Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

File Organization (Mission) Empty File Organization (Mission)

Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:51 am
Spoiler:

Fu’s first mission as a Hoshigakure Shinobi! And it was clerical work… It wasn’t as exciting as embarking on a hunt for a murderous werewolf with the Hogokage, but it was something- it was still special. This was Fu’s chance at a new beginning, an opportunity to make a name for herself. On this day, Fu found herself outside of a library. It was ironic, a library was the last place Fu thought she would ever find herself, but here she was.

Fu was tasked with the relocation of some low-rank Ninjutsu collections within the library as apart of a new expansion it had received- a perfect mission for a Genin. Despite how mundane the task was, Fu approached the mission with enthusiasm. Knowing she would be fully compensated for her work was a wonderful feeling- something she had never felt while she was a Konoha shinobi. The mission details had also mentioned she would be receiving some help, which was reassuring, as Fu herself had never entered this library before and she was hoping that whoever she was teamed up with, knew their way around a little better than she did. The village in it’s entirely, along with the people and shinobi, were all still very new to Fu- so this was a perfect opportunity for her to potential meet some new people or make a friend.

Due to her little mishap, Fu had missed out on the chance to attend the Chunin exams and to get a feel for what the Genin of Hoshigakure were like, but based on her interactions with Ayato and Akabayashi, she had high expectations for her new peers.

It was a beautiful Fall Day, and the Sun was shining brightly down upon Hoshigakure, the warm weather from the Summer lingering on for just a little while longer. Fu knew that nice days like today were numbered, and it would soon be Winter. Summer was Fu’s favorite season, and she strongly detested the Winter and cold weather, which forced her to wear layers- which she found uncomfortable. For now- she was dressed in a white, fitted kimono which only covered her torso and some of her thighs with a black cloth belt which held the ensemble together. Her hair was short and light blue, and her eyes wide and orange. She had a tan complexion, and her body type was petite, but toned from training.

“I wonder what kind of shinobi I’ll be working with today!” Fu exclaimed to a large brown bear. Fu’s companion was an enormous bear that was native to the forests which surrounded her former home, Konoha. Her familiar’s name was Archy and he was a great listener- although Fu was unsure if he was even paying attention half of the time. Archy yawned and pawed at his stomach. The duo was just outside the large doors of the library and before them was a descending staircase made of limestone bricks. Fu enjoyed the grandeur of Hoshigakure- it was refreshing and clearly the product of the village’s leadership.

WC: 508
Nature Stacks: 1/6
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

File Organization (Mission) Empty Re: File Organization (Mission)

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:23 pm
Wow! Jun's first mission as a Hoshi shinobi. When she received the message about the mission, she was with her grandfather Isha. "Congratulations." He said in a tone that reminded her of how he would talk to her when she was very little and did some chores around the farm. Jun blushed when hearing this and smack his arm to show her obvious embarrassment at being treated like a child. "I'm on my way to making the Varma Clan's name known. And my own." Isha nodded in agreement. "That's all I want for you." His face beamed with pride. Jun couldn't handle showing her grandfather her tears in front of him, so she quickly left the small house her family had bought when arriving at Hoshi. She was living with them for the moment before she could move into her own apartment. 

The mission was simple enough, just some organizational work for the archives. It seemed that due to low budgets, shinobi were getting missions like this to help out as much as they could. Jun was warned at the academy that there were going to be low-stakes missions with low action like cleaning. Whatever got her some money, Jun felt like it was enough for her. She had lived on a farm for a lot of her life, so she never thought of what kinds of excitement the shinobi world could bring. 

Jun arrived at the archive wearing a black jacket, her shinobi headband around her forehead, and all her combat gear. Due to the weather changes, Jun was starting to wear more sleeved clothing but still keeping it to a single layer as she liked how aired out her clothes were. Less resistance. 

Towards the entrance of the archives was a blue-haired girl with unusual orange eyes wearing a very cute kimono. She looked to be around the same age as Jun. Next to her was a giant bear. Jun knew that some shinobi had animal companions, but a bear?! That was fucking awesome! Jun knew that this was her partner for the mission right away. 

"Oh my god! You're the cutest thing in the world!" Jun ran up to the large bear and looked him in the eyes. "He can't be from around here. Where are you from, Little guy?!" Jun used her best baby voice when talking to the bear. She then looked at Fu. "My name is Jun Fuji, but I'm guessing you already know that from the mission report."

WC: 415
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:32 am
Fu was pleased when she found out that she wouldn’t be kept waiting too long. A woman appeared in the distance and as she neared the library, Fu began to make out a shiny headband around her forehead. The woman appeared to be young and wearing a black coat along with some other shinobi gear. The woman appeared to notice Fu as well and approached her. Immediately good vides ensued and she started the conversation by complimenting Fu. “I love your jacket!” Fu said in response. The woman then turned her attention towards Archie who enjoyed seemed to be enjoying the attention. “That’s Archie,” Fu said, “I set him free from some traders in Sunagkure and he hasn’t stopped following me since. A desert is no place for a bear you know.” The woman introduced herself as “Jun Fuji” then made a comment about how Fu probably already knew that from the mission report. In fact, Fu hadn’t read that far, but she wasn’t planning on letting her know that. “O-oh yeah! Jun, I remember reading that name somewhere...” She lied and began to fidget with the mission documents in her hands- then her ears perked up, “Oh yeah- I’m Fu!” For as long as Fu could remember, she didn’t know her last name nor could ever remember it. It bothered her at times, but she had learned to live with the mystery. “I’m happy you’re here, this is my first mission and I’m kinda new around her so I was hoping that you might be able to show me around.” Fu remembered they had a mission to do. “I mean, after the mission is done of course. It seems simple enough, just move some books around?” Fu turned her attention from the kunoichi in front of her to the large doors of the library- Fu gulped. “Right?”

“Well, no point in wasting any time! Let’s get to it!” Fu turned to Archie, “You’re going to have to wait out here for me alright? I don’t think they allow bears in the library, although if I had a library, I would totally let you in! Don’t eat anyone while I’m gone, okay?” Fu patted her companion on top of his big harry head with her small tan hand and then turned to Fuji once more, “Ready?”

If Fuji was ready to go, Fu would begin making her way towards the large doors of the library and entering. If Fu was being honest, this was the first time she had stepped foot in a library and upon entering, her eyes grew wide as she took in her surroundings. The ceilings were high and for as far as her eyes could see, bookshelves scrapped the ceilings, filled with all sorts of books- different shapes, sizes and colors.

The two shinobi would call the attention of an older woman nearby, “Sorry. We’re not open yet, please come back in a few hours.” She would say. Her tone was commanding and hastened and her attention half on Fuji and Fu, and half on the task she was doing prior to them entering. The woman was wearing glasses with a book in your hand and when Fuji and Fu didn’t immediately vacate the premises, she would look up from the book, adjust her glasses, and then the tone in her voice would change. “My apologies! You two must be the Genin assigned to helping with the new addition. It was very kind of the Hogokage to approve additional fundings for the library. A village is only as good as it’s library you know?”

The woman appeared to be very passionate about literature, but it was hard for Fu to relate. “My names Allison, I work here at the library. I’ve already got all the books that need to be relocated in boxes ahead of time, but just need some help moving them. Despite my looks, I’m not as young as I once was and I’m afraid I’ll throw out my back if I do it alone.”

“I’m Fu and this is Fuji, just show us where you want them, and we’ll be done before you know it!”  

“Wonderful!” Right this way.” Allison would say.

Allison brought the Genin to a room nearby where they had entered. Fu had spoken too soon- upon entering the room there was about 50 boxes filled with books. “You did this all yourself?” Fu said in awe.

“We’ve used some of the funding to create a new section of the library specifically for Academy students! It has all sorts of useful information and basic ninjutsu that all shinobi should know before graduating. Anyways- just move the boxes over to the new area and don’t worry about filing them, I’ll get around to it later, but before I go, it is important that neither of you venture off into the library. There are certain parts restricted to those of a higher rank. Let me know if you have any questions!” With that, Allison hurried off and left Fu and Fuji to take care of the grunt work.

“No wonder she seemed so happy to see us…” Fu would say to Fuji, looking around the room at all the boxes. “I guess I’ll start on this side.” Fu walked over to one side of the room picked up a box and lugged it out of the room to its new home. Fu made several trips and was now beginning to sweat. “I know!” She would say out loud, “I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner.” The blue haired kunoichi formed a few hand seals and on either side of her, a shadow clone would appear in a puff of smoke resembling her. “Alright ladies! I need you guys to move these boxes to the other room, got it?!” “Yeah!!” her clones would respond and get right to work.

Now that was over, Fu had an opportunity to relax and once Fuji returned to the starting point, Fu would engage her in conversation, “Hey- did you hear what she said about that restricted section? I wonder what kind of books they keep back there.” Fu was a curious girl, she wanted to learn things, but didn’t want to do it the conventional way- such as reading, but the thought of hidden jutsu behind the doors leading to the restricted section really intrigued her. “I wonder what rank you need to be in order to enter?” Fu prodded Fuji, wondering if she knew.

WC: 1082

Nature Stacks: 2/6
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:25 pm
Jun was excited to find someone as energetic as she was, and roughly around the same age too. There seemed to be a surplus of young boys that were either idiots or way too serious in their work. Many of the way too edgy for her taste. Fu seemed right up her alley with high energy and allowed herself to be who she was. Jun's teachings in the Art of Atman had always taught her to recognize herself and allow it to flourish. Jun was a fun-loving, energetic woman that didn't care much for what people thought of her. She sensed Fu was very similar to that, much like her spiritual sister Tsubaki. After Tsubaki's death, she hadn't found anyone to match the same energy as her. 

Fu explained that she hoped someone would show her around Hoshi as she was still new and didn't know much about Hoshi. "Sure! I'd show you around the ole' village. I've lived here for about two years now, so I'm basically an expert." Jun wasn't as well versed and everything in Hoshi but she knew enough around Hoshi to be able to give a basic tour of the place. Plus she knew some good restaurants here and there. 

The two would start their mission, unfortunately having to leave Archie outside the library. Jun had never been inside the library, just like Fu. The two were gobsmacked with the number of books and information was being stored in the modern aesthetic building. "This place is huge!" Jun was barely able to contain her excitement.  Jun knew that her grandfather, Isha, had visited here to make their clan's basic teachings public to Hoshi in hopes that it would draw more people into their costumes and expand their religious literacy. 

They were greeted by an old lady named Allison who didn't recognize them as the genin they had assigned to help out at first. She quickly recognized the two and allowed them to continue on their mission, explaining what their tasks were. They entered a room that was filled with 50 boxes full of books. The two genins were supposed to move all those boxes to the new area of the library, made especially for academy students.

Before she left, Allison warned the two about not wandering off because there was a restricted section that was only for higher-ranking shinobi. Jun felt that was odd that Hoshi would keep information out of the hands of Genin like her. How were they supposed to be stronger if they couldn't have access to stuff that would make them stronger?

Once the Librarian left, Jun would look at the stacks of boxes. "Man, I wonder what kind of stuff they got in there." She would take a box and open it to see all the contents. It was just book titles with some information about the ninja world, stuff that was covered in her shinobi academy classes. She would close the box and start moving them to the new area, at first not noticing Fu using her shadow clone jutsu. As walked back, she saw a legion of Fu. "Woah! No fair! I can't make copies of myself like that." She knew the basic clone technique but it wasn't going to help her that much in this case. 

Fu and Jun now had the ability to relax now that Fu's clones were picking up most of the work for them. Jun wasn't about to pass up getting free money for Fu's clone's labor. Fu asked Jun what rank they would have to be to get into the restricted section. "My guess is that chunin get more information than us and then Jonin. I don't know what they would want to hide from the genin though." Jun shrugged, "I don't know how they want us to get stronger if they hide all the strong stuff from us. I was taught that if you have to hide something, it's mostly likely hiding a darker side of your spirit." Did Hoshi have some kind of dark past that she didn't know about? Worse than some of the stuff that she learned in the past years like the previous kage's attempted coup? 

WC: 699
TWC: 1114
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:16 am
“Really?” Fu would say in response to Jun not knowing the shadow clone jutsu. The shadow clone jutsu was one of Fu’s more basic jutsu, but either way, it was definitely a staple technique every shinobi should know. “I’ll make you a deal! If you show me around the village, I’ll show you how to do it! My life hasn’t been the same since I’ve learned how to summon my little helpers. They’re always so eager to help!”

Fu’s clones continued to shuffle in and out of the room, carrying boxes of books to their new homes. Fu took one last look at the restricted door. “Beats me. I guess we’ll just have to get strong on our own.” Fu shrugged it off and although she had moved on from the topic, she couldn’t help but wonder what was locked away in the forbidden section.

“So Jun, what made you want to become a shinobi?” Fu asked, now sitting on one of the boxes that she was supposed to be carrying.

One of Fu’s clones entered, “Excuse me! If you aren’t going to help, you could at least get out of the way!”

“S-Sorry.” Fu said sheepishly, then she stood up once more so her clone could carry the box away.

Whether or not Jun answered her, Fu decided she would let Jun in on her little secret. The girl had a lot of potential to be Fu’s friend and they seemed to get along so far. “I was a shinobi way before becoming a Genin in Hoshigakure.” Fu bragged. “I actually came here to participate in the Chunin exams and then I got into some trouble with some of the other Kirigakure contestants and ended up a prisoner. The Kiri ninja was eventually let go- which was complete bullshit by the way! If I ever see that boy again I’m gonna kick his ass! Anyways- once the Hogokage realized nobody would be coming to save me, he gave me an option to join the village, and the rest was history.”

Fu took a deep breath. She felt like she had been talking more than normal and didn’t want to annoy Jun. There was also definitely plot holes in her story- Fu didn’t plan on divulging all her secrets to Jun on their first day as comrades.  

About 20 minutes later, he clones would finish moving the remainder of the books and were now standing exhausted. “Thanks again guys!” Fu would say to her clones before dispelling them in two clouds of smoke. The librarian, Allison, entered the room and was pleased to see that the two new Genin had successfully completed their first mission.  “Thank you, girls!” Allison would say with glee. Allison would proceed to hand each of them a library card. “Once you two complete enough missions and become Chuunin, come see me again and I’ll upgrade your library card to access other parts of the library. Train hard and do you best, thanks again!” With that- Allison scurried off leaving the two genin alone once more.

“That wasn’t so bad, was it? Although I hope my next missions a bit more interesting.” Fu twirled her hair with her dainty tan hand. “So Jun- about our deal. Do you still have time to show Archie and I around the village?” Fu smiled at her. If she complied, Fu would exit the library with Jun and reunite with Archie. Fu found Archie where she had left him and fast asleep. “Hey! Wake up fatso.” Fu nudged Archie with her foot until he awoke. Archie yawned. “Come on, Jun’s agreed to show us around the village!” Archie made a low growling noise that were typical for a bear to make and he was now standing on all four paws. “You’ve got enough rest, it’s our turn to relax!” Fu jumped up on Archies back with ease and looked down at Jun. “Well, what are you waiting for, come on!” Fu extended her hand downwards towards Jun, offering her a ride. It was probably the first time she would ever ride on the back of a giant bear. “Were going to patrol the town in style! I hope you’re ready to get a bunch of nasty looks.” Fu giggled.

WC: 709
TWC: 2299
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:29 pm
What made Jun want to be a shinobi? Fu seemed to know how to ask Jun some interesting and thought-provoking questions. "Well, let's see." Jun would stop what she was doing and look at the ceiling to think deeply about Fu's question. Then she just shrugged as if after all that digging, she couldn't find what she was looking for. "Honestly, I did it because I wanted independence and a job. I had the skills, so I thought this would be an effective way of putting them to use. Besides, my grandfather wanted a shinobi to represent our clan so I just went with it. I got my own apartment now after becoming a shinobi! " Jun sounded very excited about getting her own residence. No more having to live with her parents and clan, who were just a bunch of old people. She loved them still but god they were annoying to deal with some days. 

Two of Fu's clones ran into each other, causing Jun to laugh and get sidetracked from thinking about her own path. Instead, Fu would start talking about hers. Jun's eye's widened and their jaw dropped as Fu told her the story about how she came here for the chunin exams, then got locked up, and then became a shinobi that way. "Seriously! That crazy?! Why the hell didn't your original village come get you? What village did you come in with?" It sounded like to Jun that Fu was abandoned by her own village. It caused her to be dumbfounded. Why would a village just desert on its own villagers? Were other villages that bad? Jun realized at that moment how little she knew of the other major ninja villages. The academy taught them about some of the basic landscapes and history of the villages, but there wasn't much taught about the village shinobi themselves. 

20 minutes went by quickly after that and their conversations. And as promised, Jun would show Fu around the village in exchange Fu would teach Jun about to use the Shadow Clone Technique. The librarian would give them their goodbyes, making the mission a success. Fu commented on how she hoped the next one would be more interesting. "Honestly, that was a C rank mission too. I hope my D ranks and E ranks won't be worse than that." 

At least now she would have some money was in her pocket. Jun wondered what she would spend it on. Weapons? Clothes? Funiture for her new apartment? I guess whatever it was, Jun was going to like it. 

Fu would wake up Archie and hop onto his fluffy back. She would then invite Jun to join her to show the two around. Jun didn't hesitate and hopped on behind Fu. "Woo Hoo! Let's go on an adventure!" Jun would almost fall off the back of the bear, needing to grab around Fu's torso and under her bosom for some assistance with balance. She would sit up and look at the front of the bear above Fu's shoulder. "Okay, I'll show you to this awesome Barbeque place in town, I'm starving." Fu could feel the rumble of Jun's stomach as they were pressed together. " Apparently it's a branch of someplace in Konohagakure. It's got some great sauces that I absolutely love." If agreed to, Jun would give directions to the marketing district where the restaurant was at. If not, then Jun would have to think of something different to show her new friends

WC: 582
TWC: 1696
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:35 pm
Mid topic claim 
Mission rewards (4000 ryo + 100 ryo genin bonus) +20 ap
Hop ticket for Christmas event
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:54 pm
Approved Mid-Topic Claim, Enjoy your Hop Ticket <3
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin

Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:39 pm
“Oh cool! Yeah, I got a little place on the outskirts of town. It isn’t much but it’s something.”

“It all happened really quickly to be honest. I originally came here to represent Konoha in the Chuunin exams, but ended up getting into some trouble, and now I’m a Hoshi shinobi! Who would have guessed!” Fu laughed. There was much more to the story, but Fu didn’t want to spoil the mood.

“I agree, I’m looking forward to the more exciting missions, but I guess you gotta start somewhere. This one was too easy, but I have to say, I’m looking forward to ranking up and finding out what’s behind that door.”

Fu and Jun finished up and her new friend offered to give Fu a tour of the town. The two hopped on top of Archies back and Jun directed them towards a good barbeque spot. “Shhhh!” Fu would say, not wanting Archie to know they were going to eat. If he did, then he would cause a scene if Fu didn’t bring him back anything. “Don’t talk about F.O.O.D.-“ Fu spelled the word out loud, “around the B.E.A.R.” Fu laughed again. Fu was having a genuine good time. Fu had never had a friend before, she thought her and Wan were friends, but he ended up abandoning her without even saying goodbye.

As the two traveled through town, Fu would proceed with asking Jun thought provoking questions. “So does your clan have any cool bloodlines?” The question was rather blunt and potentially rude as divulging your clans secretes to a stranger was often a red flag. Fu on the other hand, was three bloodlines deep and an eye, so the topic wasn’t taboo- It also helped she had a general disregard to being politically correct.

WC: 297
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:41 pm
Fu warned Jun not to talk about food around the bear as soon as she brought up the barbeque place. Jun quickly shut her mouth and clasped her hand around it. The two shared a laugh afterward. Surely it wouldn't be a great idea to upset a bear, the two were already getting enough stares already, not that Jun cared. 

Jun hadn't made any close friends before. When her clan lived on the farmlands, the nearest neighbors were adults with no children. She often spent her time playing with animals or some of the young adult farm hands that had young kids of their own. In the academy, she was much older than some of her peers, so she didn't get along with them very well. The people that kept her going were her family. 

Speaking of family, Fu seemed interested in her clan and if they had any cool bloodlines. The two had been walking around the village and were getting along great, so Jun didn't feel offended for her asking. It wasn't like there was anything special about it anyway. "Not really. My clan comes from the Land of Iron where they practiced the Art of Atman." She realized that Fu probably didn't know what Atman was. "It's basically a religion that my ancestors follow that focuses on our attunement with our spirits, which we call Atman. My grandparents actually are teaching it in the village. He thinks that our religion can help people in the village." Jun seemed pretty excited to tell Fu about it because not many people knew about it. "What about you?" She asked after hoping to keep the conversation alive. 

WC: 277
TWC: 1973
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum