Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 5:30 pmAyato HyuugaThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato HyuugaSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Sat May 04, 2024 2:12 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 48%
8 Posts - 16%
5 Posts - 10%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 4%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

The Hidden Cat of Sunagakure (Mission) Empty The Hidden Cat of Sunagakure (Mission)

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:04 pm
Mission Name: The Sneaky Cat
Type: Capture
Character Requirements: Genin
Mission Location: Any Village
Word Count Requirements: 500
Challenges: N/A
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? N/A
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP
Task: The client has requested help to find her missing cat. Well, the cat isn’t missing, but within their large establishment, it is running around outside as it doesn’t want to be found. The client needs you to catch her cat, so that she can take the cat to get its annual checkup, which the cat hates. Capture the cat, and return it to the client.
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

The Hidden Cat of Sunagakure (Mission) Empty Re: The Hidden Cat of Sunagakure (Mission)

Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:05 pm
Stat:

Things seem to be progressing smoothly between him and Gin. The two of them were doing a few missions with each other and things were going well. This was good because he felt like soon enough they would be recognized as better ninjas than they started. The duo had another mission that they had to take care of. It wasn’t a dangerous mission, as it was simple; Yuurei didn’t expect that he would still be doing these types of mission, but if he was doing them with Gin, then he didn’t mind that at all. His daily routine had been done as always as the young boy would run through the rooftops of his village. The day was beautiful as always, but the heat that he felt was the most annoying thing in the world. His jacket opened he ran through as birds flew all around the air freely like him.

It wouldn’t take long, but the Uchiha would find his destination not too far from him. The place he had to go to was huge, and there was a gate surrounding the entire area of the home. This person had money and influence from what he could tell, which meant they had no problem in paying the two of them when they captured the cat. Yuurei would jump down from the rooftop as he would safely land on the ground without an issue. His eyes looking around to see if Gin had made it before him or if he was arriving right now. Of course, his friend wasn’t here, which meant that he might be coming late again.

It would make him laugh a bit as he expected that much from him. Yuurei would walk over to the gates as he would just stand there as cameras would look at him. He didn’t do anything as he would just wait for Gin’s arrival before making his introduction to the owner of this home. The woman would be notified that there was a kid standing by her gates and that he might be the ninja that she asked for to find Mittens. She was glad that they had come in a timely fashion, and she would open the gates for them to enter at any time.

Yuurei would see this and he would look back, smile at the camera, and then wave at it. After this was done he would turn to look at the area in front of him.

“Where are you going to come from Gin.” He said to himself waiting now.  

WC: 424
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Stat Page : Gin Mojiretsu's Stat
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 46200

The Hidden Cat of Sunagakure (Mission) Empty Re: The Hidden Cat of Sunagakure (Mission)

Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:18 pm
Stats:

Gin woke with a start. He had fallen asleep in the middle of studying his anatomy book. He turned to the clock with a yawn. After his eyes adjusted, he realized he was about to be late, "Damn it! again!" he ran about his room, grabbing his weapon pouches after tripping twice. He gave himself a mental note that he needed to head to bed earlier than his normal bedtime and set an alarm; this running joke of his tardiness was becoming tedious. He pulled on his pants and shirt before quickly reaching his bedroom. As he reached for his poncho, he looked back to his largest puppet that sat in the corner of his room, unfinished, it's eyes looking his way... silently, "Give me time, Jack" Gin silently said before headed out the door.

With a quickly wave of his hand, he ran by his mother and ran out the door before a 'farewell' was exchanged. Once again, Gin made his way towards the destination for the mission. Down an alley where he then ran up a wall to reach the rooftop. Looking about he took in the scenery, taking a deep breath; the weather was hotter the previous mission day, as it normally is in the land of wind.

Kicking off, Gin ran across the rooftop of buildings, making his way to complete his mission. Eventually he reaches the estate, seeing Yuurei going through the main gate. Gin didn't waste time and dropped to the ground, tumbling to avoid any damage to his legs. He then got up and dashed for the gate as it began closing. Just before the gates closed, the older ninja slipped through and nearly bumped into Yuurei, "Hey, Yuurei-kun" he began panting.

WC: 287
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:02 pm
Yuurei was waiting for his friend to arrive, but the thing about it all was that there was no sign of Gin. He would sigh as he figured that it was time for him to go inside and get this job started. He would turn around towards the gate and he would walk straight into it. They would see that he was entering alone, and when he had passed the gates, they started closing it. I guess this time he didn’t even wake up. That sucks because I thought I would be able to do this with him. He thought to himself. He kept moving as he wondered what the woman would say to him when he got to the house, which was a distance away from him.

While walking, his pacing would come to a stop. He could hear the steps coming behind him, and he could tell that somebody was running towards him. He would turn around to see who it was as he was on guard and ready to defend himself. It wouldn’t take long, but the Genin would notice that it was Gin who was behind him. He laughed a bit when he heard his friend greet him and he could see that he had done his best to catch up to him. Yuurei would only shake his head because he had barely made it this time.

“You almost didn’t make it Gin. I was starting to think you were going to make me do this job on my own.” He said as he would pat his friend on the back as he continued walking.

The men behind the camera were at first nervous that an intruder had arrived, but when he saw the first ninja pat the other one on the back, he relaxed as he could see that he was with him. Yuurei pacing was quick and soon enough he would be in front of the house. The ninja would knock on the door and it wouldn’t instantly open to reveal a woman with high-tier clothing. She would smile at them as she walked towards them and came outside to give them the details.

“I see so there are two of you for this mission. That’s good because I need this done quickly. My cat, Mittens, has been running around the outside of the house this entire time. She has been doing her best to hide from everyone, so I can’t take her to an appointment. I need you two to find her, capture her, and then bring her back to me as soon as you can. Please and thank you as her appointment is soon.” She explained to Yuurei and Gin as quickly as she could.

Yuurei would nod as he understood what she said and he would look at Gin.

“Well, we got to find Mittens. I’m pretty sure I can catch her, but we just got to find Mittens.” He said to Gin.

The ninja would start moving towards the outskirts of the mansion that was before the two of them. He would start looking around the area as he was trying to find tracks that would come from a cat. Of course, if the cat had been running around this entire time, he had to find the fresher tracks of the two. This was going to be hard, and he figured that he would be able to use Gin to help him with this stuff. He did find some prints on the ground as he crouched down. The Uchiha had done that every time he had saw something different on the ground. These prints were old and he could tell that the cat didn’t go around this place for quite some time. He would stand up straight and he would just walk towards a different area as he hoped to find the prints he was looking for.

WC: 647 TWC: 1071
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:38 am
Gin wiped the sweat from his brow as he looked back at the closed gate, he had made it just in time, he couldn't be more impressed with himself. Yuurei patted him on the back and he gave him a nod, "I may be late, but I always intend on getting the job done" he said right before the homeowner arrived. The woman, donned in expensive clothing, gave the detailing to the mission at hand. Initially, Gin have thought it would be an easy task, but taking a look around the large estate with so many places and structures, he realized the small feline had many places to use as hiding spots.

Nevertheless, Gin nodded his head to the homeowner, assuring her they could complete the job, but once she was out of sight, he sighed, "Cats are silent and elusive creatures, can you not use your sharingan to find it quicker, Yuurei-kun?" Gin gave his friend a look, not knowing how exactly the abilities work. Either way, he began to walk around, looking behind into shrubs and behind statues, "There are too many plants about, that isn't natural for a desert" Gin said, annoyed for he was close to touching a cactus. If there were trees like in Konoha, then Gin would use the top branch to try and spot the feline escapee. "Where are you, darn cat?" Gin said under his breath.

WC: 233
TWC: 510
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:27 am
Yuurei heard Gin as he had asked if he could use his Sharingan to find the cat. He stopped tracking the cat and he would think about what was told. If he remembered correctly everybody and every living creature had chakra within them, so finding the cat would have been an easy task for them. The Uchiha would look at Gin with a smile on his face as he was a smart guy indeed.

“You’re right, I can use my eyes to find that little sneaky cat. I forgot that animals also have a chakra systems within them, and that is how they all usually evolve to becoming summoning animals in the future. Good call.” He said as his eyes would change from the normal black eyes that he had into the Sharingan.

Yuurei would look around the outside of the mansion and he could pick up a few chakras around the area, but none of them would be small enough to fit a cat. Of course, it wouldn’t take long to find the cat as he could soon see where it was located.

The cat was on the left side of the mansion and it was hiding inside the garden that was there. He would have a smirk on his face as he would walk towards his friend.

“Mittens is on the left side of the mansion with all the plants that are over there. It seems like it just relaxing there, so we could catch it, but its probably waiting for someone to find her, so she could make a run for it.” He said as he thought about what they could do.

“You could go around the garden and then run straight towards me as I was getting into a spot where you will run into the cat. The cat will probably run as you start to get closer and I will take it from there. It is the only plan I got, but I hope it works.” He said to Gin as he would start walking towards the left side of the mansion.

He would get to the garden area, but he wouldn’t enter it, nor would he try and provoke the cat. Instead, he would just stand there looking at the cat as it had stood in the plants thinking that it was hiding and nobody would be able to reach her. The poor cat was wrong and in for a rude awakening.

WC: 408 TWC: 1479
641/646
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:00 pm
Gin nodded with a smile, trying to feign that he knew the sharingan was the key to this mission, honestly he just winged it and was surprised Yuurei doubled up on the idea, and even more surprising the plan actually worked. Yuurei gave his suggested plan then and Gin gave a swift nod and quickly made his way up the wall of the mansion, knowing it was going to take forever to circle around the large building structure.

Once upon the roof, Gin dashed long towards the west wing, at some point he glided over a skyline, spotting a well dressed man serving tea down below through the glass ceiling, luckily the servant dint spot the ninja who soon enough made it to the other end, spotting the garden from above. "Where are you, kitten?" Gin muttered to himself as he scanned the various plants, wishing his eyes were as good as the Uchiha.

Eventually, he spotted the cat yawning, "Bingo!" he took his next step and dropped down to the floor. As a reaction, the cat flinched and froze, staring at Gin from nearly six meters away. There they were, like in an old western standoff, two opponents staring at one another, waiting for the other to make the first move. The wind blew, a tumbleweed passed by in the background. Gin's eyes slowly moved to see Yuurei, waiting.

Then, swiftly, Gin pulled out a kunai and dashed for the cat. Just quickly, the cat hissed and ran off towards south, Gin then threw the kunai and it landed in the sand blocking and scaring the cat, forcing it to run southwest into Yuurei's clutches.

WC: 273
TWC: 783

AP Used: 1
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:29 am
Yuurei could see that Gin was going into action, and he would watch his friend go to work. He would see what he was doing, and soon enough he could see his friend had done a bunch of things. In the end, he could see that Gin had made sure the cat changed the direction it was running too. That was good, and he could see that it was running in his direction now. That was good, and he would chuckle just to see how fast this cat was. When the cat got out of the plants it was hiding in, it could see that it was meeting up with another person. The young boy had a smile on his face when he saw Mittens. They had a staring contest for a bit as well, but the cat would make a right and start running away from Yuurei.

He would chuckle a bit as he could see that cat was running away from him. The Genin would take a deep breath and his speed would increase by a lot, and he would start running towards the cat. He was faster than the cat and he would show it as he would appear in front of the cat. Mittens would stop running when she would see the boy in front of her, and she would turn left to run away from him. The Uchiha could giggle now as he would dash towards Mittens as he would appear running next to the cat for a bit. It wouldn’t take long but Mittens would notice that she was running alongside the person who was trying to catch him. The cat would try to move away from Yuurei once again, but this time the young boy would stop the cat from doing anything.

He was toying with that cat, but he had to stop as the woman that gave them this mission had to go to an appointment. Yuurei would slowly stop his run as the cat was struggling to get out of his hands, but she would give up when she noticed that there was no way that she would escape from his grasp. Instead, she would meow as she gave up and knew that she was going to have to go to this damn appointment. Yuurei would look over to Gin with a smile on his face.

“Good job Gin you legit brought her straight to me.” He said with a smile on his face.

After he said that he would walk over to the front of the house with the cat in his hands and he would knock on the door with his head before he waited for someone to open the door. Of course, it would open again and it would be the woman who had hired them to do this job in the first place. She would look at both of them and notice that they didn’t break a sweat with getting her cat back. She could only wonder who they were to be so good at this.

“You have gotten Mittens back. Thank you very much, I didn’t think you would be able to find her and get her quickly, but I was wrong.” She said to them.

“Yeah we kind of put our plans together and we made it work. If it weren’t for him, I wouldn’t have used my eyes at the beginning.” He said as he looked at her and she could see that his eyes were indeed special.

She would nod a bit as she would grab Mittens before looking at the two of them again.

“Thank you for everything, and your reward is right on the table. You can help yourself, I would give you the reward myself, but I have Mittens in my hand now. Now if you excuse me I shall take my leave and take Mittens to her appointment. Please close the door on your way out, and they will open the gates when you get to it.” She would say this to them as she would leave through the door they were standing in front of.

Yuurei would go inside as he would notice two bags were there, and he would grab both of them and handed one to Gin.

“I guess we got paid for that really quickly. Now, how about we go out to eat and let’s make this a tradition. Every time we finish a mission we go to eat afterward if we can, and if not as soon as we’re able to.” He said to Gin as he figured that there were times where they might get injured on a mission.

Yuurei would start making his way towards the gates of the establishment as he was going to get food with Gin for the day.

WC: 800 TWC: 2279
636/646
[EXIT]
Claiming 42. 250/200 = 1*2 = 2 AP. 2029/100 = 20*2 = 40
Claiming 604 WC for Flying Swallow 1000/1000 previous claim here
Claiming 1000 WC for Battojutsu: Quickdraw 1000/1000
Claiming 500 WC for Hidden Arms Technique 500/500
Claiming 175 WC for Prepared Needle Shot 175/1000
Claiming 500 Ryo, 1 AP, 100 Bonus Ryo
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:42 pm
Gin held his ground, watching as the cat dashed towards Yuurei, if the cat had decided to turn tail and return to his direction, he'll have to block off it's escape, but luckily Yuurei caught the cat in no time, the puppeteer figured the Uchiha would have a better chance with the sharingan, however it works. The cat was in the bag, so to speak, literally it is in the younger ninja's hands.

They soon made their way to the door, though Gin let the other approach the door, he himself stay back a few feet. He figured since Yuurei would do the talking, why would he need to be in the social conversation? To his luck, the owner seen to be running late for the cat's appointment and didn't have time for small talk, so he provided the reward and made her way out. Gin approached Yuurei, to which the ninja handed him his share, "Thanks, and yeah, a meal would be good" Gin began to skip his earlier meals, knowing Yuurei and him would usually go get something to eat after each mission.

"You know, the medical area seems interesting, I feel like I can learn more about people and anatomy if I practice" he hesitated as he and Yuurei made his way out of the estate, "For my puppet building, of course" he didn't want Yuurei to think he was gaining a taste for opening people up.

Although, Gin had to admit to himself... the thought was compelling.

WC: 249
TWC: 1,032

[EXIT]

Claiming
250/200 = 1 Stat 782/100 = 7 Stats
1 AP, 500 Ryo + 100 bonus Ryo
1,032 WC for Mystical Palm (Previous Topic
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:59 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum