Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Junko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoA Late Night DipYesterday at 2:05 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK)

Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:19 pm
Youta nodded to his new team mate and just said “Hand me the heart and the eyes.” He takes them and puts them on the tray next to him. He was about dojutsu and their importance. “I have a dojutsu called meigan. It shows me chakra levels and it is also how my clan channels the Yuumei. It can take over which is why we do not mess with the dead.” He is holding out his hands for the next body part. You can tell that he was super uncomfortable because of the way he was touching and moving them.

He then would continue “Are we going to have another lesson today. I’d like to learn more from you.” Even though he thought to himself “even if you are bat shit crazy and maybe a bit of a sociopath and psycho.” He then continues “I cannot wait to work with the rest of you. We are hopefully going to make a good team”

WC 163
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: You Guys Want to See a Dead Body? (IO/NK)

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:07 pm
Zeref cut and open the body and started handing his team mates the organs and what not from inside the body. He wasent a big fan of what they were doing but he was never one to shy away from a task. Even though he had on white he didnt mind getting his toga dirty , luckily for him the body was drained of blood. Zeref knew well that being a shinobi wasent always going to be a walk in the park and that sometimes you would haveto get your hands dirty. Zeref looked around and found a near by sink to wash his hands off. Zeref then returned to his team and looked over at their new sensei, "So is there anything else you wanted to show us or did u just want use to do ya work for you sensei", Zeref said. He wasent  fan of being use to do any one dirty work them and even though it was his sensei he was going to let him know he wouldnt be used. He wasent sure if that was the case in this situation but its better to be safe than sorry. 

He did enjoy the fact that his teacher was a medic though , it would allow Zeref to go out a little more and not have to be so worried about taking damage. At the same time though he knew he couldnt be careless cause regardless of how good of a medic he was a stab through the heart or head an Zeref would be done for.

WC:230
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:04 am
Akabayashi would let them finish and get together before answering questions. "Lets give Zeref a second to come back." He would remain seated but was interested in the Meigan that Youta was talking about. When the other genin of the team returned so did his attitude and this time it wasn't going to slide. A wave of terror would wash over him as the doctor stood to his full height of 6'4 towering over the group. Had this wave been directed toward Loghain he would recall the feeling, ice cold like an exam room, the dread that came with death. "If I didn't think it was important or worth your time we wouldn't be here, but for the record. I don't ask anything of you. I demand it. Tasks that seem trivial to you may hold more importance to someone up the chain. You are a soldier of Hoshi, I wish you to act like it." The effect of the doctor's display of power would end and he would sit back down as if nothing had changed in the room. He hoped Zeref would get the message, but knew it was unlikely the kids angst was his downfall.

"Onto what we will do next I think getting a feel for each others abilities would a good next step probably some simple mission. From what I can tell we have Loghain more than likely a taijutsu user from what I've seen, Youta and Zeref are ninjutsu users." He would scratch his chin and lean back slightly then begin speaking to himself. "Two ranged and a close combatant, teamwork training is a must otherwise Loghain takes a fireball to the face. Likely, begin training techniques I can teach them now that way they have them when a real fight breaks out, but what do I share with them. Zeref clearly water and earth techniques, I may have to do some research on Shinkou to see what a Meigan can do. "

Looking at Youta he would smile. "I may have to ask you more about that later to see how I can best compliment your abilities." He would then address the group. "For today that is all I can clean up here, I will send a message next time we are to meet. Good work today, Loghain please stay to talk about our earlier conversation."

Once the other two had left Akabayashi would throw a pill bottle toward the wolf. "Those are just in the first phase of tests, but a completed version is being worked on. With samples from you and another patient with a similar condition I was able to make a medicine that worked for both, but your condition is... odd." He would take a glass slide and place it under a microscope. "This is your spit, there is some type of mutagenic property to it, but its inert. Perhaps there is more to your ability than can be seen on the surface some sort of hidden trait that needs unlocked. Like how a Terumi can't really use their abilities until they learn two elements then learn to combine them. If you want to see the mutagen its the swiggly line that looks like a five year olds doodle drawings." 
WC: 539
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:16 pm
Loghain would listen as Akabayashi told them about the next meeting and stayed behind to talk about their earlier conversation. “It was a pleasure meeting you both. I hope that our next meeting is at least as pleasant as this one had been.” The wolf would say his farewells to the others as they left the room. Once they were alone, a pill bottle would be tossed in his direction. He would catch it and before he had a moment to ask anything the doctor would explain.

“So there are others like me, but my particular condition is odd?” The wolf had no idea how similar or different his particular condition was, but mutagenic property was something he could figure out. “It sounds like you are saying my saliva can cause the cells of others to mutate.” He wasn’t entirely trained in these things, but he was able to at least piece things together based on words he was familiar with. While he might not have known exactly what all of the science behind it all was, he got the gist of it. “If you are saying what I think you are, I have to refrain from biting anyone or I might mess them up or cause some sort of genetic abnormality like cancer or such.” He would take up the doctor’s offer, looking at the wiggly lines through the microscope.

He would then quickly lift his head in concern as the weight of everything said was realized. Mutate, change, transform. They were all synonyms in this case. His bite held the power to cause transformation which honestly terrified him. How many people did he bite while in a mindless rage? Did any of them survive? If so, there may be more werewolves out there, sired by his own fangs. The destruction a single wolf could cause, let alone a pack… “Have there been any reports of large wolf sightings?” The doctor was of a high enough position to likely be privy to such information, so it would be worth asking.

WC: 341
Zeref
Zeref
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 9000

Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:06 am
Refusing to want to get into an argument with his sensei on their first day meeting Zeref thought it would be best and to just leave. Normally he wouldnt have just allowed someone to speak to him in such a way but he knew it wouldnt end well trying to argue. So instead the young senju turned around and without another word left. As he left he thought to himself that he was going to work the hell out of his new sensei and force him to teach him constantly as away of payback. Zeref wasent one to take lightly of how someone speaks to him and any form of disrespect would not be tolerated. Zeref considered himself to be someone that will one day be in a position of power and wanted others to realize that , but then again he kinda knew he was expecting to much to soon. One day though Zeref knew things would be different.

Exit
Twc 1264 
Claims:10+ speed, 2+ chakra , 1264 towards rain tiger at will [2572/2750] rest Here

Last edited by Zeref on Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:44 pm
Approved @ Zeref
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:47 pm
Youta was not sure what to do from here so he would turn to his new team and say “thanks for helping us out, I hope we can be friends and more importantly good teammates in the future.” Then he would turn to Akabayashi and bow respectfully and say “thanks for the lesson today I hope you can train us some more in the future and help us help the village in whatever way we are needed.” He would then slowly walk out of the hospital and head home to tell his father about his new team and team leader.
WC100
TWC 881

Exit claim 8 stats towards vigor and 881/4000 meigan lvl 2
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 728350

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:45 pm
Akabayashi had a thought when Zeref turned his back and ignored the Nova he wanted to drive a senbon into the boy's lung and let the other collapse unless he was willing to ask for aid from the Nova. However that wouldn't look good day one, but if the amount of disrespect continued he would not let it slide again the Senju had been warned already and he hoped after he left it would sink in, but he doubted that. Zeref seemed like he was the type just to do his own thing.

Youta would bow and say his thanks to Akabayashi which would earn him a smile and some nicer words than the one's delivered to his team member. "Glad you learned something, I look forward to training you." He would then go into the same talk with Loghain as previously mentioned.

"Well I have seen one record in a mission where they found a werewolf, but I have met people with a similar condition of transforming at random times and being unable to control it. Mentally those people are similar to your condition, physically they are not. The jugo strand of DNA has a stone like appearance to the flesh, black schlera, and can manipulate their flesh to make defenses, weapons, and wings. Your's is characterized by rapid fur growth, claws, and fangs. Secondly, what sets you appart is that it seems your saliva seems capable of altering the cells of others in vast quantities at present it doesn't seem like biting someone will do anything. Think of it like a banana, if you eat a thousand of them you could get potassium poisoning, but the odds of that are near none. My theories are with chakra you can transform others with a bite like a technique or you need to further develope the traits of your condition." 

He would then move onto what he had found on werewolf sightings. "As for information I was able to dig up evidence of one sighting of a werewolf in Hoshi, unfortunately the person is dead and the name of the person was omitted from the article and the people who killed the wolf are missing even from the archives. Meaning I am not of sufficient rank to have the information, telling me you would need to have the kage or someone similar give you that information." He would begin cleaning up his lab as he had stated before taking Loghain back to the village entrance and returning home. 
WC: 417
TWC: 2722
Claiming: 2,098 WC toward sage mode completing it from this thread. 624 WC toward Boil Release: Knack of Hard Work Ayato gave me permission to learn this ooc 624/2750. 27AP
Exit
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:14 am
Approved
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory

Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:41 pm
The young werewolf would listen as the doctor spoke, eager to learn anything that he could. The bite might end up being able to transform others, something that the young man would have to keep in mind at all time, lest he end up creating a threat to the village without intentions to do so. What really managed to spark a fire in the eyes of Loghain was the mention of records of another werewolf. Of course, there wasn’t a great deal of information to be had, the records managing to be classified to the point that even the Nova officer wasn’t privy to them.

A meeting would need to be arranged with the Hogokage if he was to make any progress in his endeavors to find others of his kind. If there was any silver lining in this news, it was that his bite wasn’t yet capable of transforming others. That meant for certain that there was at least one other werewolf in Hoshi. What was his connection to Sebastian? It could be a relative of some sort, or possibly the person who sired the young wolf. Being bitten by a dog in a child’s youth wasn’t an uncommon occurrence, though being bitten by some sort of large wolf would have likely brought some attention to the event.

Either way, the wolf knew what his next steps were. As long as he had some sort of leads he would continue to investigate as best he could. He would follow his commanding officer to the gates and say his farewells.

---Exit---

WC: 260
TWC: 2017

Claims:
20 stats
2000/2000 wc needed with each team member (Youta, Zeref, Akabayashi) to memorize their scents.
340 wc towards Lariat (combines with wc from this thread to complete)
500/500 wc towards Hunter's Sight
500/500 wc towards Temp Paralysis
500/500 wc towards Body Flicker
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum