Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsYesterday at 10:11 pmHasumi HayatoHealing Ghost (Mission)Yesterday at 8:43 pmShiru IyasuWhen the storm comesYesterday at 8:36 pmKutari UchihaScourging The Pillagers [Highstakes Hunter]Yesterday at 7:50 pmEnishiA map to aid the villageYesterday at 7:21 pmHasumi HayatoNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:33 pmTori JintaroThe Arsonist(Hunter)Yesterday at 6:05 pmRiloHasumi Hayato (Living Clone)Yesterday at 5:42 pmHasumi HayatoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:17 pmShiru IyasuA day in the life of a Hoshigakure GeninYesterday at 12:07 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 23%
30 Posts - 22%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
12 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 192800

Pocket Rest Stop  Empty Pocket Rest Stop

Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:19 pm
The was setting, the tiresome day almost over. For too long he felt he was on the road, the uneven wheels on the shotty wagon from the village he left made it all the more dreadful. But at the price he paid, he really couldnt complain much about it. You get what you pay for. Free. Katsuragi gained passage to a free ride shortly after his little incident in Sunagakure. The assassin that wanted his head didnt collect that day, and never will again. 

The passage was offered in exchange for the assassins body. Katsuragi knew little about the worth of dead shinobi corpse. He heard little whispers about it, but never truly sought interest in it. It was all beneath him, he more so in smuggling and distribution. That was his game, but for now, he walked the lonely diet road, which eventually lead into a passing containing a large wooden stockade.

Katsuragi's attire consisted of a thin black polyester jacket, which underneath he wore a solid sleeveless navy blue shirt. His belt, designer's choice, had a MK emblem as a buckle. The pants he wore were a fresh pair of black stretch jeans. His boots on his feet also being solid black of a leather material with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His hair would have went in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique.

As he apprached this strange yet primitive location, “Boy..., im in da sticks yo. Yeesh...”, he let out a sigh of disbelief. Where were the buildings? The high population? The traffic? A bit of a come down for sure, but in his profession, you shouldnt judge a book by it’s cover. 

Finally arriving, couple meters from the gate if allowed, eyeing the many watch towers that brought an entertaining memory; he signals the nearest guard for some attention.

“Yo! My guy!”, he leaves his right arm up high. The tall walls with the lookouts reminded him of the day he was released from prison on pelican island. Aint no way of getting out except through the front gates. 

Yamato Tanaka likes this post

Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Frigid Blade
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 21270

Pocket Rest Stop  Empty Re: Pocket Rest Stop

Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:23 pm
The gates of Tanbogakure were quiet. They pretty much always were. This was good with Hayato he liked the quiet and simple atmosphere. The young Yuki stood in the booth near the gate at full attention like he was trained to. He was new to guard duty, but it didn't matter much. He rarely had to do much more than greet a friendly villager, or help an old man count his sacks of rice. Easy tasks with familiar faces. He prided himself on being able to serve as his homes protector. He loved the village and all it's members. However today would be a change a pace from the usual mundane waves and smiles. He watched as an unfamiliar figure approached the gates. Oh no is this a visitor! I need to remember what the boss told me... oh right got it! Panicked thoughts ran through his head, but he didn't show it. Except for maybe one small bead of sweat trailing down his forehead Hayato would look like a cold focused guardian.  

Hello sir! Hayato remembered his training in being a proper guard. The guard he interned under suggested that he be loud so he yelled back at the man attempting to equal his volume, but was still a bit quitter than average. He swallowed hard and gained his resolve as he beckoned the man to approach. Talking to new people was hard, but guarding the gate was good practice.

He looked at the newcomer with a bit of shock. It had been a while since he had seen someone dressed in such a way. He recalled this type of dress was popular in the larger cities, but that was a life time ago for him. Hayato couldn't help but compare his simple blue kimono, grey hakama and wooden sandals to the attire of the traveler. He certainly look... well... out of place to say the least.

I- like your belt buckle......What can I do for you? I've not seen you around before...., are you seeking entry? He would ask the question he was suppose to and pay the man a compliment, though his monotone voice might obfuscate his intent. He really wasn't the best at being emotive. He would await the man's response before starting with the procedure in place for visitors. Since he had learned it just days before during his training, it was still fresh in his mind.

[WC:402]

Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:14 pm
Moments later, another would arrive on the scene, and with an impressive response time too. His glance pops over to the booth where the black haired kid stood like a whip. He purses his lips and looks off at the other watch towers with a few nods. Katsuragi made sure to make a mental note of that. That was, in case he got into trouble inside. 

Taking note of the guard’s gestures, after glancing back towards him with a sharp gaze, he advances towards him. “Yeah Ight! Im headin over!. damn....” In all honesty, Katsuragi was getting sick of the high watch towers. Just once would he like to meet a gate guard at ground level. It was the same situation in the wind country. 

Now within a more semi comfrotable range, he listened to what the guard had to say. The normal stuff as usual. Greetings, state your business, the works. The reason he was here? Well, this place was a pit stop among other things. His real destination would be a bit over the horizon. 

“Yeah, Im just here to rest up for a bit brah. Did bit of traveling from the west. My ass is tired, son!”

“And oh yeah, you like the clothes? What yall dont have that out here? You need to head over to Quarter Town, and enjoy yourself man” Katsuragi, already guessed that from what the kid wore. It was kinda sad, living out in the sticks disconnected from the rest of the world. Minor villages really didnt have all that access to modern stuff. Katsuragi took another glance at the wooden wall. 

Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:44 pm
The man came closer after a bit of gruffness. He spoke in a manner Hayato hadn't heard before. He was refered to as a "brah" or at least Hayato thought he was talking about him. Like the thing woman wear? why...? nevermind! The boys look of confusion faded as he started to understand the man was seeking a short stay within their humble village.

Oh, I see that shouldn't be a problem, but I'll have to ask you to fill out a little bit of paper work. Sorry in advance. He gave a short bow and then reached under the small desk to retrieve a piece of paper and pen. Hayato slide them both under the partition so the man could fill it out.

I haven't seen anyone dressed quite like you here no. I've seen a man with a clean white cape kinda thing, but you're the first to look so...flashy. He wasn't quite sure how to describe him, but he did indeed look flashy. The buckle was shiny and the tattoos stood out. He did look a bit sinister and maybe even criminal but as long as he filled out the sheet he would be fine to enter. Tanbo was nice like that anyone could come and forget their past for a little while. I've never heard of quarter town...is it nice there? He would ask in earnest the world was a large place and though maybe he'd seen more than others born and raised in the land of rice he hadn't seen all of it. He waited for the man to reply before continuing his professional duties.

So anyway, here is the Visitor's Visa application. Please fill it out honestly. After you've completed it I can issue you a visa. He recounted the spiel from training pretty much exactly as he had heard it. Hayato would wait patiently for the man to complete the form.  

- - -
- - - Visitor Visa Application

1. FULL NAME:

2. LAST NAME AT BIRTH (IF DIFFERENT):

3. DATE OF BIRTH:

5. CURRENT VILLAGE AFFILIATION:

6. VILLAGE/COUNTRY OF BIRTH:

7. PURPOSE AND PLACES OF VISIT:

8. LENGTH OF VISIT:

9. COMMENTS:

I, ____________________, affirm that the above is correct and true to the best of my knowledge. If information herein is found to have been knowingly falsified it is grounds for expulsion from the village or, if deemed appropriate, imprisonment and further legal proceedings commensurate to the severity of the case in question.

[WC:396]
[TWC:798]

Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:36 pm
Everything was going well, till Katsuragi heard his triggerword.

“Ooooo! Damn man, paperwork?! This shit a god damn pain. Yall want all my information, I aint tryin to move in. Best believe, ima checkout! I just need a place to lay my head for a bit.”, thing just dont change. Whatever happened to word of mouth. Name reason, and leave. Katsuragi never liked papertrails such as this. Things like these were what came back bite you in the ass down the road. Katsuragi knew quite a bit of people still in pelican island cause of this shit. He shook his head side to side. After his outburst, he gives seeing how the sun was just about to set.

He reluctantly takes the form which was given to him. Grabbing it with force, but lifting it up slowly from the counter. He eyes it up and down with concerning looks. Yep, just like thought. His eyes grew heavier, his feet even began to ache. 

“They told me it would be like this when I got out. Where does all this stuff even go to anyway?”, he said grabbing the pen and filling out the information. If only he had other id cards, if only. 

‘Damn, I knew i’ve shouldve stopped by the black market to pick up some shit. Could of used a reup too actually...’ his mental stress levels where peaking. Combined with all the weary travels, he needed to sleep upon a cloud of endless bliss.

Visa Application:

“Aye yall got dispenaries here?”

Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:42 pm
He heard the man's complaints, but the decision to make visitors do paper work or not was above his pay grade. He was sure it was done for a reason, the Komekage wouldn't have them do this if it wasn't necessary. It probably gets stored in the archives just gotta be sure we know who's in town in case someone goes missing or stays too long. Hayato nodded satisfied with his deduction, as the man filled out the sheet. Hayato watched the man fill out the paper work once it looked done and gave it a serious once over.

Look's like everything is in order Baito-san. If you let me have that I'll slide you a visa and you're free to g- But suddenly the man spoke about black markets and dispensaries. Hayato was mostly confused. He had heard of some ninja weapons getting sold in unregulated places, from his work in the smithing profession, but he was totally lost on Dispensaries. Oh you won't need an underground place to get what you need...There is a fine weapon shop here in Tanbogakure called Gato's Ninja shop. As for dispensaries, are you referring to a grocery dispensary or a rice dispensary maybe? hmmm oh I did hear talks of a new grocery shop opening up. Think it's called Hashimoto's Harvest. Got some kind of event happening, but most shops in town have rice. He would nod as though he had figured something out and beam with pride.

Oh and if you're looking for a place to eat and rest I recommend Taika's tea and bath house. They have a great jasmine green tea, and some stronger stuff if you're interested... He was talking about the sake, but he wasn't exactly clear.

Hayato held out his hand expecting to receive the paper from the visitor.

[WC:303]
[TWC:1101]
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:21 pm
“Oh come on man, dont give me that me. It’s Katsuragi man”, he retorted. He never liked using his last name. Coming from an orphanage, who knew what bullshit name he was stuck with. He was discarded, abandoned. One of the last things on his parent’s minds would be giving him a name. No fancy family name, just one name, Katsuragi.

The more his captor went on about rice the morr Katsuragi shook his head side to side. He felt like he was at his mercy, on and on he went. He understood his company has probably lived all his life in the fields, but really? Katsuragi was not talking about picking up some damn groceries. Coming to the conclusion that they had no such thing as the type of dispensaries he wanted, he was ready to leave. However, his stomach chimed in to say otherwise. A bit overbearing the sound was, but managed to control it.

‘Just on and on and on, fuckin bullshit! Can’t wait to leav-‘, his thoughts were shifting. Finally, his peepers catching on to what appeared to be code. It all started to make sense, the message was well read and received. The tone only prooved more true to Katsuragi’s conclusion. He eyes the fellow in front of him, smirking devilishly somewhat at the end of his sentence. Well, it was about time he thought. ‘Tea...leafy Green! Just in time, I need my shit! Asap!’ The setup his company had was no different than the one in sunagakure. He too worked at a tea shop, and pushed product through the shop as well.

“So, Taika’s right? Ight. Do they take orders at the door, or do I gotta meet someone inside? Cause if they got that tea out from the westside, best believe I want some.” He leans inward against the counter, it was just the two of them. The positioning made it hard for the other guards in the other booths to see.

He fixes up the application, and does a quick pat down against the front pockets of his jeans with his free hand, ready to slide him the money underneath the document. 10k worth of ryo to be exact. He stares blankly at the gate guard, waiting for him to respond.
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:50 pm
At first the man Katsuragi seemed mad. It was almost as if he was going to leave the village at this hour. Hayato was confused and somewhat worried for the random traveller, until he saw  his eyes light up when he mentioned the teahouse. It was a bit touch and go, but it seemed like despite offending Katsuragi somehow he had finally gotten through to him. He must also be a fellow tea enjoyer. Yes their tea is imported from the west! There was a slight up tick in Hayato's voice. It's pretty strong, but the flavor is immaculate. He wanted to go on about the finer points of green tea, but He knew that Tanbos soon to be guest was hungry as well as in desperate need of tea.

You'll have to go inside, the nice elderly couple that runs the place will 'hook you up' He'd caught on to this man's speaking pattern. He hoped his gesture would earn him some forgiveness for confusing the man's intent. You should ask for the Jasmine needle it's their best by far. Trust me I've tried them all. It was a humble suggestion from a tea coinsure. One that Hayato was confident about. In fact it was the most assured thing he'd said all night.

He wasn't sure what the man was patting himself for, but he soon saw the glint of coin. Hayato would shake his head and set the record straight. Oh you don't have to tip me or anything. Just helping out a new arrival and I do like the Leafy green. Anyone who likes it needn't pay for my assistance. It was nice to meet another tea lover. Hayato rejected the cash. He couldn't accept money from a weary traveler just for doing his job. He wouldn't. He would accept the paper though. He already had the information and was ready to exchange the sheet for the small badge Katsuragi would need to enter. Oh, and make sure to stay out of the military's district. You'll get thrown out if you're caught there. He added as an after thought.

[WC:351]
[TWC:1452]
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:27 pm
It was like music to his ears, he just couldnt wait to try out the strands. From what he was hearing, it was being ran by an eldwrly couple. Which meant that they two had to have been in business for a very long time. Which also meant they have to know what they are doing tolast that long. If katsuragi played his cards right, he might even get to compare notes and snag a few tips and tricks to take back with him on the road. Maybe a few side jobs here and there in case they needed help with distribution. The sticks werent looking to bad now, but of course he would have to becareful. Getting caught by shinobi personnel was not on his to do list.

Hayato said: “Oh you don't have to tip me or anything. Just helping out a new arrival and I do like the Leafy green.”

Katsuragi will remember what you did

“Ight, good looking out uh, What’s your name again?”, he us seen placing the money back into his pockets. If he would get his name, he would take his visa when able and cross into the village when applicable. But, before crossed, he remember something he was asked by the raven haired kid.

“Quarter Town is in the land of fire. It’s call Tanzaku Town on paper. If you tryin to make money or get the lastest fashion, that’s the spot”

—-

Entering Tanbogakure, wordcount:1667 using towards Mochi Release: Bittersweet Cannons, +32 AP
Hayato Yuki
Hayato Yuki
Citizen

Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:56 pm
It looked like his response had been sufficient for Katsuragi and for that Hayato was glad. He felt like he was a bit behind or confused in some parts of their short conversation, but all is well that ends well.  "You can call me Hayato..." He would say as he made the exchange underneath the partition.  Alright you're all good! He commented. The man started to leave, but then decided to answer a question that Hayato had almost forgotten about himself.

It sounded like quarter town was a pretty interesting place to visit. Perhaps one day he would travel a bit and get to see the town. He didn't imagine that he would want to dress like the man, but he didn't know the first thing about fashion. He was a simple boy he wore what he was provided. Though there was the saying the clothes make the man. What did that mean for him and Katsuragi? He wasn't sure, but maybe he would get some different clothes eventually. He did have big plans to be the protector of Tanbogakure one day in the future. He would need to look the part. Got it, Tanzaku Town... I'll try to visit one day. Please enjoy your time in Tanbo!. Phew! I think that went rather well! I'm certainly getting better at chatting with strangers! I hope he'll enjoy the tea..maybe I can ask him later. Hayato would wave the man off none the wiser of any trickery or wrong doing he had inflicted. The night fell over the rice fields and Hayato's thought occupied him while he awaited his next visitor.

[WC:271]
[TWC:1723]
[EXIT]
[Katsuragi is allowed to enter Tanbo]
[Claiming]
+7 vigor
+5 chakra
+5 strength
+1723 wc towards clan pureblood [1673/2000]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum