Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
30 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 44250

Yar Har, Fiddlely-de (IO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Yar Har, Fiddlely-de (IO)

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:26 pm
The mist started to clear as the caster was taken down by Kato. Ban looked out to see that all of her comrades were okay, defeating the pirates. Ban sighed in relief. Gonk chanted on the other boat that he was now the "captain" now. The group laughed, Ban rolled her eyes and grinned. The crew of the cargo ship came out from hiding after hearing the fighting stop. "Wow, you kids did it. I'm glad to see you're all okay." The old captain said to them in his raspy voice which made it sound like he was on the verge of tears. The crew clapped for the shinobi before returning to their tasks to see the damage that was done. 

The rest of the trip was smooth sailing. The sea seemed a lot calmer as they finished their stretch of the sea to Konoha docks. As the crew unloaded the cargo, it gave the genin a bit of time to relax. Ban approached Gonk and bumped his shoulder with her fist. "Hey, you did really good leading that defense. I hope we can be on more missions together." Her voice was steady and firm but she grinned as she looked at him. "Maybe we can face off sometime soon in the arena." 

They were in the homestretch back home. The sun was starting to set with the sea waters reflecting the orange glow. The mist caused by the water splashing against the ship's hall hit Ban's face as she leaned on the railings of the boat. At that moment, she realized she really wanted her own boat. The rocking of the boat, the water hitting the hall, the soft creaking of the wood was relaxing. She was sad to have to part with it once the boat got to Kiri's docks. 

Ban would exit with her teammates. "Hope to see you guys again." She waved goodbye and took off home. 

WC: 321
TWC: 2082
EXIT
Claiming 
387 wc towards body flicker (500/500)
1613 WC towards Hydrification(1613/2830)
3 stats on the mission and 13 stats on extra WC
Kato~
Kato~
Citizen
Stat Page : Staaaaats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 5100

Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:54 am
As Kato turned to analyse the battleground he witnessed as each of his team mates took out their respective opponents. Gonk stood aboard the pirates vessel adorned in the pirate captains hats waving and announcing that 'He's the Captain now!'. This brought a smile to Kato's face, he felt justified in his decision to defer leadership to the young Hoshigaki. Kato could see that Ban was also okay then his vision caught something unique that he had not seen before. Kasumi's puppet was quite the creation, Kato was rather impressed. He had never seen an octopuppet before and he had not had the chance to see it in combat but he assumed it was quite the weapon.

"I'd say that's a fight well fought, well done everyone" Kato would say with a smile. He would turn then to Gonk and pat him on the shoulder "Well led my man, I knew you had it in you." Kato's grin then turned to Ban "you also handled yourself pretty well from what I could see. I'm glad you were part of the team." Finally Kato would turn to Kasumi and Tako her octopuppet "Sister you are certainly full of surprises. That is quite the weapon you have there, its just a shame I didn't get to see it in action" Kato then smiled and patted Kasumi on the shoulder "I'm glad you're not like the brothers and sisters I grew up with, they were pretentious and boring."

With the danger of the pirates dealt with the rest of the journey was plain sailing and they completed their delivery with no fuss. The team helped unload the cargo and were soon off on their way back home. The return journey was relaxing for Kato. He loved being out on the water and taking in the natural beauty that came with it. He made pleasant conversation with his team mates and got to know them a little bit more, something that is a lot easier when you're not on alert. The ship arrived into the Kiri docks and everybody offloaded to the dock. Kato said farewell to everybody, wished them and said he'd love to work with any of them again. Then he headed home for some well earned food and rest.

[Exit]
[378]
[TWC = 2290]
[Using 2290 WC towards earning an event skip ticket {2290/3000}]
[Using 2200 WC to train 44 AP]
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 151400

Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:43 pm
To Gonk’s relief, every member of his team was alive and unharmed. Gonk jumped aboard the merchant ship after tying a line, connecting the pirate’s boat to the merchant’s. Who knows what kinds of goodies could be aboard it. He was congratulated heavily by his teammates and he in turn congratulated each of them.
“All of you guys did amazing. Ban, nice job spotting the mist and handling your enemy. Kasumi, nice job defending the cargo against those pirates. That puppet of yours looks impressive, I wish I could have seen it in action. And Kato, nice job against you two pirates. I’m sure you handled them with no problem. These seas will be safe to travel with these pirates gone!” After Gonk’s speech the captain came to speak with him personally.
“That was some nice work you and your team did. I’m very grateful for what you ninja have done.”
“No problem sir,” Gonk replied grinning. “I’m just happy that everybody made it out unharmed and all of the cargo is still safe.” He then went to join the crew and ninja in a celebration. The rest of the voyage went smoothly and when they arrived at Konoha, Gonk felt a weight come off his shoulders. The mission was over. Even after they defeated the pirates there was always the chance that there could be more so they had to stay on alert the whole trip. Now that they were in Konoha and the cargo was being unloaded, there was nothing to guard. Gonk turned his head and looked at Ban, who had bumped his shoulder with her fist. She congratulated him on the success and said that maybe they could have a spar in the arena.
“I’ll be looking forward to it,” Gonk said, smiling. He then turned to Konoha gazing at the buildings.
“It’s hard to think that we own all of this,” Gonk thought as he looked around. Many of the Konoha workers glared at the Kiri ninja as they retrieved the goods. 
“I guess they probably don’t think highly of us Kiri folk. With good reason I suppose.” But nothing came of those looks and the shinobi were soon on their way back to the village.
“So, what’s going to happen to the pirate ship?” Gonk asked the captain.
“Not sure, I guess that’s for your village to decide.”
When they arrived a Jonin was waiting on the docks for them to see how the mission went. To Gonk’s surprise and delight, the Jonin was Wakame. Gonk and the others hopped off the boat to recount their success. As mission leader, Gonk told the tale of their battle while the others were given their rewards and left.
“So Wakame,” Gonk asked after he finished the story, “do you think I could keep the pirate’s boat.”
“The boat? I mean I guess. Our navy would have no use for a boat like that, so sure, why not.”
“Nice! Thanks Wakame!”

“Sure.” The two walked to the Hoshigaki apartment building and bid each other farewell. Gonk placed his pirate hat on his table and made himself some dinner. For the first time in weeks, he took a shower, and fell asleep almost as soon as he lay down in his bed.
[Exit]
[WC=544]
[TWC=2524]
[Claiming 25 Stats: 8 speed, 8 strength, 3 chakra, 6 vigor]
[3000 Ryo, 7AP]
[2000 WC to learn a summoning contract (I haven't made said contract yet), remaining wc to Water Prison 782/1500]
[Claiming boat. The boat will only be used for fun. Not to skip travel costs or anything]

Last edited by Gonk on Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the boat in claims)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:51 pm
Kasumi's pearly eyes darted back and forth making sure there were no longer any hostiles still left aboard the trading vessel.  Tako's tentacles undulated rhythmically as it hovered just above the wooden deck.  For a moment, Kasumi reached out with her byakugan, but soon realized that only familiar chakra signatures remained.  The team complemented on each other's performance.

”It was really just dumb luck that I was able to take them out like I did.  During the captain's speech, I decided to switch places in the wraps and transform my puppet to look like me.  Had they have gone for my parcel, I would have been had.  I surprised them more than anything, but it gave me just the opening I needed to bludgeon them  overboard,” Kasumi explained to Kato and Gonk.  She then addressed everyone, ”I'm glad everyone is okay.   I don't think they were expecting so much resistance.”

The rest of the trip seemed to go by without any further issue.  The seas were calm and the ship benefited from favorable winds the rest of the way there.   Even the sailors seemed to act friendlier towards the squad as the ship continued along its course.  The crew was livelier now.  They sang shanties as they worked, and told stories during the evenings.  At one point a school of dolphins swam up next to the ship.  As each day gave way to the next, Kasumi began to loose track of the passage of time.  Her squad mates became more than just team members to her.  Even though this was her first mission, it seemed like this group would go on to do great things in the near future.  Kasumi knew that they would called upon again.  Soon enough, the familiar sounds of wind and waves would step aside as sea gulls took to the skies.  That only meant one thing; they would reach the Land of Fire soon.  

Kasumi and the others would help the sailors unpack the goods that they brought with them.  It was a major task and one that required all hands to participate.  Everyone carried their share until the boat was completely unloaded.  It was then time to take one fresh food supplies for the return trip, and it was all done under the ever watchful eyes of Konoha's inhabitants.  Kirigakure was the victor in a war which happened in the passed, yet old wounds did not heal overnight.  Even though the Mist was trying to promote free trade between the Land of Fire, simple trinkets would not suffice.  There had been too much blood spilled in the past.  Too many lives lost and families separated and while the local authorities greeted us with respectful gestures, they did not appear to be doing so freely.  Finally the work was done and the squad had some free time before the trading vessel was going to depart for its return trip.

As Kasumi looked around town, the young Hyuuga felt something she had not felt in a long time.  Something felt familiar.  She had no memory of this place, that she was aware.  It was like out of a book she had read.  One where you connect with the main character, or the like.  Their story is your story.  But after visiting the shops and roaming the streets, Kasumi couldn't shake the feeling and it bothered her greatly.

”I'll, I'll be back, guys.  You go on ahead, but don't leave me here.  I doubt the locals would be too happy if I outstayed my welcome.  But there's something I need to check out really quick,” Kasumi informed.

And so the young Hyuuga went about the village on her own.  She would buy a cloak from a local store to hide the fact that she came from across the sea. She wore her hood up to cover up her forehead protector as well.  If she were to get discovered as a lone ninja from Kirigakure, the village would likely try to take her out.  But Kasumi did not fully realize this danger and continued to press on.  She would stop local after local to find out what it was she was looking for.  This town was familiar to her for some reason, and she wanted to know why.

”Um, excuse me ma'am, do you know if there are any Hyuuga branches living here in this city?” she asked the locals.

Eventually an elderly lady would help Kasumi on her quest.  After directions were given, Kasumi was on her way.  She wanted to know her origins.  She wanted to know why someone had erased her memories and tried to plant false ones.  She wanted to know why someone would plant foreign chakra deep within her to be rigged to explode to assassinate the Mizukage and Kiri's people.  Kasumi's heart was pounding by the time she reached the hill.  The Hyuuga compound was at the top, just outside the village limits.  But when she got there, the place was in ruin.  Most of the buildings where all but rubble and those that were still remaining, had being swallowed by nature.  Ivy and other leafy plants were growing up the walls.  Kasumi had reached a dead end.  As she turned around, Kasumi gazed out and looked down upon the village below.  She could see the trading vessel docked – soon to depart once more.  And that's when it hit her...

(WC = 891)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure

Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:12 am
Kasumi wasn't just standing in some forgotten Hyuuga clan compound.  She was standing in the compound she was raised in.  When these worn down walls, Kasumi had once called this place home.  The Land of Fire was once her home.  But from the looks of things, the clan had moved on – at least a decade ago.  Kasumi could feel the tears well under her pearly eyes as she looked upon the debris of her past.  Just like the realms of her mind, everything around her was broken.  Kasumi replayed the only memory she could remember.  

Konoha was at war with Kirigakure.  Something dreadful was coming.  Xyxer was coming.  There was no stopping him at the time.  His waves were about to crash and submerge the leaves.  My, my father wasn't just talking to a friend on that day.  He was talking about what needed to be done.  His conversation was secret.  It was to be discrete.  I was going to kill the Mizukage.  I was going to kill the future generations to come, and Konoha would raise again up from under Kiri's boot. Kasumi thought to herself.

The girl couldn't hold back those salty droplets any longer as she collapsed to her knees.  Everything she had gone through, had led her back to this moment.  

Instead of swearing to protect me, instead of keeping me safe no matter who or what showed up – instead may father chose to use me when death was rearing its head.  I became the puppet to Kono's game.  I became a weapon of their revenge.

Kasumi sat amidst the rubble and the bare trees which surrounded the compound for what felt like hours.  All of her emotions poured out for only ghosts to hear as the ground around her dampened from her tears.  But this was not the end.  Kasumi picked herself up and clenched her fits.

I am not a puppet, nor am I to be used as an explosive weapon.  My story does not end, like my father foresaw.  I am not his means for revenge.  I shall make my own future – I shall follow my own path.  My will is my own.”

Kasumi would head back down the hill and go back into the village.  She would catch back up with her squad mates, those who were becoming her friends.  The time for departure was upon them soon.  Kasumi was about to go home.

(WC = 398)
(Exit)
(TWC = 4668)
(Claiming 46 stats, +3000 Ryo, +7AP, 2500 words towards Tako's new wc 7400/7400 re-completed, 500 words towards Temporary Paraysis[v7] 500/500 completed, 668 words towards Chompy 2299/7400 new total, 1000 words towards Chakra Absorption[v7] 1000/1000 completed)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:21 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum