Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (Finished)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Picking up the Pieces - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking up the Pieces

Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:14 am
Sitting up, Daiko cracked his neck, even though he didn't have any bones. Though it has somewhat of delayed onset, Daiko could feel something different inside of him. Though the hearts that he was able to put in meshed together with his chakra network almost instantly whenever he got a new one, this felt like it would take some time, some patience. Eventually, with enough training Daiko felt that he would soon be able to master techniques similar to the ones that he had seen Saya performing. He might even be able to perform 100. Though aside from the fact that he had to do it to 'em, Daiko stands up, promptly thanking Dana for her help. "Oh, hey. I appreciate that." Rustling around in storage displacement, Daiko pulls out several fat wads of ryo. Quickly counting them in his hands, Daiko would then hand them over to Dana. "Hey so. This is 30k ryo. 20 for the organ you so kindly gave to me, 5 for the body, and 5 for the surgery." Daiko nodded his head, and then rustled around in there and pulled out a very decorative scroll, covered with markings on the outside.

Taking the scroll out, Daiko looks at Dana. "Oh hey. By the way. Is there any chance that you have a Kunai on you?" Spreading the scroll open, anyone looking at the scroll would notice that there was a series of archaic symbols and patterns, scattered around, along with several blank spots that had room for people to sign their names. "You seem pretty alright to me." Glancing around at her clones, who had likely finished healing, Daiko continued "You seem like a Kunoichi who has some combat prowess. That shit is cool. If you focus your attention here..." Daiko points to a blank spot on the contract. "If you were to sign your name here in blood, I could make sure that even with your strength, if you find yourself in a sticky situation or if I... Require your services again, it wouldn't require much more than you simply allowing me to bring you to the place in question." Scratching his chin, Daiko nods. "This is essentially a summoning contract. If you'd like, go ahead and sign on this space with your blood, and that'll be all."

If she refused to sign the scroll, Daiko wouldn't push much further, though if she said yes he'd wait the moments it would take in order for her to put her name down and do whatever cool symbol they wanted at the end. Afterward, Daiko would stand up, making the scroll de-materialize once more back into where it came from. "So, is there anything else we need to do here? It looks like... Most, if not all of the people made pretty decent recoveries. Is there anything you want in repayment for saving these people..? I don't really know what I have to offer though if I'm being honest." Standing around, Daiko would wait to see what's going on before doing too much more.

[510]
{3076}

Successful implant of Senju DNA, will claim at end of thread
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12020

Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:51 pm
Dana had to hold herself back from doing a mini dance when Daiko handed over the money. It wasn't about the Ryo, Dana couldn't care less about that, it was about sending a message. Not really, Dana just liked the idea that her business skills were growing by the day. One day she'd definitely own a massive industry that did absolutely nothing but looked really cool. She did a few hand seals and put all the Ryo away into her storage dimension for later. Why did she even want money so much? It wasn't like she'd ever move home or go out spending things.

Dana listened to Daiko's proposal and shrugged, "Seems fair.". She'd done enough stabbing herself today with her vine, so Dana did the handseals for Cutting and grew a small, kunai-like branch from the face of her palm. If Daiko didn't stop her, Dana would then proceed to prick her thumb with the sharp point of the branch and put her name on the contract. This seemed totally safe, Daiko was a super friendly guy!

"Anything else?" Dana repeated Daiko's question as she mulled it over. She chewed the inside of her cheek as she looked around, then one of her memories of Saya popped into her brain, "I know! Let's play a suuuper short game of twenty questions but, like, one question! I'l start: What's your favourite food?" She asked with an excited grin.

WC: 241
TWC: 1445
Daiko
Citizen

Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:07 pm
Daiko waited, and then watched Dana sign her name on the contract. This was great. Now Daiko could summon her wherever he wanted to, just so long as he had her permission. He assumed that most of the time she wouldn't be too mad, especially considering whatever circumstances that he would summon her in would be one that was of great importance. It was no matter, though. To be honest, Daiko just wanted people that he saw as potential allies and somewhat capable ninja to be able to come to his aid at the drop of the hat. Plus, there's no big issue with giving people the benefit of being able to work alongside him when it came to some more difficult espionage missions. Daiko had a... Pretty casual look. It wouldn't be too surprising to him if he would be able to make it to where he needed to go without too much strife... Either way. Daiko stretched out, and stood up, listening to hear what Dana had to say next. He wasn't on his toes, though he assumed that since she was of the Senju lineage, she'd be pretty powerful. That's what Daiko had gathered from his time with Saya, at least. 

Anything.. else? She had just repeated Daiko's question, though he visibly saw her begin to think about what they could potentially do. Hmm. A short game of twenty questions. Daiko had no idea what that was, though he assumed that he could play along for the time being. "What's my... Favorite... Food?" This was an awe-inspiring question. Not only did this make him think about his past, but also about the time that he had spent in Kirigakure no Sato. He had learned a lot here, especially from when he had just washed up onshore and was greeted by Sayatria and her posse. That was when he first started having a real connection with someone, from a village or otherwise. "My favorite food... Honestly, that's a pretty long answer. When I was a younglin', my favorite thing to eat was one of those rats that are fat enough where they have more meat than gristle on their bones. Usually, they would still have a stomach full of cheese, so once cleaned they would still have a nice texture to them. The slim, raw ones always had a crunch that I didn't enjoy. Usually, it hurt on the way out more than the way in." Laughing shortly, Daiko's disposition returns to that of a more serious one, and he sits down and motions for Dana to follow him. 

Out of his storage displacement technique, Daiko brings mappo tofu, two portions to be exact, out for the both of them to have. "Honestly, as of lately this has been my favorite food. I'm not sure what it is about it, but a very close friend of mine had put me on to this type of food and man. It hasn't been the same since. Beats out my old favorite food, by miles."

Taking a moment to hand Dana some chopsticks to eat the food with, Daiko asks a question of his own. "So, how about you? What's your favorite food?" Scratching his chin for a second before beginning to pick up a piece of tofu, Daiko asks "What led to you becoming a Kunoichi? When did you first discover your abilities?

[563]
{3639}

Claiming @Dana Senju's signature in Daiko's Summoning Contract Scroll, will re-state at end of thread
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:37 pm
Dana nodded along as Daiko described his favorite food to her, getting really into detail about what he liked about rats. Dana personally had never tried rats before, but the man's description was detailed enough that she now had a craving to try it at least once. Dana had had many weird foods in her lifetime, rats would just be another thing to add to the list. A normal person would question what circumstances Daiko had been in to end up eating rats, but Dana simply accepted it with casual ease.

Dana almost straight up leaped at Daiko when he unboxed mappo tofu, though the white-haired girl once again managed to hold herself back. "Where did ye get this!" She asked excitedly, eyeing it with an indescribable intensity that it looked like the tofu was about to catch alight. She was so focused on the tofu that she missed Daiko mention a very close friend who sounded a lot like Dana's own friend Saya. It was a shame too, because it would've totally made Dana's day to know she now had another friend who was a friend of one of her preexisting friends. Ugh, that sentence made her head hurt. Anyway, time to get eating!

She accepted the chopsticks and begun to tuck in, gulping down the meal like a hoover. She ate so fast that didn't leave Daiko's question hanging for too long. "My favourite food is definitely picke-juice soaked bread. My bestest friend ever told me about the recipe and I've never been the same since." She nodded and breathed a small sigh of satisfaction at finishing the meal before going on to answer his second question. "I don't have any family so the higher-ups in the village decided to put me in the academy. That's it, really." She shrugged, seeming pretty nonchalant about the whole thing.

Now that the twenty-turned-one-questions game was over, it was time for Dana to extend this potential-new-student of hers an invitation. She put the empty box on her lap and clapped her hands, "Right then! Now that ye have my bloodline, want me to teach ye anything?"

WC: 359
TWC: 1804
Daiko
Citizen

Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:26 pm
P..Pickle juice soaked bread? That sounded absolutely horrendous. To be entirely honest, worse than horrendous. Soggy bread, vinegar, and salt, what a fuckin' combination. Ignoring that, Daiko listened to Dana's story. Oh! it sounded like she didn't really have any family around either. Daiko definitely knew what that felt like. He was basically on his own, except for Saya. It really was a shame. Either way, it essentially came down to Daiko being here because he was essentially thrown out from wherever else he had originally come from, and he had ridden the waves of life until he had pulled up to Kirigakure no Sato. It wasn't too bad of a deal if we're being honest. He got the protection of the Mizukage, and he was given missions where there was no way that he could fuck up bad enough to be... Hunted, or something like that. Man, that would really suck. Imagine if he had gone through all of the effort to complete a mission for the village just to be ostracized for completing the job. Crazy. Either way, Daiko was pretty satisfied with the things that he'd learned, as well as the knowledge that he'd gained in this short time. 

Daiko looked at Dana, scratching his chin. "Well... Honestly. I think I've learned most of what I can here without any real practice. We could probably go to the training area if you'd like, and we could practice a few moves. I'm starting to get the hang of a couple of different elements, and I'm honestly really curious to see how using wood types of jutsu might work for someone who can inherently do so..." Daiko scratches his chin, then promptly nods. "If you would want to show me that at some point, that would be really cool. Actually, we could probably start heading over there right now, if you'd want." Making sure to be standing up, Daiko wobbles a bit before heading towards the gates of the market, after... Most of the people had been healed. Being double-desecrated didn't really give way for... Good health in the future, even if someone was using mystical palm. Maybe in the future Daiko would find some way that he could help people that had already passed away, though he seriously doubted it. Oh well. You live and you learn. 

[389]
{4028}

[Exit]

Dana Senju added to Summoning Contracts
Senju DNA Successfully Implanted

50% Discount from Training
[2000/2000] Medical Specialty

Non-Discountable
[2000/2000] Sage's Body [+25 Chakra]

28 words discarded
Kita Hajime
Kita Hajime
Citizen
Survived 2021
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A

Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:28 pm
Claims Approved up to this point!
Daiko
Citizen

Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:47 pm
Oh. Forgot this...

-30,000 Ryo Given to @Dana Senju
Claiming body of Taka Senju in Corpse Storage Scroll

New Totals -- 

77500 - 30,000 = 47500 Ryo
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:22 pm
"The training area sounds like a wonderful idea!" Dana cheerfully exclaimed and got up off the floor, putting away the empty lunch box into her storage dimension as she did so. Her clones popped out of existence and she stumbled as all their memories came back. It seemed that they had done a good job and had managed to completely heal all the still alive civilians, though the ones that were already dead were unfortunately beyond Dana's capabilities to heal. Truth be told she had almost completely forgotten about the civilians until this point, she'd just been so distracted doing Daiko's surgery and eating mappo tofu that their plight had simply... Left her mind. Situational awareness was, once again, not Dana's strongest suit.

Just before leaving, Dana made sure they were all okay herself as it was her duty as a Kirigakure shinobi or something. Maybe she was finally starting to learn compassion for the majority of people, or maybe the tofu and further proof of her business skills had simply put her in a really good mood. Who could say? Nonetheless, the citizens appreciated Dana's kind empty assurances that more help was probably coming, and then Dana left to go train her new buddy Daiko on all the cool stuff she could do. Dana loved that she could repay Saya's favour by having her own little students running around.

[Exit]

WC: 231
TWC: 2035

Claims:
Dana's Right kidney is now Clanless
+ 30000 Ryo from Daiko
- 1 Corpse Storage Scroll with the body of Taka Senju inside, given to Daiko
1875/1875 words for A-Rank Swamp of the Underworld
[160/1500] words for Ninjutsu secondary spec
Fu
Fu
Jounin