Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Raiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi OrochiThe Investment of the Century!Sun May 26, 2024 10:43 amAyato HyuugaReturn of the Blossoming BladeSun May 26, 2024 9:55 amAyato HyuugaThe Finer Fins of LifeSun May 26, 2024 3:32 amKiran HoshigakiThis isn't Fabled FolktalesSat May 25, 2024 2:06 pmPowder Iburi
Top posting users this month
195 Posts - 39%
81 Posts - 16%
67 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Visiting a demon's guild Empty Visiting a demon's guild

Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:28 pm
After Naki return home after his night not he would realize that he doesn't know his village that well so he decided that tomorrow he was gonna go out and look around who knows maybe he'll find something new. As Naki slipped into his bed and fell asleep the night slowly shifted to day as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He'd hop in his shower before brushing his teeth. Once he finished with his shower he'd wash the tub before going to get dressed in casual clothes. He would then go to make himself a simple breakfast of toast, eggs, and bacon which he put together as a sandwich once again. Afterwards he'd grab his katanas and put them on his back before bowing to the pictures and started to head out. The young man would double check himself making sure he has his wallet on him as he left just I'm case he finds a place that has some good food as he explores. 

He would make his way around the village seeing the many different shops and restaurants as he stopped to window shop at a few places. However none of them really stuck out to him until he came across one. His head would tilt as he read the sign of it out loud to himself. "Wind demon's guild?" he said as it sounded like something a kid would come up with but the sparkle in his eyes would say he was definitely interested in what's inside. The young man would quickly walk in and started to look around the building seeing that it was a bit of a hodge podge of items. Naki would be a bit nervous as he walked around before an employee called out to him. "Hello there young man, how can I help you?" Naki would approach the worker as he was still looking around before focusing on the prices more. "Sorry I was just looking but there's a lot of stuff here. I'm kind of interested in a few things." He said as he looked at the twin demon lance behind the counter. "Like that. It's amazing I'd like to see it better." he said as the clerk happily oblige and reach back grabbing it to give to him. The clerk would explain the craftsmanship of the blade and how it was as Naki knew a thing or two about weapons so he didn't exactly need it but it's always appreciated. "Oh I like this. Alright I'll take this also I saw that line about the chakra barrier I'm also interested in that. I'd like to get two of them if possible." Naki said as the clerk nods and prepared for him to get the seal. As that was happening Naki would notice another room as someone walked out causing Naki to notice a screen and some fighting. "Hey, what's that room there?" he asked as the clerked looked over. 

"Oh, that's our members only lounge. If you want to get in there you have to buy one of these." he said as he points to the price of a membership. "It's only 500 and that's all. You get to go to the back and see the items that's only for those back there." Naki would look at it as he shakes his head trying to forget about it but the intrigued was strong. He would take out his wallet and took out 2000 for the the one seal then 5500 for the lance before taking his shirt off as he points to where he wants the seal on his chest. After it was applied he'd bite his lip and gave in and asked for the 500 membership as the clerk smiled and gave it to him as he motions him to go to the back if he wanted. Of course Naki didnt wait as he got his shirt back on as he makes his way to the back looking around nervously until his eyes fell on the armor as they went wide. He would start to make his way to it his eyes locked on it as he holds his wrapped up Lance in his arms. "Holy crap this is an amazing armor." he said to himself as he examined it seeing the price on it as well as noticing the claws that were next to it and the mask as they all cost the same. Naki definitely wanted this as he looked around unsure of who worked there as Naki was definitely younger than most but taller than kids his age. 

WC: 779
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Visiting a demon's guild Empty Re: Visiting a demon's guild

Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Visiting a demon's guild A9ZAf7m

Visiting a demon's guild RlNMUAA

The Shopkeeper pulled out a small Metal disc that he gave to Naki, Across the front of it it read "Wind Demons guild membership" and on the back there was a space that indicated it was for a thumbprint identifier. There was also a Small sigil etched into the Back near the thumbprint area. When Naki paid for the seal placement the Shopkeeper took a card that was pre-filled out with some information and began to fill in the bits that were not pre-filled such as name, placement location requested and build of the person requesting it. The Shopkeeper told Naki that the Fuinjutsu Ninja would be around shortly to place the seal and to feel free to explore the backroom while he waited.

Arantima Arrived at the Wind demons guild shortly after Naki had entered the backroom of the Demons guild and took the slip from the Shopkeeper and nodded once as he was directed to the members only section of the guild. He nodded his thanks and Went into the back.. Arantima being the only person who the door opened for just by proximity. He entered the backroom, looking like a walking billboard for all of the Things sold by his shop, he was wearing the Demons shroud armor, the demons claw gauntlets, the Twin demon lance was sheathed in the thigh sheathes of his Demons shroud armor and he was also wearing the Demons breath mask.

Arantima walked softly as he saw the Younger Genin admiring the armor in the glass case. He cleared his throat softly at a distance of about 4 meters away from Naki, his Clawed gauntlet covered arms resting on the handles of the seperated twin demon lance on his thighs. "Hello There and welcome to the Wind demons guild.. As a full member no less, Thank you for your patronage. I understand you are here to purchase some seal placements.  I want to first thank you and second let you know that placing more than 1 of the same seal in 1 session can be lengthy as The Refractory period of the body accepting the same seal is not always swift. If you have any questions about anything here.. Feel free to ask. I designed it all and make every piece"

He had the card that was filled out with Nakis Seal request tucked behind his ear and was looking at Naki with his blood red eyes that were as serious as a serial killer staring at a target.

421/421 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1446/1446

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:19 pm
The young genin would hear the voice behind him clearing it's throat as Naki turned around and just stared. The guy was definitely intimidating but to Naki he was more infatuated with his appearance because that's how he was just envisioning himself with the the full set. The young man would look up at him in the eyes before following his body down before looking back at him as his eyes sparkleed brightly. He would hear the explanation from him but Naki was more focused on the outfit that his reaction to it would come back later. The only real thing his brain captured was him asking if he had any questions as if immediately he'd point back at the armor, mask, and gauntlets using three fingers as his other hand held the wrapped up lance. 

"Does it come in a dark blue? Also does it cost extra to have additions to the armor to hold more swords? If so what's the ball range we talking?" Naki never took his eyes off him as he bombarded him with questions. He was more excited about the armor than the seal itself but having knowledge of the seal definitely does help as he shook his head as he came back to reality. "S-sorry easily excitable. I just saw the armor and thought wow. Then I realized that I also should be listening more." he said as he retained what the man said before. "I'm uh Naki. Should have at least introduced myself instead of jumping straight into it." he admits as he rubs his head gently to look at the man hoping for an introduction. Afterwards Naki would nod as he held up his twin demon lance and looked at the man. "Where should I put this as you place the seal on me?" he asked him as the 5'6 dark skin boy looked back at his armor a bit. 

WC 325 TWC1104
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:44 pm

Arantima held up a clawed hand to stop the boy from gushing any further "No. The Metal is Blackened for protection against rust as well as hiding the wearer in shadows.  The Storage that is offers can not be changed, however you could Add Basic Seals of Storage to the armor as I have" He turns slightly to show the twin seals on his shoulders. He looks over the request for a single Seal of Chakra Barrier and shrugs as he tucks the card back behind his ear and then looks at Naki's chest. "I can place the seal in an instant, It doesnt take long it is just the application of multiple seals of the same type." He waves a simple hand dismissivly and looks at the Twin demon lance Naki now holds and smirks behind his mask.

"I am Arantima. Owner of the Wind demons guild and the Sealer for it. You may take a seat anywhere youd like if you want to take a seat but I can simply place the seal here and now if you would like." Arantima spread his clawed hands out somewhat meanacingly but yet.. inviting Naki to step closer.

197/618 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300  | AP: 1446/1446

Vigor: 90 |  Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:46 am
Well that kind of bummed Naki out as he was hoping for something that would also protect him from the heat a bit but he can't make him change it though it is a great item to have and he was told to spend his money wisely. Something like this is a smart investment especially since he will be able to use his weapons in a better way. The young man would nod as he understood as he went and sat down as he lifts his shirt up to reveal his chest to him where he wanted it.  "This is fine." He said as he looked at the TV screens seeing that they held videos of the suits in action. 

Naki could see that the claws can be used like swords too as his eyes widen. Once Arantima finished with the one seal he asked for he would point again at the entire ensemble of claws, mask, and armor.  "I would also like to buy those as well." Naki would already be thinking that maybe it's possible to get it modified once he buys it like maybe adding claws for his feet too. He'd think that would be a good idea especially if someone was a taijutsu learner and preferred that over anything else. He didn't really bring it up to Arantima because it felt like he wasn't the type to adjust his designs for just anyone but who knows. He may just make some attachments or find someone who can do it themselves. 

WC 257 TWC 1369
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:05 am

Arantima took a step forward and forming hand seals on his left hand at 150 speed and reached out setting the pal of his left hand on the Center of Naki's chest. It was only for a moment and when Arantima's hand was removed there was a Dark ink black seal etched on NAkis skin that didnt feel at all separate from the flesh at all. "Now.. this Seal looses some power when its placed on others. BUT it can protect against weak strikes. The power of this seal lies in its ability to Soften a blow you cant deflect yourself."

Arantima looks at the other bits that Naki gestures too and nods chuckling softly "Take your card up to the same counter you bought the Twin Demon lance from.. Tell them you wish the have a set of The full Demons armory. They will know what you mean." Arantima Claps his hands and gives a gentle bow before turning his way back towards a further back room which when it is shut a Large Seal places itself over the door that appears to keep it locked.

-30 Ap to place a B ranked Chakra Barrier Seal On Naki taking up one of their 5 Activatable seal slots.

191/809 Words

Current Health Bar: 300/300 | AP: 1446/1446

Vigor: 90 | Chakra: 30 | Speed: 150 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 115 | Throwing Distance: 57 Meters

[EXIT and Claim]

Claiming 2000 Ryo from Naki in payment for the Seal

Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:41 pm
Naki would feel his skin being touched as the man touched his skin before watching him do those hand signs. Naki didn't really know and plus they were done so quickly he couldn't catch them. He'd feel his chest where the mark was as he didn't think it wouldn't be felt. Naki thought that it would feel like it was gonna be kind of jutted out in a 3D print on his body as this was the first time he got a seal on his body. He'd pull his shirt back down covering the seal back up as he listened to Arantima explain what it does. 

Naki would look up at Arantima when he told him to go back to the front and order for the full set that the clerk will know what he means. "Oh um thank you for this." he couldn't exactly say thanks for doing business with him as all he was doing was paying him which he would do handing him the money before grabbing his new weapon and made his way back to the front. "Hello, I'm also wanting the full demon armory." Naki said to the man as he watched the man nod and proceeded to go to the back to get the armor set for him. Once he rang him up Naki would hand over all the money that he needed to hand before looking around. "Is there a place where I can get changed at?" Naki asked as the clerk showed him a room where he can and that's what Naki did putting on the armor and smiled brightly as he looked at himself in a mirror. He felt like a badass that was gonna run through anyone and anything but he was definitely gonna make sure to be careful with this gear. He would grab his stuff and got a bag for it and proceeded to head out as he held the twin demon lance in his hand. 

WC 334 TWC 1703 

Claims:
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:02 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum: