Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayYesterday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sneaky cat, food shopping, and photo op(e rank) Empty Sneaky cat, food shopping, and photo op(e rank)

Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:49 am
mission details:
mission details 2:
mission details 3:

It was a beautiful morning in Kirikagure and my dear listeners let me tell you everyone's favorite protagonist is on a roll! She'd had so much fun with her new friend the doll maker she decided to take on three new missions, filling her schedule for the day, but was it really full? Will this truely take up all of her time or is this just an excuse to end early and get some much needed sewing done? Only time will tell! We join our heroine as she head to her first task. Theres a... Hold on I think I've miswritten the tasks for today. It says she has to catch a cat?! Yes indeed according to my notes her job is to catch a cat and I appologize sincerely for this utter waste of time. Entering the courtyard, Saya glanced about. Her focus was split as usual, the mass of chakra forming in her chest slowly slipping downward to pool in her root point as she glanced about for any sight of this devilish feline. High above them she spotted it, orange and white cloak an easy sight against the dark rainy sky. Now she just needed to figure out how exactly to catch the thing.

"Alright Pinoch. Heres my plan. You go left, I'll go right. We chase it into the alleyway on the far side of the courtyard and from there we just have to pounce and it's an easy catch." She was finding it easier to solidify the chakra, and it almost felt like stone beneath her feet where there was only mud.

"You know good and well that we cannot do that. Saya let me remind you that I am a very small immovable doll that cannot, in fact, move at all unless you physically make me. Now please take this seriously. The cat looks fast. You need to find a way to compete with it's agility or you're going to expend all of your energy trying to chase the thing around and never be able to complete all your tasks for the day. " The lifeless indentation where Pinoch's eyes should be seemed serious. Saya knew that look. Dunno how considering there were no facial features and therefore no look but she nodded as he spoke.

"Fine. Then I guess I can do this." She hopped up, activating her surface walking technique and began to run up the wall. The cat jumped down and that was the end of it. WIth her chakra strings she lashed out, catching the feline and bringing it back to it's owner as easy as pie. What came next was a little more then overkill. The woman was confused why her cat was simply walking in front of the konoichi until she noticed the small blue strings--and the cat began a little jig. Standing on it's hind legs he hopped about around his owner, meowing with disinterest at every step he was made to do. He lept up, landing in his owners arms and the strings released. Mission complete.

(509)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sneaky cat, food shopping, and photo op(e rank) Empty Re: Sneaky cat, food shopping, and photo op(e rank)

Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:05 am
One and done for our remarkable heroine! She was on to the next mission in a flash, with a bit of a skip in her step. She was feeling much stronger with her doton release. She was certain now that she was starting to get the hang of pushing chakra down into her root and with each pulse of her energy the ground beneath her almost seemed to resonate with power. Down the street and taking a left she arrived at the next task: shop for an elderly lady who needed food. She understood that. Even thinking about it made her tummy grumble.... and the chakra she'd focused on release back into her sacral. List in hand she headed out into the village. She knew the market was a short distance away, and she raced off in order to finish the task as quickly as possible. She ducked down to dodge the large wooden sign to the grocery store as she walked in. There was absolutely no need for her to do this. She was less then five feet tall, but still she felt the need to take this extra precaution walking through a door that dwarfed her considerably. Of course she could grab a cart and walk the isles, picking things off the shelves with meticulous focus, but that... Well that wasn't really how Saya did things. Refocusing on her chakra control she grounded herself against the wood flooring and split her chakra. A mass flowed upward to pool in her heart point. As it rose the solid ball softened, shifting back to natural chakra for her to use as needed. From each fingertip a thin blue string formed. One attached to each limb, and one to her head as she activated her Skillful art with a human body technique. Then she was off. Much to the patrons dismay there was a four foot eleven inch tall konoichi zooming about from isle to isle, spinning and dipping as she grabbed random items. Realistically it was quite the sight to behold. She was half running, half gliding to and fro with a bag of rice under one arm and a bag of oranges in the opposite hand. At the end of each isle she chucked her items into the cart and shifted over one more. Systematically she tackled the task, pouring through shelf after shelf from front to back. In minutes she'd found everything on the old lady's list and was heading back towards the till to check out.

"Saya. Slow down. You need to release the technique or youll crash into the poor girl at the register. SAYA SAYA?!" If you thought this ended in great tragedy where she was was pushed further into debt by destroying the store by sheer will and huberous you'd be wrong for once. She actually came to a stop. That stop was punctuated by a hard hit to her gut against a large display of rice, but nothing was broken. Checking out she beamed with pride. Another one down.
(TWC 506)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sneaky cat, food shopping, and photo op(e rank) Empty Re: Sneaky cat, food shopping, and photo op(e rank)

Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:26 am
FInally she was on to her final task of the day. She'd prepared for this one. Pulling no punches she'd gathered the pieces of her latest outfit; a firey red and orange body suit that flowed like water past her wrists and across her hips where it flared out into a skirt, darknening to a deep black that quelled the flames running down her body until nothing was left but a sublime darkness. The moment she walked in..... Things went exactly how she'd hoped. The photographer had intended for her to assist with menial tasks while shooting the model he'd hired for a chakra natures photo shoot. It just so happened that the model was sick. He'd meant to send message to Saya that the shoot was off, but she was too quick. The messenger was just taking the message when she walked in. You won't believe what happened next. The photographer was beside himself as he took in the vision that was this small ninja. He'd spent hours preparing and was down a model, and then the perfect candidate had just walked in the door. When she explained that she was a puppet master who could use strings to do the job asked while being the model, he didn't believe her. Then all three cameras turned in unison to point shutter at the cosplayer. Game on. She'd been focusing for hours on the earth chakra molding process. Her root felt stoned to the earth below her, grounding her with every step. As the shutters started Saya was off to the races. At blinding speed her body shifted with the aid of her strings shifting and turning her body. Lights turned and changed quickly to ensure the perfect ambiance to highlight the subtleties in her craftsmanship, and the time felt like it was flying. There were more then a handful of breaks to change her makeup, some slight changes to contour, some elaborate feats of artistic vision that had her glowing like hot embers against the white lighting that ensured every perfect inch was captured in film. On top of the center camera, where she'd placed him at the start, Pinochio rolled about, riding a raging bull that reacted at her whim. For saya this was magic. Four hours became six. Six became eight. Finally, the photographer colapsed into his chair.

"Come on. We can go a little longer. How long has it been like.... ten minutes? We'll never get anything done if you just take breaks all day!" She held before her a webbed bit of string, her eyes downcast as she offered the central opening to the camera shutter.

"Miss Saya... It uh. It's been nine hours. I have enough for months worth of production. I... I think we're done for the day. " It was disappointing for a moment. This was the first step in a journey she never wanted to leave, but then she realized. That meant the job was done. Only thing left to do was collect her money.
(503)

TWC 509.506, and 503. claiming 5 ap and 1100 ryo X3 missions for a total of 15 ap 3300 ryo 15 chakra and 1515 towards Doton release(3072/4k) tripple exit tripple topic closed)
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:29 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum