Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 2:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 2:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 1:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 1:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 1:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 12:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 12:21 pmJoro Shokku Wrist-held SlingshotToday at 10:51 amAyato HyuugaSeal of ApprovalToday at 6:43 amIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
189 Posts - 55%
48 Posts - 14%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
16 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Training is alway fun(Youta|Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training is alway fun(Youta|Open)

Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:22 am
Youta would look at Ise and smile while throwing a kunai on to the ground. I toss a kunai to Ise.“So my job is just to keep you from touching the wall.  How about you pick up the my kunai and you win and If I pick up the kunai on your side I win. Make it interesting. This could be a fun game and a chance to practice not only defense but offense.  It is also a good way to learn to balance the two. But let’s try to keep it under control there is no reason to actually hurt each other” He would wait for him to throw the kunai and as soon as he does Youta makes some hand gestures and his body is covered in a shadowy cloak.  If Ise looks at it all of a sudden all of his sight is going to start going black. “See trickery is beneficial because you have no idea what’s going on around you now.  We are not knights or guards.  If you just wanted to fight join them but we are shinobi, never forget that. It’s one of the first lessons I learned sometimes a head on attack is not the only answer.”

WC206
TWC 1064
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Training is alway fun(Youta|Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training is alway fun(Youta|Open)

Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:38 am
Maybe mid post claims

TWC 1064

revelation of evil 750/750 level C (because of training area discount)

Darkling blade
Level C 314 towards it

+20AP

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Mon Nov 22, 2021 6:03 pm
Is approved. Please make sure to input your full claims in your exit topic.
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 232500

Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:05 am
The young Uchiha couldn’t help but grin when Youta had made a proposal of his own that involved their little challenge. “Yeah! That’s a way better idea than I had! I’m all for it!” Ise said, holding his grin. Ise had looked at Youta, which was his mistake because the moment he had done so, everything within his field of vision had gone dark. “What the- Genjutsu?” he said. He had a feeling that it was at least. He didn’t know of any ninjutsu that disrupted someone’s sight. Even with his Sharingan activated, he still couldn’t see anything. However, he had heard Youta speak. “See trickery is beneficial because you have no idea what’s going on around you now. We are not knights or guards. If you just wanted to fight join them but we are shinobi, never forget that. It’s one of the first lessons I learned. Sometimes a head on attack is not the only answer.”

Ise had agreed with him silently, even though attacking head-on was something that he’d instinctually do all the time. It was quite a habit of his, he admitted. He had then begun to form a tiger hand seal with both of his hands, casting the genjutsu release as an attempt to try and break out of the genjutsu. He had never used it before until now, and he wasn’t exactly sure if it would even work. He was never really into learning about Genjutsu, despite knowing that his Clan was primarily known for it. He had to try something though, or else he’d lose against Youta and he wasn’t about to let some Genjutsu get the best of him.

WC: 277
TWC: 1834
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:00 pm
Youta would see that he was trying to get out of the genjutsu. He would activate his Meigan. And watch Ise who was also a fire user like Youta. But Youta knew a little bit about the Uchiha. Their eyes were also special but he was not sure how. He would try to concentrate even harder to keep Ise in the genjutsu. He could tell it was not going to work so he would start making hand signs. All of a sudden 2 shadow clones were next to Youta and he would say. “Okay let’s make it interesting. You can probably stop me one on one but can you if it’s three on one.” He would and he would have both clones activate their Yuumei and all of a sudden around both clones a dark aura gathers around them. He would yell and point to the first clone. “You take a kunai and go towards Ise. You can be the front line which means that your job is to distract and keep Ise entertained.” He would then turn to the second “You go try to get the other kunai. And try not to explode I can tell there is more than meets the eye” They would run and it was much faster than before. Like this aura was increasing his speed and ability. “Ise it is time to have some fun. Can you keep up now? I do not know what you can do but it ought to be interesting to meet and spar with someone with another dojutsu.”

WC 259
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:31 am
Isemori could only grin when he felt the Genjutsu being released and his sight coming back to him. “You’re gonna have to try a lot harder than that if you want to stop me,” The young Uchiha said to Youta who had then begun making a couple of shadow clones. “So, he can make shadow clones as well, eh?” Ise thought while his grin had widened. Even though they had just only started, Ise was already enjoying his training session with his new friend. “Okay let’s make it interesting. You can probably stop me one on one but can you if it’s three on one.” Youta had said, which prompted Ise to answer in kind. “Who said it has to be three on one,” Ise had said, forming the hand seals Tiger → Ram → Dog → Tiger in order to make two shadow clones of his own. However, they weren’t ordinary shadow clones. The shadow clones that Ise had created were infused with his lightning nature chakra. If one were to be taken out in close range, then Youta or one of his own shadow clones would get a nice little surprise.

Ise had smirked once again and then spoke to his shadow clones. “You. Protect the Kunai on our side. Don’t let the real Youta or his shadow clones get it.” The young Uchiha had said to the first shadow clone. “And you’re with me.” Ise had said to the second shadow clone. And with that being said, they were once again ready to continue. Youta had spoken out to Ise once again and said, “Ise it is time to have some fun. Can you keep up now? I do not know what you can do but it ought to be interesting to meet and spar with someone with another dojutsu.” Ise had made a playful scoff and said, “I was wondering the same exact thing about you, Youta! And also, likewise,” Ise had said, and with that being said, Ise had formed another set of hand seals (Ox→ Rat → Dog → Horse → Monkey → Boar → Tiger) and had begun to spew from his mouth a cloud of chakra-infused ash from his own mouth, which had swiftly blanketed the surrounding area in front of them. He wasn’t sure if Youta or his clones would be fast enough to get out of there or not, but if not, then they’d be in a real heep of trouble. The ash cloud would gradually burn whoever was inside the cloud of ash, with the exception of Ise. As the first shadow clone stood guard in front of the kunai, Ise and the second shadow clone waited for any signs of Youta or his clones making a counter attack. Luckily for him, he had his Sharingan activated, so he’d not only be able to see Youta’s chakra, but he’d also be able to catch the slightest of movement that wasn’t his own, so long as it was within his field of vision.

WC: 503
TWC: 2337
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:20 pm
Youta would made hand signs Dragon, Horse, Boar, Ram and a dark energy that surrounded Youta expanded. It seemed to Absorb the jutsu power with a 10 meter radius of Youta. His clones would then use their enhanced speed to try to get in close to the clones and Ise. Seeing what his technique did he would think to himself. “I can get rid of more by having my clones did it also.” He would have them also make Dragon,horse,boar,Ram and a dark wave would spread in a diameter similar manor to Youta. He would definitely try to get ready and get in super close also. As the dark wave goes over his opponent they seem to lose energy but not take any damage. After all the domes of energy were gone he would take a break. He would look around and see some of the ash was gone. He would looked kinda shocked. He would look at ise and say “wait wait wait, I have no idea what just happened. I do not remember ever doing that before. Sorry about that I got distracted. But I guess that we should continue.” He would then make the hand signs Snake, Dragon, Tiger, Monkey, Boar and whips of shadowy energy would travel to try to get Ise and he would say “keep the other clones entertained I do not know which one is the real one but this one is the one I’m going after. I will get him tangled up then get the kunai!”
WC 257
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:00 pm
Shortly after creating the ash cloud…

“Alright you two! Time to tell you the real plan!” The real Ise said with a grin on his face as he spoke to his shadow clones. “Since they were able to use Genjutsu, I think the three of us should use Genjutsu too! I don’t think they’re gonna remain in that ash cloud for long. The real Youta as well as his own shadow clones are within range, so we’ll use the Genjutsu as a counter. They figure out they’re under a genjutsu, but by that time, it’ll already be too late cuz one of you is gonna switch with me. They’ll expect me to be the one going after the Kunai since I’m the real one, but that’s where their error comes in. Youta and his clones are probably gonna try and take you guys out first because your clones. However, we have three known advantages they don’t. We’re faster for one. Secondly, we can use the sharingan to distinguish between his clones and the real one, and thirdly, our bait-and-switch.” The young Uchiha said.

“Now, let’s go!” Ise had said, and with that the real one and his two shadow clones all weaved the boar and rats at the same time, activating the genjutsu as they faced Youta and his clone’s general direction. Shortly after, however, had kind of surprised Ise only a bit. Youta and his two clones were absorbing the ash cloud? However, Youta and his clones were gonna be in for a surprise as well more than likely, for once the ash cloud had dissipated enough for them to see Ise once more, instead of just seeing the real one, they would see about more copies of Ise than just the original three due to the Genjutsu. “If they had a hard time figuring out which one is which, then they’ll definitely have a hard time figuring out who is who now,” The real Ise thought. The two imitations from his genjutsu that stood right beside him mimicked Ise’s movements as the real one talked. “Well, we’re all ready for ya! Come and give us your best shot!” The Uchiha said, while his imitations from the Genjutsu had the same grin. Ise knew that his plan would leave his Kunai unprotected, however, Ise had that covered, since all him and both of his clones would be part of the plan. It was just whether or not Youta would be able to figure that out before it was too late. Either way, it was probably the boldest thing Isemori had ever done so far in his life, and to him it was crazy to the point that it might actually work.

Once Youta had regained his composure, he went with a long-ranged assault while his clones dove right towards them. This however, was going according to plan. The dark whip of energy that had come at Ise was fasst, however, due to his Sharingan, he was faster, allowing to dodge it, while the imitations of him from his genjutsu were hit. However, two would then reappear in random places. “I doubt he’ll be able to absorb Genjutsu, so my Genjutsu should remain in place until he actually releases himself from it,” The real Ise thought as he yet again dodged one of Youta’s clones who had swooped in, attempting to attack him. When the real Youta had talked out to his clones, the real Ise knew that the clone he had switched with originally was now in place, dealing with the real Youta. Chances were that if Ise didn’t go along with this plan of his, chances were he’d lose. Ise’s shadow clone that dealt with the real Youta had weaved hand signs (Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Tiger), spewing out a fireball that was twenty meters in diameter, while at the same time, the other clone used the power of the sharingan and it’s speed, forming hand signs of it’s own (Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake) to jab at the clone the real Ise had dodged with a chidori from behind.

The real Ise however, went on ahead, going after the Kunai while the shadow clones of his were dealing with the real Youta and one of his clones. Since both of his clones had dove into attack beforehand, Youta’s Kunai was unprotected as well.

WC: 736
TWC: 3073
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:55 am
Youta would absorb the ash cloud and see many copies of Ise but because his Meigan was active still he would see none except the real one had chakra movement. So there was no need to break the genjutsu and Youta thought “maybe I can give him some false confidences so let him think I am still under his genjutsu.” So Youta would try to act scared and head towards his kunai before ending the Genjutsu. “Oh I see what’s going on. Which is the real Ise? Are you sure you are ready? Let’s make this fun and the real Youta who was by the kunai. You would see the dark chakra around him fizzle out and he would make the hand signs Rat,Hare,Bird,Dragon, Bird, Dog and then nothing seemed to happen. Youta was hoping that this would kind of confuse Ise who did not know much about the Shinkou clan. He saw Ise weave signs and shoot a fireball at the Shinkou this is exactly what Youta wanted. As the fireball got within 5m of Youta he just raised his hand and all of a sudden the fireball seemed to be absorbed straight into his hand. Then instinctually he looked right at the real Ise “Oh well I guess the gig is up I see you Ise” and makes some handseals and a dark shadowy shield appears in front of him and he would use all the energy he just absorbed and unless Ise can change directions quickly he would wait for him to get close and set off the fire aspect and fire would explode out of the front of the shield as Ise gets close. While the other clone that did not get destroyed by the chidori was going to attack a clone he cast a genjutsu secretly hoping it would work and that he would catch them in it he would also throw a kunai at the real Ise. This was just to get him to look at him. The genjutsu would changed the surroundings a small bit and make the kunai appear to be 3 meters to the left. Both of them so they would guard the wrong area and also attack the wrong area.

WC 373
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:13 am
Despite the fact that Ise did not expect Youta to possess the ability to absorb ninjutsu, Ise still went on ahead with his plan, having set up the mist servant genjutsu along with his two shadow clones. From how it appeared to the young Uchiha, it looked as though Youta had been caught in the simple genjutsu, even though that was far from the truth. Ise had made it past the clones Youta had made, however, the one thing that stood in his way was the real Youta. Ise had created a fireball, hoping that it would connect, but once again, Youta had absorbed it. “Damn. Is there no limit to how much he can absorb?” The young Uchiha had thought, losing himself in his thoughts only to be caught off guard as he kept charging ahead. The real Youta that was ahead of Ise had created some sort of wall that had erupted in flame, which had sent Ise flying backwards from the impact. Ise had slid on the ground back-first making pass by one of the clones of Youta’s that he had managed to slip past earlier. Once Ise was back up on his feet, he saw the real Youta throw a Kunai, but what was odd was that his aim didn’t appear to be quite as good … until Ise felt the scrape of the kunai quickly sliding past his shoulder, prompting the young Uchiha to flinch from the pain, quickly grabbing onto his shoulder, where it was bleeding from. “But how? I was sure his kunai was off by a few meters … unless,” Ise thought to himself, realizing that he was placed under a genjutsu once more; not catching it this time. The real Ise had attempted to form the Tiger hand seal once again in order to break out of the genjutsu, not paying attention to what was happening to his shadow clones.

WC: 319
TWC: 3392
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum