Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Murata
Murata
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : --
Ryo : 0

Prince in the Tower [IO] Empty Prince in the Tower [IO]

Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:07 pm
[Entering from this thread.]

Murata and Souji unfurl back into the world in whorls of distorted space, the Mizukage still kneeling over her captive with her blade driven through his chest. Souji will snap back to alertness, his heart feeling like an ice chip as it beats unhindered by the mammoth weapon buried in it.

"Don't move," Murata instructs as he comes to, knee on his wrist as she leans forward to peel his eyelid back, sharingan swirling behind her faceplate as she stares into his pale eye. Samehada drinks from his chakra greedily as Murata weaves the handseals for Eye Mind Reading. "Samehada is buried in your heart, and it beats only by my grace."

"Lord Third!" the receptionist stammers from outside the teen's field of vision, having been for a moment startled by the sudden emergence. To Souji, it appears that Murata has brought him into some sort of waiting room, with clean, pale walls and the smell of new paint. If he activates his Byakugan, he will quickly be able to conclude that he is in the heart of a labyrinthine building - some manner of prison, surely, but not only that.

"I need a seal on this one," Murata says to her, before returning her address to Souji. "Keep calm and cooperate, please. I apologize - I can't return you home right away. In the mean time I'll try to make this arrangement as comfortable as possible."

If Souji does not resist, the receptionist will come over, forming seals and placing her hand on the side of Souji's throat. If his Byakugan has been activated, it will be forced to retreat to its base form, and the flame under the boy's eyepatch will dim to a pale ember.

Eye Mind Reading -40AP
Attempting incarceration of Souji as per Maximum Penitentiary village upgrade

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Prince in the Tower [IO] Empty Re: Prince in the Tower [IO]

Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:19 pm
The two, Murata with the unconscious Souji, unwind back into the world. Murata still kneeling over Souji with her hand on his shoulder, her blade threw his chest. Chakra(AP) draining. His left eye would snap open, rolling north, west, south, east and all in between. Instinctively his clan’s kekkei genkai would erupt into use as his veins within face and temple bulge. He could see all around him…all but who mattered most to him, Mizuki. In that moment he felt that icy chill within his heart, though it did not last long for his soul warmed with the flames of his mutation. 

Immediately the command from his captor would come. She told him not to move. Souji, as brash as he was would have normally released a sudden overall angle attack at such point-blank range…but he did not. He suffered his first lost to this woman as well as his first heart break to see that his mother was nowhere to be found. “Yeah, whatever…” He responded. Her kneeling on his wrist was no less uncomfortable, but what was there to do about it. He was at her whim. She peeled his eyelid back to gaze into his eye, he noticed that Sharingan…it reminded him of Zaine. He thought the he was going to be placed in some sort of Genjutsu, but then that very eye would go pale for some odd reason. He said nothing. Murata was kind enough to state the obvious to Souji, as if his eye did not already reveal the mammoth of a sword sitting pretty through his heart. His odd chakra must be one hell of a treat for it, because it kept drinking. Souji would look away from her, as if he couldn’t still see her. 

This labyrinth of some sort, she brought him to. Wait? How did she even get him there? Another would speak, the Mizukage’s attention would shift. She addressed the woman and requested a seal for Souji. Murata then spoke directly to Souji, informing him of his circumstance, if she knew this or not. “Right away? So I’m a prisoner, leverage? Damn…” His words escaped him. His mind overwhelmed by his failure. The past memories would rise to haunt him, his father beating and torturing him for screwing up and embarrassing him and his name. Souji’s eye would lower to the lower left as he laid there and awaited what came next. The seal would be placed on him and his eye would be forced to deactivate, the flame in his right would reduce to that of an ember proof that the seal was indeed confining his chakra(AP). It was an odd feeling, almost suffocating to him thanks to this binding with the silver flame. 

[WC: 456]
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:25 pm
Murata's consciousness splits in two. The eye that had been looking into Souji's turns unfocused as the seal is applied, and Murata stands, lifting Samehada from his chest and her knee from his wrist - allowing him to stand. 

"Exactly," she says grimly, placing Samehada at her back, wiping the small amount of Souji's blood that had gotten on her hand on to the blade. The technique she'd used against the Kazekage demanded a price in blood, small as it may be. "That seal removes your ability to use your chakra, and allows the staff here to incapacitate you if necessary."

Meanwhile, in Souji's head, Murata's blinded eye roams in search of clues about her enemy. She finds herself at what must be the gates of Sunagakure, judging from the environment. The Kazekage and the heavily-muscled gatekeeper speak as Souji approaches, and Murata stands at his side, like a ghost - disconnected entirely from these memories, a passive observer.

You know how I get, losing track of you tends to make me anxious, mother.

"Shit."

In theory, this is perfect. She has captured a high-value target who will know important information. Still, her heart sinks at what she's done.

A little further back...

Murata stands in a kitchen with the boy. It smells wonderful, but Murata shares the unease in the memory, the odd sickness in feeling as a noxious chakra approaches. She steps forward from the sickened boy, focusing in vain on what's occurring at the door - knowing she can only know what Souji does, but still unfamiliar with being stripped of her own abilities while walking through such memories. The boy seems to make a concerted effort to shrink away, focusing on the glass, and Murata sighs and leans against the counter.

That's when she realizes she isn't alone, lifting her eyes to see... someone else.

TWC 577
Eye Mind Reading -20AP
+50 AP to Samehada from Souji, going to Murata

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:21 pm
Niko had finally found himself a new goal. After finding out that his parents' deaths were total accidents and not a part of some government conspiracy he was crushed. Every day for a month he would wake up do his missions and then sleep. Missions sleep missions sleep. Then one day he saw the flyer Warden assistant wanted Shinobi experience required. Niko knew this was the opportunity he was waiting for here he would work his way up and climb to be a figure of some importance in the village. Applying he waited mere hours before hearing back. ...He was accepted.

After nearly a month of practicing making the wardens favorite cappuccino and cleaning his office, he was finally allowed the clearance to enter the prisoner's cell block. That was a month ago. This was when he found himself in quite the sticky situation. It had been like any other day he had woken up worked on his next puppet design and then went to the penitentiary. There he went through his routine of cleaning up the warden's office and preparing his coffee before his arrival. Though why he had to put on a black and white butler suit to do so never made sense to him. Finishing this he went down to the cells to get himself acquainted with any new arrivals, the people there already liked him mostly because of the snacks and trinkets he brought as bribes. But soon enough there was a commotion he got involved in a fight. After cleaning up the situation along with the guards he had to bring someone to get patched up by the resident doctor. Funny enough that was a kind of frequent experience. So when the day was almost finished he went to the main lobby to check out. There he encountered quite the sight.

There was the third Mizukage there self kneeling over a man. Another person next to him stood up after applying some sort of seal. The man's eyes shifted color until they matched the color of his nemesis Mitsu. Stammering Niko would say "Lord Third, It's an honor to be graced by your presence. But may I ask what you're doing here and who this man is?" Motioning to the man on the ground impaled. Only then would he realize that the mizukage was in a deep concentration. Similar to a technique that he himself had used before. Seeing this opportunity he would then say far more confidently than before "I see you are using Eye Mind Reading I myself can use the technique. Oh, I forgot to introduce Niko Kazan assistant warden at your service." Noticing his blunder in that he called himself assistant warden instead of assistant to the warden he almost corrected himself before shutting himself up. He had already spoken far too much.
(TWC 472)

Murata likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:43 pm
The monstrous sword was discharged from the Hyuuga’s chest. It would subtly lift his back from the floor as it did. Souji would look up at her as he wince from the irritation. She was allowing him room to stand, which he did. But not before noticing the entry of yet another. He would take note of the technique that was used on him. Sounds like some sort of mental invasion jutsu, which means that she was snooping within his mind. The man went by the name Niko Kazan, Souji couldn’t tell for sure, but something seem to be bothering this guy, it was faint, but it was there. Souji was keen at observation.  

Her words of confirmation met him on his way up. He brushed himself from the debris that lingered on him from the hotel. Her tone was grim. “Nothing new, aside someone caring. Am I being placed in a hole, void of much air or something?” He asked, quite seriously at that. She explained the functions of the seal that was placed on him. Souji would glance in the direction of the seal placed on the left of his neck. “No chakra use, huh? You guys remind me of the old man.” He stated, his expression void as he allowed his eye to wander before someone else catches his attention, or spoken to again by Murata. 

Within the prison of his mind…

Oh…? So you’ve noticed me, have you?” A voice would ask, simultaneously manifesting from the darkest depths of the memory, from the body of Kenshin himself as if his tainted chakra forged the man of the voice. Similar in pitch and tone to that of Souji’s, yet carried a sinister and derailed note. This being was and was not Souji - ‘The Shadow’ was how Souji referred to it. It stood between the false Kenshin and Murata. It’s arms crossed, one hand cupping it’s chin. A look of devious intent was obvious on this one. It would seem that this being had some control over the flow of time in this place, things went still upon its emergence. “You are quite the perceptive one, aren’t you? To pick up on my presence here. Even the kid can’t do that and this is his mind. Must be a sensory type, like his old man. That just means you have more power over this place than even I. But don’t worry, I have no intentions of hindering your walk down memory lane, in fact I’m quite happy to stay and watch.” It said, before instantly appearing at her left with its arms down, now in its pockets. Both eyes, lilac in color looking at her. This thing took on Souji’s former appearance, during the Chunnin exams - a form that she would no doubt remember.

Shadow:

[WC: 468]
[TWC: 924]
Murata
Murata
Citizen

Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:20 pm
Murata shrugs easily, looking unperturbed by his attitude. Her eyes return to their cool black as she deactivates her Sharingan. He's a snarky little shit, isn't he? Hopefully that bodes well for his resilience. Before she responds, Niko appears, looking quite the butler in his fancy suit. 'Assistant Warden' indeed, Murata appointed that position, and it wasn't to this one. She snorts at his misspoken title and gestures to Souji. 

"I'm dropping off a guest," she says, a bit of her usual lightheartedness returning to her voice, but words still heavy with the authority of her office. "This is Kaze. Get him set up as comfortably as you can manage in the juvenile detention and make sure he's well fed. He's here for political reasons, not for punishment."

With swift lie, she establishes something wordlessly with Souji - Kirigakure as a whole will know that he is a political prisoner, but most will not know precisely who he is, particularly with his appearance so radically changed.

"In the future, Niko, please do not be so loud about abilities your comrades are using," she continues, giving him a bit of a stink eye. She personally is not so secretive as many shinobi, but if Souji was not currently observing her mind-reading with his own splinter personality he would have not had any reason to know that she knew what he... knows.  So, if Mizuki were to recover him, now she would know that she knows what he knows, as opposed to her not knowing as he doesn't know that she knows what he knows. Murata is not going to try and explain that one out loud. "Learning such a technique should have taught you the value of intelligence. After you're finished with him you're on Monument duty for the next week."

Murata blinks, eyesight returning as she retreats from Souji's mind. "I need to be going," she says curtly, waving farewell to the secretary and parting with Niko and Souji with a quik nod - Souji the only one there that understands just how busy the Mizukage is about to be.

Meanwhile, Murata watches the newcomer coolly, with discerning eyes. After his words she pops open the fridge and tosses him a bottle of juice as a peace offering, calculating that she can't get rid of whatever this is - some fragment of Souji's consciousness? The alternative would be the effects of a seal or foreign chakra, but she cannot sense anything of that nature. She takes him at his word that he can't interfere and accepts that this likely means that Souji's greater mind will become aware that she's snooping.

"I've been told I have an eye for things," she says, the memory shifting around them to a few minutes in the future. Kenshin Uzumaki, the Ragdoll, sits at the table with the six-ringed eye on full display, and Murata chokes. "What the fuck is that," she near snarls, with a tone that indicates that she knows exactly what it is.

“This eye of mine, The Rinnegan, gives me access to a host of awe inspiring abilities, and one of them allows me to… well, for lack of a better explanation… interact with the souls of those I come into contact with.”

Observing Souji's memories, she's then immediately stunned by the activation of his Byakugan, the Ragdoll's chakra swirling in a miasma before them, five beating hearts in his chest. Murata clicks her tongue in annoyance with herself for picking up on Souji's fear, and moves past that memory, reminding herself that that freakshow was on even footing with her goofball Second Mizukage and his right-hand armadillo.

The world shifts once more, Murata looking for - something. Then everything slots into place around them. Four of them sit at a table - Murata, the shadow, Souji, and Mizuki.

What is important now though is that you are old enough to know a few important things about me...

Murata leans back in her chair, looking serious as she simultaneously listens to the story of Mizuki's origins and contemplates the eye she had seen moments before. She crosses her arms, remembering the stark scarlet of the Kazekage's eyes at the summit.

As Souji speaks about this 'dark side' of his, she tilts her gaze towards the shadow in recognition. Not in judgement - simple acknowledgement of the other consciousness as a full fellow traveler on this journey through memory. He reminds her of Ai from this brief snippet she's known him, really. 

You will never see me lose control, I promise you.

How long ago was this? What is the missing piece? Where on earth was this woman at the summit - could it all simply be the rage of her bloodline, or was it all pure miscommunication and distrust...

"It would be nice to live in a kind world. Without any fear. Without any sort of trouble. Without hurting anybody, or ever being hurt. A world where you only do the right thing..."  

"That so," Murata murmurs, clearly annoyed. She stands up from the table, and turns to the shadow. "What's your name?" she asks him. If he retorts that he is a simple shadow, she insists - "Your name. You should have one.

Whatever his response, she departs, the memories shimmering into nothingness around them.

"Take care of him. You're all he has."

[Exit]

TWC 1358
claiming imprisonment of Souji as per link above
1358/1500 with 25% discount to awaken Senju bloodline
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:01 pm
Listening to one of his idols the mizukage themself berate him was heart-wrenching for Niko. Did the man not know that his mind was being read? Was this some kind of test or where the other inhabitants of the room were not to be trusted? Niko wracked his brain. None the less when she assigned him kage duty Niko was confused for a moment. He would look puzzled and then mutter under his breath.

"But I'm not a ninja anymore." before watching the mizukage exit the room. Wiping away any mist from his eyes. (due to the dampness of the room of course) Nico would then turn to the man currently sitting on the floor. Looking him up and down he would then say.

"Political reasons ahh. So the summit didn't go too well. Not that I really care. War is good for the prison you see. Higher political instability more crime. Means more money in the system. Guess where that money goes." Niko would rant. He was a little mad at his stupidity earlier but it would subside.

"Though I hope she does know we don't have a juvenile section yet we didn't get the funding for it. The people around here love pretty little clan boys like yourself. There favorite snack. But i guess I should give you the tour. Unless you would like to just get to your cell?" Niko would ask the man. Omitting some parts of the prison. Though it was true they had not gotten the funding for the juvenile ward.

TWC (728)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:42 am
It did not go unnoticed by Souji, the clear-cut censure that Murata had for Niko’s appellation. From that moment, he understood that this guy before him was a reacher - conation for what was simply out of his grasp. Her snort would only confirm his deductions, transferring them to a more solidify ground. Her tone significantly noticeable in change of tone as she gestured to him as a guest. His eye would drift towards her direction. Though what surprised him was the name she called him, but due to him being void of emotions he did not show it. “Kaze” was the name she used. But why? She was in his head, so she had to have discovered his na- then it hit him… suddenly he felt as if that cold feel he experienced from her mammoth of a sword once more, but this time due to something entirely else. 

Putting two-and-two together he could only assume that she met with his other self within his mind. Souji wondered what he told her, what he shown her. He would have to ask at a later time. Her orders were clean-cut and straight to the point. Painfully simply, that even a academic student with a hearing impediment could follow to the letter. With that, Murata and Souji established some form of ground…was it trust, or something else? He couldn’t tell for sure, but he was grateful to her. Was that wrong?

Swift was the Mizukage’s lecture in reminding one of her own the ways of the shinobi, secrecy was and absolute must. It was quite ridiculous to shoutout the technique of a comrade to an enemy - no less more ridiculous than to shoutout the technique of your Kage so carelessly. Souji sort of felt bad for the guy, but he knew a rookie mistake when he saw one which brought him to the conclusion that this guy…was still a novice. Not so much in responsibility, but more so in common sense. Souji would notice the mouthing of the guy. “Speak up. She’ll never hear you if you whisper your retorts like that, ‘Assistant Warden’.” He would say loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. His expression nonchalant and his gaze fixed on the mouth of the man. 

He would take note of the ‘mist’ being wiped from his eyes. Souji immediately believed that this man was softer than the sand of Suna’s outskirts. He would scuff and look away. Though his chakra was being sealed, his talent and skills were not. He could since everything around him just find. 

Within the prison of his mind…

A grateful catch would come from the exchange between shadow and Murata. She tossed him a bottle of apple juice, and with a subtle smile after a second of discerning the beverage. “My favorite, how did you know?” It said as it cracked it open and took a few sips from the top. It was aware that her gaze was one of careful calculation - perhaps she realized that she really couldn’t banish it from this realm, as well as accepting the fact that it had no intentions of disturbing her visit. 

Souji’s greater mind is well aware of her presence within, but now so too is his lesser mind. But is that because the lesser mind was made aware of her existence due to the greater mind, or because the greater mind was made aware because of the lesser? It’s all the same really, so there was no reason to delve deeper than what was necessary. 

Her response made the shadow smile, he could tell that she was quite modest. A trait that it shared. “That you do, that you do…” It took another sip as the memories danced around them. It glanced over to her as she noticed something quite revealing in one of the memories. It was the eye of Kenshin. Ah yes, Shadow remembered that day quite vividly, it was the first time it and Souji met with such a power. Up close, too. Murata seems to be bother familiar with such a discovery and perplexed by it all at the same time. “Oh?” it noticed more as the memory was explored. Not from the recollection, but from her. She was good, very good, it had to admit. 

But it would seem as she gazed into that nasty chakra of the former Kazekage and discovering that he possessed the Rinnegan that she also overlooked something so small and so big all at once. But he wouldn’t spoil the fun of her investigation. He liked where this was heading. She’s so invested that it made her visit worthy of the VIP access that she had. 

The memories ended on the last of Souji’s words, him opening up what he wants. He was being vulnerable that day, something that was mostly not like him. She spoke again, Murata. Standing from the table and turning towards the shadow. He figured her time was coming to a end in her so he quickly downed the rest of the juice. She asked him a question. He eyeballed her for a moment, chuckling. “I am merely a shadow-” But that was not enough for her. She insisted that he had one… 

It’s been some time, years actually since his name was asked. No one recognized him as a entity, merely a shadow. A ‘switch’ to put it plainly. But she was different. She saw him as something deserving of a name. He would close his eyes in humble acceptance of her terms. Opening them and establishing eye contact. “My name is…Kaze.” His name embarked her departure, but before that she would ask him to take care of Souji. Stating that he was all he had. “On the contrary, Mizukage…he is all that I am.” 

Only a second has past in the world outside his mind…

Souji would notice the man sizing him up, the Hyuuga was already in his feet. The man was ranting on about prisons and war and Souji was barely showing him much attention to even care about it. He gets it, the guy’s ego was hurt and he was crying about it like a child after being scorn by their mommy. Boo-fucking-hoo. Was this really the guy for the job as a prison hand role model? Seriously? Souji seen better, he must admit. 

Souji caught what was being said to him, but he still didn’t look the man’s way. His attention was elsewhere, the wall, that seemed much more interesting than this guy. “Is that right? I wonder what they’ll do with someone so grim, like yourself?” He yawned, before giving a soft smirk. “I thought butlers were paid to obey, not boast? Do as you’re told and take me to my cell, or do you actually like looking weak in front of your guests? I wonder what would happen to you if I told her you decided to play God when she left the room. Sounds to me that you’re overcompensating for something, mister butler.” He would await for what’s to come next. He had a long day, dealing with someone’s shortcomings was not on his list for today. 

[WC: 1,199]
[TWC: 2,123]
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:02 pm
Niko's face would turn sour. His rather poor attempt at scaring the child got countered completely. He didn't take the butler comment too badly. But it was quite the sight getting roasted by a child that is.

"Aww and here I thought we were getting along all well and good but someones was a little upset about their situation. Understandable so sitting in you're enemy's home 'chained' like a dog. Being a butler in the greatest village to bless this planet is far better than being a rabid dog"

Niko would then let his face change into a smile. A 180 from his previous expression. Waving the Hyuuga forwards.

"Well besides that. Your right as the butler of this establishment I should be doing my job. Come forward, let me show you to you're cell." Leading the boy forward if he were to follow Niko would bring him past the main cell block. Where the prisoners all sat playing cards and participating in social activities.

"Well I'm sure you don't want to be down here with these ruffians don't worry I have just the cell for you" Walking forwards he would accept an offered checkered shirt with blue numbers engraved in the back. 

"319" Niko would whisper. 

Walking forwards he would turn and look at the cell all alone in the back. Though outside of the concrete floor and the lack of windows the cell was not that bad. Due to its lack of usage no doubt.

"Since your in jail, it's only appropriate that you have a designation like your fellow prisoners. Welcome to you're home away from home 319. I think I will be seeing a lot more of you around. Though please if you have any questions I'm willing to help just like any other 'butler'." Niko would go through this entire tour at a leisurely pace keeping up the smile that hid his rage.

TWC(1046)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:15 am
Approved at Murata
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum