Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 8:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 1:50 amHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 12:37 amHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 11:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 10:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 9:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 8:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 8:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 7:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
17 Posts - 40%
8 Posts - 19%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

clippity cloppity now im on your property (entry) Empty clippity cloppity now im on your property (entry)

Sun May 29, 2022 6:58 pm
Alrighty then! a bit more on the left.

The older man thought to himself going through the customnary shaving process, it has been a couple days and Zaled enjoyed an nice clean shaven face, and head. Old habits died hard, and as a former knight discipline was Still his core in terms of looks and actual protocal. Aside his willingness to go and exist purely by his own whimsical desires, and humble dreams. He was sober a few days, as he did not trust the backwater booze most made, in exception to a few choices. It only got more duspicious the contents of some jugs the closer he ardived to the arid desert land.

Therefore at small stops he made small trips in but a moments notice to the reception hall for a proper bite in the dimension, and was back after claiming to need to scan for the caravans safety. In truth the fresh water he brought for some was a godssnd in honesty. Where zaled often and commonly decidec to not have the people pay him back,but instead treat and share the love in full. Now the journy to the desert hidden village was nigh complete, and he was curious how it stacked as opposed to the vast infinite desert in arubboth itself.

Looking up after exiting the carravan and of course waving a few good byes, and patting the driver to pay him a visit at one point for a real drink one day. He waved off the travelers, and almost as if in customnary nature gazed at the large spire like gates. The dome of impressive tecnology, and of course the few gaurds nearby. It was impressive letting a whistle escape his lips and smile nodding impressed.

"nicely designed entrance if i must say so myself. Let us get registered and explore."

zaled spoke more to himself and approached the entrance making sure to stop at an appropriate distance, and await in the line awaiting entrance. Although his documentation was dated via the kazan sinking. it was in order and in full.

upon approaching zaled flashed a smile and a nodd.

"Greetings!"
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

clippity cloppity now im on your property (entry) Empty Re: clippity cloppity now im on your property (entry)

Mon May 30, 2022 5:49 pm
Nearly time for his break, Han began to unpack his lunch for the day. Today it was a lightly toasted sandwich topped with veggies, alongside a bag of some mixed fruit. The hard working shinobi always kept his lunch relatively light as he had taken his job as seriously as possible. Eating too heavy would make him sluggish, and ready for rest. So instead he always had something small to hold him over until quitting time. Still though, there was about 15 minutes until it was time for his break. And the gates would wait for no man. Foreigners traveling to Sunagakure had recently started to slow, following the initial uptick in traffic since Guren unveiled the SRAC. But now thing had normalized and there were no longer long lines of people for Han to screen.

At this point in time, there was only a single man of exceedingly tall stature. He was older, yet endowed in a somewhat illustrious attire. Perhaps nobility, or a knight of some sort? Nonetheless, Han had to do his job the same way as he always would. Upon being greeted by the man, Han would exit the confines of his guard tower and approach the newcomer offering a slight smile in return.

"Greetings to yourself as well. What brings you to Sunagakure? Before we grant you entry I'll need to know your intentions, name, and see your shinobi identification card."
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

clippity cloppity now im on your property (entry) Empty Re: clippity cloppity now im on your property (entry)

Mon May 30, 2022 6:09 pm
zaled gave a small bow to the guard, While giving a split second insightful look over the induvidual. He noted the experience behind the induvidual,but he was fairly certain they wete still in their growing stages. How far along? zaled wasnt certain. 

"Pleasure i go by Zaled, and shinobi identification card? well i host my documentation of course Which i shall happily supply you with. A bit dated to a degree, but likewise it should work. As for visitation? im merely a travdling teacher, and guide on life on a small vacation. The desert oasis and likewise works of this village has even hit my ears, and reminds me a tad bit of my home a small bit."

zaled chuckled as he handed the worn bit of kazan documentations hosting his name, rank, and likewise assummed specializations from that time, the update would come in due time, but he continued on speaking.

"Perhaps sometime I shall treat your crew to a meal of various delights out of this world even. I have travled far and wide, and could introduce you to fine eateries. I speak this as i just enjoyed a fine meal  a few hours before arriving."
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Tue May 31, 2022 2:48 pm
Han extended his arm out towards the foreigner and firmly grabbed ahold of his identification cards. Taking note of the man's name and status, he'd outreach the card back to the stranger. Everything seemed to check out. Han somewhat squinted his eyes when hearing the kind offer from Zaled, not many people who visited Sunagakure were so cordial. But nevertheless, he smiled softly revealing his aged crow's feet and wrinkles.

"Thanks for that youngster, maybe I'll take you up on that at some point. But for now, you're free to enter Sunagakure. I'm not sure what your interests are, but our village is diverse enough to suit most people's needs and interests. Should you find yourself looking for some guidance, you could formally meet with our Kazekage in the Spire, tallest building in the village. You can't miss it."

Han would turn in place and retreat back to his guard post and out from its window he'd continue his dialogue. "Hope you enjoy your time here." And with that, Han would offer free passage to Zaled into the village. He'd nod to himself, as he was proud of the fact that as of lately there had been a resurgence in interest in Sunagakure. Something that Kenshin, Lord First, would have been proud of.

- Exit - 

No Claims
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Tue May 31, 2022 2:54 pm
a small respectful chuckle escaped his lips as the man finished.pocketing his forms and knowingly nodded.

"thank you sir, i assure you you would not regret it,but seeing is beliving of course. Be safe and stay coool thecrest of your shift."

zaled offered as he walked past and entered the village. Now curious to see what this place offerd and of course pay homage to the kage in question in the large spire. His eyes studied it from afar as the sun now was at it's peak.It was noon.

(exit no need for claims.)
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue May 31, 2022 4:41 pm
Approved I guess lol good job exiting you two
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum