Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 17500

Book Worms[Aura] Empty Book Worms[Aura]

Wed May 18, 2022 10:03 pm
Ren had just returned to civilization after his rough training session. His first order of business was acquiring a nice quiet apartment for him to live in. It was small, but it as in the quiet side of town. As he stepped out of the shower he had a thought I have to return my books... He had borrowed a scroll on Taijutsu techniques, a book on the Kaguya clan's history, and a book on basic medical practices. He read them cover to cover while he inhabited the Charred woods, and while he didn't master everything within them he did feel like he'd memorized it al well enough. I'll go now. He dressed himself in a skin tight body suit and dark brown leather pants. He pulled a black cloak with white fur around the next over him. That was his typical attire after all. He looked over to the ripped cloak and body suit in the corner. I'll have to take care of them. His training had been quite harsh on his clothes, but he didn't really think of them while he was out there. only now did he realize how damaged they were. He looked in the mirror and saw himself. hmm Fine. He picked up his Shinobi headband from the night stand and tied it around his waist like a belt. He would need it to get into the academy. He left his new home in silence. Worrying slightly over his monetary reserves.

The Thunder Peak Academy was a magnificent building. Ren liked it because it was one of the only quite places in Kumogakure. Safe from the drunken and rowdy. It was a peaceful institute of knowledge. Ren had been here numerous times. He had studied here in the past as a student, but back then the knowledge he needed was general. Topics for upcoming test, re-reading things from class, discovering the vast array of techniques used by ninja that once walked these same halls. Disgusting... While Ren valued the knowledge the image of all of these people around him, their eyes watching him, it made him almost angry.

Despite this he moved up the stairs to the highest peak in Kumogakure. 

Returning these.... He said as he placed the books down on the counter for the librarian to collect. Ren Kagura... He said his name and the librarian nodded as he shuffled away. The library was quiet and sparsely populated. Nice... He move quickly to the Taijutsu section after he had taken a moment to absorb the atmosphere. He collected a book on the eight gates and the cruised to the medical section while he had learned about one technique in the medical jutsu category he felt he had brute forced his way there. Might as well start from the beginning He pick up a human anatomy book, and a beginners guide to Iryojutsu and sat down at a table by himself. He was happily reading not paying much attention but then someone caught this eye.

A girl he had seen before around the academy. They were in different years so it wasn't someone he had beat up. She always dressed in all black with a silver visor on her face. He couldn't tell what she was reading from this distance but it seemed her hands traced the page. Ren noted that he eyes weren't even always looking at the book as she turned the page. Curious... He thought about how she was reading, but didn't know of jutsu that could obtain words from touch. Normally he would just leave her alone, but today he felt like learning something new. That was the point of the library right? Ren stood up and made his way over to the girl. Is that book good? Ren asked the girl in a straight, but demanding tone. He talked like this to all other humans he didn't know. At this point that was essentially all of them. He had a commanding presence, and a natural confidence, but one couldn't help but feel he was speaking down. 

WC:694
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen
Stat Page : Snowflake
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 2970

Book Worms[Aura] Empty Re: Book Worms[Aura]

Thu May 19, 2022 11:37 pm
Physical training was finished for a certain blind Yuki on the same day Ren Kaguya's met its end. The last couple of weeks have been vigorous, though since it's based off the teachings of the Academy, you couldn't really say it was the worst experience ever. For a novice such as Aura, however, it's been the most exhilarating, challenging experience in her entire life. A quick meal in a nearby café got her stamina reserves back in order, and her mind began set on visiting the most prestigious library in the village of Kumogakure, named 'Thunderpeak'. Although she will make it a few hours before her fated encounter, she doesn't plan on idling there, as her thirst for knowledge and entertainment would be quenched with endless amounts of words in the form of bubbly paper.

Two sides of one coin tend to meet each other more than once, in the most unlikely of situations. Today is no exception, nor will this be the last time. Within the walls of Thunderpeak, Aura isolated herself into a neat little corner of the room, her table messy with all sorts of different tomes, with an incredible assortment of subjects. Practically the basics of all Jutsu, books specifically about Clones and the Transformation Jutsu, a few scrolls dedicated to miscellaneous academy techniques, a few on flora and fauna, and finally some recreational titles. This is a ritual that the librarians residing in this sacred building have grown accustomed to when it comes to Aura, but they were more than happy to oblige. After all, reading is awesome, and any kunoichi worth her salt should know that! That's her logic, anyhow.

All of the media she has in her possession at the given moment have one particular feature in common, however; the fact that it is all published in braille. Any onlookers who can actually see have the ability to notice that there are no words written in ink, and instead that is replaced with a variety and array of raised up dots. As the blooming shinobi read her last title of the day, a story aptly named "The Heart's Faults", she was completely distracted to everything around her due to being engrossed into this tale. So occupied, in fact, that she was quietly muttering her own commentary to herself, another aspect of her that is accepted by the residents of the library since she is usually very quiet. It's worth noting that when she gets to a specific part of her story, she gasps audibly, holding a hand up to her mouth and flushing slightly pink. 

"Oh my Gods! Ben, no... you can do so much better. Same for you, Nox- why can't you learn it's time to move on?"

It didn't even occur to her how foreign-sounding 'Ben' was, that's how much she's getting into her own head about this. That's when she realize someone is near her, and about to talk to her, at the last second of her finishing her nearly silent sentence. She only noticed their presence because she could feel their body heat closing in, so as she's putting down the novel to close it, she tilts her head to the side to listen clearly to what they have to say. Something about them seemed... familiar. Their presence, their voice, their scent- just being asked about her romance story in such a gruff, wanting tone starts to jog her memory. Can't be too sure yet though, and she feels like it'd be rude to not answer the stranger's question, so she decides upon doing so before asking who the heck he is. With a warm smile to contrast her cool form and demeanor, she exclaims, "It's quite... enchanting, yes. Not for everyone, though. Most of the others on my little island in paradise are probably more suited to your tastes. What's your name though, mister? I feel like I've heard you before, but I can't quite put my finger on it..."

Word Count Tracker:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2022 5:11 pm
Ren Kagura... Ren immediately brought his face closer to the girl's with no concern for personal space, and peered over her shoulder. He wanted to see what was going on in the book. Hey I think your book is broken. He would say calmly. There was no ink on the page and they were really bumpy looking, but the girl had described the story believably. Are you messing with me? Miki said not to hit girls so I won't fight you, but you should be careful playing jokes when you're so small. His threat was shallow and delivered casually. He would start to walk away, but then he would remember where he saw her before. 

Back in the academy, Ren had been a student who barely made it through the course work, and, aside from medicine and taijutsu, he was decidedly a below average student. This alone was enough to get him ostracized from his class, but his ferocity in training bouts, and anti social tendencies were. The other students whispered about how he must be some kind of monster. They thought he was in a gang and only trying to infiltrate the military to drain their resources. His prominent scar also made him look scary. To be fair he was scary, but he would leave them all alone if they left him alone. 
He would go through academy life mostly alone, for a year never talking to anyone, and avoiding interaction. He struggled with the basic jutsu that were required to graduate, but he studied hard. He didn't excel but he was able to graduate. His career at the academy wasn't exemplary to say the least, and it was lonely. Except for one instance.
While he was staying in the dormitory, he received a gift of sweets from another student. At first he thought it was a prank but he ate them and they were good. He didn't recall the person who left them, but he felt like someone was watching over him. He'd noticed the older girl walking around the academy. She never looked at him, but for some reason he thought it must have been her. She was the only person there who didn't look at him oddly. He never talked to her, but he meant to. They were a year apart in their studies and, once he graduated, he never saw her again.

Are you an academy student? What's your name? Ren asked her before he turned around.

WC:413
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2022 7:07 pm
"Ren Kaguya... ?" Aura repeated to herself, her chin being stroked by her delicate fingers pensively. For certain, she's heard that name before. In fact, it wasn't too long ago, was it? It's a name from the Academy, which has been on her mind as of late... oh! Outright expressive in her epiphany, she giggles quietly to herself upon her realization, a sunny smile crossing her lips. Yes, she knew exactly who this young man was. Quite the rambunctious lad, really- always getting into trouble, maybe condescending in some degree, but she never brought herself to join in on the neglect he's experienced. His remarkable tendencies to getting into brawls with the other students, combined with his cool, stoic attitude labeled him for isolation, and he didn't really make any efforts to fix it himself. It's why when she finally had enough of not trying to give them some sort of positivity to latch onto, she left him a basket of assorted jellies, including a coffee jelly, her personal favorite of the bunch. Quite shockingly, she did notice a small change in his behavior after her bold move, as she kept tabs on him from then on out, until his departure and graduation. His violent actions ceased, which she chalked up to him simply buckling down to get the rest of his education over with so he could escape... but a small part of her hoped that, just maybe, she has something to do with it.

Personal space wasn't much of a priority for Aura, so when he came from behind her and peered over her shoulder, she didn't make a fuss. If it weren't for the fact that he might take her laughter as an insult upon being told her books were no longer functional, she would have burst out into happy tears over his comment... but she keeps it together, because she's wise to their temper already. As touching as his attempt of being a gentleman is, she knows to be firm and steady. Her shy, quiet personality in the academy are no longer a factor, for she knows to be a brilliant kunoichi, confidence is only a fraction of the key. There's not even a touch of fear or irritancy when she's threatened, and then strolled away from as if she's a mere fly in Ren's way. The smile on her face only widens when he actually turns back to her once more, inquiring on her identity. It seems he had recalled her to a similar degree she has.

"I am a student, yes- but I will not be by the end of this week. I'm getting close to where I'll need to be to scrape by. My name is Aura, Aura Yukimenoko. I remember you now, Ren... did you enjoy the jellies I made for you? You usually wanted to be alone, so I kept my distance, but... I couldn't help but at least try to show you some kindness. It's the least I can do for my peers." Then, clearing her throat, she splays out another one of her tomes, and runs her finger along the bumps to make a little demonstration for the beginner ninja. "As for my reading material, it is not 'broken'. It's written in braille. I'm blind, so I can't see the world the way you do... literally. Braille was made to allow people like me to read, by using our sense of touch instead. These dots are arranged in such a way that they mimic the letters of the alphabet any given title uses. Honestly, I was surprised they had any in this library when I first got here because of how expensive these are, but... small miracles~" This time she does laugh, at her own sentence instead of his own. Curiosity plagues her mind at this point, and she wonders if they'll get to speak more now that his attention has been piqued. Today just got more interesting, for sure.

Word Count Tracker:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Fri May 20, 2022 10:02 pm
So it was you... How did you know I liked coffee? Ren turned around stomping back over to the apparently blind girl a tint of red in his cheeks. He grabbed a chair and spun it around backwards sitting right in front of her. He couldn't help but wave a hand in front of the girls face guard to watch for her reaction. No matter what she did he would start to look at the 'braille' that she mentioned He would pick up one of the other books around and feel the groves waiting for her response if she gave any. The braille meant nothing to him. he was almost surprised he couldn't read it. His face twisted up as he felt it. He didn't really like the sensation of the bumpy paper. He set the book down where he had found it and realized something. His question was a dumb one. Whether it was luck or she had somehow observed him it didn't matter. It was already done. He was appreciative, but to Ren that emotion had been long forgotten. 

I didn't need your pity... He starts to sneer at the girl, but in her pale visage he sees Miki's smile. But thanks... He said it almost in a whisper, but just loud enough for her to hear. He quickly moved on however. Aren't the genin exams coming up soon? You look like you're my age or something? Are you gonna graduate this time? He looked over the titles of the little book corner the girl had set up. She had a lot of titles on basic jutsu, and few title Ren would have never considered checking out. Things on animals and plants and that sort of thing. He noticed a medical text as well and selected it. It seemed to match one of his books. Do you happen to care about medical techniques? The genin had asked a lot of questions and decided he would wait until the girl had caught up with him. She wasn't as noisy as many other residents of Kumogakure, and she knew how to make a tasty coffee Jelly. Ren had decided she was a tolerable presence. At least for now.

WC:373
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen

Sat May 21, 2022 11:20 pm
Grateful to know she had actually done more than just give him treats, but picked out a favorite flavor, she laughs off that little coincidence once more and goes on to explain her actions. "I didn't actually know if you liked coffee, which is why there were, like... twenty other flavors. Coffee jelly is just very popular here, and I find it difficult to encounter someone who doesn't like it, even coffee haters. Which, I don't know why someone would dislike such a drink... it's so bitter, but so tasty! Mixes with a lot of different flavors, too, like cinnamon." From there, she listens to him mess around with her books, though by the sounds of it he's a little frustrated with the texture and mechanics of it all. It's expected, considering it's meant for the blind, not for those with actually functioning peepers. It matters not in the end, as this isn't the end of all the questions and comments, she can feel, because he's currently right in her face and waving his hand at her, too. She notices it, but she obviously can't follow it, so she sits still the entire time.

Then, the preverbal flood of questions finally came crashing down on her. With the rapid pace of it all, she decides not to answer any of them until he's done, only giving a slight frown at the start of them due to claiming she was merely pitying him. There's no reason to stay upset though, so she's back to her smiling self through the rest of it, especially since he thanked her for the sweets too, which is always nice. Her interest is somewhat piqued on the question of the Genin Exams, but that only heightens when Ren talks about Medical Ninjtutsu. There's so much for her to say, and now she has someone that only recently got out of the Academy to speak to about it. After all, the Academy had to have changed quite a lot since most of her superiors passed their exam, so her Kaguya friend here might have more insight on it for her.

Starting off all the answers, she clasps her hands together near her chest, and simply replies, "That wasn't pity, Ren. But, I do not want to go into all the specifics of those emotions with you, because I don't think you really want to hear it. I'll just leave you with the fact I was not in any way being negative about my kindness to you, and that I appreciate you thanking me. It was very nice of you." Having gotten the tough part out of the way, she continues with a brighter smile, nodding excitably and pointing across the various tomes near her, though not really able to do it properly since she can't see them. "I'm actually probably older than you, since I started when I was eighteen, and now I'm twenty. That being said, yes, the Genin Exams are coming up, and I'm excited for them! I have a training day set for the day before them, and I'm studying all I can until then. There's a whole lot I want to make sure I have within my memory before I'm set out on the world to help everyone as a kunoichi."

Finally, there was the medical texts, which she then specifically picks up that book after feeling over a few of them to find it. Opening it up, and running her hand on a page, she says chipperly, "My main field of study after I leave the Academy will be Medical Ninjutsu. There's a lot of reasons for it, but the main one is that it'll help me have a deeper understanding of everyone's bodies, with all this chakra stuff and whatnot. It's really interesting, and I just like the idea of making sure people can go home to their families after a long, tough day of being a Shinobi... or, if they don't have a family, they'll at least have the opportunity to make one, instead of bleeding out in their hospital bed, or on the battle field. I don't just want to be a medic, if I'm being honest- I want to be able to travel the world a little bit, so I have a lot of training after I master the medical arts to do... but even then, this'll help me heal those on the road, too. Either way, I'll be useful, and I'll be really awesome doing it! I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to not only be able to pick apart a bad guy like a chess game, but put someone broken back together? It's the best of both worlds. I feel like I've talked your ear off enough, though. Did you want to help me? It's okay if you don't, but, I'd appreciate it!"

Word Count Tracker:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2022 12:09 am
Her words seemed to pierce the boy a bit but of course the expression of surprise he wore would be lost on her. He listened to her watching her lips as she spoke so plainly of her dreams and aspiration to someone she barely knew. Her voice was light like a mountain wind. Crisp and clean. Unsullied by the world around her. Ren hadn't been in Kumo for his whole life, but he already knew it wasn't the place for someone like her. She wanted to see the world and help people along the way? what a crazy dream to have. The world was cold and full of horrors as far as Ren was concerned. Just gonna be filled with more shitty humans... He didn't want to hurt her feelings though. Why do you care... The thoughts passed in his mind, but he was unable to reconcile them. Hmph... A gruff pout sound came out of him, but he would let her finish.

He agreed with her about picking apart people that he could understand, and putting himself back together to to keep breaking made since to him. I like fighting so I read about the body so I can put myself back together and hurt my enemy more...If you need help with genin level jutsu I can probably do it. He clicked his tongue. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to just see what she's got... Alright show me your clone jutsu and then transform yourself into me! He pointed to her and gave the order like he was the teacher all of a sudden. He crossed his arms and waiting for the results.  

WC:282
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen

Tue May 24, 2022 12:30 am
Such deathly silence! Clearly, she's gotten her tongue dipped in silver within the past two years, and using it on someone so normally stoic and getting them to crack is honestly kind of amusing. That being said, she's at least a little bit worried with how silent he is even after what she assumes is initial shock, her head tilting to the side to possibly get a better angle for hearing his voice. What she hears next catches her completely off guard, though she doesn't jump too much at his demands to perform the academy jutsus she'll be required to do for her exams. As embarassed as she feels about it, since she can't exactly see her own work, she sighs quietly and brushes what feels like dust off of her clothes, and begins to gather up her books and stack them neatly into categorized piles.

"Listen, I can't transform into you. I'd have to examine your body by hand to even attempt it, and even then, it won't come out perfect, and that's really weird. But... I can do the Clone Jutsu for you, if you really want. You won't like what you see, though- I... don't think it's really possible for me to make it perfect. So, yeah, help me carry these books back to the sweet librarian, and we can go into the actual training room that's here and do what you want." From there, she picks up a small amount of the tomes in front of them, and begins toting them off, a slightly distressed look on her face. She doesn't really want to be in this situation, but her smart mouth get her into it, so she'll at least finish what she's started.

Quietly sighing as she drops off her books, she expects Ren to actually get the rest, and instead of checking on it, she heads directly for the prior mentioned room nearby. She'll meet him there, and when he's actually ready, he's going to find her standing in the middle of the room, with her hands pressed flat together, and her body limp with the lack of motion. This is her way of concentrating before a physical test, and she's currently flexing her chakra throughout the entirety of her body. Though a novice in comparison to most experienced Shinobi, she considers herself to be at least decently adept at the control of her innate energy. It's what has helped her not feel as poorly about her shortcomings as a kunoichi, but she's also trying to prepare herself for potential humiliation at the hands of this teenager. Not that she'd pay it too much mind, but something tells her he isn't the type to like seeing failure, and it'll scratch at the back of her mind no matter what she does.

Word Count Tracker:
Ren Kaguya
Ren Kaguya
Citizen

Sat May 28, 2022 11:39 am
Ren didn't really understand that what she meant by exam his body his head went to the side, and then he realized what she meant, by weird. His face became a slight tent of red, but his voice would remain the same. As if you would be allowed to examine me...Forget it transform into whomever you've already analyzed.../ He scoffed a little to play off his embarrassment and quickly moved on to the next portion of her statement. You've been in the academy long enough to perform it, and it's expected to be passible. I expect nothing more than an examiner might. I can beat your technique into shape, but I must know what you're working with. He stated it more like a fact than encouragement, but maybe that's what he was going for. It was hard for him to even tell.

Ren remembers that he often had to do all the physical chores around the business in which he was raised. For a while he was small and cute to the employees, but soon he was creepy and off putting. They had turned on him. His body changed as he grew along with his interest. He was easily stronger then all the women around him by the age of 10. He wasn't surprised that Aura despite being his senior could only carry such a small amount of books. He didn't really mind helping her clean up because he liked the library. The people were quiet and if he helped do their job they would stay that way. His eyes did twitch a bit at being ordered around by the girl, but he collected the books regardless with a small huff. 

He then walked back towards the institutes training room glancing back to make sure Aura was following. If she can't see how come she doesn't run into everything? Aura. If you can't see how can you get around with out hurting yourself? His surface level thoughts were not too separated from his own speech at this point. He was curious about her condition medically, and then another thought hit him that just came out in his speech. Seems like not having vision would be a major problem in a fight. Why are you so intent on being a shinobi? Just being a doctor within the village would be challenging enough without the inherent danger. This goal you spoke of, traveling the world as a medical specialist, does it not scare you? The world outside the village is even less safe you know. He made his points as he entered the room for training. He positioned himself on the far side of the room where there was a bench along the wall. He took a seat there and laid him self out holding his head up with his hands and looked at her face covering. He didn't intend this to be an interview, but he would let her answer if she cared too. He expected her to perform the jutsu as well as, the look was all over his face, but of course the woman wouldn't see it.

WC:518
Aura Yukimenoko
Aura Yukimenoko
Citizen

Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:12 am
Aura chose not to talk to Ren anymore until the examination room, but as she passed by him to give back her portion of the books, she actually did something quite... intriguing. An action of which she has been scolded on by her guardian, but a skill she hasn't bothered holding back on ever since she learned she's decent at it. As shinobi, and especially as a kunoichi, Aura quickly learned that subtly and trickery were required in her chosen field, no matter how passive of a role she has chosen in being a medical practitioner. So, she learned of a unique knack she had for such acts in particular; sleight of hand. More specifically in this case, she became adept at pickpocketing. Normally, she doesn't involve herself in doing such unless in the presence of a snooty rich individual, or to practice on Noboru or Ichigo in hopes that they won't notice one day. This time is an exception, because she's quite done with this boy looking down at her. There was already enough of that from everyone else, but from a peer, as strong as she believes they might be? Even her cool, calm demeanor has to crack somewhere. With a tight, silent grip, her hand slipped into their back pocket when he had the potential to possibly not notice, and if she succeeded, his coin pouch would be snatched right from his trousers with no fuss whatsoever. Also, if it's not countered whatsoever, it's hidden quite swiftly in her shirt, as it is laden with pockets under the front of her cloth.

When they meet once more, and she's grilled on his normally apt logic for a woman of her condition, all the questions were both irritating and invigorant all at the same time. Of course, it's all the same malarky she heard from nearly everyone around her, all but her mentor and her chosen guardian, occasionally. Why did they all have to be so ignorant? They're supernatural beings with spiritual, if not magical powers, way surpassing the physical statistics of a regular person, even at their lowest valleys. She simply couldn't understand it. Partially, she believes it may have to do with her being a lady, but in complete honesty, there's so many kickass kunoichi in the world that that couldn't be the entire problem. Damn her blindness, making it so difficult for others to accept her true potential! Deep down she knows she has what it takes, even with her shortcomings, but she had to show everyone what she can do. It's a fact of life. She'll play his game... and if her little trick went off without a hitch, maybe she can even win. That'd be the most satisfying thing she's done in weeks.

"First, my 'sight' is reliant on my other senses, due to my inability to actually see," she began to exclaim, now crossing her arms and having her hips tilted in a way to show off a bit of sassiness in her body language. No more preparing for a jutsu, she had to go off on this brat just a little bit first. "As a result, I've honed my smell, touch, hearing and taste to be more efficient in their faculties than I could have with sight. That isn't the end of it, though. For whatever reason, I can detect the heat signatures of... well, anything that is hot, all around me. Not for miles, or anything ridiculous like that, but for instance, I can definitely sense you. When we met here, I was just distracted, because I don't have my guard up very often in the library. Secondly... I am VERY capable, thank you very much. I do not need to see someone to know I can kick them to the curb if they mess with me. Sure, I am not the strongest in the village, and medical ninjutsu is not the easiest when I cannot see my patient... but I've made it this far, in only two years. On the cusp of graduation, where my superiors could have surely held me back, how can I possibly not think that I at least have the ability to become even as great as the ones who taught me? Ninjutsu, and all the other ways we can shape chakra, are so varied that I will be able to make up for any of my flaws later. By then, it won't be a handicap, merely a beneficial happenstance... not that it isn't already. After all, it's a lot easier to judge someone by their personality when you can't see them, and perceive their physical appearance as 'ugly'."

Word Counter:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum