Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Lady of the Sand (P, Mizubae) Empty Lady of the Sand (P, Mizubae)

Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:28 pm
With a steady pace everyone's favorite long haired idiot was making his way to a certain destination. "And as long as I've got my suit and tie", humming the lyrics of a popular song Sebastian caused many heads to turn, all wondering whatever was going on inside the Tau's head. His suit black, just like his heart and a red tie, the color of love, the misfit had decided to dress up for the occasion. An outfit he acquired through slightly pressuring one of the local merchants into lending it to him for the day. You can take the man out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the man. Or something like that.

Having arrived at the Spire he'd look into a mirror at his own reflection, checking if he looked decent enough before entering the building which was the ivory tower. His entrance could be called breathtaking. Pushing the door open, flipping his head followed by his long hair waving as a true legend in the making Sebastian's arrival would be considered spectacular, if only someone had noticed his presence .. It seemed no one was really paying attention to the green eyed Tau. "Ahem, tough crowd I suppose". Not quite the reaction he expected, nevertheless he continued making his way, doing his best to remain unfazed by the complete failure of an entrance.

As he kept walking, the Tau remembered the last time he found himself in the Spire. Back then it was a different Sebastian, one who had recently arrived in Sunagakure after traveling endlessly. However, the man himself wasn't the only thing that had changed since then. It was no longer Kenshin Uzumaki, the person that accepted Sebastian into the village, that held the title of Kazekage. The current leader of Sunagakure, and additionally the Tau's, was someone quite familiar. It didn't take him that long to make it to the Kage's Office and once he finally did he'd let his presence be known to the secretary who should remember him from the last time he visited. After all, he made quite the impression back then considering he got lost when he first arrived there.

Once given permission and getting told the Kazekage being available of receiving guests Sebastian would knock the door with his left hand while keeping his right behind his back, hiding a small gift he brought for the Lady of the Sand. 

(WC: 404)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Lady of the Sand (P, Mizubae) Empty Re: Lady of the Sand (P, Mizubae)

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:05 pm
It had been a while now since the change of hands happened in Sunagakure - there had yet to be a formal announcement of it but with the summit preparations things had gone to the wayside a bit. Which only made the request from a familiar name that much more of a treat; Sebastian Mikaelson. It had been a rather long time since the two had seen each other, in fact at that point in time he had yet decided whether he was going to stay in the village or continue wandering around. With a soft smile she would fold the request in half and set it aside on the desk, seems he had made his choice and decided to stay after all. 

Though what he could want from her at this time was a bit of a mystery, but even if she had a clue since it was him there was truly no telling how his mind worked - that mission was still the weirdest one she had been on to date. At that moment a double heartbeat would enter her range of hearing and there would be an accompanying knock - the knock would ruffle Pakuun awake, the owls eyes sliding open and looking around to the door with a sudden panic. As the man entered it would be hard not to notice the change in his demeanor - much more confident this time around. Raising her voice loud enough to be heard, “Enter.” Upon his entrance her eyes flitted down to the arm he held behind his back, a curious stance - her eyebrow would raise in interest as she greeted him. “What a pleasure to see you today Sebastian, it’s been a really long time. What brings you around?”
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:05 pm
No more than a single word was needed to draw Sebastian in. Well, he already planned to enter so it wasn't as if he would just keep standing in front of a closed door but still. "One small step for man, one giant leap for a Tau". Maintaining his right hand behind his back he finally entered the Kage Chambers where Mizuki was waiting for him. Upon making his way into her office and to his surprise Sebastian noticed she already got herself some company. "I see I've been replaced, by an owl. Interesting". All jokes aside, he wasn't planning on engaging in a staredown with a bird. 

Taking small steps, keeping up a respectful demeanor Sebastian slowly approached the woman until only about a meter separated the two of them. "For you, I grew them myself. After our mission where I kicked your a-, I mean coincidentally became victorious I started my own little garden". The Tau would hand her the bouquet of flowers before continuing. "Now that I'm officially a Sunagakure shinobi I figured I might as well work on my own place. But I'm sure you already knew that much". By then a smile appeared on the man's face as he realized how far both of them had come. 

Assuming Mizuki accepted the gift he would simply stand around awkwardly, not knowing whether to take a seat or wait until she told him to. "Can't complain, not a lot of people can say they met two Kazekage in the course of a couple months". Sebastian figured she was also aware of his meeting with Kenshin, although he didn't know how much she knew. In his head he started to wonder if he should tell her about the transplant and surgery, perhaps in due time. "So, a new office, an owl. Anything else I should know?" All was said in a joking manner, even though he knew to be careful around her now that she was the Kazekage. Not everyone would approve of how he acted towards her, regardless of the two getting along prior to Mizuki becoming leader of the village.

He adjusted his posture, thinking about the next thing to say. "When I met Kenshin I told him he did a good job making this place into what it is now, I'm certain you will continue to make Sunagakure prosper". Now that he thought about it and made it to her office, he forgot what brought him there. "I knew there was something I forgot to think about". Dense as he was Sebastian rubbed his chin, trying to remember why he came to visit in the first place. "Ah, there it is. I suppose I'm wondering where I fit in all of this, you know? I'm not really used to this whole shinobi thing despite of how I look. So I guess I want to ask where to go from here". Now that Mizuki became Kazekage it was only more than natural that she was the one he should follow.

(WC: 504, TWC: 908)
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:37 pm
Being presented with a bouquet was an unexpected twist and as he outstretched his hand she couldn’t help but raise her eyebrow questioningly before reaching out and grabbing the bunch gingerly. Looking them over curiously she would listen to what the man had to say - “I do indeed know that, I am also pleased you have been getting along with my son Souji. He has a high praise for you… in his own way. I’m sure you understand.” Looking back up at him she would smile in her old way and wave for him to take a seat in one of the two deep blue plush seats in front of her desk, “Please relax Sebastian, you aren’t on trial here.” His next line of questions were delivered in a very ‘Sebastian’ way but it nonetheless provided her with the proper Segway. Setting down the bunch of flowers she would fold her hands over her own and sit up suddenly in a specific way.. It commanded the room in a way a Kage could. 

“I’m so happy to hear you wondering about your place in all this, it shows that not only do you wear the title and symbol of Suna but you think as one of us and view the overall success of our village as something to care about - I’m thrilled to have you among us my friend.” Taking a deep breath her expression would shift to a more serious note, “That is why your training with Sensei Zaine should be of the utmost importance to you. The genin of this great nation will soon have the responsibility of representing us in an upcoming international Chuunin Exam, the details are still being worked out but that is your top priority. Work on team strategy as well as honing your own individual abilities. If there is something you wish to learn I urge you to make it known to your Sensei; he is an adept shinobi with connections to people that can help you in any way you need.” Her eyes had remained fixed and intense on Sebastian, something about the role she now held made her take everything so seriously these days - including the crushing responsibility that running a nation in the direction of growth held. “If there is anything else you needed to know please do not hesitate to send me a message or request another meeting with me. If there is nothing else dear I believe I have similar meetings to attend to.” She would give another gentle smile, the fierce intensity being broken as she allowed for him to comment back and or exit when he was ready.
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:01 pm
His nervousness slowly faded away now that Mizuki made sure to make him feel at ease. Sebastian then raised a brow of his own at the mention of Souji talking about him. "I can already feel what he's been saying about me. But yes, he loves me. Perhaps he sees me as the older brother he never had. Anyway, the kid couldn't have wished for a better role model than yours truly haha!" Smacking the sides of the chair he took a seat in, the Tau couldn't help but laugh with his own jokes. In all seriousness it felt good being appreciated by Souji, one of the people who helped him discover a new and different side to himself. "Rest assured, if anyone wants to hurt your son they'll have to go through me first". Not that it needed to be said, but it also wouldn't hurt making it be known the kid would be safe around Sebastian.

While he'd adjust his posture in the chair the Tau continued to listen attentively as the Kazekage had taken the word once more. It seemed his comment on feeling part of Sunagakure had made Mizuki happy, something that was to be expected now that the young woman took on the mantle of Kage and became the leader of their village. "Training? Oh, of course. How could I ever forget. I'll do everything in my power not to disappoint you, Lady Kazekage". Sebastian wondered who this Zaine sensei was and what kind of person he'd be. One thing he knew for certain was the fact he didn't plan on using the second word Mizuki used when mentioning the man. "Me, calling someone sensei, pfft" he thought to himself. Although he still had to decide for himself the Tau believed this individual to be more than qualified considering the way she spoke of him.

Their meeting gradually came to an end with Mizuki needing to attend to business similar in nature. "Ah yes, life of a Kazekage" he smiled as he stood up from his chair. "I'll be taking my leave now. It was nice seeing you again Mizuki, I'll make sure to drop by again sometimes". With a smile and a slight bow Sebastian then exited through the same door as the one he entered, looking forward to meet his team and prepare for the upcoming Chuunin Exams. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 1303)
Claims:
- 1125/1125 Water Trumpet (max stat discount)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Ryo : 0

Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:14 pm
Approved
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:29 pm
EXIT - TWC 738
738 to Mayfly 1471/2500
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:09 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum