Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaito Inuzuka
Kaito Inuzuka
Otokage
Otokage
Stat Page : Stat Page

Health: 300 points
AP: 2,000 points
Vigor: 125 points
Chakra: 125 points
Speed: 45 points
Strength: 5 points
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : The Wolves of Death Gorge
Living Clones : Uchiha, Tatsuya
Familiar : Raidomaru (Needs Revamped)
Legendary Equipment : N/A
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

A Meeting With The Kazekage!? [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting With The Kazekage!? [Private]

Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:08 pm

Kaito continued to stand at attention as the Kazekage continued to look over the village of Sunagakure from the large window behind his desk, continuing to bite his lip as he waited a bit anxiously for Guren's response to his question about the training he had proposed. The young Inuzuka really did hope he didn't overstep his boundaries with the rather forward question as he in no way wanted to get on the Third Kazekage's bad side,  and he could only hope that he was able to show his eagerness to get stronger and ambition.

The Kazekage didn't seem upset, however. in fact exchanging a brief smile with the boy as he explained that their training would begin that Friday in the morning. Kaito nodded as Guren proceeded to sit back in his chair and continue going about his work. Kaito smiled before bowing for perhaps the millionth time during the meeting, but one couldn't help but be too respectful in the presence of one's leader.

"I cannot thank you enough, Lord Kazekage." Kaito lifted himself up from his bow and turned excitedly on his heel towards the door. As he placed his hand upon the door handle and open the door slightly, the boy turned his head back towards the Kazekage. "I promise to not disappoint you, My Lord."

With that, the Inuzuka walked out into the hallway and shut the door of Guren's office gently behind him. Once the door was fully shut, the boy proceeded to jump up and throw his fists up into the air with pure and utter excitement.

'Personalized training with Lord Kazekage! I can't wait!'

He walked down the hall and steps back down to the main floor following his short outburst of enthusiasm, thinking the whole time on Guren's words.

"I would think that you're deserving of a promotion to Chunin. And maybe more...' Kaito could only speculate what the Lord Kazekage meant by "maybe more"...

'Perhaps he meant to Jonin... Or even an invitation to join the Anbu!' The boy knew that the Anbu were the cream of the crop shinobi, in any village. If he could prove himself enough for that sort of promotion, Kaito would surly make himself and his ex-shinobi father proud. To do that, however, he would have to show Guren that he meant business.

He would have to get started on some training of his own immediately, and with Friday still being four days away, he didn't have too much time...

'First a quick stop at the market to get some new clothes in honor of how well this meeting went, then I'll head straight to the training grounds and wait for Mom to get back so I can tell her the great news.' Kaito opened the big double doors of the Spire and proceeded to jump up to an awning two floors up, perching himself down as he looked over the village with a smile. He could see the children playing in the Grove that surrounded the Spire; the people in the market just beyond selling their wares; the birds flying about.

Despite being born in Konohagakure, Kaito knew that Sunagakure was, without doubt, his home...

"I'll make you proud, Lord Kazekage, and show you that I'm worthy of being your successor...'

[Topic Exit]

A Meeting With The Kazekage!? [Private] - Page 2 Pagebreak6

AP Utilized:
Items Utilized:

[Word Count (Post) - 547]
[Word Count (Total) - 4,035]

A Meeting With The Kazekage!? [Private] - Page 2 Pagebreak6

Claims:

Last edited by Kaito Inuzuka on Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Made edits to claims requested by Balance via Discord.)
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

A Meeting With The Kazekage!? [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting With The Kazekage!? [Private]

Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:36 pm
approved for Guren.
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:16 am
And approved for Kaito!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum