we had the talks before about seeking power and retaining loyalty to the village, so I ask this of you; please allow me to embark on this meeting alone. I swear, Lord Kazekage, that I will in no way betray this village. I do not have much to offer in regards to collateral other than my word, so I can only hope that my word would be enough..."

Kaito would await Guren's response. Whatever that response may be, whether it be in acceptance of or denial of his request, he would accept it and nod.

"I understand, Lord Kazekage. I swear to not let you down." Kaito would rise from his chair and smile at the Kazekage, offering the man a handshake to show that, despite this rather uncanny turn of events, he still respected him more than anyone else. "I cannot thank you enough for paying me a visit today, My Lord. A lot of things were cleared up for me, but I must humbly request to be alone with these clarifications of mine for a little while."

Should Guren accept Kaito's request to be alone and leave, Kaito would walk the man to the door and see him off, waving to him as he did so. The boy now had a lot to think about. It was no question to him where his loyalties lay, that would be to Sunagakure be it through thick or thin, but in regards to Arantima...

How he would react to these revelations over time would be revealed to him one way or another...

[TOPIC EXIT]

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 1,466]
[Word Count (Total) - 4,616]

Exit Claims:

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:57 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing video link, as the old one was rendered broken.)
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 21270

Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:19 pm
approved for Kaito

Last edited by Hayato Yuki on Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum