Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 134100

Charisma vs Intimidation (Shin) Empty Charisma vs Intimidation (Shin)

Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:25 pm
The night had been young. He ate. He drank. He....did things that would normally make most disgusted because of how many were involved yet he enjoyed all of it. He had found a new power that would add onto his own, even if it had only cost him a single eye. Sure he could see his family being disgusted by the fact that he gave away his Byakugan, their most prized possession and namesake, for...power. What they would not understand is that by doing he so made himself strong enough to procure anything he had wanted.. The night had come to pass and morning had come to pass. Inside of his room he had been surrounded by three. Two of which had been with him since his first day in Suna and the other from his night of celebrating. It felt good to be in the company of such individuals...the pure feeling of bliss that made his skin shudder with delight. He knew however that his time for this particular action would soon be coming to an end as he stirred from the bed and began to dress himself. Putting his usual clothes on he would add his scarf as he grabbed his bow and quiver before heading into the light of the day.

He'd already set up a meeting with his long standing friend Shin at the the training grounds at high noon and for once he would make damn sure he was there first. Walking into training ground number three he would search with his Byakugan to make sure Shin was not there first and when he made sure of it he would continue onward, picking a spot in the far back so that they would not be disturbed. Knocking one of his dummy arrows he would begin his warm up with a few shots toward the posts near him. Starting at ten meters, then fifteen, then thirty and lastly continuing untilhe had reached a range of ninety meters. With his left eye he could still make the most outlandish of shots without even missing a beat. Taking into consideration the wind currents and margins for error he would continue to go through shot after shot until he had gotten to about 5 dummy arrows and sighed," Finally warmed up... Wonder where that man is? Its almost noon and no Shin unless he is skulking around somewhere," which was probably unlikely since they both had the Byakugan. He finally just decided to hop onto one of the training posts and wait, sitting down indian style until his friend had arrived.

432 WC
Old Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Charisma vs Intimidation (Shin) Empty Re: Charisma vs Intimidation (Shin)

Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:02 am
The rather imposing figure of The Assassin could be seen walking down the path to one of the ten training grounds of Sunagakure, where he had agreed to meet up with Hoori for some training at noon. The duo were to meet at the third training grounds, one of the five that were open for any and all that were inside the village were able to utilise. This particular training ground was a rather desolate and craggy place, inhospitable rocky terrain dotted only with dead trees and the occasional training post. The land was quite uneven, with rocky outcroppings all over the place… the area was obviously designed to mimic mountainous terrain, and Shin personally found himself wondering if perhaps the training ground was modelled after the terrain of Lightning Country… and, if it was, whether it was being used to prepare the people of Suna for battle in that type of terrain. It wouldn’t surprise him in the least, he found himself respecting the shinobi of this village far more than he would have expected… likely due to the fact that the leadership of the village refused to shy away from or even attempt to hide the dirtier side of shinobi life. 

As per usual the man's Byakugan was active, and as such he would take note of the form of Hoori sitting calmly atop a training post that was filled with arrows. Now this was a strange thing… Hoori usually didn’t arrive to their training sessions on time, let alone early… and if it wasn’t for the fact that he knew his friend's chakra signature better than any other he would be tempted to label this one as an imposter. Shin would make a point of staring directly at Hoori as he approached, a single thin brow raised in an unasked question, and a small smirk splitting his scarred lips. He knew that his partner could see him just as well as he could see the man, so he saw no point in even pretending he wasn’t pleasantly surprised by this rather strange change of pace. By the time he arrived his brow would have returned to its original position, and his smirk would have turned into more of an amused grin. 

“Now this is certainly something. Should I be on the lookout for flying hogs? Or is the sky suddenly gonna crash down upon us?” The Assassin would ask in a joking manner, his featureless eyes staring right through his partner. 

WC: 414
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:10 pm
At first he did not turn around when the "pulse" that had been Shin had begun to descend onto the training grounds. He remained still and in his own little world until the footsteps had came closer and finally to a halt as he heard him speak. Smiling softly he would turn so that his left eye, the glowing blue eye that Shin would recognize as his Byakugan would be the first to great the friend as he spoke," I wouldn't go as far as to say that you should be on the look out for anything ridiculous or anything like that. The sky might fall though who knows. I just so happen to have a great night and a better morning so here I am a wee bit earlier than I usually would be and all. Now then," he would say as he jumped off of the training post landing just beside it facing Shin directly. He knew his friend would notice it as he could finally get another look at Hoori as one of his eyes would be a different color from that cool shade of blue that had been in his right eye. No he would now notice that his right eye had been a dull grey, almost as if he was blind in it but he pupil was faint and looking over Shin as he normally did," I hear you have been making a name for yourself around the village eh? Well its been a good while since we have been able to spar against one another without any interruptions so how would you like to do this?," he'd let Shin set up the rules of the little training exercise and warm up so that things could be interesting. As far as his friend knew he still only used the bow in his fighting style, which was indeed correct but now he had a few other skills to throw into the ring...Skills that would without a doubt aide the hunter and his company in their future endeavors.

341 WC
Old Shin
Citizen

Sun Aug 22, 2021 10:23 pm
Shin would smirk as his friend and partner turned to face him, revealing the difference in his eyes to The Assassin… but it had been something that Shin had already taken note of whilst making his way towards Hoori. Shin, much like Hoori, was born and raised within the Hyuuga compound of Rice country, but at the end of the day neither of them were truly attached to either their clan or their bloodline. Suna was known to both endorse and sell transplants out of their Hospital, a service that had long been advertised by The First Kazekage himself, the still notorious former S-ranked Shinobi, Kenshin Uzumaki, or more commonly known by his ‘title’, The Ragdoll. 

“I see you paid a visit to The Ragdoll in the hospital. I hope he gave you a good deal for your eye, because I can’t imagine they’re a common commodity with how prevalent the Hyuuga Cursed Seal is amongst our brainwashed clansmen.” The Imposing Hyuuga would offer with a small smirk, knowing full well that Hoori would have tried to get as much as he possibly could out of the man. At the same time, he knew that The Reaper had quite a good reputation when it came to the services that he offered, so he doubted that the man would have tried to blatantly rip his partner off. 

“So, I’ll admit I don’t know all that much about transplants and the like, but I know they’re possible… what bloodlines do you have access to now? Anything that I would know of?” The Man would then ask, his featureless eyes staring right through his friend as curiosity burned inside of him. These new bloodlines he had obtained would be a true game-changer for Hoori, and by extension for himself and even Enrai. 

WC: 299
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:32 am
It would have seemed as if Shin had already knew about his trip to the Ragdoll...Which he assumed was due to the Byakugan... Or maybe his eye? Maybe his chakra signature was tad different due to the myriad of bloodlines in him now, but he could also attribute it to the way his chakra sat with the new elements he had learned and one of course that did not belong to the Hyuga. Nothing had honestly escaped Shin's eyes as he had an acute attention to detail that was different than Hoori's own,"Yeah he gave me quite the proposal for it honestly. i never thought that a single eye would grant me that much...honestly it makes me want to go and collect our old home and take their eyes....they aren't using them for anything good anyways. Is that a grim thought? Profiting off of those that have wronged or hurt us in the past? Thought of us as different and threw us to the side for not following their way of life?," he had only just realized that he had went down quite the morbid spiral which was quickly followed by a small smile and a dismissive smile and waved it off," Never mind me my friend."His next question of course would cause the man to tap his chin as he thought about the question before snapping his fingers.

"Well I have two bloodlines that were well known during the old times, they were the strongest of Konoha's Past Kage. Senju and Uzumaki. The other one he offered me of course is one I have not heard of before but he said it would be useful to me because of my usage of the bow. It was called Pendragon I think? I haven't gotten the chance to use the abilities of that particular bloodline so I am unsure of what all it can rightfully do. Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to these transplants...I don't know much about them either but if i'm going to get stronger I am definitely going to utilize as much of their power as I can and then some," the statement came out as more of a fact than a thought as he looked down to his hand for a moment. He had been slacking in his training and that was for certain but he wasn't going to let that get to him.

403 WC
Old Shin
Citizen

Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:09 pm
Shin would give a rather booming chuckle at Hoori’s admission and quick dismissal, The Hunter was usually the kinder of the two but that all went out the window when it came to their supposed family. In that regard, Shin was the one that had more put what happened behind him, maybe due to the fact that he’d been thrown out at a much younger age and thus had less time to grow attached, and had more time to put it behind him. Before he could give his own opinion on it though, Hoori would inform him of exactly what he had received from the infamous Monster of Sunagakure. Overall… it seemed that his partner had received quite the deal, Senju and Uzumaki, two well known and legendary bloodlines in their own right, one for their insanely powerful chakra and Wood Release, and the other for their insane levels of vitality and Chakra Chains. Like Hoori, he was clueless about this ‘Pendragon’ clan, but then again, that was expected. He doubted there were any clans he would have recognised aside from the Uzumaki, Senju or Uchiha, because it seemed that the vast majority of the old tales involved those clans in some way or another. 

“Well well, it certainly seems that this Ragdoll gave you a good deal… almost makes me tempted to seek him out myself, but I don’t believe that is the type of thing for me. Nothing against transplants and augmentation of the type, but you know me, I prefer all my power to be natural to me. I will say though… This does make me semi tempted to follow through with your idea… but alas, I fear it’d be far more trouble than it’s actually worth for either of us. Majority of the fools have that damned brand, and we both know the ones that don’t would sooner kill all the others before we could pluck their eyes from their skulls.” The Assassin would admit with a dark and feral grin, his larger than average canines quite easy to note with how his teeth were bared at the moment. He would give another chuckle, before inhaling deeply through his nose and exhaling through his mouth, his feral grin being replaced by an amused smirk.

“Heh, enough about that shit though. It’s time we get to training. Anything in particular you wanna start off with?” The Assassin would then ask, eyeing his companion with the same easy grin that he was often seen wearing. 

WC: 417
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:50 pm
"There is always something for you when you least expect it my friend. But I will not press you into something you do not want to do. Besides,"as he stretched a little more he would flash a grin to his friend," with your meticulous ways you can amass a different kind of power right?," he knew Shin enough to know what he couldn't get in one way the money he had could get it for him in another. The two however were not there to merely chat however. Thinking on his question he would shrug and speak once more," We can spar or do whatever you think may be necessary to get stronger. I can very well tell that I have fallen behind when it comes to strengthening myself so whenever you are read we can begin yeah?," he'd of course wait for his brother in arms and friends to state the rules before making any movements.
Old Shin
Citizen

Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:13 am
Shin would grin at Hoori’s attitude this morning… it was quite rare for his friend to be so eager to train, or to suggest a spar between them. 

“As much as I would love being able to spar with you, I fear that I may have gotten a bit carried away as of late… I am a great deal more powerful in the shinobi arts than I was before we arrived here, and I fear that if we were to spar it would be quite unfair to you. Of course, this is assuming we’re allowing techniques to be used, and if we aren’t then I must admit I am still just as garbage as ever when it comes to hand to hand combat, and you will find me to be no challenge.” The Assassin would admit, his grin faltering for a moment as he admitted his greatest weakness, and what had got him thrown out on the streets. However, before more than a couple of seconds had passed his grin would return full force.

“Why don’t we demonstrate some of the things we’ve learned lately? This’ll give each of us a better idea of the others skillset, since we have been running around doing our own thing since arriving in Sunagakure” The well-built man would suggest with a thin brow raised. 

WC: 221
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)

Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:08 am
He had some inkling that Shin had became stronger since they had gotten here. He was busy at work doing missions with Enrai while Hoori trained in other ways. He couldn't fault him for the politically correct statement, but if he thought that he wasn't going to put up a fight even in the midst of unfavorable odds...well he knew him better than he thought. A brief smile came across his face as Shin mentioned hand to hand combat only," My brother you do know we are both ass when it comes to fighting with just our hands yeah? A hand to hand spar would do neither of us no good, and i'm afraid a bow does not count in hand to hand combat so you have me at a loss there." Shin's next comment would of course be more to both of their likings as they didn't need to necessarily fight, but could just as well show each other what they have learned- a very good idea. Nodding to the thought of it, he would of course volunteer. Stepping forward he would roll his shoulders and take hold of his bow in his left hand," In the time that we've came here i've developed my own little way of using the gifts of the Hyuga...without using Gentle Fist. Its not perfect by any means yet but it would definitely piss off those old men," as he spoke his right hand would begin to pull backwards slowly, filling the space between the bow and his fingers with water which began to take the form of an arrow. Once the arrow had fully formed he would release it allowing it to fly freely through the air and once it had met with the target 20 meters from them it would pierce through and disappear leaving only a hole about 2 meters wide," That is the Water Arrow technique. Pierces like a sharp sword and leaves no traces. If it doesn't kill you it will definitely hit you hard...and i've found a way to have it operate similarly to if you were hit with the Gentle Fist...Pretty cool yeah?," he'd look back to his friend, which to Hoori was a hard one to please. Stepping to the side he would open the floor to Shin to showcase something he had learned recently.

390 WC
Old Shin
Citizen

Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:19 am
Shin would give a light chuckle at Hoori’s statement… it was indeed true, and it was the reason that both of them were in this position today.

“You’re not wrong there brother… but you have always been faster than me, and in hand to hand that does mean quite a bit. I’d be the first to be put on my ass in that contest, and I can admit it.” The Assassin would admit with a sardonic smirk, knowing that even Hoori would be unable to disagree with that simple logic. 

Hoori would be the first to demonstrate something that he’d learned recently, demonstrating a rather interesting looking technique that allowed him to create elemental arrows, and as he put a hole in one of the targets that stood before them he would explain that he found a way to imbue chakra into these techniques that would have effects similar to the Taijutsu style of their clan. Overall a rather impressive showing, and Shin could barely keep the grin from his face when it came to be his turn, and without any hesitation he would send his physical form into The Reverse

“Hmmmm, I suppose I will start off with my most impressive accomplishment to date… and something that I truly believe will be the most impressive thing I have ever accomplished. Try to hit me, in any way you’d like… I’ll be fine, I assure you” The Imposing Hyuuga would explain, not really telling Hoori anything about what he’d done or would be happening… he figured seeing would be better in this case since what he was about to drop on his friend wasn’t exactly something that most would believe. 

Provided Hoori did as he asked, Shin would smile wider as whatever he was attacked with simply passed through his body without any resistance. With that, Shin would then turn and pretend to strike Hoori, only for his hand to simply pass through his friends body with just as much ease.

“To put this as simply as I can… I have created an alternate dimension, and I am able to both travel there, bring others there, and send my physical form there to avoid anything and everything that someone sends my way. There is a lot more to it than that, and I am working on creating a host of new techniques that use this dimension of mine… but yea… it’s something that I am more than proud of, and I know that I am likely never going to be able to surpass this feat… kinda hard to surpass the creation of an entire dimension.”

WC: 435
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum