Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

day 2 part 2: arts and crafts?!(p/IO) Empty day 2 part 2: arts and crafts?!(p/IO)

Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:01 pm
To say that our heroine's last um.... endeavor... was equal parts success and disaster would be quite the understatement but Kiri's sweetheart was not so easily swayed. Seated on the still saturated couch she flicked a kunai about in her hand in contemplation.

"Do you remember when I told you specifically not to lose focus or else you would flood the house and have to deal with significant repairs? When I emphasized like three times that this jutsu, which you decided to work on in the bedroom of your home, was more than large enough to cause significant destruction to the entire city block? because um. " Beside her, on the arm of what was once a very nice leather couch, Pinochio sat. There was a fair bit of silence after Saya was spilled out into the street. It was a bit creepy. Only after the shame wore off and Saya started giving him THOSE eyes did he begin speaking again. She is brewing something, dear viewers. I feel like it won't end well at all.

"c'mere. " she lifted the doll up and turned it about. The look in her eyes was mischief incarnate. Drawing a senbon from her pouch she began to scratch lightly at the doll's chest, rubbing away the slightest bit of debris with each pass.

"Do not change the subject. We need to talk about OW OW OW OW WHAT ARE YOU DOING" If he'd had working arms, he would be flailing them about as the small konoichi began to scrape away shards of wood. Is this the moment when she finally got tired of Pinochio's incessant ramblings and constant control? Will we see her find her first kill in her own partner? Is this the starting point of her shift from innocent cosplay princess to a darker path? Will she spiral into darkness and try to take over the ninja world, sacrificing her title of protagonist to something vile.... Tune in next time to--oh. We still have an hour left. Right. Show just started.

"Well. Heres the thing. I want to make you a new body. A better body. Like that i can control so you can help me fight. In order to do that I need to determine the dimensions of your new body, what weaponry to outfit you with, Yanno. all that fun creation stuff. I thooouuuggghhhhtttt I could use your current body to determine and practice on this body, I would be more prepared for when the time comes. I have some high-end lumber on order and I really want to finish my planning before it like. gets here yanno?" She continued her work, a thin strait line now showing on the left side of his body.

"Please. Stop. cutting. My. Body. "

"Fine fine fine. I'll work on something else then. Hm. There was a thing....." she looked at the senbon in her hand. Taking the book from her side she flipped the pages open. I say pages here because you see.... the volume of water ensured that they were now so tightly combined together that it would be near impossible to split the pages apart.
"Right. Well. That won't be helpful. Do you remember anything about the generic sealing jutsu?" she formed several seals as she waited for his answer. Dog. Snake. Bear....bear? That wasn't a seal. Maybe she was less forming seals she knew and more fidgeting about with her fingers.

"Well yes. You form four seals, and then you can seal something into a scroll or something. Why do you ask?" If he had hands, the small puppet would be running them along the gash in his chest. As he pondered his handsless existence--please don't question me on this, I can assure you that is exactly what is on his mind-- Saya's hands continued their motion. For the most part she was forming real seals. Every few she'd toss in something rediculous, shake her head, and then go back to work. "The seals are dog, snake, ram, and ox. You will not figure anything out just forming random seals. Do not forget you must also draw chakra in order to empower your techniques.

"I know that. I was just practicing my seals or whatever. I'm feeling inspired from my latest success and really wanted to take advantage of it. " She was lying. I dont think I needed to tell you that, of course, but it is my responsibility as a narrator to tell the whole story. You see, Our dearest Saya knew the mess she'd made would take hours to clear up to the point where construction could come in and fix what was actually wrong. She very much did not want to deal with that, and so she took the lesser of two evils. She formed the seals in succession several times. Dog. Snake. Ram. Ox. Over and over she formed the seals, drawing a modest amount of chakra this time, and preparing to test her technique. IN a moment she shifted forward, pressing her hands against the dolls chest and with a flash of power a symbol appeared on his chest.

"Yes. Exactly like that. why exactly did you feel the need to do that again? Theres paper beside you. There are so many things you could have used to seal things into. Why did you need to use my chest?!" He was caught off guard by the sudden shift to press her hands against him. He felt deeply violated, though he couldn't quite place why. There wasn't actually A weapon inside of him. It was simply sealed on his chest but it felt about like she'd placed it directly into his tiny wooden body.

"well. I wanted to test the seal out and uh. I thought since you were always with me it would be helpful to have a just in case we get into trouble" I mean. Fair enough. That was actually a little smart.

"OK. So you now need to clean up this mess but.... I think I might have something that will make this easier. There is a jutsu that will help you clean this up much easier but it'll take some time to learn and there is a prerequisite required to understand the advanced techniques required to pull off such powerful manipulation. " Saya lifted him up, bringing his small head to within an inch of her own as he continued speaking. He was offering a chance to get out of doing dificult labor by using ninja ability to subvert the physicality of the task. That had piqued her interest.

"You've piqued my interest.." What a blunder. It is the mark of an excellent narrator to anticipate and adapt to what their protagonist does in order to not be made the fool of. In choosing the exact phrasing of my focus I have committed a mortal sin and and unworthy of the title placed upon me! And now I've missed an important part of the convorsation because I was too busy wallowing in sorrow. This is a sad sad day for me friends and listeners.

"And with that control you may be able to gather the water and dispose of it outside of our home. BUt I doubt you'd be interested in something like that. " Ok. This is fine. So he's speaking of THAT technique, and trying to convince her that this training is more fun so he must have given her a baseline explanation of the jutsu that made it sound especially adventageous. uh. Um. Fabricate an explanation that does this and then pretend I told it to you in brilliant narration. Really let your creative flag fly.

"So..... Then I can just control the water out of the house? Are you talking about water seven verse or whatever?" She knew what it was called. You could see it in her eyes. She was fully aware of exactly what the name was and made the conscious decision to misspeak in order to frusterate a personified innanimate object.

"Yes. But first we need to work on Water prison jutsu. Now. This is an incredible technique. Through water manipulation, you create a bubble connected to your hand and fueled by your chakra that imprisions a target, stopping them from moving and effectively incapacitating them.......waterheavensconvergence. You knew I couldn't resist the correction. You're a wicked cruel child." Once more she shifted through her notebook. It was useless, of course, because the pages were permanently frozen together but still she tried.

(1414)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

day 2 part 2: arts and crafts?!(p/IO) Empty Re: day 2 part 2: arts and crafts?!(p/IO)

Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:31 pm
"that.... That won't work.I do however remember what is need to teach you the jutsu. Thankfully I house the better portion of your memory and we together approach near eidetic. Now. there are four seals. Snake, Ram, horse, and hare. You'll need to do all the standard fair. Summon chakra from your solar, shift the nature from standard chakra into suiton, be sure to keep it up in your chest. Remember the fundamentals of chakra control requires the activation and use of the propper Ki points. Each ele-" Saya took over, quoting his words in a mocking tone.

"Each element has root in a specific one of the Ki points, with yin and yang housed in the mind's eye and heart respectively. The first two I will need to learn are suiton and Doton. It will become clear later why these will be an important starting point for our ninjutsu training.... Yea yea. " She was already holding the first sign. Snake. This was one she hadn't formally used before. That wasn't exactly a short list, of course, but her formation made it clear that she wasn't comfortable with the seal yet. Pinochio said nothing.She could feel the chakra flowing through her body. Feel it solidify and then liquify. Again there was a shift as the chakra began to drip down and leak past her solar point but with focus, she created the net, and felt the chakra hold in place.

"right. Snake, ram, horse, hare. Snake, Ram Horse, Hare. "

"focus on the suiton around you. You need to draw it up Harden your chakra until it makes an impenetrable bubble. Then you activate it right when the enemy gets into range and wrap it around them. This is less about summoning a mass of chakra and shooting it out and more about using what you've gathered and manipulated it to your will. " He watched as the water around him shifted. It didn't exactly jump up to be useful, but it did move. This was her first time actually controlling chakra in this way, and she was already pouring her energy into the world around her. She didn't even know doton yet.

"Focusing. I can feel the power moving but its going really slow. Can I just like... Use more chakra to make it go faster?" Her outstretched hand beckoned for the water to bend to her will, but as she considered ways to fast track the process she could feel her hold on the element slipping.

"No. You may not. Chakra volume doesn't matter here it's all about control. " They locked eyes, or at least locked eyes and uh... empty voids? Whatever. Old hat, you get the point. The suiton shifted once more, raising up slowly--drawn magnetically to her outstretched palm. She was doing it. A small ball of water formed around her palm, centered on the now very distraught doll.

"I'm doing it! I've almost got the ball formed. I wonder how difficult it would be to break? I bet its super tough to get out of don't you think Pinoch? Pinoch?!" THere was a burbling sound bounced across the room as she used her ventrilloquism to emphasize her teachers inability to breathe. Realizing that her target had been Pinochio, she released the jutsu and allowed him to fall to the ground.

"........ You were just supposed to make a ball off to the side. Why would you ever decide that directly on top of me was exactly where you needed to form it You could have killed me.... Were I alive, which I'm not. But still. be careful using that jutsu around people who you don't mean to kill. Water is very not breathable.

"Right right right. Uh. Thankfully you don't breathe! Alright. So what is the next step? Do i pour so much chakra into the jutsu that it surrounds the entire house and then uh... it magically disappears with uh.... mm. Yea I really don't see how this could possibly help. sorry. " She focused again, drawing the chakra and forming hand seals. I'm not exactly sure what the small pinochio doll told her while I was indisposed, but clearly he had left out more information then i'd expected.

"no.... first we need the scrolls. You'll have to get permission. Then, we train. " There it was. Obviously there was some trick. He'd managed to dangle a carrot in front of our dear heroine and then yank it away. "Now. Time to clean up all of this water. Then you can have lunch and we can see about some more training. Alot of things ahead of us before we can stand before the Mizukage and request access to special techniques. Come come. Grab the mop will you? We have work to do."

((TWC 2207 caliming 22 vigor generic sealing technique and water prison trained (2000 total) exit, topic closed ))
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

day 2 part 2: arts and crafts?!(p/IO) Empty Re: day 2 part 2: arts and crafts?!(p/IO)

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:28 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum