Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Voices in the GardenToday at 10:06 amMarabelle BlossomThe Uchiha's head musesToday at 10:04 amMarabelle BlossomThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Today at 10:02 amMarabelle BlossomA proeminent citizen of the MoonToday at 9:50 amMarabelle BlossomJunko TsukikoToday at 9:47 amMarabelle BlossomA Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru Iyasu
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 24%
30 Posts - 23%
17 Posts - 13%
13 Posts - 10%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 6%
7 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Sharky Boi
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 151400

Yar Har, Fiddlely-de (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Yar Har, Fiddlely-de (IO)

Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:41 pm
After Gonk made his statement he was quickly supported by Kasumi. Gonk was surprised by this. 
“I thought I would have to build up more of a reputation before anybody would trust me to lead,” Gonk thought surprised. But after Kasumi put her trust in her the other two accepted him as leader. Gonk allowed himself a few seconds for emotions then got down to business. Kato suggested defensive placements for the group, showing that while he was ok with Gonk leading, he wanted to make sure it was done right. Gonk was glad for this because he knew he could depend on Kato to help him if he messed up.
“That’s a good idea for placements,” Gonk said to Kato, “but first let's get a tour of the ship while we’re still in safe waters.” Gonk walked over to the captain and asked if he could take them around the ship. 
“Of course,” he said, seeming a bit surprised that Gonk was the one leading. But he took them around the ship.
“This here is the cargo hold,” the captain said, pointing to a set of stairs in the middle of the ship, leading into the hull. He took them around the rest of the ship showing where the crew was. After the tour was over Gonk said to the captain, “Ok if we’re attacked, I want you to take your crew and hide in the cabin. That way you will be safe and out of the way during the fight.” The captain looked like he wanted to argue but decided against it and went to inform the crew. Then Gonk informed the crew about where he decided they would be positioned.

“Alright Kasumi, I want you stationed by the cargo hold. That way you can use your puppet to help, from afar and if anybody gets past the front lines you can deal with them. Ban, you’re going to be our flex. If one area looks like it needs help or somebody calls for help go over there to assist. Kato you will be at the front of the ship so you can see anybody coming, and I’ll be at the back. Kato, Kasumi and myself will take turns keeping watch at night in case they attack. I doubt they will but you never know. Ban is excluded from this watch because she would be unable to see at night. Now does anybody have any questions or complaints?” Gonk finished his directions and studied his teammates to see their reactions.
[WC=422]
[TWC=996]
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:51 am
Kasumi was surprised to discover she managed to convince the rest of the squad into letting Gonk be the squad leader.  There was no way to hide it.  Gonk was the least likely Genin to be accepted.  Perhaps her opinion carried some weight.  Kasumi's eyes widened a little when Gonk instructed her to stand near the top entrance hatch above the cargo hold.  

This is my first mission, yet Gonk has already figured out what this is, Kasumi thought as she stood, shifting her weight to one side.

”You must be very perceptive to know what it is I carry on my back.  I'm impressed as you are correct, Gonk.  Everyone, the ninja tool I carry around is, in fact, a puppet.  I'd show him to you, but he's actually quite a pain to re-wrap.  His name is Tako and is shaped like an octopus.  He's got eight testicles.  With any luck, he won't have to come out,” Kasumi explained. "Gah, tentacles! I m-meant tentacles!"

Ban and Kato both seemed to be a little hesitant about letting the kid be their leader, but at the same time, suspected that they also felt relief for not having to fill the position themselves, as she was also quite thankful.  Though, as soon as the decision had been made, to let Gonk be the leader, Kato seemed to a little disappointed he wasn't chosen.  He did, however, wish to give Gonk some instruction which the shark lad gladly accepted.

”Don't worry, Brother.  You'll get your chance soon enough.  For now, we must trust in the kid's instructions.  Let's all do our best.”

Kasumi took a position near the opening of the cargo hold, on the deck.  Even though she was placed directly in the center of the ship, the young Hyuuga made sure not to be a stand in the way of the crew.  It was still their ship after all and she didn't want to cause any trouble by inconveniencing them or cause unnecessary injury.  They were busy trimming the sheets to get every last drop of speed from the sails.  By this point, Kirigakure was vanishing over the horizon, and briefly, the wooden cargo vessel passed through Kiri's Storm Generator.  It was a unique defense that only the Mist possessed and deterred pirates from raiding Kiri's island cluster.  There was a trick to it that only grizzled Kiri captains knew how to navigate as waves lapped up against the side of the ship.  The Genin squad found themselves to be soaked, yet they had reached the other side safely.

”So does anyone know anything about our destination, Konoha?  I don't think I've ever been outside our barrier before.”

The first leg of their journey was over.  Unfortunately, the pirates were still out there.  The Genin squad had to keep their wits about them and keep their eyes peeled for disturbances on the water...

(WC = 475)
(OOC - I had to edit/add tentacles because they're NOT testicles, geez >,<)
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 44250

Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:34 pm
Gonk seemed surprised when he was selected for the role but quickly made use of the leadership. He immediately told the crew that if they are attacked to get into the cargo so they can stay safe. Kato suggested that he and Kasumi be on opposite sides of the boat so that they get the most coverage when using their Byakugan. Gonk agreed with this notion, ordering Kasumi to guard the cargo hold while Kato would be placed at the front of the boat. Ban had a bit more flexible task, going from either side to see which side needed more assistants. "What will you do?" Ban would ask Gonk as he left out his task from the briefing. 

Assuming Gonk explains what he planned to do, the group would go on to do their guarding patrol. They were approaching the storm barrier, where things would get chaotic for a brief moment. Luckily, the captain knew the necessary hand seals that allowed ships to pass through. The powerful rains drenched the crew and shinobi. The water from the rain damped Ban's hair and clothes. It felt like a cold shower. Ban slicked back her hair to keep her wet bangs out of her face. 

”So does anyone know anything about our destination...?" Kasumi asked the crew. "I don't know much about the nation, just textbook stuff like the Hokage is the leader of the village, they are currently under Kiri control, and they have miles and miles of beautiful forests." Ban wasn't too interested in foreign affairs but she did wish they might be able to stay just a bit longer.

WC: 371

As the ship remains on course, a strange mist shows up on the horizon. It looked out of place because there wasn't any other mist and the cloud was moving at the same speed as the ship they were on. It was easy to see that this wasn't an ordinary natural occurrence. "We got trouble." Ban pointed out the mist that was headed towards them. The pirates were using hidden mist technique to hide their boats. However, thanks to the technique not working on the Byuakgan the two members of the team would probably be able to see the boat.
Kato~
Kato~
Citizen
Stat Page : Staaaaats
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 5100

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:27 pm
Gonk had taken Kato's suggestion on board, incorporating it into his planned formation for the squad. Kato had been assigned to the front of the ship, a position he felt suited him rather well, he was a frontline fighter after all. After everyone on the team knew their role and position they scattered and assembled in the formation that Gonk had designed. 

Before moving to his position Kato responded to Kasumi "I was familiar with a small part of konoha, sister, but that a place I do not plan to return too as it holds too many bitter memories. I do look forward to seeing the storm barrier once again though, it is quite a sight to behold"

Kato could see the storm barrier approaching, he looked upon it with a similar sense of awe to the first time he had encountered it. Knowing that once the ship had passed through the storm barrier they were at risk of attack Kato focused his chakra and activated his Byakugan. The vein in his temples pulsed as his vision expanded into a hundred meter sphere around him, pushing into the approaching storm barrier. Passing through the barrier with his Byakugan activated like this was almost like a strange religious experience for Kato. Lightning was the element that called to him and the one he could manipulate and his 360 degree vision being all encompassed by it even for a small moment produced strong feelings within Kato. He marinated in those feeling for a short while, allowing himself a brief pause before beginning his forward recon.

During his brief pause one of his comrades Ban had spotted unusual looking mist ahead and pointed it out to the team. Kato focused himself now ready for the potential danger and peered forwards with his Byakugan. It was clear to Kato that this was a jutsu, he could see the chakra in the mist. As his vision pierced through the mist he made out the shape of a small boat hidden within the mist. The boat within the mist were maybe a bit larger than row boats so the cargo ship far outsized them but the pirates would be able to manoeuvre far more easily. Kato counted six men the on boat and he could see that one of the men was stood up holding a handseal, presumably the one using the mist jutsu. 

As Kato takes in the information he turns and shouts to the rest of the team "We do indeed! My pearly white eyes are showing me that there is a sneaky little boat containing six individuals hidden within that mist ahead. They all look armed but I have only seen one using handseals so far." The boat cloaked in mist was still a fair distance away from them so they had time to react. Kato prepared himself and listened for any new information or order.

[483]
[TWC = 1305]
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:04 pm
The members of Gonk’s squad nodded, indicating that they understood their roles. Ban, however, wanted to know where Gonk would be stationed.
“Where I will be placed depends on the situation,” Gonk said, “If the pirates are boarding from both ends of the boat I will guard the back, but if they only come from one area I will either help at the main battle zone or infiltrate the enemy ship. Kato, if none of the pirates board on your end of the ship, then move to the main battle zone. Ok, everybody take your positions!” And with that, everybody moved to their assigned positions.
“If this goes wrong, I might never get to lead again.” Gonk thought nervously. “No, I have to stay focused, if I worry too much about what will happen I won’t be able to notice when it happens. Soon after they moved, they passed through the storm barrier. Gonk had heard of it, but he had never seen it and didn’t know how it worked. It was difficult work for the crew but they managed to make it through without a problem. Almost immediately after they made it through the storm, Ban spotted a strange mist heading towards them. It looked suspiciously like hidden mist jutsu so Kato used his Byakugan to check it out. He discovered a small boat, manned by six pirates. 
“Ok!” Gonk shouted, making sure everybody on the boat could hear him. “We have pirates incoming, take your positions and get ready for a fight.” Everybody nodded and the crew headed below deck. The mist kept getting closer and right before they were enveloped in the mist, it cleared and they got a good look at the pirates. Kato’s information was accurate, and the ninja could see six nasty looking pirates sneering at them. Each of them was armed with a cutlass and had a knife strapped to their leg. The mist was proof that they could use jutsu, so these pirates were not to be taken lightly. 
 Gonk drew his sword and yelled to the pirates, “Surrender now or we will be forced to kill you.”
“Kill us?” One of the pirates yelled back laughing “A little pip-squeak like you? Hah!” 
“You have been warned,” Gonk replied. He signalled for the group to get ready for an attack.
“This is it,” Gonk thought. “I better not screw this up”
[WC=399]
[TWC=1395]
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:50 pm
Once fully enveloped in the mist, the pirate's smaller boat came about and sailed alongside the trading vessel, off its port side.  Their clothing seemed to be tattered and they each looked like they hadn't bathed in weeks.  This patrol of wrong doers had clearly been at it for a while.  Each of them held their cutlasses high, as they twirled them about, while they whooped and hollered.  The oldest looking man seemed to also be the largest.  He had oily, curly hair that tumbled past his shoulders and a beard to match.  Both were jet black and glistened in the sunlight as the mist dissipated.  He wore a large plumed hat and carried himself in a cocky manor.  He had one of his legs hiked up; his boot rested on the small boat's railing as he chuckled loudly.

He must be their captain.  He's better dressed than the rest, and I don' t like how confident he is, Kasumi thought as she looked at the rest of the crew.

”Ha, ha, you dare threaten me, boy?  You've got some nerve, I'll give you that.  But put that thing down, lad, before you hurt yourself.  Do you even know which end to to hold, mate?  Tell you what, you help us grab the loot, and I'll personally teach you the art of swordplay.  What do you say?”

Kasumi made her way to instructed position near the middle of the ship. She stood with her hands folded with her weight shifted to one side.  She wore a frowned look on her face as she gazed upon the team's aggressors with her white eyes.  It seemed that they were here to make off with the cargo vessel's goods which was something that the team could not allow.  Kasumi slowly set her large, wrapped parcel on the deck of the wooden ship and held it in place with one hand.  A hint of anger flashed across the Hyuuga's face as she exchanged glances between Gonk and the pirate's leader.

"Gonk, don't let this guy jerk you around!  We've got your back," she assured him.

I know Gonk won't betray us, but something doesn't seem right.  This man seems like he's stalling for time.  But for why? Kasumi wondered as waited to see who would make the first move.

(WC = 380)
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Ryo : 44250

Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 pm
The mist drew closer and closer to the boat. Ban could hear the crew of their ship traveling down the stairs into the cargo hold where they could temporarily be safe from the Pirates. Kato shouted to the rest of the team that there were only six of them. Those numbers seemed small for the amount of panic they were causing. The group should proceed with caution. 

They reached the side of the boat within a matter of moments, the mist covered the surrounding area. This was dangerous with low visuals, the group would have to watch their own backs. Luckily two of them were able to see through the mist pretty effective. Ban stayed close to Gonk in order for them to watch each other's back. Gonk shouted for them to surrender or else they would be forced to kill them. The crew didn't seem to care much for the warning, insulting Gonk by calling him a little pipsqueak. Ban would take her katana in hand and hold it by the sheath, waiting to attack when they got closer. The captain would even have the audacity to offer them to surrender and they would teach them the way of "swordplay". Ban huffed in amusement. She would just have to wait and see if that offer would hold any ground. 

The thunking of the crew hopping onto the ship echoed on the wood. They were boarding the ship. Two pirates when after Kato and Kasumi Hyuuga each, they were hoping to catch the "stragglers" of the group off guard. The other two, one of them being the captain would approach Gonk and Ban. The captain was going to get his revenge for the boy's arrogance. Ban would take on the other one so Gonk wouldn't be outnumbered. 

The Pirate beside the captain would make swift work to separate Ban from Gonk by swiping his sword between them. When Ban dodged the attack, she was separated from Gonk and was left to fight this annoyance. He would perform a couple more swipes at Ban with his sword. Ban struggled to keep up with the dodges. She would soon find herself against the railing walls along the edge of the ship. She quickly looked down to see the waves of the ocean move along the length of the boat. She would be able to back up anymore, she would have to confront. The pirate brought his blade down from above to strike down on Ban. However, Ban would do a quick sidestep and allow the blade to pass beside her. The blade was too quick, unfortunately, and her shoulder nicked in the process. However, the gravity and momentum of the sword made it quickly get stuck in the wood of the railing. Ban would use this quick opening to unsheath her katana and slice at the man's side, causing him to collapses gripping his wound to stop the bleeding. Ban sheathed her blade again after he was brought down. She was still unable to see anything and she didn't know how the others were doing in the fight. They would need to take down the cast of the hidden mist jutsu for everything to clear up. 

WC: 534
TWC: 1761
Kato~
Kato~
Citizen
Stat Page : Staaaaats
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 5100

Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:43 am
Kato watched closely as the distance between the two boats dwindled, the hidden mist jutsu eventually enveloping the cargo ship the team was tasked to protect. The crew of the cargo ship responded to the alert by promptly making their way below decks and the team of Genin readied themselves. Despite the thickness of the mist Kato still had visuals on most of the ship so he could see how most of the team where fairing once the fighting would begin. Kasumi was the only member of the team out of range of his Byakugan but Kato had faith that she could hold her own, she was a fellow Hyuuga after all.

The pirates soon boarded the ship and separated their numbers, seeking to out number the shinobi where they could. Kato could see that the captain of these pirates was facing off with Gonk, another one of his cronies duelling with Ban. As Kato was analysing the situation two pirates charged at him, their blades held high, ready for a pair of vicious strikes. "Two on one? don't you boys know how to play fair?" Kato shouted to his two assailants as he drew his katana "two facing me, two in the centre of the ship, that leaves two more for Kasumi." 

The two pirates that charged at Kato were not the most graceful or skilled with their swordplay, their attacks were somewhat clumsy and rather telegraphed. Kato dodged to the side, meeting the first pirates blade with his own and using the pirates momentum to redirect his strike. The first pirate had been cocky, he'd thrown all his weight into the strike but rather than delivering the crushing blow he had intended the weight of his strike spelled the end of the fight for him. Kato's footwork was slick, he'd moved his body around the initial strike and with a quick burst of chakra from his blade one of the pirates was sent hurtling overboard. "Now this is a bit more fair wouldn't you say" Kato smirked as he quipped at the pirate before him. His second opponent appeared to be no sharper than the first and proceeded to attack in a similar manner, raising his blade high and looking to crash it down with all his might. Kato was far quicker than his opponent, swiftly ducking to the left of the incoming strike before releasing his own strike in counter attack. The strike lashed across the pirate's right shoulder and upper back, his blade dropped to the floor, rattling on the ship's deck as his right arm went limp. Kato had used his Gentle Blade style to block some of the pirates chakra points and the precision he'd found in the strike had caught one off the tendons in the shoulder of the pirate. As Kato readied himself to finish off his opponent he noticed the mist begin to dissipate around them "looks like you're the one who cast the mist jutsu. not doing so great not your chakra network has been disrupted

Without hesitation Kato lunged forwards and pierced the pirate through the chest, knowing his opponent did not have the ability to properly defend himself due to Kato's last strike. His blade had slipped between the pirates ribs and burst of chakra was dealt to his heart. With a sudden cough the pirate collapsed to the deck of the ship as Kato withdrew his blade from the attackers torso. With the two pirates that had assaulted Kato dealt with he quickly used his Byakugan to scan the rest of the boat to see if he was needed by any of his team.

[607]
[TWC = 1912]
Gonk
Gonk
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:54 pm
The pirates all boarded the ship and the fight ensued. Gonk was stationed near the back and saw the captain coming for him, with a cruel grin and a bloodthirsty look in his eyes. Gonk looked around to try and see where the other pirates were, but could only see two pirates attacking Kasumi. Gonk had confidence that she could handle herself. Gonk tried to spot some of the other pirates, and because of that he almost noticed the sword coming at him too late. He sidestepped the strike at the last second and quickly swiped at the captain with his katana. But the captain was easily able to block the strike.
“You know,” he said, “I didn’t become captain by not knowing how to fight.” 
“And I didn’t become a genin by losing to the likes of you.” Gonk retorted, as they exchanged blows. 
“You’re not half bad!” The captain said chuckling. “I haven’t had this much fun in ages.” The captain was a good sword fighter but Gonk was able to match him. After all, Gonk was a Hoshigaki, he grew up using swords. 
“Are you a ninja?” Gonk asked as they took a step back from each other and started circling.
“You’ll just have to wait and see,” the captain said, grinning maliciously. Gonk suddenly made a hand seal and spit a blast of water from his mouth, into the captain's face. The captain staggered back surprised and momentarily blinded. Gonk used this as an opening for an attack, he thrusted his sword towards the captain's chest. But the captain recovered in the nick of time and was able to dodge the thrust with only a scratch. 
“Fine,” the captain growled, “I guess we’re going there.” And with that, the captain started forming hand seals of his own. Gonk stood on guard, but when the captain shot arcs of lightning from his fingertips, yelling “Lightning style, electromagnetic murder!” Gonk wasn’t able to fully dodge in time and was hit by the rolling arcs of electricity. Surprisingly, Gonk was unaffected by this electrical blast.
“Huh,” Gonk said grinning, “I guess my scales protected me from that jutsu.” His sword however, was smoking on the deck of the ship behind him. The captain looked at the Hoshigaki, stunned, for nobody had ever shrugged off his jutsu like that. He suddenly charged Gonk, the captains cutlass arcing down in a heavy overhead strike. Gonk dodged the captain's enraged attack and removed the captain's hand with an upward slash from his kunai. The captain cried out in pain, and grabbed the stump at the end of his arm. Taking advantage of this opportunity, Gonk grabbed the captain and jumped overboard with him. As they hit the water, Gonk formed hand seals and from his fingertips sprouted five sharks, made of chakra and water. These five sharks hammered the captain to the sea floor, killing him. On a whim, Gonk swam down to the captain's body and grabbed his hat. Gonk emerged from the water victorious and walked up the side of the boat by channeling chakra to his feet. He was very pleased with how his battle went, and was grinning as he retrieved his katana, which had stopped smoking and seemed unharmed by the battle.  Gonk looked around to see how everybody else was doing with their fights. 

With a cocky grin, Gonk announced to the boat, “I’m the captain now!” He laughed immediately after and went to congratulate everyone for a fight well fought.
[WC=585]
[TWC=1980]
[AP used=35]
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen

Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:00 pm
As Kasumi pondered as to why the captain was stalling, it all became clear in a matter of moments.  The pirates had sized us up.  They each had casually maneuvered to an advantageous spot when all the attention was directed towards the captain.  And suddenly, they were on the ship.  Kasumi glanced around as the pirates engaged her fellow Genin.  The captain began to lash out with his sword and towered over the young Hoshigaki.  Another quickly engaged Ban who was trying to help out their promoted leader.  Kato, who had been the squad's eyes, suddenly found himself locked in close combat with two pirates who swung their swords wildly.  They weren't wanting to take prisoners, they were aiming to kill!  But before the teen could devise her own plan of attack, two of the pirates where breathing down her own neck as well.  One of the pirate's hands were sheathed in chakra.

”Come here, girly.  I will absorb all of your chakra til the brink of you passing out.  I'll do my best to make sure you have just enough energy to watch as your comrades die around you.  Ha, ha, gotcha!”  The pirate bellowed.  

The pirate had palmed her head while the other stood beside him grinning wildly.  The second pirate stood with his cutlass at the ready just in case the teen had any fight left in her once the chakra absorption took in effect.  Kasumi's arms fell limp.

”Heh, you got her!  That's one down, now let's take out the kid over, huh?  What's wrong?”  The other said, quickly becoming confused.

”Its not working.  I'm not absorbing her chakra!” the first pirate replied as he gripped Kasumi's skull.

Something was, in fact, wrong with the the pirate's technique as they both stood blinking at one another.  In a small poof of smoke Kasumi was no longer in the pirate's clutches.  To his surprise, he was holding onto an aquatic wooden sculpture which resembled an octopus which was none other than Kasumi's puppet, Tako.  A small hand stuck out from under the bandaged parcel, which was still laying on the ship's deck.  It held one of the ends, and when pulled, Kasumi sprang forth as the bandages unraveled around her.  Quickly, the teen dove and cartwheeled away form the bewildered pirates.  Kasumi quickly attacked chakra threads to her puppet as she stayed low to the ground.  

”In order for the technique to work, the intended target must have a chakra reserve to steal from.  Since Tako, whose there in your hands right now, is an inanimate object, there isn't any chakra for your to steal.  Am I correct?” Kasumi said as she stood up and faced the pirate pair.  ”And I won't be the one passing out either!”

Kasumi's hands flickered with speed as she sent detailed instructions along the length of her chakra threads.  Tako sprang to life, quickly spinning out of the surprised pirate's grip. Tako's tentacles flailed wildly as the first pirate tried to parry the oncoming attacks, but he soon was pelted in the legs and in the opposite shoulder which caused the man to stumble.  Kasumi took this opening and wound her puppet up like a top and yanked back on her threads.  The stored energy turned into kinetic energy as Tako's tentacles pommeled the into the stumbling man.  He was truck in the chest and stomach; the blows sounded like smacking a overly ripe watermelon except for the last blow.  The last blow sounded like bones had begun to crack.  The force pushed the first pirate straight into the second pirate who dropped his cutlass as the pair went airborne.  

As Gonk swims back up to the surface after defeating the captain and retrieving his hat, he would be met with two splashes as two unconscious pirates hit the water next to him.  If Gonk glances up, he sees, just in time, a couple of wooden tentacles slip back over the railing of the trading ship.

Kasumi finished dispatching her foes, she ran back to her post, near the entrance to the cargo hold.  Her puppet hovered beside her with its tentacles at the ready, waiting to strike its next unlucky victim.  The Hyuuga glanced around the ship to see that her squad-mates were alive and well.  

”Welcome aboard, 'Captian',” she said with a sly smile.

(WC = 715)
(-5 ap for Chakra Threads, 205 ap remaining)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum