Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rizuke Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Give me that purse Empty Give me that purse

Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:00 pm
That's My Purse! I Don't Know You!

When Rizuke got ready for the day in the morning hours he didn't know what would await him. He knew it was time for his first mission, and it didn't matter how big or small he would do this mission to the best of his abilities. "Good morning mom, good morning dad." He would say as he entered the kitchen where his parents were moving around each other like synchronized swimmers. "Sorry son, I wish we could have breakfast with you, but we're late, we were supposed to meet with a few friends for breakfast and we're late as it is." His father would explain pouring the last of his coffee into his thermos. "Dad I'm sure they have coffee wherever you're going." Rizuke would joke, but he knew to get out of the way of his steamrolling parents. "It's fine, I'll just have some cold cereal and toast." Rizuke finished pulling out of the kitchen so his parent's could grab everything they needed. "Dad do you need your briefcase?" Rizuke would ask his father reaching out his father's prized possession he had gotten from his wife and son a few years before on his birthday. "Thank you son." His father would say as he accepted the briefcase. After his parents left Rizuke would pour himself some cold cereal and get ready for the day.
It was a warm morning, but Rizuke was used to that with the countless hours spent in the harsh sun training, he knew where he had to go, the mission board, the Kage was a busy person, no point in having every shinobi come through for a mission, so Rizuke went to the board and looked around, "C-rank, B-rank, A-rank, D-rank not for my first mission, I want to get a feel for these things before I get too serious" Rizuke would say browsing the missions. "Ah there's a thief in the village Rizuke would observe as he reached for the E-rank slip. "Oh, a vulture stole it, huh?" Rizuke would chuckle to himself. "Well looks like I have a purse to acquire." Rizuke would flap the folded up paper between his thumb and index finger. "Alright, if I was a big ass vulture, where would I hide a purse?" He would ask himself knowing full well the bird didn't hide the purse. 
He knew where he had to look, up the steep sharp cliffs that were near the village, there's only a few that he could think of that he's ever seen vultures land on, he thought he would try there first. Forget a climbing rope and climbing shoes, Rizuke had chakra, he used his surface walking jutsu and began walking up the face of the first cliff he would try. As he approached the top he thought he would try to sneak up as to not scare the vulture, "What do I know about vultures?" Rizuke would ask himself. "Well, I know they are scavengers so if I show up as a little bird I should be safe, I don't think they'd go after me since I'm alive, I just don't want to scare it away with the purse in toe, literally." He would chuckle to himself. "Alright." 
The first nest the little fitch would fly up to would be monstrous, it could fit something of about twelve vultures in it. "I don't think that's a vulture nest. "Rizuke would think to himself as a huge shadow would cover the little birds body and most of the nest. Rizuke would switch out of being a fitch and let his body fall off the side of the cliff, that was an Eagle nest and the Eagle had spotted him. Rizuke would reach over to the cliff and pull his feet under him and he began running down. When he reached the bottom of the cliff Rizuke looked at how many cliffs he thought this bird could be at. There was like twelve more and Rizuke was already over this mission, "E-ranks are too easy." He would mutter to himself. "Alright, I guess I can attempt to get some more information before I just run up and down cliffs all day." He would think out loud.
He found out the lady who got her purse stolen was one of the tourists and no one really wanted to help her, that's why she had to pay to get a shinobi to do it. "Hello ma'am, are you the one who got her purse stolen earlier today?" Rizuke would ask the woman who was dressed like she made her living off of the finer things in life. "Yes, the monster came down and snatched my purse out of my arms so sudden my body guard couldn't stop it." She said throwing her head back and running her fingers through her hair. "Alright ma'am, do you know which cliff it flew to?" He asked staying professional. "Yeah, I think it flew to the cliff west of here, it's all by itself, and it looks to be pretty tall." Rizuke would nod and then dash off. He knew the cliff she was talking about and he knew a shortcut.
Rizuke would find the cliff he needed to climb easier than a lot would as a kid him and his friend liked to explore cliffs, he called this one "Mazune's cliff" because while they were exploring it they found those words painted on the rock face. Rizuke would apply his surface walking jutsu again and start walking up. He was sure this was the cliff he needed and so he would take his time, he didn't want to spook the bird was his reasoning. Rizuke made it to just below the top of this cliff when he decided he wasn't going to transform he would just peak over. As he did he could see the purse clear as day and six baby vultures. "I don't know if vultures are territorial." He would think to himself, he decided to just jump up and go for the purse, no big vultures in sight, he made a dash for the purse but as he did so the babies started squalling and chirping so Rizuke got distracted and down flew a huge vulture. Rizuke only had a moment to think about what to do, so he made two clones of himself and his true self made a dash for the purse. After he grabbed it he did a nose dive off the cliff and threw his feet under himself to run down the cliff with the purse in his clutches. 
Rizuke returned the purse to its owner and took his completed paperwork to the administration building. He was proud of himself for completing the mission, even if it was the easiest mission anyone could do.

TWC: 1,131

stat claims: 11
1,131 words to Sharingan
Claiming 1,000 Ryo and 5 AP
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default