Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Hidden Away [I/O, Mission] Empty Hidden Away [I/O, Mission]

Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:24 pm
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47492-hidden-away

A young boy was walking around the village, heading towards a large but very old looking house. It was better to call this house a small manor, as it was much larger and had a lot more space than normal houses would have, especially in this area. This house was owned by an old and wealthy family of the mist village, and it had been around from before the village was even called the mist village, so it had quite the history. Hiroyuki was the young lad walking towards the house with a clipboard and some official documents, as there was a mission that needed to be done, and the mission this time was to go and search around the various old estates from before the mist village was called in search of some special documents. These documents seemed to be fairly important for the mission to be ranked so high, but not important enough to where the village thought that combat was possible,a s they were willing to send the lowest of the low ranks of the village to go attend to it. They had also sent them with a bit of ryo to compensate the families for the documents that they needed to retrieve, as well as give them a bit of ryo so that they could search their house for said documents, should the owners of the house have no idea what they were talking about. 

The first house was a manor near the business district of the village, as it was one of the only houses there that was an exclusive residential zone, and everything else around here was some sort of shop or factory making ninja tools, processing steel or sand into glass, or some other form of need for the industrial side of the village. The smells of industry filled the air, which was mostly of smog, smoke, and other chemical smells that made Hiroyuki scrunch his nose at it, and he was happy that he did not inherit his mother’s advanced sense of smell that she had so that he did not have to live in this place as a nightmare. Hiroyuki knew that there was at least one other person that was going to join this mission with him, and so he thought that the best place to meet up with the random people was where the first part of the mission told them to go, which was the first house on the list of old estates. Hiroyuki hoped that he could meet up with his team mate or team mates quickly and go into the house, and they could simply find the documents in the very first house they visited.  This was wishful thinking, and Hiroyuki knew that, but one could always have some dreams, right? 

The only other thing Hiroyuki could do was simply walk around outside of the estare, far enough away so that people did not think he was stalking them or something, but close enough to where the others of the mission would be able to notice him and talk to him about it, as no one else that was a shinobi was in the area, and Hiroyuki stood out more than most for his small size, stature, and animal like features.
---------------------
WC: 546
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Heeere
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 23

Hidden Away [I/O, Mission] Empty Re: Hidden Away [I/O, Mission]

Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:05 pm
Wooden sandals clack on the old stone walkways and pathways that wind through the city.
A remnant from the city of Shimagakure that Kirigakure had been built over, bits of it still peeking through in the older architecture, the older streets, the older street shrines one might find in an alley way.
Small things that let it's presence still be known in the world layered atop it. That it still had once existed, no matter how much the world might seek to hide it

Mitsu made his way to the mission location, calmly munching on a ball of green mochi as he reread the mission scroll. Simple enough looking for some old scrolls and texts that could be found hidden away in the abandoned places in the older parts of the city. He couldn't help but muse on why the city wanted them though. Likely just for history's sake but he wondered on the possibility of it being something more exciting. A hidden path into the city, some long lost clans hiden technique. Maybe some old and forgotten jutsu if the world saw fit to make the day really exciting. But the sounds and smell of the industrial district brought him back into reality. The smell of smoke and smog making it so he brings the hem of his robe up to cover his nose. He was simply a ninja doing a simple B rank and it'd be a simple day. Sadly.

It was not long before he could see the tiny ninja waiting up ahead. He gives the small shinobi a wave as he puts the mochi wrapper somewhere in the endless robes of his sleeves. Ah the small one again. He remembered fighting alongside them during the spar with travin. "Hiroyuki Right?" He was hoping he got their name right.

[TWC 301]
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:19 pm
Hiroyuki saw that there were people actually in the estate, but he stopped looking towards the house after a bit, because he felt that it was not good to just stare at a house for a while, so he looked around instead, deciding to people watch. As he was looking around, suddenly he noticed that another person was walking up to him. The person waved, and Hiroyuki recognized the man as Mitsu, the Hyuuga that battle against the jounin with him during the training salon. As Hiroyuki saw him wave, Hiroyuki excitedly waved back to him, happy that the person he was going to do the mission with was someone he already knew, enough to feel that he was a friendly acquaintance at least. The man walked up with him and asked if his name was Hiroyuki, and Hiroyuki nodded a bunch. “Yeah, that’s me! You were Mitsu right? Good to see you again!” he would say to Mitsu, wearing a large smile on his face as he said so. He was definitely going to have fun with Mitsu on the mission, even if this mission was something related to talking and convincing, and Hiroyuki was not really one of the people that were good at convincing people. He was simply too young in most peoples’ eyes, and so his talking power was essentially none. 

Hiroyuki was glad that Mitsu here was part of a clan that had quite a bit of prestige wherever they were, plus he wasn’t extremely young like Hiroyuki, so he would probably have to rely on the young Hyuuga for convincing people where he could not. He also wanted to make sure that Mitsu knew about the mission and what they were actually doing here, so he would ask. “Do you know what we’re doing on the mission? This house is one of the old houses that might have the documents we’re looking for.” Hiroyuki told the man, assuming he knew that they were going around looking for the special documents. The house was something they would have to go into soon, and so Hiroyuki also wanted to ask Mitsu if he could do the talking for the most part. “Umm, people usually don’t take me seriously because I’m small, can you do the talking?” Hiroyuki seemed slightly embarrassed at this, but he knew his own weakness in situations like this, and it was not his own weakness, he was pretty good with his words for a ten year old due to his mother, but the others simply did not respect a small child.
--------------------
WC: 429
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 12020

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:31 pm
It was with a large yawn that the white-haired Senju slowly made her way through the streets of Kirigakure. Clothed in a simple grey fleece and shorts, Dana wasn't drawing many odd stares for once in her life. She'd slept in very late and hadn't had enough time to get properly ready for going out, so her usually elegant wavy hair had gone crazy and was spread out in a textbook example of bedhead. Apparently, she was to work with a few others to find some lost documents about the past village. This mission held a special place in Dana's heart as she was someone who very much loved history, so she'd accepted it right away.

She was taken out of her thoughts when she realized that her aimless strolling had managed to take her to a section of the village she'd never been before. The architecture there was different; older if Dana had to guess. The dense air that clung to the interior of her nose and throat was rather unpleasant, but she still looked unperturbed by it all. Her face hardly even changed as she practically glided through the industrial area of the village. She somehow came across as regal despite everything that should really be detracting from that image; the normal clothes, bedhead, the environment she was in.

Dana finally managed to find her way to the large manor that had been detailed in the mission scroll she'd received. It wasn't quite as big as the one she'd gone to for that one mission where she had to try and find a missing cat, but it was still incredibly impressive. How a small group of people was going to find anything in such a large place was beyond Dana, but she was still up for the challenge. Two people who she assumed were her mission partners came into view as she came around the corner. She approached them serenely, just in time to hear the one with black hair greeting the incredibly adorable little one.

"Heya! I assume ye two are my partners for this mission?" She asked jovially once she got into an acceptable talking range of the pair.

WC: 363
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:43 pm
Seeing the small wave from the young ninja made mitsu crack just a bit of a chuckle. Tiny and adorable he wondered what they were even doing being a ninja. Ah well no need to criticize whatever he might be looking to do. "We're looking for documents from when our village was Shimagakure right? Guessing these people must have been some stubborn ones to keep a family home through all that" He keeps his hands in his sleeves when he speaks, bringing them out to munch on a sweet every so often. As he does so though he wonders idly if the people might be a Nail family like the ones over in the beach front areas. Families that despite the world around them changing drastically they keep their homes and their families in place. Suppose it might be a little bit admirable to keep together for so long.

"As for the speaking I've had to be the diplomat in my own family enough I'll be happy to do so here." Mitsu shot the boy a gentle smile as he spoke. He left out cases of shouitng matches which turned to actual matches if enough time went on. "Hopefully they won't prove to be annoying and standoffish" His mind goes back to memories of siblings doing everything they could to get in his hair before he waves it off. Instead He peered toward the home, a spacious thing that stood firm even as encroaching bits of industry all around edged closer to it. Before he could get too deep into thought another voice broke his focus. He looked off towards the source only to see another shinobi.

"And I assume that is our third" He says calmly giving the new nin a wave. "Mitsu Hyuuga" He introduces himself. Always good to give at least somewhat of a good first impression, especially someone that might end up being your combat partner in the future.

[TWC:629]
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen

Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:12 am
Hiroyuki nodded along when Mitsu started speaking about how some of the families were far too stubborn to leave when the village turnover happened, and he was simply nodding for the sake of nodding, because he did not really understand most of it. He simply had no frame of reference for it, he was far too young when the turnover happened for any of the memories to have been retained. All he knew is that the village used to be different, and the manor they were currently in front of and looking at was like looking through a time machine, seeing what the past looked like first hand, and Hiroyuki enjoyed the architecture of the building, although he had no idea what sort of documents would be important to the village enough to actually send ninja out to go get them.

“That’s great, I’m glad I don’t have to do it.” Hiroyuki would say as Mitsu said that he was somewhat of a diplomat in his own family, and this got Hiroyuki to think about how life would be if he was actually a part of a big organized clan. He was technically in a clan, it simply did not have any organized structure in the village. Every once in a while he would see people that knew his dad and they were all related through Yamanaka clan ties, but it was more of a cultural thing than actual bloodlines, and so it was far more loose. Hiroyuki once again nodded at Mitsu saying that he hoped that the people were not annoying and standoffish, and although Hiroyuki did not know the meaning of the second word, he assumed it meant that the people would just say no a bunch. 

After a really small amount of time, a bit after they had been done speaking, a third person showed up, a young woman with white hair just like Hiroyuki, if you ignored his black cat ears. She walked up and said that she assumed that the two of them were her partners for the mission, and Hiroyuki nodded, and quickly introduced himself after Mitsu did so. “Hello, I’m Hiroyuki Yamanaka, nice to meet you.” he would say, giving a light and courteous bow to the new person, before looking back at them and starting to speak. “That’s all of us, how about we start now?” Hiroyuki suggested, before waiting for them to respond, and then walking up to the door of the manor, seeing that they had one of the old fashioned metal rings attached to the door that you used to knock. Hiroyuki had to stand on his tip toes a bit before knocking, waiting for the inhabitants to answer.
--------------
WC: 451
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:56 pm
How very polite of them, she thought as the two introduced themselves to her. She didn't really mind but some strangers had a habit of disregarding her presence because of her usual state of dress, so it was nice to be treated with respect for once. She bowed courteously to them each in turn and introduced herself with a small smile, "Dana Senju, at yer service.". She recalled the warning she'd received about revealing her full name to strangers since people apparently would want to steal her organs or something, but she internally shrugged. She wasn't particularly attached to her vital organs if she was being honest.

The tiny adorable one seemed to be a natural leader, as he approached the door and knocked once all the formalities had been completed. The way he had to stand on his toes to reach the door knocker reminded Dana of another little fella in Kirigakure by the name of Pinochio. This reminder also coincided with an urge to pat the boy's fluffy head for some reason. While the small group waited for the owners of the establishment to open the door, Dana found her attention shifting elsewhere. She bounced on the balls of her feet and began to gently hum a slow song. The melody was all over the place, lacking any sort of theme or motif and obviously being improvised by Dana on the spot but it was nonetheless beautifully performed.

After only ten seconds Dana had gotten quite bored. Whoever was in the house had yet to answer the door - which made sense considering its size, anyone inside would have to go on a trek just to open it - and she was already over the song she was humming. She stopped humming and began to inspect her fingernails whilst wondering what she could possibly do to help stem the boredom that was growing. There was something she felt was missing from her kit, which was literally any sensory abilities. She recalled reading about the ability to sense chakra, though the method through which a ninja went about doing this wasn't detailed.

Oh well, she'd have plenty of time to figure it out while they searched for the documents. There was no guarantee it was even in this estate, after all.

WC: 388
TWC: 745
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:05 pm
Ten seconds turned to thirty and Mitsu knocked again on the door to the home. Wondering where if the inhabitants, if any, were. Yet those thirty seconds with no response quickly grew to even longer. The quiet of the home beginning to grow just a bit more disconcerting. As the shadows grew long and the hyuuga's impatience grew with them he decided to see just where these people even were. The other two ninja would only see veins beginning to protrude from his temples near his closed eyes. His byakugan's vision expanding past the walls of the home, past every door and gate and floor to see inside and see it was...

Empty? Furniture still in place with old art hanging on the walls from shimagakure. Clothes folded and left in place. But no sign of the inhabitants. The place would look like a wonderful house to live in. Save for the thin cover of dust in every room. No sign of anything missing or taken from the place however, had thieves simply not noticed it? His vision focuses on the scroll in his robes and reads that yes this is the right home. However no mention of people.

"Seems we might have misunderstood our mission." Mitsu says calmly, pulling a kunai from his robes and slipping it between the door and the door frame. Bringing it down, down, down, and then click. The door slides open. Revealing the dusty and long since abandoned interior. of the home. The light filtering into the home through the faded paper screen walls and windows. Shadows dancing along the screen farthest from them showing the forms of the bamboo swaying in the courtyard of the home. "Any suggestions on where to begin the search? My eyes can only pierce so much in a place like this and the" Mitsu is interrupted by a sneeze, silencing himself with his sleeve. "Dust is aggravating my nose" He wipes at his nose with a tissue

[TWC: 974]
Hiroyuki
Hiroyuki
Citizen

Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:36 am
After the introductions were done with the third member of their little mission squad, Hiroyuki went and knocked on the door, and nothing seemed to happen for a while. No one seemed to come and answer, and the peopl;e behind him seemed to be becoming bored and impatient. After a bit longer, Mitsu walked over and knocked on the door again, this time it seemed to be a bti louder than before, and anyone that was in the house should have surely heard this, but then there was nothing. Mitsu’s veins in his eyes would suddenly bulge out, and it seemed that they were searching through the house. Mitsu then said that it seemes that they had misunderstood the mission they were on, which confused Hiroyuki quite a bit. He was pretty sure they still needed to go and check the house for the proper documents, so he had no idea what Mitsu meant, until he pulled out a kunai and broke into the home. 

“Umm, are you sure we can go in like this?” Hiroyuki would ask, innocently thinking that they should not break and enter into the house, as that was pretty illegal. Hiroyuki still looked into the house and noticed that it was really dusty and no one was home after a bit of looking. It seemed like this house was uninhabited for some reason, even though he was pretty sure the people that were on record for having lived here were still technically registered, and he wondered what was going on here, when Mitsu once again started speaking. He asked where they were supposed to start their search, and that his eyes could only pierce so much. Hiroyuki was learning that the byuakugan could see through walls from this statement, and that was the reason that Mitsu could see through the entire house. It seemed that the byakugan could see really far as well, which Hiroyuki would take a note of. 

Hiroyuki was on a mission by the village to search the home, and since no one was there, he could go in legally, since even if someone was living here, they would have to give way to them anyways, so he thought about it for a moment and decided that his best course of action was to try and complete the missions as soon as possible and not disturb anything in the house. “Well, I’ll go look in the study next to the master bedroom, that’s where the attendant who gave me the mission said to try first.” Hiroyuki said, before heading upstairs. The house was indeed dusty, and it seemed that no one had been here for at least months, and soon he also saw some cobwebs in the corners while heading towards the main study.
-----------------
WC: 463
Dana Senju
Dana Senju
Citizen
Survived 2021

Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:09 pm
Dana blinked in mild surprise when the veins around Mitsu's eyes bulged out and appeared to grant him sight into the manor in front of them. That was quite a handy ability and not one that Dana had any familiarity with. Was it something that she could copy, or was it an innate ability of his, like Dana's own Wood Release? She made a small mental note to inquire about this bizarre ability while searching for the documents and stepped up to the porch with the others.

"Impressive." She said appraisingly, nodding when Mitsu managed to crack open the door with nothing but a kunai. Personally. Dana would've just torn down the door with some of her branches but to each their own. The smaller one seemed to have some issues with the fact that they were breaking into the manor, so she gave a gentle pat to the top of his head with a smile. The last time she'd patted a small person's head like this they tried to attack her at unfathomable speeds, so she was wary of this one's might be. She shrugged when Mitsu asked where they should begin looking and stepped through the now open front door, turning around briefly to give the weird-eye boy a quick "Bless ye." when he sneezed at the abundance of dust in the air.

The air inside the manor was cleaner than the air outside, but it was still rather unpleasant to breathe. As Dana pushed further into the house, she found herself having to clear her throat every couple of seconds lest it start to feel all sticky. The little one had said that he was going to look through the study, so Dana would make sure to go in the opposite direction to wherever he ended up going; it was a big house and if they wanted any chance of finding these documents they would have to spread out. Even Mitsu's magic eyes couldn't take in everything in the manor at once, it seemed.

Her search took her to one of the kitchens in the house. She was unlikely to find the documents here but she still did some investigating around since, truth be told, Dana was feeling a little peckish. Oddly enough, the cupboards were still fully stocked. Except, all the food was completely rotten. All the non-perishables were fine, but the cheese, meats, and what-not had completely eroded. It was like whoever used to live in the manor had left in a hurry, "How odd," She hummed to herself.

She continued her search and ended up in an actual library in one of the wings. She sighed and looked around at the vast collection of books and books that wouldn't be out-of-place in a public library. With one hand, Dana did a few hand seals and two copies of her appeared beside her. They shared a nod and very quickly worked their way through the whole library in about half an hour. Unfortunately, they found nothing pertaining to the actual mission at hand and the two clones dispelled themselves. Hopefully the others were having more luck elsewhere.

WC: 525
TWC: 1270
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum