Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro HyugaThe Culling Games: The FinalSun May 05, 2024 8:50 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 216000

Family Affair  - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Affair

Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:04 am
"Are you okay!?" Zunair yelled as it seemed he went overboard with his technique. Zunair really needs to learn how to hold back when he faces friendly faces. He watched his younger cousin as he dropped to the ground; however, it seems his cousin activated the second gate and healed some of his wounds back. Sighing with relief, "I'm sorry about that," he said walking towards Onabi, deactivating his Byakugan. As Onabi stood, it appeared he was smiling and had a glimmer in his eyes. With a flash of lightning, it seemed the rain had stopped. Still soaked, he heard his cousin ask to teach him the Eight Trigrams: 64 Palms. Giving a warm smile as he thought about how his father taught him the same technique, it was one of the first techniques that he learned quite a while ago, and with Onabi already knowing the Eight Gates, he could presumably learn the Eight Trigrams too. 

His cousin broke him out of his thought when he exclaimed that he would play a song for him later if he showed him the technique. "Of course, I'll teach you. How about tomorrow? We can spend the whole day training if you'd like, and maybe I can teach you a few other techniques. That's if you'd like," Zunair said as he ruffled his younger cousin's hair. He didn't mind training right now but he'd rather train will it would be dry out, instead of the rain. He figured he would spend time with the boy since he figured he had no one to look after him. Zunair could do that and then in the near future, he can repay it. Chuckling to himself as he pinched the younger Hyuuga's face, "Come on. You're wet and dirty, let us get you cleaned up. Stay right here and I'll be back," he said as he exited the courtyard, and went inside his rather large home. Taking off his wet sandals and the front door, he followed the main area into a hallway that lead to his room. There, he picked out a usual attire for himself and then grabbed a loosely kimono-type white top and some pants for Onabi. He was a little bit smaller than him, but they should still fit. Grabbing a couple of towels, he finds himself out into the courtyard area where he left Onabi.

"Alright, come on. We're going to the bathhouse. I got you some clothes and a towel, so we can eventually get your mud-soaked clothes washed later." He said as he waved him to come on.

Family Affair  - Page 2 CuVR7VTWIAAv0aR?format=jpg&name=large

Following the wooden pathway to the back, he found the Main House's bath spring. Upon arrival, Zunair would take his garments off one by one, neatly folding them and placing them on top of each other, with the small pouch of rose petals resting atop. He’d then advance slowly into the crater. He’d test the temperature with his toe first and then put a whole leg in, with his body flowing suit. He would try to come here as often as possible to be sustained in the magic this place had. It allowed him to completely free his mind, but – yet again – he found this time it was different. He was restless. His mind kept thinking, even while his body was massaged by the gently flowing water. Trying not to be in his own thoughts and hopefully, Onabi followed. "Get in," he said with a smile.

[TWC:2,724]
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 74750

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:51 pm
"Of course, I'll teach you. How about tomorrow? We can spend the whole day training if you'd like, and maybe I can teach you a few other techniques. That's if you'd like,"
 Zunair approached Onabi and messed up his short soaked black hair. Onabi really wanted to learn the Hyuuga Taijutsu that they were known for right now but he understood the idea of offering to do it the following day, dry ground would decently help him see every muscle twitch to get it down fast. Onabi did want to hang out with his older cousin Zunair because he had been alone for such a long time. Zunair looking out for Onabi meant everything to him, a member of the main house looking after a child in the side branch, a master that cares for its caged birds. Onabi taught to himself that he would do anything for Zunair even trade his own life for him to preserve this hope for the future of our family. Lost in this series of thoughts Zunair with a grin and a chuckle pinched Onabis cheek asking Onabi to follow him to get cleaned up. Onabi followed his cousin until they got to the entrance of the rather large main branch home. Zunair Kindly told his younger cousin to stay there and wait for him and Onabi halted in his place. After Zunair entered his home Onabi took in the entirety of the magnificent home. outside the entrance, amadoi gutters carry the remaining rainfall off the eaves and down the decorative kusaridoi, or “rain chain.” making a beautiful chiming noise. The large building was intimidating and the central point of the Hyuuga district. in a short time later the sliding entrance way slid open, Onabi looked back at the entrance way with attention seeing Zunair holding a couple plain colored towels and two sets of clothing one looking like Zunair's normal clothing and another looking like what Onabi was currently wearing. Onabi looked down at himself and realized that he should probably get of of these clothes before he caught a cold.
Zunair proclaimed to follow him to the bath house that was behind the main house, Onabi glowed with anticipation he'd never been to a hot spring before and was very exited to do so and with a waive from his elder cousin Onabi happily followed Zunair. to a wooden pathway to the back, they eventually found the Main House's bath spring. Upon arrival, Zunair and Onabi removed their wet and dirty clothing one piece at a time, neatly folding each article of clothing and placing them on top of each other, Zunair placed a small pouch of rose petals resting atop of his clothes, Onabi had no idea what was going on but onabi placed a small ring that was on his pinky on top of his clothes to try and mimic what his older family member was doing. Onabi then followed Zunair to the spring itself. The area almost felt mystical the wooden fenced off area filled with steam from the pond that sat in the middle of the walled off area. Seeing his elder slowly place himself in the steaming area and urge Onabi to join him. Onabi jumped into the water with a large splash underestimating to heat of the bath. Onabi surfaced quickly.
"Hot! Hot! Hot!"
Onabi laughed at his own situation and smiled, He didn't feel alone anymore.

[TWC 2,771 ]

Last edited by Onabi Hyuuga on Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small grammar correction)
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:41 am
Missing the signs around him, the young ninja would rest his head back on the rocks that lined the edge of the pool; giving it more of an aesthetic feel, and making it even harder to believe that this place was created by nature. His thoughts drifted; as the temperature rose, towards his family, while his father wanted him to be like him and his grandfather, but he tend to be more like his mother. Gentle and kind. He wanted to get stronger, but in his own way, and he needs he needed to raise the level of his chakra before he can attest to the ninjutsu that he has been training with. Then another jet of steam would surge out of the mountain – this time more violently. That’s when it hit him. Regardless of his doubts, he knew he had it in him to raise his level. He knew for a while; however, his thoughts were denied when Onabi thought it be a great idea to jump into the water. Making a splash and causing ripples in the water shook him from his stupor. Zunair immediately started laughing when he came out of the water yelling how it was hot. "Of course it's hot. That's why it's called a hotspring for a reason." Zunair said giving him a smile.

"So, besides the sixty-four palm, did you have anything else in mind?" Zunair asked wondering what he wanted to learn. If he new anything from experience, it's kinda boring training by yourself for so long, so of course he would help the boy. If Onabi wanted to learn any of the Hyuga technique's. Zunair had an array of jutsu he could teach him, relating to their bloodline. "Or since you're now a Genin, same as I. Maybe we could undertake a few missions," giving him the idea that they could possibly partake any missions together. Two Hyuuga's partaking under a mission together could only result in success. Well, that's what Zunair believed anyway. He could possibly help Onabi train up, seeing as he was more of a frontline tank, Zunair could support him in his medical ninjutsu. If their was ever a need for that. "So, what do you think."

[TWC: 3,095]
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:46 pm
Onabi eventually got used to the heat of the water and felt accustomed to the relaxing experience, His older cousin questioned Onabi about what he wanted to learn to better him self. Onabi thinking about the most optimized things for him to learn his eyes loose their glint of light and he falls into deep thought Onabi stared intently at the sky, as if the words he was looking for were, somehow, written there in the clouds as he spouts of at the mouth.
 "Basically all the Hyuuga's heritage Taijutsu, kinda like Gentle Fist: Overload, Divine Pathway, Air Sphere Projection, Four Sky Palms, Gentle Fist Barrage, Storm Senbon, Gentle Step Front Kick, Palm Bottom, Taijutsu Amplifier,  Eight Trigrams: Vacuum Burst but to learn those I need to learn the Vacuum Palm and if I ever match up to you and the others Hyuuga’s Valor is something i'm very interested in. I get harmed a lot and I tire very easily so if I can find some jutsu that could maybe heal my breaking body and make my own stamina that would make me far more useful. If I can be faster so I can keep up with you I would be very interested in that. Ope I got carried away. "
Onabi interrupted himself in his thoughts realizing that he was spurting off things that his cousin might not even know about, Onabis mind was keen but it was very easy for him to be lost in thought. Keeping to himself a little bit. Zunair then asked if the two of them were interested in spend more time together and do missions with each other. Onabi s eyes lit up and his smile seems even wider 
"I would love to join you, together we couldn't be stopped!" Onabi laughs to himself but he was fully serious, he truly believes that the two hyuuga together couldn't be bested in any battle if they stick together. 

[TWC 3,095]
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:20 pm
Zunair laughed as his cousin began to list things he wanted to learn, true he did know most of what he talked about. But the question is he able to learn all of them. Some of those techniques he had to go through vigorous training to achieve. If his cousin was up to it, he would teach him. "Alright, calm down. Well, start with the basics and then work our way forward, sound good?" Zunair said, offering his opinion. Knowing his little cousin would most likely agree to him. Zunair then took the small pouch of rose petals and dumped them into the water, as the rose petals disintegrated, the air was filled with a lovely aroma that smelled of flowers. It was his favorite smell and it's one that he always brought with him. Grabbing a bottle of shampoo that he left out of here for when he takes baths, he squirted some of the condiments into his hand.

"Alright, time for you to get clean," he yelled as he jumped at Onabi running his hands through his hair, massaging his scalp. Mixing the shampoo in with his hair, the condiments started to foam up. "Also, the rose petals that dissolved into the water also act as a body wash. So you'll be smelling good." Zunair said playfully as he finished scrubbing Onabi's scalp and started with his own. Once he felt like it was good and done, he dipped his head underwater to allow the soap particles to escape his head. Upon coming back up for air, he washed the water off of his face and looked to see if Onabi said the same. "Well, whenever you are ready. We can get dried up and head back your section so you can play me that piano," Zunair said with a wink, wondering if his cousin is done with bath time, same as him.

[TWC: 3,410]
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:04 pm
When Zunair laughed at what Onabi was requesting shame set in quickly, what was he thinking? The soul heir to the hyuuga family head teaching a orphaned child a caged bird with clipped wings. his head went to look down, he remembered something his mother told him when meeting Zunair's father when he got his curse mark 'Keep your head bowed if you wish to keep your head'. But to his surprise Zunair spoke again saying that it was a ambitious goal but he would help him from the ground up. Onabi's bowed head stayed bowed but he smiled at the watery reflection of himself hearing these words from his cousin.
"Yeah... I would love that."
His cousin proceeded to place more flower petals into the steaming hot water, Onabi watched as the physical form of the petals melted away releasing their sweet aroma, it reminded him of his mother's smile and how warm she was before she got sick. the sounds of squeezing a half way empty bottle startled him as the quip and and tackle sunk onabi into the water for a fraction of a second... it was serene. Onabi quickly threw his head out of the water with a gasp.
"Hey! " Onabi said laughing.
Zunair proceeded to help scrub the dirt and grim that built up in his hair throughout the day. the movements of Zunair's fingers were quick but effective, it quickly reminded Onabi of the way the Hyuuga family fought and operated. Speed and precision. The soap started to rise in foam it could be described as swelling if thought about it. Onabi took some of the foam and blew it off of his hand watching it soar through the air like a celestial going to deliver a message, it was memorizing to see. Zunair proceed to say like a jester that the roses that faded and mixed with the waters helped clean the body and gave the skin a lovely smell. His cousin finished running his fingers through Onabi's hair and started to work on his own. Once Zunair stopped Onabi submerged his whole body under the water and sunk to the bottom, he opened his eyes to watch the white bubbles fly from his hair and swim to the surface of the hot spring. when the bubbles stopped leaving on their own onabi worked at his hair furthering the cleanliness of his hair. Then as all the soap was gone from his head he sprung out of the water to watch his cousin do the same. With a smile and a wink seeing that Onabi finished up Zunair asked if Onabi was ready to leave and dry up Zunair seemed eager to hear the harp of the piano strings. Onabi nodded confirming that he was also finished and was ready to go. What sad and melancholy sound would leave the old black grand piano today Onabi wondered to himself as he pulled himself out of the pond.
"We should grab our clothes and dry off right?"

[TWC 3,598]
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:45 pm
As Zunair was finishing bathing, he agreed that they should dry off and get their clothes on. Not being shy, Zunair stood out of the water and proceeded to dry himself and put on his new clothes. "I'm going to go get some items from inside, I'll meet you at your part of the compound, okay?" Zunair said with a heartfelt smile to his cousin. Knowing his answer would be yes, "better be ready to play some tunes," he said with a laugh as he entered the now silent compound.

[EXIT]
[TWC: 3, 500]

Claiming:
+70 AP
3,500/5,000 towards 1st mastery of Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotating Heaven
Onabi Hyuuga
Onabi Hyuuga
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:20 pm
Onabi followed his elder and put on his clothes that Zunair provided, The kimono top and baggy pants were a little big on onabi but he still put everything on and tightened everything so it stayed on himself and didn't slip. Zunair went on to say that he needed to go fetch things from the main house hold and that he'll meet up with Onabi at his home. Onabi looked at him with a little hesitation about leaving Zunair alone.
"yeah. ill see you at my little abode "
Zunair laughed making a remark about Onabi playing some music. At the same time they both separate and head to their respective house holds. Onabi finds himself out of the Main house hold side of the hyuuga village and weaves his way back into the slums of the town where he goes back to his old and run down house. Onabi looks and sighs
"Back to the life of solitude.. I hope he visits soon."
Onabi smiles remembering the events of the day and walking inside his home. Next to Onabi's piano he uses his memory to practice the eight trigrams sixty four palm alone hoping to impress his cousin when he finally comes.
[EXIT]
[TWC 3,800]

Claiming:
(1,000/1,000)Lightning Uppercut Combo-C rank
(1750/1750) Vacuum Palm-B rank
( 1,000/ 1,000) Eight Trigrams sixty Four palms-C rank
38 stats
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default