Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Grandma's GardenYesterday at 9:27 pmJoro ShokkuSelf Defense ClassYesterday at 9:12 pmJoro ShokkuKoshō-hō nōjō oboeruYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomYang Genjutsu ManifestationYesterday at 9:06 pmMarabelle BlossomWealthy Person SecurityYesterday at 9:01 pmJoro ShokkuMedical CabinetYesterday at 8:52 pmJoro ShokkuMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:37 pmZatoichi HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:42 pmIchigo SatoJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 6:41 pmIchigo SatoOne more breathYesterday at 5:44 pmIchigo Sato
Top posting users this month
188 Posts - 61%
34 Posts - 11%
17 Posts - 6%
14 Posts - 5%
13 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
8 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Taking a Fortune (Mission) Empty Taking a Fortune (Mission)

Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:47 am
Mission Name: Sign Please
Type: Espionage
Character Requirements: None - Any shinobi or missing nin can complete
Mission Location:Any borders forum
Word Count Requirements:4000
Challenges: None
Repeatable?Yes but not by the same person
NPC? Yes. The son isn't the only one trying to fool the father. There is also a daughter in the picture who has hired someone to get the signature. This NPC is D - A rank and his intention is to take the signature by force. Whether he gets from the father or you matters little to him
Reward:4000 ryo, 10 AP

Task: The son of a very wealthy businessman needs his father to sign a document. The document would transfer a great deal of the father’s wealth to the son, allowing the son to make off with their family fortune. To do this, the son has given you a scroll with all the legalese. You are to get the father to sign and fingerprint the document without arousing suspicion from him.
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Taking a Fortune (Mission) Empty Re: Taking a Fortune (Mission)

Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:49 am
Stats:

The little ninja had seen growth within the village within the last two months that he had been a ninja. He had done a lot of missions, and training sessions with Gin, and he was happy to have his friend with him. They were getting stronger together, but it would seem like today would be different. He was given another mission to do, but this time it wasn’t going to be with Gin. No, he had another partner to do this with, and he was fine with the person he was going to do this with. They had worked together previously and back then the man was a Missing Ninja, but this time he was officially a part of Sunagakure. That was good because he wanted to do another mission with this person again.

The last time they saw each other Yuurei wasn’t anywhere the power or strength he was. He figured he would show his growth to the man called G or what they called him Guren. Their mission was pretty simple from what he read, but he figured that things could be deceiving. This mission was evil, but a job was a job, and honestly, he didn’t care as long as he was getting paid. The Uchiha had a scroll that was given by his Kage from their client. This scroll needed to be signed by the client’s father, and it was something that needed to be done without the man knowing what it was for. Genjutsu would be needed for this, and he was good at that.

The young ninja was sitting on the ledge waiting for Guren to appear, so they could do their mission. The day was beautiful, but outside of the village, the sun was dreadful as it would beam throughout the entire desert. Yuurei’s jacket was open as he would only fan himself with his hand as he couldn’t believe that he lived in this place. His eyes would scan through the area around him as he was trying to see where Guren would be.

“He didn’t seem like the person that would show up late. I mean he isn’t Gin, so I don’t have to worry about waiting inside of this heat for too long I hope.” He said this to himself as he had his goggles over his eyes as he didn’t want any sand going into his eyes.

Still, things would start moving forward when G showed up to their destination.

WC 411
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:07 am
Guren began his day volunteering at the hospital, filling in for one of its staff workers who was in charge of organizing patient logs. Although it was a relatively simple task, it still required focus and precision. Guren’s keen attention to detail made him the perfect candidate to be able to assist in this area of the hospital. Sure it was boring and mindless work, but it was still important. Besides he felt as if it was his responsibility considering the hospitality he had been shown in this very place. Thus it was only fair if he reciprocated. Right as he was finishing up his shift, he glanced over at the nearby clock. It was 10:30 in the morning. Thus his shift would be officially over and he would have to make his way towards the rendezvous point that he was required to be at by 11am.

Although one would think that Guren would be cutting it close and thus miss his meeting, this would not be the case. Guren had learned the ins and outs of the village very well and the same was true for its exterior. Within 10 minutes of completing his shift and departing from the hospital, Guren would already be departing from the village’s exit. Now he had 20 minutes to spare to make it to where he would be meeting Yureei. And so he would embark out from the safety and shelter of Sungakure, and head out and to the desert. Truthfully he had been preferential to Yuurei waiting up for him before leaving from the village, as numerous threats prowled the deserts of Wind Country. But at the same time Guren was well aware that Yuurei had been making significant progress since he had last undertook a mission with him. Thus Guren had nothing but confidence in his friend’s ability to keep himself safe. Guren himself had also been advancing his abilities, perhaps the two would be able to showcase some of their “in-the-field” capabilities and assess each other’s skills.
From the mission briefing he had received the day before, Guren also recalled that there might be another shinobi joining the two today but this wasn’t confirmed yet. Nevertheless Yuurei seemed to vouch for this guy, claiming that he worked with him quite extensively. Therefore Guren had no problem with the third accompanying them. Besides this would grant an excellent opportunity for the trio to bond as Sunagakure shinobi.

As Guren’s trek to the meeting point neared an end, he saw Yuurei sitting upon a ledge of a building in the outskirts of the desert. The building was in rough shape, weathered and eroded away from the intense winds and sandstorms of Wind Country. Despite its poor standing, Sunagakure shinobi maintained its foundation just enough so that it could serve as a continuous and conventional rendezvous point for missions that should take place outside of the walls of the village. Guren was told of its existence when he began consistently performing missions for the village. To any foreign shinobi and unknowing civilians, it would just appear as an old run down house.

When Guren approached he called out to Yuurei. “Hey, Yuurei. Good to see you…Here, make sure you’re hydrated.” With that he would remove a spare cantina of water he had stored in his weapon pouch and tossed it up towards the Uchiha. It certainly was a scorcher today, especially when comparing it to the cool and conditioned climate of Sunagakure. “Sorry if I am a bit late, I had to volunteer a bit longer at the hospital than I intended. I think I still arrived here on time…relatively, on time at the worse,” he continued with a slight laugh. Guren then retrieved his own personal cantina and took a swig of the refreshing water he stored within it. Once his thirst was quenched, he tucked his cantina back within his item pouch.

“So, we’re doing a bit of espionage today hm? I believe either of us could take the lead on this mission, but seeing as I’ve heard quite a bit about your progress since the last time we worked together I think it only makes sense for you to demonstrate your development first hand. What do you think?...Oh and do you know if that Gin fellow was confirmed to join us by the way?” Guren was excited to see Yuurei handle the mission firsthand, as he was curious to see the level of maturity that the genin would have. This mission seemed to be quite high profile and thus a certain combination of discretion and finesse would be necessary. Nevertheless Guren was confident that Yuurei would be capable, and in the worst case scenario Guren could take over should he need to. Otherwise his part in this mission would look more like a supervisory role.  

(WC = 805)
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Stat Page : Gin Mojiretsu's Stat
Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 46200

Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:38 am
The day had started like any other day, Gin would wake to find that he had slept through his alarm clock, he had rushed out of bed and quickly showered before donning his outfit. It was all a rush, but for a moment, he stopped to look in the mirror, although he looked the same as he did when he left the academy, save for the height difference, he had grown through experience and knowledge, knowing more than he had just two months ago. And even though the day seem to be all to familiar to the other days his broken alarm clock failed to get him up on time, the missions he had been taking up recently have been extremely different. Event though the contents required something simple, legality and the morality of it was on an extremely thin line and Gin mainly knew of this because he had recently been reading a book on Ethical Philosophy; however, regardless of what was between the lines, Gin cared little because it was a job at the end of the day, and it wasn't because he had a lack of heart, but because he may be a sociopath and he had an idea that may be the case unfortunately; to him it is unfortunate because it surely affects his social skills and the last thing he would want is to be alone in the world again.

He heard the clock ticking, reminding him he needed to be somewhere. Gin quickly ran out of his room and grabbed his bag that was already prepared by the door and snatched the pita bread sandwich that was on a plate that his mother prepared for him. He couldn't stop to tell his mother he was leaving, he had simply left out the door and soon enough he was making his way across the village from rooftop to rooftop. As he ate his sandwich on the way, Gin thought about who the third person possibly was, Yuurei had mention he had already invited someone but failed to give any details; it lingered in his mind so much so that he began reciting greetings and small talk topics even though he knew this wasn't a meet-and-greet but an actual mission.

Gin left through the gates and ran across the sand; he leaped off of sandstone and rocks whenever he could to gain distance more quickly given that the sand was too course and the heat of the rising sun was already becoming a factor.

There it stood, the meeting place; a building, although seems rundown, it is known to sunagakure ninjas as a meeting point. When Gin was closing in, he spotted Yuurei atop the building and another figure. He soon stopped a few meters away, staring at the unknown man. When Gin realized he was staring, he avoided eye contact and struggled with his greeting, "Good morning!" he realized he spoke too loud, now he needed to add something to make the 'conversation relatable', "It's Hot!" he said. He then pulled out his waterskin and drank from it.

WC: 510
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:08 am
It wouldn’t take long for Yuurei to sense the chakra of a person moving behind him, it would feel familiar, but it wasn’t recognizable since this would be the first time he would ever sense this man’s chakra. He would hear his name being called out to him, and the sound of the voice he did know well. He would get up from where he was sitting as he would bow to Guren as he could see that he was indeed a Chuunin. It was out of respect and he didn’t mind and he would grab the cantina that was given to him.

“Thanks G, or should I say Guren. I will use this when I need it, but I’m fine for now.” He said to him with a smile on his face.

He would put it away as he would hear Guren’s words. When he was done, Yuurei would only shake his right-hand side to side as he was fine with being late.

“It’s not a problem. You weren’t that late, and honestly, I’ve seen people later than this, so it’s not a problem.” He said this as he referred to his partner in crime.

Thinking about Gin, it would seem like Guren had read his mind as he had brought him up when he had brought up the mission they were going to do today.

“I guess I will take lead for this one then. We will talk about it when Gin gets here. The guy tends to be late, but he comes through in the end.” He said this to Guren with a smile on his face.

It wouldn’t take long, but soon Gin’s chakra would come into contact with the group, and Yuurei cracked his neck.

“I see he is here, and just on time. Well, he was late in the end, but that is fine.” He said this as he could see Gin approach them.

When he got to them he would greet them and he would nod at him as he was happy that he could make it.

"I see you barely made it on time Gin. What were you doing that you took long to get here? You know what today is, it's the first day we go on a mission outside of the village." He said to him as he laughed a bit.

"I'm glad you here though, Anyways we will start talking about the mission before making our move. He said this as he had paused for a second.

“So, yes we need to find a way to get our client’s father to sign these documents. The thing is he can’t know why and what he is signing these documents, along with his fingerprint as well. The plan I thought about was using genjutsu on the man, and have it so that he is signing this contract for something else. Any ideas about what kind of situation he would find himself signing this document. I can weave the illusion to whatever we can think of as a group.” He said with a smile on his face.

He wanted them to fully be fine with what they were going to do before they made any type of move. They didn’t know, but they would be intercepted whenever they got things done with their client’s father.

WC: 553 TWC:  964
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:21 am
With that, Yuurei confirmed that the third would indeed be accompanying the two on this mission. And shortly after mentioning him, Gin could be heard sprinting over to the rendezvous point. Guren would deflect his attention towards the incoming genin while Yuurei made a playful comment about his teammate’s punctuality. Once he got closer, Guren would nod his head slightly towards him, almost as if asking Gin “what’s up”. As he arrived, Yuurei would again throw sly shade regarding Gin’s delay, following up with quite an inquiry of what took him so long. Although punctuality was important, it seemed as if Yuurei was a tad obsessed with it. In no way, shape, or form was Guren dismissing its value as a cornerstone of a quality shinobi, but there were other traits that were important as well. Accountability was one; and perhaps it could be stated that Gin maintained this quality despite being late, as all along Yuurei ascertained that Gin would arrive. 

Following Yuurei’s comment Guren interjected, “What’s up Gin, I’m G…” he began before realizing that his simplified alias was a trademark of his life as a missing ninja. Now that he no longer lived that life, he swiftly corrected himself while allowing a steady flow of conversation, “Guren, if you will. It’s all the same to me. And I’m glad that you made it on time.” Guren’s final remark was more so a confirmation that all was well despite Gin’s relative lateness. In actuality, all three men were quite a bit early considering the lack of urgency this mission in particular had. Whether the trio arrived in the morning or in the evening, the mission would still be waiting for them. From the intel that Guren had gathered prior to departing on the mission, it sounded as if the son of the rich businessman had been trying for numerous years to acquire the wealth of his father and the rights to his business. Thus, a couple extra hours of patience was negligible in the grand scheme of things.

Guren redirected his attention to Yuurei who delivered a quite descriptive mission briefing along with the skeleton of the plan he had in mind; utilizing genjutsu to persuade the businessman’s desires to align with his son’s intentions. Once Yuurei was finished with his introduction, Guren followed in suit. 

“I would agree with your thought process, Yuurei” Guren began as he placed his right index finger upon the left side of his chin and his respective thumb on the left side. His left arm was raised and folded across his chest to rest his right elbow upon as he took a brief second to collect his thoughts before quickly developing two ideas. “The way I see it, there are two approaches could yield the most rewarding results. The first of which I am most privy to…” Guren continued as he removed his hand from his face and held up a single finger, his index. “The most powerful ideas are the ones that are self – implanted and deeply seeded within our minds. This creates a psychological effect, which makes us feel some sort of affinity or alignment with such a conception. Thus I would propose we employ an inception tactic via a sleep induced genjutsu. We would allure the businessman into a tranquil slumber and the illusion that would unfold in his mind should be heavily centralized on his relationship with his son. We take those feelings and exploit them to make him feel as if he owes his son some grand display of his affection, and the illusion or dream would immediately fixate onto the concept of riches and power. From there, his subconscious should link the concept and he should be significantly more willing to sign the contract we have in hand.” Guren concluded. “Yuurei, you still have that scroll right?” he paused before continuing while propping up his second finger, the middle. “Alternatively we could take a more direct approach and utilize a jutsu such as ‘Minor Command’ which forces a subject to obey a simple and concise order. However, I would be doubtful of this behooving us in any way. From what I heard, this businessman is strong willed. Thus if the command isn’t compelling enough, we will fail.” 

Once Guren finished articulating his two plans, he paused to see the reception from Yuurei and Gin. Ideally they would agree with the guidance suggested by Guren, and the three could put their plan in motion by first traveling to the estate of the businessman. Nevertheless Guren was open minded and would wait to hear from the genin before him. He retracted his fingers back down and tucked them into the well of his left arm, maintaining the position of his arms across his chest.  

(WC = 796. Total: 1601)
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:07 pm
Taking notice of Yuurei, Gin gave an explanation absent-mindlessly, "For some reason time seems to not agree with me, Yuurei-kun" he then looked to the older ninja, he felt a nerve shiver as he was greeted properly and he knew he had to return the gesture, "I am Mojiretsu Gin" he gave a slight head bow, a proper greeting he had noticed was very formal in several areas.

Yuurei and Guren would discuss their ideas of a plan of attack, Yuurei establishing a genjutsu would best be used as the main factor and Guren doubled up on it with specific detailing. Given that Gin knew very little of genjutsu and felt highly uncomfortable whenever he thought about the last time he had experienced such a technique, he avoided trying to expand on the idea and offered a different option, "If we need him to sign his name upon the document while having him believe it is something else, we can have him sign any medical documents that can be treated as simply confirmation" Gin then realized the idea seemed a bit more complicated and unnecessary since they would need to acquire said documents from the local hospital which would take time to find and stealth to steal.

"Or maybe use a genjutsu to have him believe he's signing discharge papers to leave the medical center" in the end, Gin came to the conclusion that genjutsu is the only possible way without using physical intimidation. He felt smaller, feeling he wasn't contributing as he hope he would. Hopefully he can show his true potential eventually during the mission.

WC: 265
TWC: 775
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:11 am
Yuurei would hear Guren speak about what they could do with their genjutsu. This was fine by him and it was a thought out plan, which he was glad to hear. The Uchiha would look over to Gin as he heard what the young boy had to say and he would nod as he would take both of their information. It was good with what they needed to do and it was good with the information they were coming up with.

“Yeah I have the scroll with me on my person.” He said this to him as he would pull it out a bit before putting it back in his bag.

Yuurei would scratch his head as he figured this was going to be tough, but doable.

“So, you want to get him to basically like his son through the means of Genjutsu, or just feel like he is indebted to his son. That could work, but honestly, I don’t want that to fail on us. In the end, I think a simple genjutsu on him to see a medical document for him to sign and fingerprint would be simple to do. If anything Gin you should be the one to approach the man with the document, while one of us places the man in a Genjutsu.” He paused for a second before looking at a Guren.

“I could place the man in a Genjutsu on eye contact alone, but if you could do the same thing, and feel as if you are better off placing him in a Genjutsu, then I think you should be the one to do it.” He said with a smile on his face.

Yuurei would use Gin as the guy to go in with the document and explain to the man about the documents. He had medical jutsus, so he could soothe the man from any pain he was suffering right now and he could show off his techniques if the man didn’t believe that he was a medical person. As for Guren and him, whoever was suited in using Genjutsu would be best to place the man in the illusion. Yuurei could make the scenario happen just by looking at the man, but if Guren could do the same thing then he was fine with him doing that.

“Whoever isn’t doing anything between us three will keep watch and make sure that you guys aren’t ambushed, and that you don’t get attacked. I have a bad feeling that things won’t go as plan, but shit I hoped I’m proved wrong.” He said this as he chuckled nervously for a bit.

Still, they knew where the father would be staying, and they needed to make their move now. Yuurei would start moving forward as he was told to lead the charge for this mission. His movements were swift, but enough to make sure that he didn’t leave his team behind. They were a unit, and they of course had to stick together so things didn’t fall apart.

WC: 503 TWC: 1467
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:40 pm
Guren laughed at the unease his teammates showcased upon hearing the explanation of his plan. Truthfully it was a lot easier to execute than it was to explain in words. In simple terms it would just require a powerful genjutsu that had elements of persuasion that simultaneously made the enemy drowsy. Guren was confident that he could do it, but as he had already indicated to Yuurei earlier he wanted him or Gin to take the reins of this mission. If Guren were to spearhead it, he might end up failing to get Gin and Yuurei involved. The last thing he wanted to do was make the mission boring for his teammates.

“Okay…” Guren began. “I can assure you my plan wouldn’t fail, but like I said earlier this mission is yours to orchestrate. I’ll standby and make sure the area is secure while you two proceed with your plan. You won’t have to worry about any ambushes.” Guren said shortly. He figured he should just let Gin and Yuurei carry out the scheme they had come up with, thus it would be easier if he operated independently and stood guard. There had been rumors that the businessman’s daughter was also in the picture, and she had no intentions of letting her father sign over his legacy to his son. Thus it was likely that she would try to deter the plan from happening. Guren’s self – designated role would be to prevent that from happening.

“Should anyone attempt to thwart your efforts, I’ll stop them.” Guren let out. With that he took off alongside Yuurei and Gin, all three heading towards the estate of the businessman. It was not far off, and after a short time of sprinting they would be within seeing distance of the man’s home. It would appear as a compound of houses, all connected to one main building which stood atop all of the rest. That must have been the main building, to which one man was waiting outside of it: the son of the businessman. He had been anticipating the arrival of the shinobi, as he had been the one to request them in the first place.
Businessman's Estate:
When the trio arrived, Guren began his introduction. “Hello. We are the shinobi from Sunagakure. Guren, Yuurei, and Gin…” he said while motioning to his teammates upon calling out their names.

“A pleasure…my name is Xiang. Thank you for arriving so soon. Now if you don’t mind, can I take you three inside? I will give you a quick briefing from there.”

Guren nodded when the businessman’s son ended the formality and agreed out loud, “Yes let’s go.”

From there, the trio plus Xiang should head inside the ornate entrance of the main building and would immediately find themselves within the walls of an elegant grand foyer. Within there were twin staircases, each wrapping up the east and west walls of the house and leading to the second floor. In between the stairs was a set of double decker doors which would lead elsewhere. The room the four currently stood in was well decorated and likely considered as an upscale living room.

Grand Foyer Interior :

“Now,” Xiang began while turning around to confront the three about their business plan. “My father is up those stairs and a ways down the hallway. He is in his chambers and has been ill of health lately. I will take you to that room, but I suggest only two of you go. At least one with some degree of medical aptitude. He typically has nurses in the room with him to take his vitals and administer medicine. One of you will need to convince them to let the two of you in. Whichever one of you three remains behind, please monitor the perimeter of the estate. I suspect my sister is planning on the same thing as I, but using less…noble means. Intimidation likely. I haven’t seen her around lately, so I imagine she is on her way here with a mercenary of some sorts.” Xiang concluded.

Guren nodded and looked over at Yuurei and Gin, “You two go with him. I trust in your abilities. I’ll remain behind and patrol in the case that Xiang’s sister and her hired help show up.” Guren would head out from the entrance he had moments ago entered from, and would begin to secure the perimeter of the estate. He would employ two blood clones to assist him so that they could increase his field of vision and perception during this mission. Guren would see to it that Yuurei and Gin were not interfered with during their parts of the mission. 

With that, Xiang would instruct Yuurei and Gin to follow him up the set of stairs and deeper into the house. The mission was officially beginning.

(WC = 799. Total: 2400)
Gin Mojiretsu
Gin Mojiretsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:45 pm
To Gin's surprise, Yuurei took his suggested plan, albeit cutting out the extra work of trying to acquire the lord's medical records. At the end of the huddle, the three had decided on the plan and made their way towards the estate, Yuurei leading the charge, Gin was tailing back trying to make sure no one was following them but careful not to lose sight of his partners.

The estate was closer than Gin thought, if it weren't fort he dunes and constant heatwave, he would probably be able to see the village gates from the highest dune in the general area. A single man stood in front of the main building and with the other two heading towards said person, Gin figured it had to be the client.

They were greeted by the lord's son and welcomed into the building, albeit as quietly as possible. The interior was luxurious, Gin has never seen such a sight before. It was hard to believe that this was actually a "house" to someone else.

The suggestion given by Xiang and the fact of his father's illness was a stroke of luck, an added factor that can play well to the ninjas' plan. Gin gave a nod to Guren, acknowledging the plan to be commencing.

Gin walked up the stairs, his eyes shifting from side to side, cautious that anything could happen. He closed his cloak around himself to hide his weapon pouches as he followed behind Xiang. As they walked down the hall, Gin asked, "What ailment does your father suffer?"

"I am not quite sure, he's had a history with heart attacks, but nothing too severe" Xiang noted. There was a brief moment when they arrived at the door at the end of the hall, Gin held his breath as Xiang gave a knock before opening the door, "Father, we have guests, I have sent for them so you can have a second opinion" Xiang stepped to the side to allow Gin and Yuurei into the room.

Gin walked in and gave a slight bow towards the elder man who laid in a large bed that was covered in silk sheets. "I understand you've had heart attacks in the past, Mr. Wei" calmly walked up to the bed and lifted the man's pudgy arm, immediately checking his vitals.

"Who are you? I demanded to see a doctor" Lord Wei's voice was straining, Gin could hear it, immediately after the bedridden man tried to sit up, he let out a bad cough.

"I am Dr. Hitoshi, and despite my appearance, I have already received my credentials in the medical field in Sunagakure" Gin channeled his chakra into his hand and placed his palm over the man's chest who was breathing heavy.

"The ninja village!?" Lord Wei coughed as he tried to gasp.

"Father, they are the closest village that has accredited medical professionals" Xiang explained. Lord Wei was about to argue but the healing chakra Gin was using had eased the man's chest pain and lulled him into comfort.

"Fine" Lord Wei said with slight irritation, color=#cc9900]"But be quick about it"[/color] he tried to make himself seem upset but Gin could tell Lord Wei hasn't felt comfort like this in maybe over a week.

WC: 531
TWC: 1,306

AP Used: 40/934
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum