Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 9000

Student & Sensei  Empty Student & Sensei

Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:13 pm
It was early in the morning and Zeref laid in bed thinking about all the ways he could get stronger and besides going about his normal training he couldnt think of too many different things to do. He planned on going about his training as normal but he was starting to feel as though he needed more. The everyday routine of going to the training grounds and practicing the same basic thing over and over was going to cut it anymore. If he wanted get stronger than the others in the village , then he would need to find someone who could help him. Even though it pained him to have to get help from someone else he had to realize that there were people out there that he could learn stuff from. Reading scrolls and working by himself was great but it was time to end it for now. Just as Zeref was about to give up on the idea and just train by himself he had remembered his new sensei had told him that he could teach him a new release and also how to use his clans wood release. 

A slight bit of joy filled in Zeref not enough to make him want to smile or jump with joy but atleast his day wouldnt go in vain. He decided that before he would go and grab a messenger pigeon he would make himself a little bit to eat. He knew it wouldnt be a wise idea to eat much food sinze he would hate to be thrwoing up all over the grounds. He also made sure to take a shower and brush his teeth, nobody wanted to have morning breath all day. He had ten went a got a messenger pigeon and written a small not to his teacher, informing him that he would like to be met in the training grounds for the training that he had promised Zeref. Zeref had sent the pigeon off and then made his way to the training grounds. Hopefully the message would get their without to long of a delay, Zeref would hate to be standing at the training grounds all day. 

As he stood there he began to think about what type of man that his sensei was , but for the life of him he didnt remember much besides that he was a medic and had a couple advance elements himself. For Zeref though that was enough , He didnt care about what his personality was but only how he could benefit him. Zeref was never one who cared much about people induvial personality and in his opinion its the best way to have it. The less attachments the better.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 728350

Student & Sensei  Empty Re: Student & Sensei

Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:35 am
There Akabayashi was lying on the gurney in his office preparing to cut out his own kidney and replace it with a fresh one when his mortal enemy knocked on his door. He didn't know yet that the man was there, but as he approached he could hear the heavy breathing, and anxiousness beyond. "Bastard!" He would say swinging the door open hard. "You have come to deliver me another despicable message have you? Well I may have one to send back please come inside ignore the sharp tools and just lay on the table." The man would peer inside his eyes sunken in and see all the surgical equipment and the kidney lying on a table. He would then drop his letter and sprint off in a clear panic. 

The staff of the hospital looked at the Terumi with confusion before one of the nurses who witnessed the scene berated him for his behavior. "You shouldn't do that to the poor guy, he's just doing his job." A softer face would form on the Terumi much different than the one shown to the messenger. "He gave me an easy mission and some genin. I bet this letter is going to have me teaching at the academy." While to others it didn't sound bad what it meant to Akabayashi was something dubious. It meant he was being reintegrated into the village and it wasn't something he wanted. He missed the freedom that came with wandering Shina was having him play mother hen to three genin that seemed decent, if he had to teach at the academy. No, he couldn't bear such a thought. The egg delivery was already more than he could stand. Just the other day when he was buying milk at the store the clerk asked if he was the Nova who delivered eggs and could he get a dozen. Had this been the past that man would be missing teeth, but it wasn't and that was unfortunate.

Reading the letter it seemed a member of his team was seeking some help with learning earth release. Well he had promised and based on the size of the letter it had originally been carried by bird. He would grab some tools for the surgery and head to the training grounds to meet Zeref. The kid probably thought he was strange anyway what difference would performing surgery on himself make? When he arrived at the meeting spot he would be carrying his jar with a kidney in it and approach Zeref. "Well, I guess we should get started." Using his free hand he would pull out some chakra paper. It reacted based on the element applied to it, so it was useful for instruction. "This is earth." He would say as the paper crumbled under the influence of the Terumi's chakra. "And this is lava." He would say as bits of the paper began to dissolve like acid. "Earth crumbles, lava melts. I showed you lava because it is an advanced element of Earth and Fire element. Boil release which I also possess is fire and water. How this helps you is as a Terumi combining elements is my specialty." 

He would remove his Nova cloak, then his lab coat, his suit jacket, his vest, his white shirt, and then his undershirt. How he wore so many layers in a desert without sweating was questionable, but he would be shirtless, yet otherwise clothed when he had finished. "Take these papers and discover earth. Remove your shoes and socks feeling the earth will make this easier." Making a few seals blue fire would form on the Terumi's hands and he would plunge them into his own chest. "Sorry, your message got to me before I had a chance to modify my organs. So, I'll just do it here. Focus until you can use Earth and ignore me." He would pick up a scalpel and clamp and begin cutting into his flesh where his left kidney was. There was no sign of flinching and the cut was made smoothly as if this wasn't he first self done surgery. When the wound was deep enough he would use the clamp to keep his wound open before cutting out the old kidney. Somehow with all of this going on he was able to stop his blood from dripping down to his pants with the gauze he kept passing into the wound. Once the old kidney was out he would pick up Enishi's and place it inside himself and attach it with mystical palm technique to heal the wound. The surgery took what seemed like mere moments, but when it was finished not a scratch was left on the Nova. Who would then watch Zeref work on figuring out how to use Earth. 
WC: 798
Can I get a coin flip for Jugo DNA please.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:17 am
1 for success
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:17 am
The member 'Akabayashi Terumi' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:32 pm
Zeref wasent going to waste anytime he had at the training grounds. He came there to work on himself and grow stronger so weather his teacher responded to his message or not , he was going to get some working out done today. At the same time though Zeref didnt want to over due it just incase his sensei came. Zeref knew his sensei could be busy with the hospital and other stuff but at the same time he had hoped he would be a man of his word and help Zeref learn a new element. He had seemed like the type to be able to keep his word, but at the same time doctors were also liers. Some would feed you false information to just make money off of you. Hopefully his sensei was different but then again the first day they met he did seem slightly odd. As he started to work out he could see a figure approaching the training grounds and he had hoped it was his sensei.

After a few moment Zeref could make out that indeed it was his sensei but he seemed to be carrying something odd with him. As his sensei approached him ,zeref was able to make out what was inside the jar. a Kidney." What the hell is wrong with this dude, why the hell would he be carrying around a freaking organ", Zeref thought to himself. Zeref then changed his focus from thinking aout what his sensei could be doing with an organ and started listing to him talk about some paper. At first glance Zeref was about to walk away and ask for a new team but as the paper started to react to the element being added to it his excitement grew. Zeref watched as his sensei showed him a few different elemnts being added to the papper before he was handed some to try for himself. It seemed easy enough so Zeref knew he would be done this pretty soon, he was a natural at chakra control anyway. He walked away and tried a few times but with no luck wasent able to get the paper to crumble , he tried adding his water element to it so that he could get a feel for what he was doing and was successful. So after a couple tries he was finally able to make the paper crumble. "Just as i thought , wasent to hard", Zeref thought to himself. He was happy that it didnt take him all day but at the same time he wished he had more of a challenge. As he was done he had looked over at his sensei , who was doing the craziest thing inside the middle of the training grounds. Performing surgery. "Now im know why this crazy doctor was carrying around a damn kidney, This guy getting more and more interesting by the day", Zeref thought to himself.

He had never expected to see something like this in te middle of the day , let alone not even in a hospital but then again nothing was ever normal in the shinobi world. He walked over to the doctor, "Im done , So dont kill yourself. You still have more to teach me so i dont need you to die yet", Zeref said out loud while watching the doctor work. "Now that i think about it , what clan kidney is that ? and do you have anymore", Zeref said out loud looking at his sensei. He had finally remembered what his sensei had told him and his team mates back in the hospital about swapping dna with someone else and thought it would be cool to have one himself. 

wc;612
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:28 am
Akabayashi's eyes stayed on the task at hand as he worked on himself, but the approach of Zeref didn't go unnoticed he either had a question about Earth or he was finished. "I don't plan on killing myself, but nothing usually goes as planned." He would say sealing his wound with one hand and dumping his old kidney in the jar where the old one had sat. Looking up his surgery now complete he would see if Zeref was honest with his question or if it was some type of mockery. Apparently it was a genuine question, one that he would answer.

"Jugo kidney, a clan that can gather natural energy passively opposed to actively. They also have remarkable stamina recovery." He would tighten the lid on the jar of kidney to preserve it. "As to if I have more, I don't. All I have are this Terumi kidney and some Uchiha." He would begin putting his layers back on his surgery complete when he was about to put on his Nova cloak he would turn to Zeref. "With Earth complete we can move onto wood release. Though I do not have the element the combination isn't entirely foreign to me.

Putting the cloak around his shoulders he would turn to a training dummy. "Fire from my left side, water from the right. I mix both elements until they are changed. Then I make seals to direct the chakra flow." He would make hand seals until he finally expelled a thin mist from his mouth that coated a small area around him and immediately dissolving organic matter that it touched. "Earth in my left and fire from the right I mix the elements until they have changed." After a few seals the Terumi would throw up what looked like mud, but the mud dissolved anything in its path and creating a cloud of gas that could not be seen through. 

He would Zeref some more paper. "Try to combine the two into the paper I'm not sure how wood would appear in paper, but I have an idea it will grow something. Unless you have a wood style jutsu you want to try out, then do that instead." From this point on all the training was basically on the genin and Akabayashi was more of a guide on element combining. He would watch in silence as Zeref did his thing until he was needed he would merely observe.
WC: 406
TWC: 1204
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:46 pm
OOC:Quick Claim of 1000 wc to be used for earth element at half price since im being taught & 11+Vigor
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:17 pm
Link your stat sheet please.
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:32 pm
"Yeah of course nothing would go as planned if your out here just performing surgery on yourself out in the open like this , but then again you didnt make the nova corps by being average", Zeref would say. He couldnt help but to slightly be surprised and in awe of the skill of his sensei. The view he had on him from the first time they met up until now was starting to change , and the respect and confidence Zeref his sensei abilities were definitely increasing. Zeref was never one to just flat out have absolute faith in someone else abilities just because someone told him to , he needed to see for himself that the person he was going to have around him was worth it. Zeref refuse to have someone around that wasent going to pull there own weight. As Zeref finished responding to his sensei first comment he listened as his sensei proceeded to tell him that he had more kidneys somewhere.

The thought of getting one of those kidneys excited Zeref even though he didnt know how much of an effect they would do. Before Zeref could ask a question though he thought it would be best to listen to the rest of what his sensei was saying before talking. As Zeref listened to his sensei talk and break down how his advanced element worked and then by watching the demonstration that was shown Zeref was confident it wouldnt take him long to figure out of to do it. He took the paper from his sensei and looked him in the eye, "That was a great example , its sorta like what i did when i was trying to figure out how to bring out the earth element through the paper. This should be pretty smooth", Zeref as he started to walk away from his sensei a little. He got about 8 feet from his sensei , not wanting to be under someone while trying something new. Zeref hated being watched while he worked because sometimes it just felt weird. After about 15 mins of trying over and over again , Zeref was finally able to get a small tree to grow from out the paper. Even though it was far from a tree and resembled more of a branch it defently grew like wood release should do. Walking back over to his sensei , Zeref showed him the paper. "See didnt take me long at all, but thats not the important thing i wanna talk to you about", Zeref said as he once again looked his sensei in the eyes.

"What would I have to do to get my hands on one of those Kidneys if not both ? Ive been doing a decent amount of mission and could gladly pay you if thats what you would be open to", Zeref said in a serious tone. He couldnt help but want one if not both, he didnt know how much help they could be but if his sensei had them then they must be something worth having. Zeref doubted that his sensei would bring up kidneys that would boast no real effect. He didnt know weather or not his sensei would accept his offer but he didnt see no reason why he wouldnt, as long as the price isnt to out rageous he would be down to pay almost anything. Then again Zeref didnt actualy know how much a kidney would be worth on the black market.
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:09 pm
It seemed the genin was getting a sense of Akabayashi's power with his comment on the Nova corps and them not accepting the average. There however was more to joining the elite than that at least now, since Kenshin had left the applicants have been vetted much harder for disloyalty. That however wasn't a sure method, people could change in an instant just as Kenshin had, just as Valen had. "If you listen to me we can get you to chuunin hopefully, then when you are ready maybe Nova." He would say turning to see what others were doing hoping to end that part of the conversation. As it stood in his eyes Zeref needed the most shaping before he would be ready to lead his own team. He wasn't a soldier yet his feelings often got in his way from what he recalled from their first meeting. Today was a vast improvement however from the previous distain Zeref held for Akabayashi.

When Zeref walked off the Terumi would follow him with his eyes. He would keep his mind on his students effort, but he had something to train of his own. It would begin with changing his skin to stone as Kyousuke used to do. From there he could learn to form it into weapons he would hold out his arm trying to get the skin to change. He could feel the natural energy gathering within him, but it wasn't quite at a level he couldn't handle and that was good a mad Nova was a problem. Especially with his student around he would need to remain calm and keep his mind focused. Standing there the area around his eyes would change to a shade of royal purple, while he couldn't see this he could feel power surging within his body. He would focus on the energy until Zeref returned having learned the wood element.

The area around the doctor's glasses was purple and the eyes slit like a reptiles when the genin returned. "Three-thousand ryo per transplant and the organ I am replacing it with. Otherwise ten-thousand a piece and you keep your organ in a commerative jar like this." He would say shaking the jar with his own kidney inside. 

"You learn quick I see." He would then say taking the paper and plucking off a twig and twirling it within his fingers. "Now you should be able to learn wood release jutsu to help you in battle. Obviously, I know none but I suggest you experiment and learn what you can. If you want the kidneys feel free to come to my office and I can do the procedure there. Cutting myself open here is one thing, cutting open a genin is another." He would say juggling the twig between his fingers like a coin. "Hours are eight to five, off Sunday and Tuesday. Did you want to learn anything else before I go?"
WC: 486
TWC: 1,690
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum