Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 7:19 amGoto SenjuSharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Hashimoto Harvest: Grand Opening Empty Hashimoto Harvest: Grand Opening

Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:39 am

GbKKSgv.png
There were few places in the village where Shichiro could really be himself, with the operation he was running he’d had to do everything in his power to avoid pointing attention to his warehouse or his family. And it was for that very reason that he wasn’t exactly excited to be opening up Hashimoto’s harvest. From the moment he and Shinji had arrived, working on this warehouse had been one of the only time’s he’d been able to drop the welcoming, helpful man act. He sighed as he took a drag of his cigarette, clouding his vision with a puff of smoke as he took in the sight of the empty warehouse one last time.

It had been nice while it lasted, but business was business. “Roll them up boys” He’d say dropping his cigarette to the ground and snuffing it out with his shoes. He’d then turn to face the several wagons lined up at the loading bay waving his finger in a circle to emphasize his point. The men would soon fall in line, backing their wagons up behind the store and beginning to load rice, bread, herbs, sake and many more items back to fill the shelves and prepare for the grand opening. Most of the men were part of the Hashimoto inner circle, either cousins or close family friends which had been specifically selected to help shichiro run the store, and to be his backup if the Zukumiki caused trouble.

There would be more wagons to come in the future bringing both groceries and other products, but the first few shipments would contain nothing out of the ordinary. It would be unwise to start smuggling past borders when you didn’t know a village’s import process. Of course, that was why Okino was here. Shichiro grabbed his arm as he passed, looking the man in the eyes. He was a good ten years older than the youngest Hashimoto, and had the receding hairline to show for it. He wore a run down green tunic and a white headband, and looked less than well bathed.

The man lacked Shichiro’s style and hygiene, but was valuable in other ways. He was the best drug smuggler in the land of hot springs and had helped the Hashimoto fortune grow in secrecy for the last decade or so. “Any troubles on the way in?” Shichiro would ask quietly, prompting a crooked smile from the balding man. “I’m not even moving anything yet, that’s insulting” He’d say feigning offense before shaking Shichi’s grip off his forearm so he could continue unloading.

It’s still a young village, one without rigorous import inspections I might add. I don’t think we’ll have issues on that end for some time” He’d say over his shoulder confidently. “If we can make it work in the land of hot springs, we can make it work here” His voice would follow up with his body no longer in view. He’d disappeared inside the store to stock shelves. Shichiro would raise his voice, so that the man could hear him from inside “Good, that’s what I like to hear!” He’d say loudly as he turned to face a tall blonde man in a white apron, carrying the corpse of a pig over his shoulder.

The man’s name was Anzai Saburo, a butcher by day and well… a different kind of butcher at night. Long story short, if a Hashimoto ever needed a body to disappear, they knew a guy. Beside him was Shichiro’s own cousin. Shuichi Hashimoto, the man wasn’t much to look at, he of course had the Nara clan’s signature black hair, a white suit and a few bottles of VERY expensive sake in the crate he was holding. “Drop that and I’ll slap you Shoo'' He'd say with a playful scowl. His cousin was younger than him, a real skinny guy and had never really fit in all that well with the family business. He was almost always anxious and Shichiro had always seen him as a little bit of a clutz. Still he was family and Shichi had a soft spot for him.

Shuichi’s nervousness expressions lightened at the jab, “Don’t worry I won’t” He’d say as both he and Anzai turned the corner into the warehouse. “It’s good to see you all again, I’ve been going crazy out here with just Shinji” He’d say poking fun at his brother. “Man’s not exactly a people person” Which was true, Shinji was probably the least personable person in the family, but what he lacked in good company he made up for in brains, at the moment he was back in the warehouse office devising a plan to fudge their future grocery stores numbers.

With the rest of the group stocking the shelves, Shichiro found himself standing alone at the loading bay. He’d figured he’d had enough work the past couple weeks with patching up the warehouse, and that it was about time he got some hired help. In front of him was what he assumed to be now empty covered wagons.

WC: 844

Last edited by Shichiro Hashimoto on Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Yamato Tanaka and Natsuki Hashimoto like this post

Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Citizen
Stat Page : Yakuza
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Ryo : 0

Hashimoto Harvest: Grand Opening Empty Re: Hashimoto Harvest: Grand Opening

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:15 pm

Yurei

Natsuki took a deep breath, taking in the smell of cigarette smoke in the air. He laid back, locking his elbows and propping himself up - his feet dangled nearly six stories up in the air. The coatails of The sun was warm on his face, definitely in contrast to Rice’s cool winter winds. The shade made the Hashimoto brother’s hair stand up and skin rise, especially coming from a place like Hot Springs. Then again, anything other than Volcano Country was cool to him. He smirked, raising an eyebrow as he looked down with his scarlet eyes. 

Below him was Shichiro and a handful of others coming in and out of the building, loading cargo and taking it inside. “Grand Opening,” he said to himself, reading the sign draped across the building’s entrance. It was about time, Shi must have been dragging his feet. Then again, he was never much of a people person. Natsuki had inherited whatever was left in the gene pool amongst all their siblings, even those older. Still, things must have been going smoothly, even if Little Shichiro had taken up his father’s bad habits. He was efficient and cautious. No one could say otherwise except maybe their father, but where were his standards if not above the sky?

Of the lot, there were a few Natsuki recognized. Shoo, their cousin, Shinji, a middle brother between the two, and yet not the one in charge, Oshin-Oki- Onoki or something, and Anzai, whom Natsuki only knew by reputation. He was a proficient cleaner, and an even better hitman back in his day. In that, he and Natsuki shared an occupation, but the young man had never gone out of his way to meet the former. In fairness, Natsuki didn’t often fancy people in the same line of work. Frankly they took things too seriously, and the work often made them jaded. What a bore. 

Among the others, Natsuki either didn’t know or didn’t care, and he assumed they’d only recognize him by name. His work rarely called for cooperation amongst the family. He nodded rhythmically, humming a beat that wasn’t there. No contraband, not yet. A land of rice and they come to sell opium instead of sake. He chuckled.

Natsuki twisted his body, standing atop the roof. He leapt, jumping from the clay tile atop the building onto the nearest’s, then sliding down the back on the other side - opposite Shi’s store. He popped his neck, stepping around the building. Everyone was in and out in a sort of revolving door. His mouth parted to one side in thought, exposing his overly large canines. With a firm nod, he stepped forward, running his fingers through his black hair, ends dyed a subtle teal that matched the accents on his suit. Along with two earrings, the strands of hair parted into his collar, ornate in trim and extending from gold into black that left his chest partially exposed. In a sense, he could not be less Shichiro’s relative. 

The Hashimoto slipped around the cargo wagons, finding his way around the mounds of rice blocking the vision of those carrying it, the customers pouring in, and the goods coming out. Inside, the operation was streamlined. It was fluid, orderly, and lined with enough customers to make you think it was the only grocery store in Tanbo. Frankly, from appearances, Natsuki didn’t understand why his father had sent him or didn’t trust Shinji and Shi to handle it on their own. Although, maybe Natsuki wouldn’t have made it a mart.

He walked up and down the shelves, eyeing the products that lined them. As he thought, no contraband, at least not on display. It wasn’t until a woman approached him that Natsuki recalled himself. 

“Can I help you?” she asked, authentically.

Natsuki didn’t recognize her as a member of the family. She lacked the Nara’s signature black hair, and, frankly, she seemed too happy. She was likely one of the hires genuinely from Tanbo. It helped to pad things. The Hashimoto’s had their fair share of notoriously bad actors. Shoo came to mind. 

“Oh,” Natsuki said, flashing a firm, modest smile. “Thank you, yes, actually,” he said, nodding. “I was looking for something in the way of an old sake. I’m not from here, you see, and, well, I wanted to try something more vintage from the Land of Rice.”

At first, the woman winced, almost unnoticeably glancing down at the tattoos adorned on Natsuki’s chest. She quickly corrected herself, shifting to a look of puzzlement, but not before Hashimoto caught it. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked up at the shelves of sake. “I’m not sure, myself, really. We wouldn’t be out of stock, yet,” she affirmed, gesturing around them and laughing, almost nervously. Natsuki joined in, giving a convincing chuckle himself. “Let me ask my manager; I’m sure we have something more to your liking in the back, or-” she shook her head, nervously smiling and pointing to the wagons at the building’s entrance, “front, I guess.” She knew.

Natsuki gave another friendly smile, following in turn, “I’ll come with you, then.” The two weaved through the crowds, coming to a door near the front of the store, likely so that Shichiro himself could intervene if anything worse than a customer’s bad disposition came up. 

She gave a curt knock, opening the door and allowing Natsuki to pass through. Shichiro sat before him, mounted to his desk at work. 

“These things can kill you, you know,” Natsuki said. He smiled, raising the cold, snuffed cigarette and flicking it onto Shichiro’s desk.

WC: 935

Shichiro Hashimoto likes this post

Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:44 pm

GbKKSgv.png
Shichiro’s arm darted to the cigarette, catching it between his index finger and thumb well before it hit the desk. He then raised it before his eyes to get a closer look at what he’d just caught, and a dash of amusement would appear on his face before the same eyes glanced at who’d thrown it. His elder sibling certainly had a flair for the dramatic. Beside him was a woman by the name of Kasumi, a native to tanbo with a friendly demeanor which Shichiro had hired specifically to balance out the less friendly employees he’d just brought over from the land of hot springs.

Kasumi you can leave us, I’m sure there’s more customers out there that need your help.” He’d say waving his hand to excuse her. He didn’t exactly need a pair of prying ears, especially when paired with the unpredictability of the situation unfolding in front of them. It wasn’t exactly like his brother was known for keeping a low profile, like he’d just said… his brother had always had a bit of a flair for the dramatic.

Kasumi nodded before excusing herself, while Shichiro tossed the cigarette into the bin on the other side of the office, before kicking his legs up onto his desk and leaning back in his chair. “Is that how you say hello nowadays? You’re just gonna walk into a mans office and trash his desk?” He’d ask with feigned offense while crossing his arms.

It wasn’t exactly that he didn’t like his older brother, but in this specific circumstance Shichiro couldn’t honestly say he was happy to see him. When he’d left the land of hot springs his father had told him that this operation was a chance to prove himself, which Shichiro had interpreted to mean that it was his operation to run. But the mere fact that Natsuki was here challenged that notion, he sighed as he looked back to his brother.

I wasn’t expecting to see you here, you weren’t on the list I sent back. Did you come with the others?” He’d say gesturing to the loading bay full of empty wagons. The timing of it all made such a guess a fair one after all, the question might seem pointless, but Shichiro was currently trying to guess the circumstances of his brothers arrival, he wanted to know whether he’d come here of his own accord, or if this was his fathers orders.

He’d gauge his emotions based on the context to come.

WC: 418
TWC: 1262

Last edited by Shichiro Hashimoto on Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Natsuki Hashimoto likes this post

Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Citizen

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:13 pm

Yurei

Natsuki feigned impressment, raising his eyebrows and pursing his lips. A good catch. Shichiro quickly sent the girl off, Natsuki not breaking eye contact with him. The door closed, and Natsuki moved to lean against it as his brother spoke. He shrugged, raising his long hands into the air with a pretentious smirk. “Better than trashing the streets, Little Bro,” he said. “We’re countrymen, now.” He clenched his fist and formed some patriotic expression on his face. “The Land of Rice. Gotta keep our streets clean.” The irony didn’t seem to hit him until later, and something of a chuckle left his lips.

“Frankly, I’m just as hurt. No welcome party, just a Grand Opening for your little store.” He looked around the office with mild curiosity that appeared genuine. “Still, it’s not bad. You’ll do well, here.” The compliment was likely as shocking for Shichiro to hear as it was for Natsuki to say, though, amongst the Hashimoto brothers, Natsuki was the most lax when it came to this. That, however, said little. 

“I always enjoyed our bants, Shi. I was hoping for more,” Natsuki said, nodding. He slapped his hands onto his legs and leaned off the door, grabbing a chair and slinging it around. Propping his folded arms onto its back, he looked over Shichiro’s feet. “Straight to business, then.” He sighed, raising his hand with another smirk. “Why do you think I’m here?” The expression was telling. It had been their father, and Shichiro had likely already guessed as much.

Natsuki couldn’t say why, but their father had always treated Shichiro with utmost scrutiny, more than any of his other siblings, even Natsuki - whose work was often delicate. The fact Natsuki was even here placed even more stress on Shi than he was already under, but seeing that he was monitored almost directly was for the best, even if Shichiro didn’t see it that way. Pressure, to the Hashimotos, was a former lover you’d call up every now and again. 

“Dear Old Dad wants me to keep an eye on things.” He raised his hand, as if to cut Shichiro off. “But don’t worry, I’m not here to step all over your operation. I’m just his eyes and ears. So far, you seem to have a handle of things. anyway. As far as you should be concerned, I’m only here in case the Zukumiki try anything brave, stupid, or both. And, knowing them,” he shrugged.

He leaned back, brushing his fingers through his dyed hair and interlocking them behind his head. “I don’t plan on reporting to Dad often, anyway. Some other things have piqued my interest.” He looked to the walls of the room, as if in thought. He narrowed his eyes, returning his gaze to Shichiro.

“I met your shinobi friend,” he started, “You’ve already made a name for yourself.” Natsuki put his fingers to his lips, remembering. “Yamato. He’s resourceful. Meticulous. As most shinobi are. Seems to know a great deal about our family, or at least has a particular interest.” Hashimoto dug his fist into his cheek, propping his face up and smiling. “But I’m sure you know that already.”

WC: 528
TCW: 1463

Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:13 pm

GbKKSgv.png
His brother's rhetorical question was more than enough to give way to the purpose of his arrival, but if it wasn’t the next sentence confirmed it. It seemed Shichiro’s suspicions had been warranted, and that for whatever reason his father didn’t fully trust him. He groaned to make his frustration known, leaning further back in his chair as he did so. Still, it was at least a little reassuring that Natsuki seemed to have no intention of overstepping, at least if one was to take his word at face value.

Natsuki had a habit for blurring the line between friendly conversion and conducting business, speaking to him often felt like an interrogation. One never knew if his intentions were ever genuine, and moments like the next topic of conversation are where that personality trait truly shined. Natsuki likely didn’t care about the friend in question, and was more than likely trying to discern whether he was someone that needed to be dealt with or not.

Luckily, Shichiro had come across the same concern roughly a month ago, and he’d put a decent amount of resources into figuring it out. He lifted a finger as if to stop Natsuki from speaking before straightening up in his chair. “Ok I’ll admit, he’s a little nosier than I would have liked. He’s a smart guy, caught onto me real quick” He’d say, reaching into a drawer. “So I had our guys do some digging” The words were followed by the flop of a folder, landing in the center of his desk.

It seems our mutual friend has some secrets of his own, here take a look for yourselfHe’d say gesturing towards the folder. If natsuki obliged the request, what he’d see were personal records for several identities in multiple different villages over the course of the years. “He’s got an interesting history, one I’m not sure the village is fully aware of

I think with the right approach I could turn him into an asset for the family, rather than a detriment” While gouging his brother's reaction he’d kick his feet back up onto his desk. Clearly considering the matter resolved, “So tell me about this new interest of yours. Is it arts and crafts?” He’d jab sarcastically.

WC: 375
TWC: 1637

Last edited by Shichiro Hashimoto on Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Yamato Tanaka likes this post

Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Citizen

Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:36 am

Yurei

Natsuki raised his hand again, half shrugged with an exaggerated but carefree frown. He allowed Shichiro to continue, again sliding his palm onto his cheekbones to hold his head up. He wore an irritating smile that brightened even further when Shichiro had lifted his finger, as if to cut Natsuki off. It seemed Little Shi had already resolved the situation, or at least had it under control. He bobbed his head, impressed, though the genuinity in his expression was nigh-impossible to read, even if he was trying to be sincere. 

“Well done,” Natsuki said simply, sliding the file into his fingers. He brushed Shichiro’s feet to the side, reading the contents without skipping a beat. “Dirty shinobi, huh,” he said with a smirk. “He’d mentioned being well-traveled, but nothing to this extent. Or at least I think he did. I was a few bottles of sake in,” Natsuki said, looking up and giving Shichiro an even larger, toothier smile. It seemed he relished in making his brother’s job more difficult, but in truth, he’d given Yamato little to work with he didn’t already know, or at least as Natsuki presumed. Even then, the situation seemed to be handled, and that was the Hashimoto’s only real concern outside of father. 

“He’s capable enough. Good thinking. Anyone this versatile would be great to have.” He cut his eyes. “Can you trust him? If not now, eventually?” Natsuki leaned back, holding himself from falling with fully extended arms gripping the backrest of the chair before him. He groaned, stretching his muscles. “I never much cared for these ninja types. Least of all this sort. Difficult to talk to.”

Natsuki sighed, seemingly growing bored. His attention perked up when Shichiro continued, derailing the conversation to Natsuki’s ideal subject, him. Or, at least he let people think as much. He chuckled, flicking his eyebrows. “Paper mache,” he said, flatly. “You should try it; it’s very relaxing, and with our line of work, and habits, you’re likely to get wrinkles at an early age,” he continued, rubbing the sides of his eyes with his fore and middle fingers of one hand.

“Shinobi training, if you must know. There’s a small academy here, and I figured I’d try my hand at blowing something up instead of that shadow nonsense the rest of you use.” He brushed his hands into his hair, twitching his fingers in his earrings. “As you can tell, I have a taste for subtlety.”

WC: 410
TCW: 1873

Yamato Tanaka likes this post

Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:36 am

GbKKSgv.png
Based on his brother's remarks, it seemed Natsuki had probed at least on some level about Yamato’s past during their earlier encounter. That may have helped in some regard with his older brother's acceptance of his plan. It was easier to bring someone into the fold if they weren’t a stranger, and easier still if they’d made a good first impression. All that seemed to be holding Natsuki back from complete agreeance was a matter of trust.

Shichiro pondered on his brother's question for a moment before looking at him sternly. “I trust that he’ll fall in line, and I trust that on the chance he doesn’t I’ll be able to deal with him” He’d say, not making much of an effort to disguise what dealing with him met. Assassinations were a part of the family business, and Shichiro and Natsuki were professionals. Nothing about this was unfamiliar to them.

So with that in mind, I guess the only question left is whether or not you trust me?

He’d raise an eyebrow after the taunt, wondering how the man across from him would react.

After any remarks he’d continue to ask his questions about his brother's new interest. “I’ve got an entire crate full of clay mask products in the back, we’ll never need to worry about a wrinkle again, my dear brother'' He'd say while rolling his eyes.

It was the real answer that came after that really piqued his interest however. Natsuki had never been able to get the hang of the family jutsu, but it seemed he hadn’t given up on ninjutsu in its entirety. “Wooow, look at you! You’ll be a jounin in no time” He’d say sending a mock salute in his brothers direction. “Seriously tho, never took you for the shinobi type. What gives?

WC: 300
TWC: 1937
Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Citizen

Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:26 pm

Yurei

Natsuki nodded, leaning back with his fingers interlaced. He nodded, listening to Shichiro with an expression of seriousness that did not suit him in such business matters as these. At the mention of trusting his younger brother, however, Natsuki’s red eyes peered over his hands, eyebrows burrowing into them. Hot air expelled from his nose, and he smirked. “It’s not my trust you need to earn,” he said slyly. In truth, Natsuki did trust Shichiro, perhaps more than any other in their family, though he would never let his older brother know that. As per his responsibilities, he had to make Shichiro as uncomfortable as possible. It wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle however. He lowered his hand and parted his lips into a toothy grin, burrowing his hand into his cheek to keep his head up. The pushed skin gave him an almost winking expression designed specifically to get under Shichiro’s skin, a tactic he had perfected over the course of many years.

Going on about clay masks, Natsuki chuckled, though not boisterously. “Ooh, how relaxing. And do you have your spa days as well? Is that how you met this Yamato kid? Get your pedicures done?” He stifled a bellowing laugh by pinching the bridge of his nose and tucking his body into itself. 

“Jounin?” Natsuki replied, feigning offense. He pressed his hand into his tattooed chest, mouth agape. “I’ll be Kage by next week.” He half smiled, standing up. He twisted his head, his neck popping loudly in the small office space, followed by a louder groan of relief. “Me neither,” he agreed, staring out of the office and into the shelves outside. 

There were several strategic reasons. Better combat of shinobi law enforcement. Better protection. A more threatening enforcer. These were all basic, on paper reasonings however. What Natsuki hadn’t divulged was the field, specifically - the very antithesis of all of his training within the family business - medical ninjutsu. Any elemental ninjutsu, or so it was called, was for show - flash merely to appease his father and the part of his brain that went off with that sort of thing. Perhaps the most convincing thing for the shinobi academy was more, well, simple.

“The Kunoichi, man.”

WC: 369
TCW: 2242

Last edited by Natsuki Hashimoto on Wed May 25, 2022 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon May 16, 2022 2:09 am

GbKKSgv.png
The somewhat tense atmosphere in the room had dissolved. Discussion of matters of business were over and done with, and what was left of the conversation was simply two brothers catching up after some time away from each other. Shichiro couldn’t help but laugh at his brother’s response. “Head in the gutter as always I see” He’d say before leaning beneath his desk to pull out a bottle of sake, and two glasses from a chilled cabinet. First pouring himself a drink, then raising his brow in his brothers direction, while pointing to the remaining glass to ask if he wanted one without actually speaking.

If Natsuki obliged he’d pour him one as well before once more lifting his legs onto his desk and leaning back, now with a drink in his hand. He feigned a bitter expression as he took a swig from his glass, “A shinobi huh” Before flipping the frow into a smile. “I’ll be damned” It wasn’t the career choice he would have expected his brother to take, but he did like the sound of it. Natsuki had never had much of a proficiency for the nara ninjutsu, not that it had ever held him back from excelling in the family business. But even if he was capable, having more tools in the box never hurt anyone.  

A minute or so would pass as he finished his glass, before he’d look to his brother. “So is that all? As much as I’d love to talk to you all day, some of us have to work for a living around here” He’d say, putting down his glass.
Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Citizen

Wed May 25, 2022 10:44 pm

Yurei

Natsuki gave a toothy smirk, rubbing the back of his head as he chuckled at how funny he was. He watched Shichiro draw glasses and gestured for his brother to pour. He saluted with the cup, raising it into the air and slurping it down with one gulp. “Aah!” he said, smiling as he slammed the cup onto the table with exaggerated force. “Hard to beat sake from rice country,” he said, nodding. He glanced up at Shichiro, smirking once again. 

“If I have the talent for it I may as well use it. It’s hard to intimidate clientele when they can breathe fire, and all I’ve got is a big stick.” He shrugged, pouring himself another shot of sake. As quickly as he poured, so too was it down his throat. He sat in silence for a moment, licking his lips to savor the burn. He was beginning to feel warm. When Shichiro again spoke, he gave a boisterous laugh. “Far be it from me to interrupt your enterprise,” he said, arms out with an exaggerated bow. “I’ll be taking my leave.”

The Hashimoto turned to exit, pushing open the door. He stopped halfway through, turning back to look at Shichiro from over his shoulder. “Remember. I’m watching you.” With that, the door shut behind him, and Natsuki was off to find more booze.

WC: 225
TCW: 2467
[EXIT]
Switching to Wep Spec from Med 2000/2000
Adding 24 stats to speed = 34
467/1000 C-Rank Deflect
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum