Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipToday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingToday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteYesterday at 11:27 pmHanzo UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 7:58 pmCiel UchihaA meeting most unusualYesterday at 7:22 pmIzu MomochiFar Away Yesterday at 6:33 pmReitenFrom the SidelinesYesterday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenYesterday at 3:41 amShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 28%
25 Posts - 23%
11 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The End of it All (Village Destruction)

+10
Komori
Fu
Sebastian Loghain
Akabayashi Terumi
Shinrei Yamato
Ayato Hyuuga
Gogyou Bushuugi
Sayaka Uchiha
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Kizmaru Senju
14 posters
Go down
Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

The End of it All (Village Destruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: The End of it All (Village Destruction)

Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:21 am
Keita watched on from his lotus position of gaining the natural energy of the earth as everything unfolded around him. The person known as Fu flew towards their construct quite quickly, before almost being intercepted by a giant fireball shot from the mouth of the mercenary they had hired to attack the village. It seemed that the fireball was ineffective against the attacker, and Keita wondered if there was some trickery afoot, as he was one of the only ones here who could not see the hidden chakra waves. Regardless, a second giant fireball was shot towards the flying one, and as Keita was hearing the tell tale whistling of that jutsu being prepared, he would stand up while forming hand seals of his own. Keita would finish the first hand seals, activating his Uzumaki Whirlpool technique, but making sure to designate the three of his companions with his chakra so that they would not be hindered by its secondary effect. Once his chakra network was boosted, the fireball would have just come out of Kizmaru’s mouth, and Keita would stand up and walk towards him. More hand seals would come out in succession, rapidly preparing two more jutsu.

Placing his hand on Kizmaru's upper bicep for a moment, Keita would place a Unity Seal on him while speaking to him. “Bite my hand, I can transfer chakra to you.” he would say, as he swiftly removed the glove on his hand. After the bite and the chakra transfer was over, he would swiftly put the glove of his armor back on and walk towards Souji, also placing his hand on Souji’s upper bicep and speaking to him. “This is the seal we spoke of earlier, activate it at your own discretion.” Considering how close they all were, this would all be done very rapidly. These actions would be finished as they were starting to slide the rest of the way down the plateau. Keita was ready to start mixing it up against these people, but for that, one of the two groups would have to get closer. It seems they would have to take the initiative once again.
--------------
Uzumaki Whirlpool Technique - 40 ap
Healing Bite A rank - 125 ap transferred
Unity Seal A Rank - 34 ap
---------------
4/6 Nature Stacks
12/12 ink wells
1801/2000 ap
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

The End of it All (Village Destruction) - Page 3 Empty Re: The End of it All (Village Destruction)

Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:56 pm
The Byakugan would adjust, seeing the mimic of what Kizmaru conjured erecting meters before them. Souji analyzed the chakra that was coursing through it, as well as the one that created it. He whistled, but not to manifest a tech of his own, but in cheap praise. “Thats some true originality there. Whatever shall we do?” He mocked sarcastically with a sly grin. Noticing what Ayato mouthed he would read his lips clearly. I’m turn her would relay the message. “Ayato is going to store natural chakra, further. He was already doing so passively, now he aims to meditate, I presume.” He wasn’t surprised by this course, it was the best option for the defending lineup. While Ibari and Kizmaru kept the one known as Fu on her toes, so to speak, he would monitor the footprints. 

To his surprise, they seem to elude him during the erection and rumbling of the second avatar. He sucked his teeth out of annoyance. “I lost track of the sensor completely this time. Must have hidden somewhere, or caught on to the fact that I could see his trail and stopped completely. Switching to 360 degree view.” His eye would lessen in strain as he expanded his observation to 360 degrees at 100 meters. 

In the midst of this the second avatar would launch an assault. But it was poorly calculated on the defenders part. A head shot on a descending target was bound to miss and go overhead. Souji wonder what the one called Dusk was even thinking. Noting Keita approaching him with a seal that they spoke of before the attack on the village, Souji nods his head once. He would wait to use that tech, or for one of them to do it instead. 

From what he could see the other members of the defense team were either continuing what they were doing, or preparing for the inevitable. “They’re preparing to take us from below should we get close. I don’t know…but that one is quite loud and I’m not even sure he belongs on the battlefield at this point. Seems like he’s looking for glory, or some sort of self reassurance.” He spoke of the one known as Yamato. He was rallying, but for which side? Surely something like that shouldn’t go unnoticed by their Kage. 

Souji would maintain his position, rebuilding the chakra that was leeched from him by Ibari. “Hey, don’t be shy, take some more.” What he does next was a clear mocking of Ayato himself. Taking the very same stance as she meditates to grow his natural chakra once more to where it was before feeding it to Ibari. 

AP: 1985/2000
Byakugan: 5 AP
+2 Nature Stack due to meditation after -2 to Ibari
Nature Stacks: 2/6
Unity Seal placement from Keita
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:45 pm
Ayato kept his Qigong Stance, continuing gathering nature chakra, keeping a watchful eye on the battlefield with his Byakugan. Soon, he would be maximizing the nature stacks his body could house. A gateway to the power inherited him by the ravens of the forest of dreams. The day Ayato had been summoned to the great white tree, drunk the paste they offered him, and awakened the gifts of a Sage of Raven's path. The first one in centuries.

More shinobi from his village followed. Tsunayoshi, the legitimized bastard of the Hoshimura clan, was the first. Then Ayato’s childhood friend Akaboshi and his successor in the Nova corps. The Seventh had never used that Sage Mode in combat and hoped he would never have to. But he remembered what the birds told him, true courage is not knowing when to take a life but when to spare one.

Dusk had used Kanzeon Lotus King to rain fire and brimstone on the invaders when their golem had reached the base of the hill. That was the direction they were heading, hence why Dusk had prepared to shoot them only after they finished their descent and were 95 meters away. If Dusk had fired the beams before that and aimed them upwards, he wouldn't have been so worried about hitting Fu since she would have been dozens of meters away from his attack.

There had been no attempt to dodge or summon a defense against it from the invaders, as far as Ayato’s Byakugan could see. After the attack made contact with Aloide Terumi and all three of his companions, it broke the equipment on their person and blew the upper part of the golem’s head where they stood. The beam ended its course on the hard stone behind Kiz's statue.

The hill had taken enough damage, and a large chunk detached, starting from where Aloide's Kanzeon Lotus had pummeled earlier and had stopped momentarily, causing fissures to form due to the size of the limbs. A rectangular-shaped rock, 50 meters in length and width with a thickness of 10 meters, fell to the ground. It would possibly bury the invaders underneath it.

If that was the end of the battle, nobody could be sure. But if it was, perhaps Ayato should consider sending 60,000 ryo to Kiri over this grievance. That would mend things, going by the precedent he had in his hands.

-----

Ayato
-5 AP for Byakugan
+2 Nature Stacks from Meditating

1235/1250 AP remaining

Dusk
Peacock Spirit Blessing - 50 upkeep - 10 HP
Kanzeon Lotus KIng - 53 upkeep

2/3 cooldown on Ninjutsu Amplifier
1/2 cooldown on All is Suffering

280/300 HP remaining
1723/2000 AP remaining

OOC: Hit-claim on Kiz, Keita, Ibari & Souji

Spoiler:

Hikari Namikaze, Kenchi and Anzuru like this post

Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

Sun Apr 17, 2022 2:39 pm
Yamato continued to breathe evenly and with the preparations complete, the Hoshi shinobi watched as the titan golems did their thing. Dusk’s control was unparalleled as Yamato understood that this fight should move up soon. He saw the expectant faces of the guards that took part in the defense of the village. Yamato knew that if they remained at this point they would only pose as a burden so Yamato whistled to get their attention. “Defenders of the village, fall back behind the gates and see to the procedures for evacuation should we need it…I will stay here as I will defend the gates.” He said confidently with a serious look on his face before he took the stance he had used many times in the past when preparing for something dangerous and he would continue to actively meditate as the beam fired would hit its mark. He was not trying to hide nor was he trying to create an opportunity to attack, he knew the village defenses and the people that were already out there fighting…if he stuck his foot out now to attack he would only cause them issues…for now he needed to resume his passive observer stance and build his natural chakra reserve.

+2 natural chakra
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default

Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:57 pm
Requesting a battlemod, I guess.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu May 05, 2022 1:32 am
Howdy all, sorry for the delay.

The initial problem begins with Ayato’s last post stating that Dusk would fire the beams when Kizmaru’s golem would reach the base after a post from Kizmaru had paused the golem’s descent. This line acted as a preemptive strike, stating that if X happens then Y would happen. Kizmaru’s team then attempted to state that the beams were fired above them while descending during the next posting round, thus confirming the X that would lead to the Y. The easiest way I can explain this is essentially Ayato pointed a gun at the invading party, said “if you sit down, I’ll shoot you”, then the invading party went “lol this guy can’t aim” while in the process of sitting down, but before reaching the floor. Due to this misinterpretation, the invading party failed to react to the proper time the laser was fired.

I would like to request an edit from Kizmaru and Co regarding reacting to the beam with a proper defense, instead of a possible team wipe. However, to ensure fairness to both sides, I will state that moving forward, I will be open to allowing the Hoshi team an edit of equal caliber if the situation calls for it. This is not to say that one side will be allowed to change their course of action entirely if they are unable to defend against an attack. This only ensures that one side is not allowed a second chance while the other side does not receive a second chance of their own.

I am choosing to allow an edit to take place in order to ensure that combat culture can allow for the occasional mistake, instead of perpetuating the status quo of killing off characters over slight misinterpretations. I, for one, would not like walls to remain as NRPG’s kill leader.

Additionally:
-The Kanzeon laser beam doesn’t have a range listed, so that jutsu will require an edit upon the end of this thread.
-Jaye needs to fix some AP calculations, notably the activation cost for mind’s eye instead of the upkeep, as well as the AP cost for whistle trigger in the first post on the second page.

Thank you.

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Thu May 05, 2022 12:38 pm
Nah, I'll take the hit here and get this over with as more "hiccups" like this would continue to occur until one party gives up. In the end, I got to see how new staff would judge things if one of them in this case, it being the owner and half the staff team was in jeopardy of losing their progress. This just seemed like an attempt to go down a neutral route but it just looks like the BM did not want to seem bias while still being bias. This one should have been an easy call according to the "Thread and RP Rules and "The Basic Rules of NRPG" but instead, the OOC explanation of Ayato was prioritized instead of the physical post that was written. That's not how combat works. Saying you have the means to do something doesn't mean you're doing it. It's not a feasible action but I digress. I'll end the topic here. I shouldn't have to 'mount a defense' when I already did so in my post by situating the current timeline and simply moving down the mountain at a haphazardly fired beam.

Hell, the beam being fired twice with some retroactive actions being added in seems to have escaped the radar. But I guess it doesn't matter, I took a bet and I lost it since I had more faith than I should have. At least when I fought the previous "owner", he had the integrity to go with what was written for the both of us and based his decisions and actions on that. Now it feels like, if I want to continue to have fun in fighting here, I have to make note when somebody says they have the means to do something, it'll be taken as an action and whatever other little hidden caveats that may surface so I'm not gonna do all of that. I guess my time here comes to an end until a new staff team takes over with more spread out knowledge in each field comes into play. I basically got Kinzoku'd again except this time, it went through. Maybe there was some truth to all the rumors going on in the background but I just didn't want to believe it, I guess.
Kizmaru Senju
Citizen

Thu May 05, 2022 1:02 pm
As the incoming beam came, Kizmaru decided his time on this mortal plane has come to an end, closing his eyes. He had accepted this fate as if destiny was calling to him, letting it wash over him. The attack alone wasn't enough to completely dispatch Kizmaru but he decided to allow himself to be vulnerable to the attack which would ultimately be his end. Though his body wasn't destroyed, it could no longer sustain the Kanzeon Lotus King technique as it became brittle and crumbled. Kizmaru's body and belongings had fallen to the base of the mountain. Here ends his story.

[Kizmaru Senju K.I.A.]

Aokidanza likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Fri May 06, 2022 5:51 pm
OOC: Was given the chance to edit to defend. Taking advantage of it. 

IC:

The Byakugan would adjust, seeing the mimic of what Kizmaru conjured erecting meters before them. Souji analyzed the chakra that was coursing through it, as well as the one that created it. He whistled, but not to manifest a tech of his own, but in cheap praise. “Thats some true originality there. Whatever shall we do?” He mocked sarcastically with a sly grin. Noticing what Ayato mouthed he would read his lips clearly. I’m turn her would relay the message. “Ayato is going to store natural chakra, further. He was already doing so passively, now he aims to meditate, I presume.” He wasn’t surprised by this course, it was the best option for the defending lineup. While Ibari and Kizmaru kept the one known as Fu on her toes, so to speak, he would monitor the footprints. 

To his surprise, they seem to elude him during the erection and rumbling of the second avatar. He sucked his teeth out of annoyance. “I lost track of the sensor completely this time. Must have hidden somewhere, or caught on to the fact that I could see his trail and stopped completely. Switching to 360 degree view.” His eye would lessen in strain as he expanded his observation to 360 degrees at 100 meters. 

In the midst of this the second avatar would launch an assault, or rather in that moment Souji noticed the chakra build up for a attack. Within that very same moment everything went still. Time stopped, light faded, the echoe of dripping water. Souji stood there, gathering himself. A hand reach from the depths of the dark water that he stood upon and pulled him, throwing him to the chilled embracing pool. His eye caught the one responsible. “Take a break, Souji. This is more so my thing. I can’t allow you to stand around and play supporter.” Kaze said, while glancing back at the struggling Souji that was being ensnared, dragged to the bottom of the black waters. 

This took place in the mind and was done instantaneously in the real world. Vein bulged along the body of Kaze as he stepped back two meters, watching the beam begin to expel from the avatar. In his backing he stepped pass Keita that was aiming to do something. He wasn’t quick enough to reach the Hyuuga, or the Hyuuga didn’t care at this point. Kaze subconsciously saw it all, everything that was taking place behind the eye of Souji. Both his hands flickered through separate hand seals, single handed - simultaneously. 

He would eye over towards Ibari in the process, if the Anbu knew what was best for him, he would do his best to get back…and now. The Hyuuga spews a thin stream of flames six inches wide - the flames would benefit from the second set of seal that were done during its conjuring which maxed it out at 250 power and 205 speed. Keita….Keita was in the way of this stream. Kaze did not stop out of instinct to save his and Souji’s shared body. 

Kizmaru was hit by the beam and immediately killed, Kaze couldn’t sense or see his chakra any longer. Keita would most certainly be his second. At the time of his impact from the beam the flames that spewed from Kaze would connect with his back, meeting the beam head on in power and thus the explosion would commence from that outwardly in a 25 meter explosion. This would be enough to deal with the beam. Protecting Kaze and Ibari, if he was wise enough to get back. Unfortunately this would also mean that Kaze have killed Keita in the attempt of saving his own life.   

Due to Kizmaru’s death he, he could no longer maintain the wooden avatar. Thus it began to crumble. Kaze began to utilize the skill of lightness and maneuvered back further while using the crumbling pieces as a stepping stone.  His body seem to float in the process. He was in control of his movements in the air, while utilizing the Byakugan to avoid being smacked by debris and keeping an eye on the defending party. “Ibari, I need a platform.” He requested a sand foothold to keep him suspended in the air. 

He took note of the bodies falling to the base of the cliff where the crashing avatar also fell. His hands would weave another set of seal, in both hands. Preparing for what could be a secondary assault. 

AP: 1765/2000
Byakugan: 5 AP
Limitation Removal [Restricted]: 50 AP | Vigor:190/Speed:240 | -10 Health
Majestic Fire Destruction: 100 AP | Power:250/Speed:205 | +25 Power for Mastery
Ninjutsu Amplifier V7: 50 AP | +35/power | +15/speed
Lightness Skill: 20 AP

Health: 290/300
DR: 25

Claiming final/death hit on Keita.

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Sayaka Uchiha
Sayaka Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Sayaka's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Fri May 06, 2022 8:29 pm
OOC stuff:
As the incoming beam came, Keita saw that Kizmaru was essentially closing his eyes and wanted to meet his maker, and so Keita decided to follow suit. Keita had followed Kizmaru everywhere, and it seemed that he would also follow his friend into that good night. This was fine by him, as he had seen most of the beauty that this world had to offer and was fine with letting go. He knew that there were plenty of people that would take their place in the future. As the beams hit him and he felt his armor shred, he also felt that there was some sort of fire blazing behind him, and that was fine, as this would guarantee that his decision would have no regrets. The only thing left of Keita was a blackened husk as it fell to the floor with the items that were mostly destroyed.

[Keita Uzumaki K.I.A.]

Aokidanza likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum