Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Seal of ApprovalToday at 9:43 amIchigo SatoDetached Embodiment TechniqueToday at 8:43 amAyato HyuugaJun TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoKiko TsukikoToday at 8:33 amIchigo SatoRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 8:25 amRaiden AmetsuchiJunko TsukikoToday at 3:06 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: Dude in DistressToday at 3:02 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A First DateToday at 2:58 amJunko TsukikoRelationship Woes: A Budding InterestToday at 2:56 amJunko TsukikoGrandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 58%
40 Posts - 12%
19 Posts - 6%
17 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
12 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Wan Senju
Wan Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : The Wayfarer
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjustu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 6404

A Senju's Ambition: Kamari and Haicha [P] Empty A Senju's Ambition: Kamari and Haicha [P]

Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:55 pm
"Here we are. I believe the key was left...here!"

Fiddling around with the doormat Wan would lift it to retrieve a small house key, one that was left by the realtor for him as he made the 'purchase' of this home over the phone earlier the week. The residence was built inside the Hyuga district, Wan's favorite place in the Hidden Leaf so far, and as such the home was a rather beautiful and luxuriant one. As he inserted the key into the keyhole he gave it a slight turn, hearing the bolt unlock as he reaches for the handle, turning it to open the door. He would step inside the home, his secretary Mai-lee right behind him as she was ordered to accompany him during this small excursion. Once they both were inside he would reach over to the wall on his left, feeling for a light switch then once felt flickering it to it's on position, illuminating the living room before them. Decorated beautifully the space around them was suited for the highly-prestige Hyuga Clan, the all-white interior pairing well with the luxury of the living room suit. They both spent some time exploring the house, taking time to bask in its glory before they begin the reason why they were there. Mai-lee took a seat on the couch, a small smile coming across her face as she falls back into the soft imported material of the couch, nearly falling asleep by how relaxed she had felt.

"My Lord, this home is spectacular. I would've never known that the homes of the Hyuga Clan were so nice!" Mai-lee would stretch her body the length of the couch, rolling around like a playful dog as she shows how amazed she was with these living conditions. Wan was surprised as well, probably more than her even if he did not say so. The majority of his life was spent living on the road, finding shelter within caves during the storms and once in Wind Country he finally was able to upgrade to living inside a tavern, even though that wasn't much different than the caves if anyone were to ask him. "Please, just call me Wan. I like for those close to me to address me as I would address them." Mai-lee would begin to blush, turning her head to the side to look away from the Senju to hide her emotions felt towards his words. He seemed to be such a charmer, but in reality, he was just keeping it real with her. Wan didn't see much in Mai-lee, only that she seemed to be the more competent one running the village before his arrival. Walking past the kitchen area he discovered the home had a total of 3 bedrooms, two being roughly the same size and one being dubbed the master bedroom, that room is fitted with a bathroom section. In total the home had 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, a living room, and a small den off in the back. After examining all the rooms, Wan would return to the living room, Mai-lee having calmed her excitement enough to sit more casually on the couch. "Are you happy with your new home, Wan?"

"It's not my home, it's yours." he would say. "MINES?!" Mai-lee would scream, her voice cracking with confusion as she begins to turn red, a sign of both her being flattered while not quite understanding why the events were unfolding as they were. "You bought this for me?" she would ask him, Wan chuckling as he nodded his head up and down. He stood in the middle of the living room, arms crossed as he spoke back and forth with Mai-lee. "I mean, you'll be sharing it with the creations of mine, but ultimately the home is yours. I wouldn't have you become the master of these creations during my absence without providing you with suitable living conditions now would I?". Wan would then take a seat on the floor right where he stood, clearing anything within his vicinity out of the way to make enough room surrounding him, making sure nothing would impede his next actions. Mai-lee continued to sit on the couch as she watches the young lord, taken back by how caring the Hokage seemed to be towards her, giving her mixed feelings throughout her heart. "Why are you sitting on the floor?" she would ask him. Patting the couch with her left hand, "It's much more comfortable over here, Wan." she would say, asking him to take a seat next to her. "I need space for my technique, and right here is perfectly fine." With that being said, Wan would begin performing hand seals, one by one at his own pace as chakra began to pool throughout his body.

This creation required an empty mind for Wan to be able to flood it with imagination. Creating these beings from scratch would be no easy feat to the average ninja, however, Wan was not the average ninja. He knew that he wanted to create two of these permanent clones, one who would serve as a parent to the other. Cycling through images in his head of people he encountered from the past he first thought of using one as a template, however his age would serve to help his imagination 10 fold, the images of people he knew he had never met before flooding into his mind as he began to gain ideas for the 1st creation. He wanted it to be a woman, one with the complexion close to Velvetine or Symmetra and a well-matured body. Her hair would be brown and long, flowing past her shoulders. Her beauty would be defined like no other, and although she would probably have the same mindset as Wan due to him being his creator he would change that, seeking to give both of his creations memories and personalities of their own.

Once he had the model laid out for the 1st creation, he uttered her name under his breath. "Kamari."

Kamari:

With her name being said his body would seem to glow, his clothes and hairs standing up as chakra begin to emit intensely around him. Nearly half-way through the signs of this technique, he began to realize that he had yet to name it. 'Birth By Sleep' his mind would say. He tried his best to keep the conjured name within his mind, but his focus must now be placed on creating a template for the 2nd creation. He wanted it to be a child, one who would serve as his daughter as well as the daughter of the older living clone, Kamari. He knew that once he re-wrote their memories it wouldn't matter appearance-wise on whether the girl looked like them or not, however for his satisfaction he wanted to create a being who would indeed appear visually to be the natural offspring of the two. He envisioned a small girl with blondish hair, two puff balls rather shaggy and wild as it seemed to be left to grow however it willed. Her eyes would be a beautiful dark-blue, and although she would be a child he did not want her to be too young to the point where she would not be able to defend herself. He wanted her to appear to be around the age of 10, a suitable age for a blooming kunoichi and old enough for the picture to be painted together flawlessly. "Haicha." he would utter, the name of the girl being given to her at that very moment.

Haicha:

With the templates of the clones figured out as well as their names, Wan would finish the needed hand-seals for the technique. From his body two streaks of wood would emerge, penetrating the ground in front of him as they begin to flutter around. He held the technique for as long as needed, the creation of the clones happening as would a printer printing text on a piece of paper. From their feet up they were formed, both Kamari and Haicha, both brought into this world naked as a natural birth would be. Mai-lee was utterly shocked by the display of performance, never having seen such a technique being used, let alone feeling the chakra needed for such to occur. Before them both laid the two beings, both created from the imagination of Wan as well as his pure will, the Senju ultimately manifesting his ambitions into reality. They laid their motionless, however, they were not dead. They were in a state of sleep, and as such he would need this small window of time to re-write their memories and personality. "Mai-Lee, come." Wan would say, the Senju nearly out of breath from the concentration of Chakra needed for that technique. "Help me carry them to the master bedroom. There they will sleep until I finish altering their personalities."

Wan would take a stand and catch his breath, regaining some energy as he steps over towards Kamari. Reaching down he would gently pick her up, carrying her in his arms as Mai-lee would repeat the gesture with Haicha since she was much smaller and easier for her to carry. The two of them would slowly carry them to the master bedroom, being careful as to not wake them as they lay them side by side together, placing the covers over them to hide them from being naked and the cold of the room. "Wan, are these people?" Mai-lee would ask. "Not yet. As of now, their every will is based upon mines. They would die knowing that there are no consequences for them in it just to save me if needed. They lack the freedom of will and thought that you and I have, but that will be changed right now."

while standing on the side of the bed Wan would extend his hand first over Kamari. Pulling her covers back to reveal her stomach he would push chakra to his inner hand before placing his hand on her stomach. He would close his eyes while his hand remained rested there, and underneath his hand, a light blue seal, straight line with a blue flame in the middle would form. Before he lifted his hand he began to write the memories of Kamari. He gave her an entire life, giving her memories from her being a child in the academy to playing with her friends and family, bestowing wonderful images in her head of her meeting Wan for the first time and the two of them ultimately falling in love. An entire life was written for the woman, completely separate from the one that Wan lived. With the knowledge he was given her whenever she would awake she would know fully of Wan, having memories of a life lived as well as knowing that she has a child. He wanted her to be a wild spirit, one who was not fearful of much in life other than the thought of dying with unaccomplished goals. He wanted her to be petty, boujie, yet caring, and lovable. A motherly figure to Haicha indeed was what he sought, yet aspects to match his fantasies were also implemented on her, one is giving her some rather childish traits. Once her memories and personality were re-written, he would move over to the other side of the bed, his hand still full of chakra as he prepared to do the same to Haicha.

Once stood over Haicha he shifted the covers back to reveal her stomach, placing his hand in the same spot he did Kamari as he began to re-write both her memories and personality. Her memories did not need to be as complex as hers, since she was only 10 and did not yet live much of a life. He gave her the memories of growing up within an earlier Konohagakure, one where the village was the most prosperous of the lands. She grew up in safety, the love of both Wan and Kamari being felt every day of her childhood as they would take trips together, live together, and have fun together. She was flooded with knowing that Kamari was her mother and Wan was her father, and the bond shared between the 3 was connected in such a way that one would never assume that she was not the true daughter of the two. He gave her the personality to be a free-spirit, one who was innocent yet knew when she was being played. He didn't want to make her deceitful as most children are. He made sure that she would be mature mentally well beyond her age and appearance, giving his daughter the rights to grow into whatever type of woman she so chose. Once it was complete he would lift his hand, revealing the same seal that was placed on Kamari.

"Alright. It's done." Stepping back from the bed he gazed over at his creations, and suddenly felt a feeling in his heart he had never felt before. Taken aback by it he placed his hand over his chest, wondering what the feeling he felt was. "Was this...affection?" the Senju would think, quite unsure of the nature of the sudden feels. Mai-lee would become concerned with the facial expressions of Wan. "Wan, are you okay?" she would ask, glancing over from the foot of the bed where she witnessed the entire process. Wan lowered his hands, still wondering to himself about this new sensation he was feeling. "I'm...I'm fine. I just..." he would say, pausing briefly as he tried to think of what to say next. "I never really had a family, ever since I left Kirigakure.  I guess I'm just feeling a little emotional over having created a family of my own." Everything was true. Wan felt as if he had created more than just clones, but gave creation to life in general. Two separate beings who were now given everything they needed to ultimately live a life separate from his if they so choose. "I guess I'm just sad that I have to leave them so soon. I'm not going to have time to spend with them once they wake up."

Wan would look over to Mai-lee, his secretary exchanging the look back as he would soon begin to walk over to the door. "They will wake up tomorrow, most likely around this same time as the seal, I placed on them finishes weaving their memories and personality. They will have many questions to ask, and as such, I leave it to you to answer them." Mai-lee would nod at him, given him the signal that she understood what was needed of her. "If they ask of my whereabouts, tell them that I am going to Sunagakure for research purposes. After that, I intend to go forth to find new land to construct a new village, one where they can live in peace and flourish. I go to prepare a place for us all. Tell them that I will come to visit them as soon as I leave Sunagakure, right before I begin my journey to find us a new home." Reaching into his pocket he would take the key of the house and toss it to Mai-Lee, the woman catching it with both hands as the bows concerning the Hokage. "Yes, Wan. I'll make sure that all is told as it might be asked. I will protect them with my life."

Before walking out the door Wan would chuckle, turning around to look over his shoulder back at Mai-lee. "They are creations of me. I'm sure they can protect you more than you can protect them. I'll be back after my visit to Sunagakure." With all being laid in its place he would leave the residence, exiting the Hyuga District as he returned to his office. There was little else to be done in preparation for visiting Sunagakure, the Senju sending word for Fu that they would be leaving for Sunagakure tonight. With all of his belongings in either his backpack or satchel, the Senju would take a look at his office one last time, knowing that it might be a while before he was to return to check on Kamari and Haicha. With the wind to his back, he pushed through the village towards the gates, ready to meet Fu and any others to make way to the docks, ready to begin a new adventure. 
(EXIT)
[WC: 2,738]
Actions Taken:
------------------
TOTAL WC: 2,738 (Doubled 5,476)
CLAIMS:
•Claiming the creation of 2 living clones by means of Heavenly Creation: Birth by Sleep
•Claiming 5,400wc toward 108AP
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

A Senju's Ambition: Kamari and Haicha [P] Empty Re: A Senju's Ambition: Kamari and Haicha [P]

Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:31 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum