Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 2:27 pmKutari UchihaJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 28%
19 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 9%
6 Posts - 7%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Embracing the Darkness Empty Embracing the Darkness

Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:40 pm
Youta woke up that morning to do some on his own training that day. He put on his outfit that he usually wears for working out but today was going to be different because he was going to try to awaken his Yuumai bloodline. He thought that this would be more of an internal training rather than strength or speed training. This would be a lot of training and yoga like training trying to find out if the darkness is really in him. He wanted to assess the ability of his inner strength and the new abilities that he had heard about for so long. So he found something a little looser to wear and something that would be comfortable. He went down the stairs to see his adoptive mother cooking him some breakfast for his day of training. He waited for his father to come down the stairs to start eating. They sat down and his father started to have a conversation with Youta.

His father started by asking “what are you planning on doing today?” Youta thought about what he was going to tell him. Because no one really likes their clans jutsu because it is sometimes associated with evil. It is mostly because it absorbs all other jutsu when he does his techniques. But Youta definitely does not want to lie to his adoptive father and thinks that he should definitely just tell him the truth. So Youta replies “I am going to work on my clans element.” He was not sure how his father would take this news. But it was what Youta was going to do. His father just replies with a question “are you sure that this is what you want to do? If it is we will be behind you all the way. We will love you no matter what you decide.” This gave Youta a great sense of relief and satisfaction to him. He replied “thank you father, that means the world to me but yes this is what I want to do. It means a lot to me and my family’s clan. Even though they are not my actual family because you and mother are my true family I feel like I need to honor my ancestors too. So I will work on this as much as I can today would you like me to walk with you to the forge?” His father replies “That would be great.”

So Youta and his father headed towards the market where the forge is. His father stopped and bought him some snacks for him to eat during the day and he said to Youta “Make sure to stay well nourished and well hydrated today.” Youta who felt like his father was starting to baby him a little replies “I know dad I will make sure to take care of myself today.” They continued to talk about not much of anything the rest of the way to the forge. Youta and his father say their goodbyes to each other and then continued on to where he wanted to practice.

Youta was not sure where to practice. He did not want to go to the training area because it could be loud and there could be others around. He wanted to find somewhere that was both quiet and where he could be by himself. But he remembered that there is now a gazebo in the watery gardens now which could be a pretty good place to meditate and contemplate about his clans element. It would be a peaceful and good place to do this type of training. He thought that no one would really be around. It would be a great place for solitude. So he started to head towards the watery gardens.

Youta showed up to the Gazebo and it was lucky to find it empty. It was so very peaceful there with the water around the gazebo. He went into the gazebo and started to set up a blanket on the ground where he could meditate for a while. He made sure that his blanket was in a good spot because he wanted to be sure that it would stay pretty constant throughout the day. The cool breeze and the sound of water was very calming. This should be a great place to work on his Yuumei officially becoming one of the touched ones and fully embrace the darkness inside him. Even though he is usually a very bubbly person the darkness is where he will get his abilities from. He needs to master this and all things that are associated with his clan.

Youta sits down and starts to meditate. He started to remember some of the things that the clan elders taught him. He needed to embrace the darkness and not be scared of it because it will try to scare you and take over. He is starting to feel it but what is this feeling of loneliness and sadness. Why is it so strong? Is this part of the darkness? Youta started to panic when he thought about his parents and their time together. The times he helped his father at the forge and when he helped his mother when she was cooking. Something else started to take over when he was thinking about his family. It was fear and doubt. “Who could ever accept a person who would use this power? Your parents will always fear you and never look at you the same. You know this is true all these things are true. You will lose your friends they will grow to hate you. But in the middle of this he remembered what he father told him at breakfast. “If it is we will be behind you all the way. We will love you no matter what you decide.” I am the master of the darkness.” He thought about all these things and these words rang in his head. The words of his father are what saved him. He started to feel the darkness but not only feel it he started to feel control over it.

WC 1017
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Embracing the Darkness Empty Re: Embracing the Darkness

Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:59 pm
Youta started to feel the control over the darkness when doubt started to fill his head again even more than last time. The darkness which could only be described as doubt and fear. These are the things that kill a shinobi in the field he needed to conquer this and move on to training. He had to learn how to use this darkness, the Yuumei. The darkness that surrounds the village of his ancestors could torment people but they learned to live with it. Youta thought to himself that if they could live with it so could he. He wanted to prove to everyone that he was not only worthy to be a Shinkou and that his birth father was wrong for abandoning him but that he could rise up to be stronger than him. He wanted to make sure to make his family proud of both the Shinkou and his adoptive parents. This is what was going through his mind during his meditation. So when these thoughts of rejection, fear of disappointing others, and all these other things that were flooding his mind started to take control at one point but he realized that he could use this to conquer these feelings because he has proof that there is good in this world, there is acceptance. There is fear in the world but it can not be allowed to paralyze him, Youta knew that only he himself can conquer this feeling. When he realized this he started to see the beauty in the Yuumei and the darkness in general.

He started to realize that even though this was all consuming darkness, it was called Yuumei. But there was a beauty and more importantly a usefulness to the Yuumei. This darkness he could find peace in it and tranquility. The peace of being able to face his fears and conquer them. This darkness brought them to light and then consumed them like it was supposed to do. They showed him some of the things that he needed to improve in order to be the best shinobi that he could be. He always wanted that and wanted to improve. This must be what it is like to start to gain control of the Yuumei. This cold darkness that is the Yuumei is finally conquered by Youta and he will hopefully be able to use it soon. But he did not want to be overconfident in case those feelings would come back and they might take over. He knew that these feelings would never leaves he would always have these fears but now he could use them or at least acknowledge them.

He would finish his meditation and would start to clean up his area around his cushion that he was meditating on. He would start to head towards the exit . He would take his time though and wander around the gardens a little more.

WC483
TWC 1500
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:45 pm
He would wander over to the training area and look around to see who all was around that he might be able to train with. He was disappointed to see that no one else was really around and that he was by himself in the gardens which made sense for the time of day that it was. So he decided to go and see his father at the forge and maybe help him out if he was needed. He would pass by many marketplaces and different stalls trying to make it to the forge that his adoptive father worked at. He would walk in slowly to see his father hard at work and would say to him “I am done training for the day and came to see if you needed any help with anything. If not I can head home and see if mom needs anything.” After a couple of minutes his father looked at him and said “We can always use some help around here the other blacksmith is home with his family because one of his children is sick and he needs to help his wife take care of them.” So Youta put on an apron and started to help his father take care of a few last minute things. Youta could only do a few of the basic tasks like carrying the ore from storage, working the bellows, adding coal and maybe a few other smaller things. His favorite part was talking to the customers and learning more about Hoshikagure. He loved talking to the farmers coming to get new tools about their work in fields. He especially loved when a shinobi or queen’s guard came in to get a weapon fixed or some armor repaired. His father was not a swords or weapon smith, he mostly made different tools and nails. But Youta would work hard like always and try to make his father proud even if he just wanted to talk to customers all day. As the day came to a close they left the forge and started to walk home.

his father started to ask him something “How did your training go today? Did you have any luck taming and getting control over the Yuumei? I know that was your goal for today?” And Youta looked at him and said “I think so i may not have full control over it yet but I am starting to gain enough that I think I can start using it. It was very difficult and it floods your mind with all these negative feelings and thoughts. You also have to face a lot of your innermost fears but the words you and mother have been telling me about how much you love me and believe in me really helped me get through all this. Plus all my new friends it is almost necessary for you to have that support in order to get through this.” His father looked at him with a tear in his eye, which is probably the first tear Youta remembers ever seeing from his father, as he says “I am glad that we were able to help you, son.”

WC 527

TWC 2027

Claim 2027/2500 dark pulse

Claim 10vigor and 10jutsu
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 500

Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:11 pm
Approved, when you finish treaining this tech be sure to provide a link to this thread in those claims to keep things organized.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum