Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes Empty Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes

Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:28 pm

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes A9ZAf7m

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes RlNMUAA

Arantima was walking around the spire.. In a rare state of dress. He was wearing none of his armor and had none of his usual weapons at the ready just walking the halls in his street clothes and looking like a normal citizen of the Village. He was wandering the place looking at least somewhat busied with something that he was searching for.. but that was just a facade. He was bored and wandering, having spent too much time meditating in his room recently and he was just trying to get out of his room without having to wander the streets of the village and be among the rest of the gaggle of people with their loud heartbeats and even louder talking and yammering and yapping about things that were just so.. benal.

He kept looking towards The office of the Kazekage and sighed wistfully as he wandered nearer and nearer to it, he wanted to knock and see if Mizu was in but he also did not wish to bother her.. She seemed so.. distraught when she got back and she hadnt come to see him.. So He figured she needed time for herself but he was also worried about her and wanted to check on her and make sure she was ok.. He was Family now after all, but he didnt really have any experience with that feeling or what family should be.

He knew what he wanted.. He knew what it looked like and.. that was something he dearly wanted to feel, warmth and caring. He was a ninja though, and that was something that could be a weakness.. It was a weakness and Mizu was not weak like that.. But Tima was.. He sighed softly as he was infront of the office door. He Reached up to Lay a few gentle knocks on the door and as his knuckles reach the air infront of the door his hand stops and he drops it back to his side.. He makes a pained sound before he just falls forward and make a single knock on the door by way of headbutting it unwillingly.

He doesnt lift himself from the door as he just breathes gently holding back a panic attack or.. something else.. He isnt sure what it is he is trying to keep at bay by leaning here, head against the door of the Kazekages office but he doesnt have the will to move from there just yet even though he knows he just slammed his head into the door and that if Mizu was inside she would have heard it and would be very confused as to why he was leaning against her door and just breathing..

He Took one last breath and Stood up straight and ran his hands through his hair and over his face rapidly trying to right himself and hopefully he has done so before she answered the door. If he has righted himself before she answered the door he would stand there looking as proper as he could, hands clasped behind his back and looking as stoic as he could, willing his every fiber to look as natural as he could.. And he was glad now that he no longer had a heart beat that was audible, as it would be a dead giveaway for his emotional state.

557/557 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300 | AP: 1446/1446

Vigor: 90 | Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Ryo : 330650

Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes Empty Re: Kyuketsuki Coven Convenes

Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:08 am
The single knock on the door actually caused her to flinch as she had been pacing her office, communicating with Pakuun via telepathy on the coming plans. It had been… decades since a knock on a door had made her jump - with no heartbeat to warn on incoming personage it was clear in an instant who was on the other side of that singular dejected knock. Freezing mid step her gaze would stare at the door - a hint of Ohta coming through in the confined walls of the office; anxiety and worry pricking at her eyebrows causing them to furrow as her hand clasped at empty air. “Are you expecting someone… master?” Pakuun’s voice in her head was chipper as always, though being linked with her recently had caused the young owl to mature a bit and learn restraint. 

Biting back on her molars she shut her eyes for a brief moment, collecting herself once more as Kyuketsuki took the reins. Eyes sliding open to a half measure she strode the few steps to the door and cooly opened it, leaning her right hand against the door frame as she stared at her only blood family member. Where she stood languid and relaxed he did not, upright and proper with his hands behind his back - face of stone where hers was expectant and pleased. “Cousin, please come in.” Taking another step back as she pulled the door with her, she made way for Arantima to enter the office, snapping the door shut as he passed the threshold. The owl sat perched on his branch that weaved around the back of the kage desk, at the site of Arantima Paukuun would tilt his head to a sharp 90 degrees - a puff of ruffled feathers showing his comfortability with the Kyuketsuki boy. 

“Have a seat Tima, the … puff ball is named Pakuun if you wish to say hello.”, the owl had been twittering in her head the moment he laid eyes on Arantima - “A clan member! Master Mizuki, do you see him?! He is here! Oh I must say hello you just have to introduce me! Hello, I am Pakuun from the owls of Kyuketsuki. It is a pleasure young master!” All of the owls' words were unheard by Arantima of course, and lucky for him too as they came so fast - matching the birds pacing feet up and down his perch - it made her own words come out at a measured pace. Her hand was gesturing to the two deep blue cushioned arm chairs in front of her desk, while she turned to the kitchenette at the side of the room, grabbing two glasses and a bottle of aged Saki - returning to his side with a glass outstretched to him. 

As she settled herself on the desktop, and he took the glass, she would uncork the half empty bottle - staring at it curiously as she spoke. “Your abrupt visit, while not unwelcome is definitely curious. Tell me cousin-”, mid sentence she leaned forward and poured a heavy measure into his glass, doing the same for herself before setting the bottle down beside her. “-did you have a reason for your visit, or are you simply clairvoyant?”, her tone was genuinely curious but her face held a shifting array of emotions as she spoke, as if each word held a different meaning even through a single sentence - his appraisal would be blocked by a deep drink she took before turning her eyes back on him. Half violet and crimson in one eye and a blinding milky white in the other - only now did her face settle into a look of unhappiness and apathy; not toward him but where she was in life. In fact this was probably the most she had been with another person since that day - and who best to trust than her own blood.

wc 646
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:49 am

He looked over at the puffball and when given an introduction he gave a polite but.. somewhat sheepish if half hearted wave to the Owl who seemed nothing if not excited to see him but Tima was.. Feeling anything but ready to reflect such an emotion like that at the moment. He Took the cup that Mizu poured for him and sniffed at it before putting it down.  It wasnt that he didnt like the drink, its that he didnt want it at the moment. He Looked across at her when she took a big swig of her own and then tilted his head when she asked if he was clairvoyant. He was curious as to what she meant.. But also didnt know how to answer.

"I.. Don't know what you mean? Clairvoyant? I.." He paused and let out a long and slow breath as he rubbed his face gently, wiping away the gentle tears that were threatening to stain his face with that action. "I.. Theres a bunch of reasons I wanted to see you.. For awhile now. I wanted to know how your trip went.. And I.. Wanted to.. Just.. See you. Since we met.. And I found out I was a Kyuketsuki. I've been alone..  And." He takes another small breath and dips his finger into the Sake and puts it in his mouth as he looks across to Mizu with a worried look.

"Its.. one thing.. feeling alone when you are just an orphan that.. no one cares about.. but its another thing feeling alone when you have a family.. I.. I feel like.. You.. You've been avoiding me.. And That makes me feel sad, and sick.. And selfish and stupid.. But I also cant stop it.. So.. I came to talk.. You Made it rain when you came back.. It was pretty." There was a lot he wasnt saying and that much was very clear in his wobbling voice and tone. He was struggling to quantify and qualify all of the emotions running around in his mind right now, but he could also see that She was going through something and so he was doing his level best to not overload her with things.

He looked her over once more, his right hand in his hair just using his eyes to look her over.. Comments about the weird eye could wait.. Comments about her apathy would be mis-placed.. He might be a roiling bucket of bullshit right now but he was at least emotionally aware enough to realise that she wasnt bored with his presence.. Even though it was tetering on the edges of his mind that he was unimportant and easily forgettable.. He couldnt let that invade his thoughts right now as it would just make him feel worse about this moment than he already was.

".. Whats going on Mizu?.. Is something wrong? Did something bad happen on your travel?" It was obvious from his tone that he had... NO idea what happened on the journey or who had gone with her and was not yet back.. He had never even MET souji, taking very fine care to never journey through the spire and only leaving through his bedroom window and entering through there as well, he lived in the spire but he never felt at home there, always like a visitor or a guest.

561/1118 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1446/1446

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:50 pm
The boy, as that is what he was… a boy, rubbed at his face to try to push back any sign of his distress - even though he held so steadfast only moments ago. Her eyes would not soften as they used to for Souji but they also didn’t harden - simply staring curious and open, unjudging. He is worried and lonely, his words confirming his demeanor in all but ironclad admission. His interest in knowing how the trip went caused her to clench onto the glass with more force, her fingers going paler with the pressure but her expression did not change. Remaining silent as he spoke she dared not interrupt this necessary cleansing of emotions from him - she had had decades to perfect drowned silence of emotion, but he was still so young and she was not old enough to have forgotten what it was like to feel as he did. 

Finally the youngest member of Kyuketsuki looked at her, really looked at her through all his inner turmoil and asked a question she had been asking herself for weeks. Did something bad happen on her travels? Was it actually bad or was it necessary… 

Taking in a deep breath, closing her eyes as she did so - the owl so excited moments before cowed back into a sleek version of himself with his wide eyes cast down. “I have not been avoiding you Arantima, let's get that straight.” Her eyes were still closed as she brought the glass to her lips, a slight tremble of rage made the remaining liquid shiver in its vessel, before she dumped the entirety into her mouth. As she reached for the bottle to refill her glass, the now mismatched eyes would open - only a glimmer of despair, of Ohta, could be seen before they hardened once more, replaced with the rage of Kyuketsuki. 

Her body was still, inhumanly so - her chest did not rise and fall nor did she seem to move more than her lips as she spoke, her eyes now fixed on the boy sitting in front of her. “The feelings you have are warranted and while you see them as selfish I see them as normal, apologies to me for them are not needed nor wanted. You say the rain was pretty? It was my lament… my last allowed show of heartache for my son.” The expression of shock would be noted as she was sure he would have one, but she continued, “His name was Souji Hyuuga, I found him nearly dead at the gates of Sunagakure, an emotional mess as well as an emaciated boy. I took him in as my own, taught him what I could and he flourished here. Grew in rank and hardened into a boy fit to be called my own - he begged to go with me to the Land of Tea that day, and against all my instincts… seeing the pain and hearing the heartache in his chest I gave in. It was like leading my last remnant of my heart gift wrapped for the taking. I failed him and Suna - he was taken from me by Murata the Mizukage and I barely escaped with my life… had he not been there I could have done more but I didn’t. Pair that with the ordeal you and I seem to share - a nightmare of a time in a building filled with Jashin cultists - I am no longer the same.” 

Her gaze would drift away from his, finally releasing his gaze from her intense and unblinking one - to stare at the clear liquor before taking another drink. “This eye is his, the last thing I have of him… there are talks of his safe return with the signing of a non aggression pact between Sunagakure and Kirigakure - Guren Chinoike will be carrying it out himself. I fear though that I will not be able to uphold that agreement… not personally.”, her body had gone inhumanly ridged once again, tapping into her heritage more and more every day. “You feel alone and abandoned and I take no joy from the fact that I am soon to be adding to that feeling… I don’t want you to think that though, I want you to grow stronger. Learn what you can about people and the craft of combat, the craft of understanding the human mind. Do you understand?” The tone of her voice at the end had shifted slightly, straight forward and gentle even as the tinge of an order was inlaid under it.

wc 756
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:39 pm

Hie right eye brow did raise at the mention of a son, and hiss eye did widen slightly. It was more of the Hard swallow and slow nod that spoke to the level of surprise that he showed.. It was definitely a stunning revelation to him to be sure but it was also somehow helpful to know that she had.. lost something on her travel that was more significant than most people would be even somewhat capable of understanding. He wasnt even sure himself if he could fully empathize with that level of loss.

He listened silently to her words, still not drinking from the cup she had poured him however. He looked her over and he had noticed the difference.. It wasnt hard to see if you.. actually paid attention at all.  He knew however that most people didnt, they only looked at surface stuff.. They wouldnt notice the white tipped fingers.. Only the drinking..  They wouldnt see the clenched jaw.. only hear the distorted words.. He could only smile, which would seem like.. the absolute worst thing someone could do at a moment like this, but it wasnt like a beaming smile.. or an arrogant smirk. it was a half cocked grin of understanding..

He Leaned across at the last words Mizu spoke and wordlessly touched the side of his cup that faced Mizu.. The Symbol of the Kyuketsuki clan appeared at his touch. He drank the contents in one quick swig and set the cup down directly between them. He just gestured to the Cup and nodded to Mizu.. "you said last time.. That you couldnt wait to see how far I come.. Well.. Maybe this will help you see. Thats.. a Byakugan right?" He gestured to the other eye in her head.. before he leaned back and formed the Tiger seal with his left hand.

To Mizu's chakra vision She would see the seal dissolve and from it would fire a Chakra replica of that seal 1 meter directly upward from the spot the seal was on, and a small cut would be carved in the front of the cup from where the chakra seal, invisible to the naked eye had passed through the cup. "I.. I think I do understand.. I just.. Find most people too simple to care about. They dont think outside of themselves.. They think linearly, Often time circularly to wind back on their own logic and talk themselves into doing what they had already decided to do.. they just want to feel justified in it.. They want to feel right.. Fuck right.. Fuck wrong.. All right and wrong ever got me was bullied in the academy and judged as green for being polite.."

He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms slightly across his chest He looked at Mizu, All stiff and Rage induced and all he could do is sigh as he asked "So.. what do you mean by Adding to it?" he was truly genuinely curious, There was no venom in his voice.. It would be hard for someone to ever find Venom in Arantima's voice, he wasnt built for venom or scathing.. He was witty, but he was blunt as a granite pole if he wanted to tell you something he would say it.. He never threatened or alluded to anything, he promised, he laid out what he would do.. He told you what he thought without question.

572/1690 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1396/1446

-20 AP To Activate C rank Demon wind launch

Sealed in sigil form via Blood bound soul

-20 + 10 AP to fire The projectile.

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:31 pm
The symbol of the clan curiously bloomed across the edge of the cup he had yet to drink from, her gaze glancing at it quickly before returning to his with a narrowing, causing her brows to cinch in a bit. Only obligating for a moment as the veins around the eye bulged to activate the vision he was insinuating for her to see with - it was definitely a curious display but she was unsure of what exactly it was supposed to be showing her. His words did nothing to enlighten his display and actually confused her even further - seeming to loop in on itself as he so despised. His words led to one conclusion, doing what he decided was right and what he wanted. 

She watched him sit back in his seat and her head tilted to the side, slipping further from Ohta with the motion as the room seemed to cool along with her demeanor. She was unsure of what all this was about now, he made little sense with his words and her patience wasn’t what it used to be. So she got to the point, “I’m leaving Sunagakure.” her gaze scraped across the room with disgust before she brought the bottle to her lips and rose to her feet, chugging it down and throwing it against the door with such force it rattled the hinges before shattering. “Right, wrong, selfish reasoning or circular logic. It doesn’t matter Arantima, get strong and join me or fight hard to drag me back that is on you. The owls are your birthright though and it would be a crying shame if you didn’t join in the tradition.” She would gesture to the sealed scroll sat on the desk top off to the side of a few stacks of paper, a metal owl claw holding it sealed. “It will open to your blood and you will have access to them the same as any other Kyuketsuki, you can contact me through them wherever I go.”

wc 334
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:25 pm

"But that response is exactly why it does matter..  You werent listening.. You were waiting for a set of words that would be coming from me and when they didnt you threw out everything I said.. Just like everyone else always does.." He slumps further down into his seat before  he reahes out, slow af first before his hand ROCKETS forward at 150 speed and his middle finger pierces the cup infront if himself perfectly, having used his Kyuketsuki nail to make the hole so fast that not a drop of the alchohol spilled from it before he drank the liquid from it dejectedly.  He stood slowly and looked over at the Scoll of she gestured to and nodded, defeated as he didnt walk over to it.. He was just there, His hand had made the symbol for Ram and then in a simple dust devil he was there faster than maybe even her byakugan could follow.

He plucked up the scroll and looked over at Mizu and shook his head "You tell me to observe.. Fine.  But Ive been doing nothing tonight but showing you I have made myself strong.. That is all I have ever been doing since the day you brought me into the Clan.. I've been trying to make you proud enough to Call me.. Brother.. instead of cousin.. But thats alright. Like I tell Everyone I have personally trained, which is most of the village that doesnt out rank me at this point I might add.. I am the weakest Ninja in Sunagakure.." Arantima dug a nail into his pointer finger and smeared it over the locking seal on the scroll.

"Dragging you back would be useless and selfish..  You know what is best for yourself and anyone who tried to deny you that would find my fangs in their throat as they slept. That would be Denying you what you are and THAT is all anyone has ever done to you.. As you said it yourself not moments before.. See Mizu-Ame.. I care, and I am patient.. I dont need much to be reminded that I'm cared about. Even if you are leaving.. This will be enough for awhile Becuase I can still talk to you always, and that is important. Ill not tell anyone that I can contact you.. Your where abouts are your secret and ill never ask them unless I am also leaving Sunagakure."

He hasnt stopped looking at the scroll but the tears and flowing from his eyes now.. The fact that he isnt sobbing yet is impressive becuase the wobble in his voice is more than present but he is keeping up this mask of strength and it is failing the longer he has to keep it up. He is broken and it is obvious that its not going to be repaired for awhile.. But His eyes are still feirce and his mouth is screwed into a mask of determination, he will not cry.. not right now.. But he cant bring himself to look at Mizu.. He has tried no less than seven times since he started talking but he.. cant. It is obvious that it would trigger the kind of crying that is ugly and full bodied and debilitating and last far too long.

546/1103 Words

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:32 pm
The shift in Arantima was slow going at first, but the avalanche was in full effect now - drawing her chin up and straightening her back she ran through his words moments ago again, his actions replaying in time as the slumped boy grew more and more dejected by her. How had this come to be? How she failed her own kin so thoroughly that this was his reaction? In the shred of moments she was recalling all of her fathers’ old journals of his time as clan head - and she was doing just as he had, showing no weakness to emotion, not even a drop of empathy… but where had that landed him? His actions were testimony of the control he had learned, powerful control over his actions and body - but he lacked control in the way she did and it was refreshing to see someone still live in those emotions where she could not.

His next words made her lips press together firmly, forcing herself to remain silent before speech - those words sounded similar to other words.. The words of her mother in her journals actually. Words she could not bring herself to finish because it wreaked havoc in her heart - a woman so full of empathy forced to abide by duty. His temperament matched more with her than the uncle he was born from, perhaps a shift was needed. Her tone was softer than before, though it still held a firm foundation as ruling clan head, “I never doubted you were strong Arantima. I don’t call you brother because you are more important to me.. Cousin is my way of addressing you appropriately without burdening you with the weight the title of ‘son’ may incur. I watched it taint another just like you…” 

Reaching out just as quickly as he had to the glass her hands grasped his jaw with the gentleness of a motherly figure, lifting his face to stare back into her eyes with little force. “When you leave Sunagakure, I expect you greet you as my brother in blood. Do you understand me?” the silent wash of tears rolled over her fingers, but she paid them no mind - her jaw was set and her eyes were hard and determined on his. “There is no unless, blood sticks together and blood will not be separated for long, you will meet with me again. You have no longer than 6 months, then you return to my side, there will be much work to do.” As she finished, she released his jaw, courteously wiping the residual tears on her pants as she leaned back on her desk once more. 

Looking over her shoulder to the owl once more however, she spoke in a much lighter tone, “Pakuun, you are to adhere to his word over mine until the time comes he is in my presence once more. My calls for summons of you will come second to his until that day, understood?”
Now with Arantima bonded with the owls he would finally hear the words that reverberated back to them both, ringing with a young excited tone. “W-whatever Mizuki w-wishes w-will be done! Hello Arantima! I am Pakuun!”

WC 530
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:52 pm

Arantima does do anything but stare into Mizu's eyes as she speaks to him, paying no mind to her grabbing of his jaw. She is shorter than he is by a little bit.. but that doesnt matter to him in the slightest. He just listens and nods when she is done. "Six months.. I'll Join you in six months or die trying.. " He says the last bit, not as an expected outcome but more to emphasize his determination on following through. He looked over at the Little owl and  tilted his head before looking over towards Mizu and then back to the owl.

Tima Quickly puts the scroll down and  rushes over to Mizu to Wrap her in a hug unless she stops him.. He doesnt say anything he just holds her, the hug isnt crushign or overly tight but it is firm.. like a Kid who doesnt want someone to leave just yet but there is a resignation to it as well. He doesnt hold the hug for very long.. barely even giving her time to hug him back if she would have.. He lets go and then wipes his faces clear of the wetness using the back of his shoulder cloak.

He Takes in a shuddering breath and lets it out as he Forms the Hand signs for the summoning jutsu and Pakkun disappears from where he had been sitting not moments before and appears on Tima's shoulder. Tima doesnt say anything, he just reaches up to give Pakkuns belly a soft rub and looks at Mizu longingly.. Like he has so much more to say but he knows that none of it will matter.. None of it will ever really matter.. All he can do is deal with it, but that is no different than the rest of his life.

".. You have to do what is right by you.. So.. Don't feel guilty or like you are obligated to feel any kind of way other than what you feel.. I will be ok.. I am always ok.. Ill Come join you as soon as I am able.. So.. Dont you worry about me.. Just.. Be careful out there too so I have someone to come join huh?" He is obviously trying to smile.. but.. it just looks so sad that he stops after a moment and nods, looking down at the floor because he has no where else that he can look.. He is very obviously broken.. But that isnt something that could be fixed now by anything.. That much is clear.

425/1528 Words

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:06 pm
While his words are in agreement, she can see he means them for worse reasons than he should - he is only saying them to satiate her… placate her even. As she geared herself for a hard retort she watched as his mood shifted with the owl - his expression changing so suddenly into one of a young boy again as he summoned the owl to his shoulder. It instantly quenched the rise of authority in her chest, bringing the bowl back down to a simmer - and as his arms suddenly encircled her body - it reduced the urge to steam, fading from her as her heart made one final decision. Be it that he was around during the time that Ohta was still in control but it seemed that softer side still had some stones to throw in her path whether she liked it or not. 

The embrace was tight enough to convey his hurt but not long enough to allow her to crumble and return the sentiment in turn - instead her left hand would have time to brush along his back before he pulled back. His expression was one she had faced on more than one occasion - and in this moment it was almost as though Souji was speaking to her again. Closing her eyes at the end of his words she would turn her face away from his and Pakuun as her right hand dug into the wood of the desk - nails piercing the wood from the underside as she struggled internally with her next words. 

“I have to do what is right by the clan first, and separating the clan in any way is not for the best. You will be coming with me. We are set to leave in a few days time so I would go get your things together and meet at my home, you can find it on the outskirts of the village. It's a large white cement structure, it’s hard to miss." With that she would procure a familiar scroll from her desk, open it and hold it out to him to place his still punctured finger to it.  "Signing this will allow me to summon you if our exit does not go smoothly... but I don't forsee that happening. Pakuun, see that he is attended to and watch out for him, I have much to finalize.” With that she would give a slight wave, her eyes only glancing at his face as he took in her adjusted news before staring at the wall full of alcohol bottles. “The Kyuketsuki clan will not see another separation under my name.” her words came out as a whisper, to no one in particular though if she were upfront she would admit she was speaking to her father in that moment.

WC 418
TWC 2684
EXIT

Claims Using Max Stat 25% Discount
1065 towards Mystical Palm Aura 3000/3000 [previous words Toxic Gingerbread and they did the mash!]
1313 towards Seal of Protection 1313/1313
306 towards Breath Seal 306/1125

-Obtaining Arantima as a summon.

Last edited by Mizuki Ohta on Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding topics for proof of wc learned and changing jutsu claimed due to lack of requirement)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum