Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

Terrible Festivities (IO, Jaye) Empty Terrible Festivities (IO, Jaye)

Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:25 pm
Spoiler:

Brilliant eyes cased in obsidian sclera traced over lithographed words. A memorandum addressed solely to one person, Aokidanza Senju. “Oh my. To whom do I owe for this honor?” Dark and profound was the voice of the man as he absorbed the composition of the letter. A gala filled with calamity and funds? The Senju would be remiss if he did not admit that his inquisitiveness was not heightened. Although, he couldn’t quite understand why, but for some odd reason he felt as though he experienced something similar to this, once before. 

It’s been some time since he last embarked on a mission. In fact, the last that he did rewarded him with a decent set of eyes. His lips shifted into a diabolical smile, his tongue licked them as the many mischievous thoughts would cross his mind. The Demon has grown since his last mission. His attire drastically warped from dapper quality to that of comfort. His long black hair partially tied up behind his head while the rest drapes down his back, a bang that occasionally covers his left eye. Masquerading himself as a Buddhist priest, Aokidanza dons the appropriate attire. Sporting a gold-colored kasaya garment over black yukata robes. His monk attire is complete with white tabi socks and zori sandals.  

His body now fully one with his transplanted organs, the Senju would find his hand meeting with the scroll that was attached to his letter. His impure chakra would rush the seal as he is instantly teleported from the land of wind to the moon country. Said paper was then rendered to ash. 

Positioned a few meters before the peppermint gates, he would acknowledge it. Such a place was too festive for his liking. His eyes would flash around, gathering his whereabouts. Such a place looked dreadfully familiar to him. From beyond the gates a figure crept out. A creature that was no taller than 4 ft. It was covered in warts and sores. Dirt designed it’s tattered clothing and it borne a retched smell. The nose of the demon did not flare, or scrunch. His eyes merely sat negligently on the crown of the abomination. “I take it that you’re a servant of this…Itazura?” His tone was deep and nerve rattling. Those demonic eyes of his captured the ‘thing’s’ attention. “Are you not one of her higher ranking servants?” It asked. Aokidanza scuffed grievously at the question. “I sever no one but myself, creature.” He said. The imp would take offense to his words. Finding it hard to believe that something, or someone like Aokidanza could stand before it and speak so boldly. “You lie! You are not human, you smell of evil and dread. Lady Itazura will not be pleased by your outward treachery.” It pointed a twisted finger and broken nail. 

The Demon would tiled his head to the left slightly, his hair swayed. “Are you not aware of the fact that I could literally squash you like the insect that you look like, creature?” His question seemed to have captured the creature’s attention. It looked nervous. “Your mistress called upon my aid. Now speak your purpose before I revert back to by old ways and consume you…what’s left of you anyways.” The creature stepped back a few steps frightened. It would hold up its arms to guard itself as best it could. The eyes of the Demon would narrow as he observed this thing’s behavior. “I cannot. She ordered me to wait for the other.” 

The eyes of the demon would narrow further. “Other…?” He inquired. 

[WC: 594]
Rokuro Masamune
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : The Goof Troupe

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 59500

Terrible Festivities (IO, Jaye) Empty Re: Terrible Festivities (IO, Jaye)

Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:11 pm
On their shipped docked in Kiri the father, son and daughter trio sat in the room of their father talking among one another with absolute certainty," We definitely should just sail out and see more of the world. We've been here for what...weeks? Months? And father has only been doing shows and a few jobs on the site. It simply isn't enough for us here," the feminine voice would ring out. In retort the brother would shake his head and pull up a chair," You are merely just...anxious and fidgity. You cannot expect the seas to move overnight nor a major job to simply plop into our laps. Father knows what he is doing and we just need to trust that. After all we were given the ability to stay here or travel on our own so why are you complaining about sitting around dear sister?," to which a sword was throw flat across the room. Izayo dodged effortlessly but it caused their father Niento to speak up finally," Children!! Please. Your father has a splitting headache but to quell this argument, Izayo is correct. I told you to experience the world as you wanted because I know its all new to the both of you but you are also more than welcome to stay with me as well. We are merely here until we know for sure what is going to happen in the world," with that he picked up a bottle of water and drunk it gluttonously before sighing and soon after passing out.

At that moment Izayo heard a knock at the door which prompted him to go and answer it. With a small sigh he would open it to find a scroll hanging up on the door," Who leaves missives at the door and not with the person to ensure safe delivery...Oh well," a small shrug followed as he grabbed the scroll and began to read over the contents. Blinking for a few moments he would turn around and look to his sister before his body was snatched, teleported away into an unknown territory. Looking around at the snowy motif, he would button up the rest of his shirt as he began to push open the door at the end of Aoki's sentence," Guess i'm the other. Names Izayo and mind telling me why opening a scroll teleported me here?"

399 WC
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:52 pm
Suddenly the presence of another would manifest within his range of sensory. Aokidanza would subtly turn his head to face the newcomer. Gauging him from his chakra to his physical appearance. He would notice that this one had an above average amount of chakra, that’s saying something and his build looked pretty sturdy as well. “So it would seem, you are. You can call me Aokidanza. As for why you are here…if you had bothered to read the letter then the answer your question would have been revealed.” He would reply, then turning to face the young man completely. “It was a summoning scroll. Think of it as a key that instantaneously summons you ti the chakra marker of the one that infused their chakra into that scroll.” 

The creature would move to a point where it could be seen by both Aokidanza and the newcomer, Izayo. “Yes, what he says is correct.” It then sniffed twice towards the boy. It’s twisted face looked perplexed as it gave him a up-down glance. Aokidanza noticing this from the creature and all it did was entice his curiosity. “You don’t smell of human, not fully. You don’t smell of demon either. What are you?” It’s question may upset the boy or not. However, Aokidanza would intervene. “Now, now. You’re overstepping into waters beyond your depth, imp. The ‘other’ is here, and now that brings me to my prior inquiry. What is the purpose of us being here?” The Senju would then turn to look the imp in the eyes, his gaze revealing a flicker of a crimson color before returning to its golden state. The creature would stumble back as it would hold up its arms to protect itself. “She wishes for you two to aid her in great mischief. She plays games and is the best at them. Her nemesis, Yoi wish to stop her. She wants you to break into his cabin and destroy the cookies that he is trying to serve to his followers. They are poisonous. As well as infiltrate his workshop steal all of the presents and the star to the tree. They believe these to be bombs. Lastly Lady Itazura will join you on the last mission. She wishes to inform you on that one herself.”

A pause would fill the gap. Aokidanza would glance at Izayo and then back to the imp. “Exactly what about any of that sounds mischievous to you? Sounds like she’s helping them. I think we’ve gotten the wrong letters, because I’m nothing close to a hero.” He would then glance over to the boy and wait for his input on the matter. 

[WC: 442]
[TWC: 1,036]
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:57 pm
"Quaint. I think you are missing the point of my question. I know what a summoning scroll is and how it works. My father quite literally bends space and time as if it were a straw. My point is why am I here for this," motioning toward the scroll," and what are your intentions for me even being here. This wasn't intended for me and yet here I am just in some...keebler's hut with a...shady gentleman as well," Rude was one word for the male. Something about him struck as odd but he wasn't going to pry because that was not his M.O. However when the small one began to sniff and ask what he was, Izayo would laugh and shake his head," Can't tell you that i'm afraid. I'd be giving up a secret my father would not want me to do. None the less can we get to the reason we are here, the real reason if you could. No doubt my sibling and father are tearing up a mad storm because I went poof off of the ship," and just like that they would be told of the reason they are there. No surprise that this was the reason and nothing more, but the quality of the request was definitely...not of his variety. However since he was here he was not going to turn it down, but he wanted compensation for his time...or something along those lines. Taking in the situation as a whole he would wonder what his father would do. One thing came to mind and he merely shrugged as he knelt down to look at the little imp eye to eye," I agree with my less suave individual here. I am not a hero but I am willing to work for payment. So if your Lady is going to pay me to do a stupid task like this then it better come with some gracious rewards if you catch my meaning," the coal color eyed male would flash a smile as he waited for his response.

372 WC
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:03 pm
The imp would watch cautiously as the strange scented one kneel before it. Listening intently as it was asked a question. It would glance over to Aokidanza for a moment. “This one is more reasonable than you are, Demon.” It would furrow its brows as it looked at Izayo and nods. “My Lady will make sure that you are compensated for your time. But her tasks are never stupid! Do not insult her, you’re better than that monster over there.” Aokidanza would chuckle as he walked passed both the imp and the man as he motioned towards his destination. “Cute… Izayo, are you coming, or are you going to coddle that gremlin further?” He asked, looking forward as he tread through the smoke beyond the gates. 

As he did he would ponder further on the name of the one that summoned them all there. Itazura…familiar, in fact vivid. Could this be the same being? That imp was a clue and so was the power it possessed to summon them there. But what are the odds of that? It’s been decades. And Aokidanza did not want to reveal his true age at this time, though something told him that he may not have a choice in the matter. 

He would look over to the companion on this mission. “Perhaps you and I got off to the wrong start. Forgive me, I did not mean to come off unusual. But in my line of work, open arms leads to swifter deaths.” he spoke no lies, Aokidanza - as a missing nin lived a life where none could be too trusting. Arms length distance is best when meeting new people. He only had a few dear to him. One being Raian the devil. Which was both a hard decision to make, but a pleasant one at the end of it all. It changed him a bit, for the better maybe? The Demon was always one for sacrificing those around him, using them as foot stones to his goals. Pebbles in his ocean of desires. 

Coming upon the bakery, the aroma would meet with their nose. Aokidanza would smile, glancing to his comrade. “Smells like we’ve arrived. A pity, I would like to see the reaction of the guest that eats from here. But we are getting paid, so a job must be down. Split up? No doubt we will be met with resistance.” His chakra sensory would expand to its full reach. Sensing the signature within. He came to quite the discovery at that. “Oh my. These beings are one with natural chakra. Their bodies passively absorbs it. Be aware.” there was about 10 within. Evenly separated at that. The Demon would approach the front entrance, leaving the other access points to his partner. 

Once he opened the door he would look around and notice that there was 2 elf-like creatures looking at him. They growled and without notice launched at him. Aoki would step further in and for a few seals. Simultaneously his flesh grew darker and tougher. From his body formed a few jagged tendrils which he would use to take out the two that attacked him the moment they came into contact with his flesh with no reaction from him. They were too weak to harm him. Their blood would splatter as they were shot down by his wooden spikes. He would pull them from their corps and continue down the hall. Dispatching and looking around for what they came for.  

It came to some deduction that this place was creating poisonous baked goods and thus it should all be destroyed. “Partner! Perhaps I’m overthink, but this place will just remake more dreadful snacks once we leave. So why not just…get rid of it!?” He would yell loud enough for Izayo to hear. Killing his last opponent. The Demon would make his way out of the side door as he moved away a few feet. Turning to face the bakery. He would hope that his partner was swift to catch on to his suggestion. Seals were formed and with a exhale 3 massive dragon head constructs of flames would manifest and crash into the bakery. Ripping through and burning it away into nothingness. The flames and smoke would consume the space of which it once stood. Aokidanza’s flesh returning to normal as the tendril returned. He would then look over to his partner. “You’re certainly faster than the others. Let’s move on.” He would say, clearly indicating that many have died to his tactics. 

[WC: 754]
[TWC: 1,790]
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:37 pm
Due to event being over. I’m claiming only one of the missions completed. 

‘Stop the Poison!’

Mission Claims:
4000 ryo
200 bonus Ryo
20 AP
1 Omnistone. 

1,790 WC total and will use for something later.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:29 am
Mission claim approved, WC cannot be banked
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum