Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tenka ChinokeToday at 2:30 pmMarabelle BlossomStorm Talon StyleToday at 11:11 amIchigo SatoThe Blade of Moon and The Aspiring Swordsman Today at 10:36 amAzuki ShinodaDeath's WhisperToday at 10:32 amAzuki ShinodaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 11:31 pmSaya KiriharaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 6:49 pmTori JintaroThunder StrikesYesterday at 4:39 pmKensei OnomoriRough Diamond [P]Yesterday at 5:12 amAyato HyuugaLast minute Missions.Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pmXena UchihaSupermen of Science!Sun May 26, 2024 4:34 pmHebiishi Orochi
Top posting users this month
218 Posts - 41%
81 Posts - 15%
69 Posts - 13%
37 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 7%
30 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 3%
11 Posts - 2%
10 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 116770

Seed Money [Sakuragi] Empty Seed Money [Sakuragi]

Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:06 pm
It had taken a lot of trial and error, but he had finally done it. He had managed to pool his knowledge into the essence of creating a quick intake style formulae that could be used to rapidly heal the body over time- Starshine. Named after the village itself, the elixir was meant as a means for people to have better access to things that could heal them better. A less expensive means for one to simply pick up the dosage as needed and recover in the comfort of one’s home; there would be less need to fill up hospital space with less critical patients and allow the staff to better focus their time and efforts on things that were perhaps more important. Having spent a fair amount of time in the hospital before his departure as an assistant medical aid, Yuuma was well aware of the intake of the members of Hoshigakure and their need for medical aid. Particularly those who called themselves shinobi. So it only made sense to the young Genin that the hospital be the first place he would try to offer a steady supply of the new formulae as a means to deter encumbrance on their already thin working body. Granted, things had improved since Yuuma had volunteered at the hospital nearly over a year ago, but that wouldn’t stop him from going to them first. What he hadn’t expected was to be turned away at the door. “You...won’t see me?” Yuuma questioned, his brow furrowing at the receptionist, who gave him a blank expression in return. “But, this actually works! It’s not a scam or anything, it actually does-”

“Sir, for the last time, we aren’t looking to purchase anything from a less-than-reputable source. Yes, I see you worked here at one point, but have you taken any formal medication creation classes?” She asked, lifting a finely manicured brow to him.

“Well, no, but I’ve been studying medical ninjutsu and the human body-.” Yuuma began, though was swiftly cut off once more.

“Ninjutsu. So you put that weird ninja magic in it or whatever?” She asked, leaning forward on her elbows across the counter. “We appreciate your volunteer work, but if you want the hospital to seriously consider business proposals, you have to come back with a real business. No freelancers.” She said.

Yuuma opened his mouth as though he intended to argue further, but the receptionist lifting both her brows deterred him further. With a quiet sigh, Yuuma would scoop up the example dose he had brought with him, tucking it away in his pocket before turning to take his leave. Stepping through the double doors of the hospital, Yuuma would take a few steps beyond the door and into the street, focusing down on the well-grounded roadway that had been made over the years. His brow furrowed as he focused on his thoughts, wondering what sort of sense it made to deny something helpful just because there wasn’t a profit to be had in it. Were things so focused on ryo that he had to go through the trouble to open a business in order to make a difference? His hands slide into his sleeves to grip at his own wrists as he focused for a moment, standing aside from the road as he tried to come up with what exactly he was going to do next.

WC- 564
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 11500

Seed Money [Sakuragi] Empty Re: Seed Money [Sakuragi]

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:28 am
The desperate hyuuga had been doing everything possible to prepare for the upcoming Chunin exams. He has learn quite a number of jutsu, studied a lot of clan abilities and many others. However, there's one thing lacking. The purple haired hyuuga thought there is a need for a backup. He definitely knew how much and how fast his energy could be drained from fighting in the Chunin exam, he thought it would be best to have something like an energy booster or something that makes him heals faster than his  normal body could, if he gets hurt. The hyuuga would dress himself up and head out to attain his goal. On his way, he would come  across a young lad who seems lost. Not that he was lost, but it seems he is confused. The genin would walk up to him, “Hello there, do you need help with something?” he  would ask the figure standing next to him. Hopefully, the hyuuga would be able to get some informations on what the man is on about.

WC: 175
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:18 pm
With his arms placed in his sleeves, Yuuma was lost in thought. Not atypical of the somewhat spacey ninja, though he didn’t realize how odd it might look to be standing just off the road looking into the ground like it was riddled with strange runes he was trying to decipher. Heedless to the citizens passing by, it wasn’t until a voice picked up next to him that his attention snapped back to the current moment in time, tugged away from the details of the easiest way to become business certified. Blinking, he focused on the voice that had spoken out to him and smiled apologetically. “Ah, sorry. I was...in my head.” He said, offering the man a smile. Spotting the headband about his person, Yuuma’s expression flashed with recognition. Perhaps this guy at least had some use for what he had to offer. “Well, not really...I guess?” He posed, thumbing over his shoulder to the hospital behind him. “I recently came up with a new serum that quickens the healing process. I thought to offer it to the hospital, but they said they don’t work with unlicensed vendors or something.” Pushing his lips to the side, Yuuma let a small sigh of frustration escape through his nose.

Withdrawing the bottle from his pocket, he would display the pink liquid in the clear glass. “I’m a medical shinobi, and I’ve recently designed this. I call it Starshine, and it makes whoever drinks it feel much better and rather quickly. I guess I’ll have to start some kind of business for myself if I want to sell it, though.” Looking at the bottle in his hand, Yuuma swished the contents from side to side with a small flick of his wrist before looking back to the man. “My name is Yuuma Fujiwara, by the way.” He said, offering the man a pleasant smile and a small bow of the head. 

WC- 320
TWC- 884
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:31 pm
The hyuuga would attentively listen  to the man. It's so disappointing that someone who came up with such unique idea could be rejected, all in the name of some stupid license policies. They could have at least tried out his serum. Foolish humans! “This is exactly what I've been looking for, my medical ninjutsu skills is zero, so I've been looking for a way to cover up my weakness. Thankfully, you're here. can I buy like four of these serum, please ? How much for these ?” he would ask with a smile on his face.

TWc: 296
Yuuma Fujiwara
Yuuma Fujiwara
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:12 pm
To say Yuuma was surprised would be putting it mildly. Blinking a few times, the shinobi had fallen quiet as his brain processed the offering of the fellow shinobi to buy his product. “You...you’ll buy them?” He asked, feeling a bit of excitement swell in his chest. The first person to be interested in something he had created. Looking down at the potion in his hand, his mind started to race. Doing some math, he knew that he could produce them for fairly cheap- and under normal circumstances, he’d be more than willing to cut this man- who had yet to give him a name- a deal. But given that he had other plans for further medical remedies to be created, this was the perfect opportunity to consider some seed money for the business he was inevitably going to have to open. Puzzling over an amount for a moment, Yuuma would chew on his bottom lip before looking back up to the man. “Okay. Four doses, at four-thousand ryo each. That makes it sixteen-thousand for the lot. If you got the ryo, I can get them to you by the end of the day.”

WC- 194
TWC- 1078

Exit.

Claims:

Stats-
Using 1000 WC to take -5 speed to +5 Str.

Other-
1000 WC on Chakra Sensory (50% discount for learning from Sakuragi)
78 WC towards Body Flicker [336/375] Previous progress here.

Claiming 16,000 Ryo in order to make Starshine. [4 doses]
16,000 (paid) - 11,000 (production cost) = +5,000 Ryo.
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:35 pm
WC claims approved.

Ancient - 16k
Yuuma + 5k

exchange approved upon deductions/addition of Ryo
Sakuragi Yuki
Sakuragi Yuki
Citizen

Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:41 pm
Sakuragi would hand over the ryo to the man, he would collect the serum and bid the shinobi goodbye.

Twc: 315

Adding 315 to first stage of Curse mark . Already had 273/1500. Now  588/ 1500
Claiming 4 starshines
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default