Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes

Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:36 pm

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes - Page 2 A9ZAf7m

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes - Page 2 RlNMUAA

Arantima looks at the Scroll that Mizu presented to him and understood immediatly what it was for. His finger was placed on it faster than he could even blink and nodded swiftly, he wiped at his eyes with the back of his hand and then with a shaky and halting breath he tried to force a smile but it still wouldnt come to him, not just yet. he was still sad and broken but it would get better with time and especially now that he wasnt being left behind. ".. I.. I cant do anything more than to promise that.. I will never question what you say in a tense moment. You say run and I am Gone.. You say fight and I will fight.. You say hide and I will disappear."

He wipes at his eyes again and sniffles a bit before he follows Mizu's movements towards the wall full of bottles but he reaches up and gives pakkun a pat on the belly before he thought about some things he would have to do.. But none of it would take too long. He would have to move his business but that was not too much of a hassle.. And he would also have to.. No.. He didnt really have any possessions that were not Armory sealed and he would be wearing it all during the journey anyway.  He didnt need to go to his room and prepare or pack.. He just needed to go and.. Well.. Set up his business travel.

He Went out towards the Exit of the spire and walked off towards The wind demons guild and Went to go prepare them for a move.. To where yet, he wasnt sure but they would need to pack and prepare.

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes - Page 2 RlNMUAA

[Exit and Claim]

Claiming 25% max stat discount so I can not claim AP

Putting 1750 words towards the Kyuketsuki Owls Summon contract. Finalizing the contract.

Rest of the words to the wind.

292/1820 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1446/1446

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes - Page 2 A9ZAf7m

Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes - Page 2 Empty Re: Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes

Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:35 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum