Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
My Immortal Today at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathToday at 5:44 pmIchigo SatoAre There Any Hot Springs in Hot Springs?Today at 5:40 pmIchigo SatoThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 3:49 pmZatoichi HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 2:50 pmTalon TauPart Of The Crew Yesterday at 10:35 pmKyoko DokujaDust to DustYesterday at 9:25 pmRokkuTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:18 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
130 Posts - 53%
34 Posts - 14%
17 Posts - 7%
14 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 5%
10 Posts - 4%
9 Posts - 4%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
5 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

Checking In: Young and Gifted Haicha Empty Checking In: Young and Gifted Haicha

Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:48 pm
"Haicha."
"Papa."

The first two words are shared amongst a father and daughter. Having already been in touch with the mother of his child Wan finally began his on one session with the youth. He knew he could talk to them both at once, however sparing time to do so separately sometimes offered more of a connection emotionally. He smiled when he finally heard the voice of the little one he created, her being the one he had the most faith in when it came to developing her potential. 
"First I want to apologize for my sudden leave. Work had me extremely stressed, however, I found a new light. I've decided that we will begin life anew, a fresh start where all of your dreams will come true."
"It's okay, dad. I'm just upset that you didn't get to try my new cheesy omurice."
"Haha, I'm sorry again!" He'd laugh, the two only sharing thoughts even though he was scratching his head in reality, turning red of embarrassment as he remembers the current memories given to the girl. Haicha would be sitting in her bedroom in Konohagakure, brushing the hair of a doll that was a gift included with the house. She was outfitted in a luxurious white robe, garments of the Hyuga design that were issued to every home in the district, fitting her perfectly for bedwear as she would soon get some sleep. "Get some rest, please. Mom's already worried you're going to take longer than expected. You know how she is." The fiesty woman would surely grab Haicha and book it for wherever he might be. Regardless of the distance she would fine him, so keeping it truthful with them would lessen the load of the young man. "I promise you, I will make sure you have gifted the world, for you shall remain young and gifted as always.

He would hold out his hand, raising it under the light of the moon as he imagined his matching with Haicha, wishing that he would've had the chance to tell her these things in person. Not knowing of his actions Haicha would have the same thought elapse her mind, the universe sending the vibrations back and forth as she raised her hand towards the ceiling, just slightly covering the moon design placed for decoration above. "As always.", she would say, her knowing that she could have trust in Wan to deliver all the promised her and her mother, the two vowing to protect Haicha at all costs. 
(EXIT)
------------
TOTAL WC: 419 (x2 828)
CLAIMS:
Claiming 800wc for 16AP
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

Checking In: Young and Gifted Haicha Empty Re: Checking In: Young and Gifted Haicha

Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:00 pm
Approvamundo!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum