Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Shadowing A Queensman (Private) Empty Shadowing A Queensman (Private)

Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:57 am
Mission Name: Shadow a Queensman
Type: Educational
Character Requirements: Genin and above
Mission Location: Anywhere within Haven Country
Challenges: N/A
Word Count Requirements: 500
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? -
Reward: 500 Ryo, 1 AP

Task:

Queensmen are the local police of Hoshigakure. Despite not being well versed in the Shinobi arts, these men know the city like the back of their hands and are both respected and feared among the locals. Spend a day with a Queensman to see how he goes about his day and treat him with respect and courtesy. Any knowledge gained from this is only for CD purposes and does not necessarily reflect how Hoshigakure Queensmen go about their job.

-
“So you investigate disturbances and crimes, by talking to the people associated with any victims and such and then with intelligence and savvy, figure out who perpetrated the crime or disturbance and how?” Madrigal would ask the man he was walking beside as they moved through the early morning streets of Hoshigakure no Sato. Madrigal stood at 6’5 with heavily muscled arms, amber eyes, and a neatly kept jawbeard. He wore black clothing consisting of a black muscle shirt that showed off his arms, black shinobi combat pants, and black boots. His arms and back were adorned with the same tattoo that simply stretched around his limbs and was shown to be a great bird of prey, it’s beak resting over his heart. Upon his arm shone the star of Hoshigakure, the symbol sitting upon a band of metal that was tied around his arm with a black band. Most shinobi wore the symbol on their forehead. However he had chosen to make a bit of a fashion statement of the item rather than playing it on his head. So long as he had the headband on him somewhere visible, it didn’t really matter how he wore it. 

The man he had been speaking to, Hadar, of the Queensguard, was a surprisingly unassuming man with brown hair that was neatly clipped. He had no beard and he had boring brown eyes. He was actually quite unremarkable in build and height. He was the kind of man one would pass over easily, simply boring. He would nod as they moved down the road, being more or less on patrol. “Yeah, just about. I don’t really have the same kind of capabilities shinobi do. I have to rely on what I do have to get the job done.” He would say simply, his brown eyes being wary as to their surroundings. Madrigal nodded, his hands in his pockets as they moved. “What’s your authority like?” He would ask simply, prompting Hadar to glance at him before responding. “Like a typical police officer at the end of the day. I can question, detain, arrest, and such provided I have probable cause. I have to play things carefully at times given my lack of capability in physical confrontations with shinobi but generally people see the badge and shut up.” He would say simply. Madrigal nodded as they moved through their patrol. His mission was to spend the day with the man and thus far nothing particularly excited had happened. Hadar had explained that at times that was exactly how such days went he would do a morning patrol through the streets, get some lunch, then do an afternoon one, and then call it a day. The rare days were thankfully, the ones where things became exciting. “I see.” Madrigal would say simply as they continued. The day went by without incident. Hadar was boring and bland the whole while, and during lunch the man had complained that because Madrigal stood out so much with his size he was making his job more difficult. The mildly wild looking man shrugged with a small laugh before they went on their afternoon patrol. It lasted into the evening and then Madrigal went home, his day finished and another mission complete. 

Exit

WC: 543

Claims
Claiming 1,000 Ryo from E rank mission completion, putting me at 4,000 Ryo.
Claiming 5 AP from E rank mission completion putting me at 270.
Claiming 5 stats from 500 words, putting them toward Strength, this'll put me at 45 (70 with BL)
Putting 381 words towards Eight Inner Gates with the rest of the words being claimed here, here, and here this will finish the skill. 
Putting the remaining 162 towards Clan Pureblood
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Shadowing A Queensman (Private) Empty Re: Shadowing A Queensman (Private)

Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:00 am
Looks good, approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum